{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

available in my NEW CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Please download lots and help make my CB gold! Next inspection: Nov. 4th! :w00t:

[HQ] Happy Shares Company - Seung Ri vs. Yoona Part 2 (2007-10-13) [509.4MB]

We were sooo close to getting gold this time.

Thank you for your continuous support! :lol:

If you're interested in being a part of my team of uploaders, please PM me. ^_^

Guest mon5482

OMG BIG BANG IN MY FAVORITE COLOR...ORANGE!!! i bet ppl thought purple was my fave color, it is too but i LOVE ORANGE MORE MORE...u should see my bright orange room, which will soon be covered my Big Bang & kpop posters hehehe!!!

thanks sabrina for pics, haha i like ur comment about seungri's shirt *RAWR* (hahaha!!!) I'm not too keen on the leopard print but they all look awesome in orange!

Janny thanks for pics too....oh thats so cool of whoever compiled all the information of the brands of BB shirt. "Street Life Banger" how perfect, and i agree with jerilyn, i think its so cool that they even researched the brand of that shirt and we see them wear another JEEPNEY brand, im so proud being im a filipina and this is a filipino brand and BIG BANG sportin' it, its sooo awesome!!!

TEAM TOP goin crazy coz TOP looks so hot in all these pics, i mean all of big bang are lookin hot....but mang TOP he's :wub:!!! i couldnt help but think of Elvis Presley when he popped his collar haha!!!

Guest squallie

Hi, My name is Pauline and I've been a long time lurker in this thread. I've posted a couple of times but haven't had the chance to fully introduce myself.

I've always been a huge fan of Big Bang ever since they debuted but their song "Lies" has been one of the best songs I've heard this year. My favorite is tied between GD, Seungri and TOP. I love all members actually but those three have really been amusing me lately.

I recently watched Manwon and it's by far, the most hilarious and amusing episode to date. I loved it when TOP was on, but Seungri.....oh boy, he's really a character. Just the things he does and they way he interacts with the other members is absolutely adorable. And his facial expressions.....HA! When GD put him in that headlock, his face was priceless.

Thank you everyone for the contributions to the thread. It's greatly appreciated. BTW, that Big Bang jump rope gif is soooo funny.

Guest delici0usbh

omg their 2nd remix version of lie is really cool! i totally loved it =] yb and seungri's dance was so hot lol. they just keep getting better and better~

and about big bang "copying" J.T... i think netizens need to chill... it's not like they copied him completely and big bang always say how they love J.T.'s music and everything so obviously they're going to pick up some things and put it in their own music and everything. it's similar but it's like big bang's interpretation of J.T.'s music. they like to nit pick about everything~

anyways lol. so many pics and links <3 thanks for sharing everybody~

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/2871/20...11510021uw4.jpg

haha gd sticking his tongue out xD so cute!

all those manwon happiness pics are killing me lol. i really need to watch the eps!! T_T i'm so behind~ lol. top in the cabinet.. XD gd and daesung laughing at seungri and top~ <33

oh and seungri's message was really cute ^_^ i'm glad he tried telling his manager about how the schedules been crazy lately. good maknae~ although he is an oppa to me since he's older lol. but watever xD haha "SEUNGRI DAY" =]

i really like big bang's pants with the happy faces on the back pockets~ lol.

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

Your welcome Jerilyn & Monica, yeah I love the comme des garcons but i can't find it's real online store or anything through google or ebay :/

And yeaahh~ I went to the mall today and I saw JEEPNEY, the same one that Regina got YB too! It was like $58.00 @_@ lol~ a lot of big bangin' clothes in that store, i should save up and get GD something XD

but yeah I was thinking that too, about the "Street Life Banger" thing ;DD <3 totally perfect.

stardaisy212 Some of them are Korean brands you have to get in Korea and some are just the clothes they have in America :)

& GOSH I LOVE THESE NEW PICTURES! <333

071013GD1.jpg

I love his outfit, he looks so fly~

071013GD2.jpg

071013GD3.jpg

LOL I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PIC!! he looks so cute :lol:

071013GD3-1.jpg

and then the sexiness comes back @_@ <3

071013GD4.jpg

071013GD5.jpg

071013GD6.jpg

Aww :wub:

071013GD7.jpg

He looks so charming :blush: I love his smiles <3

07101302yw2.jpg

Credits Popcornfor2 + SOUL'd to:GD for uploading

PLEASE DO NOT HOT LINK! ^^;;

& one of the gifs I made from the new lie remix performance. Omgsh PS CS3 SUCKS! @_@ I had to like drag all the caps into one frame like how I would if I were to PS it before I move it to imageready to work on it's animations TT^TT It's like a PS + Imageready in one program *dies* wthh.. and when I import the vid into everything is just blank dang it. So I'll finish the two other gifs I capped later because my bro needs to use the damn laptop -__- and it's hella gonna take time to make'em *dies*

LIENEWREMIX_GDrose.gif

HOLY COW!

I haven't been on for a long time.

Hows the VIPS and I-VIPS doing? :)

I must say, i love their new remix for lie.

And I know this might sound stupid, but can anyone tell me why they have happy shares?

or what it's all about.

thanks! :D

Guest i.said.hi

haha, I noticed the bed in the living room floor too. I bet it's magnae Seungri's b/c he's the youngest and since he opened the door first, he heard the knock first because he was in the living room.

btw, on Happy share company, when BB went to visit Gummy in the recording studio, did anyone else notice the topless celeb (Sorry, not really sure who it is, wasn't able to see a clear pic of face) photo? It was HUGE. The show blurred out the 'revealing' part, but i'm shocked that the guys have are used to it? I'm not saying that they're little boys, but doesn't anyone kind of find the BIG HUGE TOPLESS PICTURE a bit too much?

Guest ..kaleena..

I.said.hi - HAAH, i think it's a pic of janet jackson.. i saw from their documentary shows, keke, yea it's a bit... in your face O___O hahahaha

awww, thanks for sharing those pics, janny!! GD is one fine guy, i'd say! but wow , he is really skinny.. i'm worried about him #_#

omo, i just finished manwon part 2, and it's sooooooooooooooo adorable! hahahaha, so many cute moments! seriously, everyone should go watch it! :D they're all such dorks ! XDDDD

and i also loved the remix of lie. and yea, i agree, it did give off a sad vibe, and gd with the rose *melts* how romantic! haha

so i wonder when YB is ever not going to wear a hat. haha, show your beautiful face!!! but oh well, he looks good with it, so i guess it's all good. YB really gives off a sexy, mysterious vibe to me.. *drools* haha

Guest tawmahsee

Sorry if this was asked/answered, but does anyone know the brand that makes Yb's jackets? I've been searching for quite some time but no luck :(

Guest Seraphic_Gin

Woah. Not even week or two and there's a new remix. These boys bring good food to the table! I thought it was fab to use the piano sequence, i was expecting a good hard beat somewhere. But then it got longer, and slower - and thought is this an acapella? I was wrong. The good hard beat came in TOP's finger pointing part! HILARIOUS! My sister and I almost died of laughing seeing that they made it into a dance step.

SR/YB's dance solo is superb. From the beginning, it was indeed from JT's beats. Maybe that's because they love JT - and that kinda influenced them. Lolx.

Still finishing SR's clips. Thanks for all the YT Links.

Guest keczianthei

love their second remix of lie.. :D

love the pic spam!!! wow.. they're a lot.. :w00t: thanks so much!!!

i must say im really digging gd's hair.. :wub:

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

GOSH THESE CAPS LOOK SOO ADORABLE!! :wub:

my internet is being so slow right now T_T I'm trying to freaking DL the 2nd part of Seungri's manwon, i'm like DYING to watch it @_@ literally.

And sorry that my posts are so overwhelming, it's just that i always end up posting at the end of the page and then i just want everyone to get a chance to see it ^^ & so we don't end up getting questions over it like we sometimes do with people who miss some posts, hope you guys don't mind ><

AND ALSO sorry I wasn't able to resize the caps @_@ they're huge, I know TT^TT but there was too much to resize and i think you guys would love to see it in it's full size ;DD

Seungri looks soo adorable here ~~ If I were the camera man and to have Seungri THAT close.. man I would have fainted lmao~

d0031942_47110b7cb65d8.jpg

d0031942_47110b7d7e2ee.jpg

d0031942_47110b8e8c97c.jpg

It must be GD. I was actually under the sheets with him :P lololol~ I mean, Josephine knows it XP lmao

d0031942_47110b8f5755c.jpg

Aww ~

d0031942_47110b901a070.jpg

LMAO so cuteee, I'm guessing he was nervous haha

d0031942_47110b919dcd8.jpg

d0031942_47110b932e2bb.jpg

d0031942_47110b92680f2.jpg

d0031942_47110ba41d30c.jpg

Yep, he really did just wake up ahaha~ (as i guessed in earlier caps mon posted). AND I LOOOVEE HIS BEANIE!! :w00t:

d0031942_47110baf9aa58.jpg

d0031942_47110bb4b78a5efref.jpg

The sleepy hwaiting XD haha

d0031942_47110bb5b449f.jpg

d0031942_47110bb37ff8d.jpg

200710132134201002_1.jpg

200710132135471002_1.jpg

Credits Popcornfor2 , BB-Flow , + SOUL'd to:GD for uploading

PLEASE DO NOT HOT LINK! (:

OHHHHHSHIZZ. BGIBANG is soo on fire. the Lies version remix two was pretty good. but i kidna like th other one more? but it was good, i like the beggning, it was like a RnB slow jaaaam. then BAM comes the hiphop. it was good.

DUDE they looked FRIGGEN GORGEOUS in ORANGE! WTH cheetah prints seungri? ALWAYS surprising us<333 he rocked that shirt alright.

THANKS SO MUCHE VERYONE FOR THE PICTURES! ESPCIALYL SEUNGRI"S MANWON LINKS AND PICTURES!

sooo im watching it now, and DUDE it was so hot when seungri sad G DRAGOn. like it was so GOOD. and their new APARTMENT! it looks friggen great, like a big grand hotel rom. IT was NICE, and it was neat and everything. sweeeeeeet house. and haha GD when he found out he was taking seungri's place for the day he was screaming? aww. theres HECK GRI action! bringing backt he sweeet ol' memorieeees for us now. WTH was the pill BAG thing that GD had! its so weiiiiird. haha. and aww when seungri goes up to GD witht he chicken all rubbing it in his face then GD takes it and eats it. AWWW. oha nd lets not forget their whole little FOOLS TEAR remix. haha! that whole GRI wrestling moment, pricless. WAS IT ME or in the recording part, of seung ri, theres a HUGE poster of JANET JACKSON like topless? HAHA... aww theres a part of YB<33 cuuutee. upclose baldish head:] AND HES FEEDING SEUNGRI! AHHH. dude the little play that seungri does, where he does two parts. soo CUTEEE.haha. the song is sweeeeet and awwwwwwww. speechless. AND laaast. when he was a pretend busboy for the other members. SO kawaii:]

Guest smiless

I really like the new remix. It was nice to see them slow it down a bit, but I have to admit that I do love the first remix a little bit more. I really liked seungri and yb's solo dance in the new version too. They actually danced together in this version. It was pretty tiight.

Man. I soo need to start watching this Manwon show. It sounds so funny and interesting from what everyone's saying. I really hope it gets subbed by the I-VIP Subbing Team. Hopefully they're working on it right now.. =]

As much as I love "Lie," I'm soo ready for them to start performing "Always." That my favorite song by them.

Guest melodygreenleaf

^ Manwon and Happy Share is the same thing. It's a show where two contestants have manwon (about $10) to use for the entire week. This inclues phone, food, etc. To get food for cheaper, they can show off their talents. They are also required to complete "missions" everyday.

Seungri vs. Yoona Manwon is basically the episode in which the two are the contestants.

Manwon song is a song a contestant composes for the show. They are not required to do so, although Big Bang did everytime.

DO NOT REQUEST FOR DOWNLOADS. or else the mods will hunt you down ^^

thanks so much for the explanation!! & also about the downloads, edited already ^^

owh i like the lie remix 2nd version. haha..they hv 2 version for the MV, & 2 version for the remix. Good job Big Bang!!

oh so there's a lot of Manwon..& the contestants are different.. i like the SeungRi & YooNa Manwon, especially when TOP in the cupboard, so cute ^^

Archived