{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest vana117724

thanks for the clip of wg starwatch........big bang are so adorable........they seem really comfortable around the wondergirls

more so than snsd

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OHHHTYY!!!

THE NEW BIGBANG REDDEITED MV. it was GREAT. i could say it was betteR? BUT the part that i liked better in the old mv was the middle part wehre their skating in the parking lot. BUT everything else was greaat.! more jail ccellar scenes! and even more features of GD's hair in braids<3 IT WAS FRIGGEN HOT! YB"S GORGEOUS head<3 haha. more time on thaaat. and i dont know it was goood! cant wiat for the friggen ALWAYS MV! i wonder when thats gnna come out? OH AND I GOTTA GIVE MUCHO THANKS TO MONICA for EVERYTHING GRRl!<3 saraaangheee.

THANKS everyone for the pictures and everything. OHH orangebubbles. THE YB pillow, is so friggen CUTE im thinking aobout buying one now! ahaha iw as gnan but it was kinda expesive but im starting to think its worth it? HHAHA dnt know! BUUUUUUT thanks FOR ALL THE LINKS, specially to JESS and MONICA agaain!

GOLDIEE YOU DA WOMAAAN. the translatiosn!<3 LOVES IT. thanks for sepdning time to do it:] you make my nonunderstanding korean language go roudn:] HAHA

oh..gosh....THANKS for the VIDS.

omg..i relaie realie realie love the new vid..gosh...everyone has MORE parts to it, too..

n more parts of them beheind bars....

orangebubbles:

u must be very happy..dude..i want that pillow too but i want JingYo's..gosh..

how lucky^^

WOW.. thanks Monica again for the links.. and trangtwo.. the pictures are adorable.. i love how

T.O.P. looks in the 3rd picture too.. he's so HOT.. they all look great with the white.. i miss them..

wearing white and black.. but i love their style now as well....

Geministar8806 that is SeungRi... he's cute isn't he?

i will have to download that Monica can't wait to watch it..

also thanks iluxxanddreamweaver for the links..

I BIGBANGED A PAGE.. 902 IS MINE....

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l51/nounu/korean/bam.gif

credit: someone from soompi, (sorry i forgot) tell me if it was you..

Hey what's the music video to this song?[the gif] i been trying to find it so many time.. i think the song is "we are big bang"?

Guest I like jelly

Got my Jiyong Pillow

Here's the size in compare to a regular 8.5 x 11 magazine

Oh the back of the pillow is pink.. girly just like GD. :lol:

JiyongPillow.jpg

Thank you so much for translating Big Bang's appearance on Yangpa's Manwon Goldie!! Ahh~ bless your heart. ;D Reading it

made me laugh, hehe. The boys are seriously so corny. XP The onion joke Seungri said was sooo lame but funny. ;P So one

of her missions was to see the color of their socks? lol. AHAHA, YB said GD wears "grandpa" songs. :lol: The part where Yangpa

was getting all mad and TOP did the :o face was so cute! and Mon captured it perfectly with that gif, hehe.

I see that everyone's starting to get their Big Bang pillows!! ;D I also got my GD and Seungri ones. Jin mentioned that GD's pillow has a pink

side. Well, Seungri's side is pink tooooo~ haha. Aw, matching for the GD + SR couple. ;) But shouldn't TOP's be pink too? haha.

Looks like TOP left the fans a message too! Ahh~ since Big Bang's been taking a break this weekend, they have more time to write. Yayy~

Message from TOP

안녕하세요 여러분

TOP입니다

새벽에 제가올린 글이 잘못된것을 알고 다시 글을 쓰게 되었습니다

새벽에 촬영 가기전 글을 쓰고 제대로 확인을 하지 못하고

나가게 되어 방금 확인을 하게 되었습니다 죄송합니다.

여러분~

추석을 맞이해서 오랜만에 모인 가족들과 함께 즐거운 추석되시고

꿀떡도 많이 드시고 보름달보고 소원도 꼭 빌어보시길 바랍니다^^

저는 지금 촬영장에서 열심히 막바지 촬영을 하고 있습니다

이제 얼마 남지 않은 '아이엠샘'도 최선을 다해 마무리 하도록 하겠습니다.

여러분 모두 즐거운 추석 보내세요

그리고 저번에 좋지 않은일로 팬여러분들과 많은분들께 물의를 일으킨점 정말 죄송합니다.

너무너무 죄송하고, 반성도 많이 하고 있습니다.

앞으로 생각과 행동이 어른스러운 탑이 되도록 하겠습니다.

credits; popcornfor2

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

--- edit: gah sorry! >< I didn't know Tiff already posted it @_@

aw man I don't know what to post, there aren't any new pics >< sorryy~

Message from TOP TRANSLATE PLEASE! (I know Goldie will lmao).

안녕하세요 여러분

TOP입니다

여러분~

여러분 모두 즐거운 추석 보내세요

Credits Som @ Popcornfor2

edit -----

Aww I feel bad that TOP doesn't get to go home and visit his relatives but has to work instead >< but his wishes and stuff for the fans are so sweet, <3 Eat a lot hyunggg~ we love you T^T

And about the jacket issue, gah~ I don't even think he's at fault since he didn't mean for it to be thought that way but it's always good to say sorry so those people could get over it, poor hyungee~ T^T HWAITING!!

thank you SOO much Goldie for translating :D gosh you totally deserve being T-M.V.P XD

Guest delici0usbh

Message from TOP TRANSLATE PLEASE! (I know Goldie will lmao).

안녕하세요 여러분

TOP입니다

여러분~

여러분 모두 즐거운 추석 보내세요

Credits Som @ Popcornfor2

Message from TOP

Hello everyone

It's Top.

I found out the message that I wrote at dawn was wrong so I'm here to rewrite it.

I wrote the message at dawn before going to a recording and I couldn't check if it was correct

After I went out and I just got to check it and I'm sorry.

Everyone~

Greet the Harvest Festival, gathering with your families, I hope you guys enjoy the Harvest Festival.

I hope everyone eats lots of honey rice cakes, sees the full moon, and makes wishes ^^

Right now I'm working hard and to the extreme.

Now that the end of 'I Am Sam' is nearing I'll keep wroking hard till the end.

Everyone have a delightful Harvest Festival

Also I'm sorry about causing all the fans and everyone else to get upset over the scandal issue that happened a while ago.

I'm really sorry, I'm trying to discipline myself too.

From now on my actions and thoughts will be more mature.

awee poor tempo T_T

----

everyone who said thank u: ur welcome~ and thank u also!

tiffany : i think yangpa's mission was to get big bang to say chin, hip, and the bottom of the feet. but i'm not sure! lol. manwon happiness changes their missions often >.< but anyways they knew she was trying to do a mission so they purposely made her fail LOL

Yvonne (if i could call u that) : my names goldie ^_^ and ur welcome =]

aw man so many people are getting their big bang pillows! lol. i still have to order mine~~ i hope everyone enjoys sleeping with big bang lol xD

wow, i agree. g-dragon can really pull off any style! :P such cute pics with ji hyun woo! ^^

available in my NEW CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Please download lots and help make my CB gold! :w00t:

Thanks a bunch, Tsukie! :D

Big Bang - Ji Hyun Woo's Joyful Radio (2007-09-18) [bigbangpop].avi [247.7MB]

Big Bang - Happy Shares Company cut with Yangpa (2007-09-22) [bigbangpop].avi [69.1MB]

Big Bang - M.Net Star Watch 24 with Wonder Girls (2007-09-22) [bigbangpop].avi [15.3MB]

If you're interested in being a part of my team of uploaders, please PM me. ^_^

Guest viet13aby90

Of course Goldie :D

Aww, poor Top.

Anyone mind telling which scandal he's talking about?

Sorry, I've been so out of the loop lately :vicx:

Yvonne :]

Guest Jasmine<3

aww TOP =[

don't be too hard on him~~. <33 i love t t t tOP thanks tiffany !

hahah the manwon happiness is so cute =P that girl is so cute

omgg orange bubbles it's so cute!!!! i want all them merchandise too~~ so good omg

THANKS janny !! :D so cuteeee!!!!!!!! GD .. omo lucky girl

ahh thanks for all the caps ! i loveee the caps/pics/gifs hehe

AIGOOOOOO I OFFICIALLY TOPPED SEUNGRIED DAESUNGED TAEYANGED JIYONGED THIS PAGE!!! i got BIG BANGED

I just finished watching the second MV ver. of lie and gaaah it was HOTTIE SPAZZZZZ! :D :D :D i still prefer the original since it fits the song better AND it has a more clear storyline BUT i really LOVED how this MV focused MORE on each individual member! TOP and his shopping cart scene--OMO TOO SEXY <333 only HE can make that look good~ if i saw some random guy @ the supermarket do that i would probably be like "OMGEE what a weirdo!" AHAHAHA XD the part where he jumps on top of the windshield of the car is SUPER FLY! if he did that to me i probably would FAINT and CRUSH! maaaan if they all attacked my car like that i would go to HEAVEN INSTANLY! we got to see little bit more of YB's SHAVED HEAD YESSS! and DS SMEXY body!

thanks Thina for the gifs! those are some of my favorite moments too! good to see some G-RI interaction :] and yess SR looks soooooooooo freaking FINE on his jail scene~ good to have the gif queen back!

GOLDIE! thanks SO MUCH for translating TOP's message AND the manwon show apperance! you truly are the MAJESTY of all I-V.I.P.S for always providing us w/ the BEST BIG BANGING stuff B) the boys are so DORKY! ahaha DS is such a MEANIE >:] not letting YB take off his shoe cause he was all suspicious XP they were so sweet to her~ giving their sandwiches away! and GD PUHAHA swaying w/ the melody ^^ when DS started singing and Yangpa pushed him i just went LOL! awww TOP shouldn't feel guilty about the jacket incident, i doubt it was really his fault but he is always so respectful!

thanks Monica for sharing the manwon episode! it was TOO CUTE

i see that many of the member have gotten their pillows! i'm still waiting for my TOP pillow..i wonder what color the back will be like HEHE! but i did get my always poster..gonna put it on my wall this weekend

Thank you so much for translating Goldie! Aww, poor TOP. I also hope that he's getting a lot more rest. He needs some TLC + some R&R.

I thought this was really cuteee. If YG made paper dolls or magnets out of all the members, I'd so buy them and play with them. XP

4v5e654.jpg

credits; thdus43

and another little cute cartoon strip featuring their Se7en hyung;

d0037753_46f5ffefd64d1.jpg

credits; rei49000

Guest jess1tym4life

Big Bang- La La La & Fly Gentlemen Perf @ YG 10th Anniversary Concert in Tokyo AVAILABLE @ http://www.danhwan.co.nr/

Also reuploaded (18 Jun 06) Se7en ft Big Bang- Oh no! KB -this is when before bb debuted they were se7en's backup dancers with all 6 members..

Daesung & BB- With Me, before debuted with all 6 members

dw48kp0.jpg

bigbang353qx.jpg

Guest little chimpanzee

Woah thanks t.yama for the cute collection of GD :wub: thanks shinhwa_sarang for the translation and jess for the link :)

aww poor TOP! Hope he's fine :( All of them will do good for sure^^

Archived