{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Jasmine your tshirt is aaawesome, i love gold&black .. so beautiful ;]~

G-NY OMFG~ I'm freakin jealous of you~ hahaha .. omoohh .. its a mousepad?? you got to be kidding with me!! i so want those right now .. hahaha~~ man .. i'm gonna get those too .. hahahha~

My mom freaked out when I asked for a GD's pillow .. she was like "HOW OLD ARE YOU NATALIA PAK???" man .. she said my whole name .. she was pretty mad .. hahaha~

Anyway ... thanks for sharing you both~

And Tiffy for the pics ;]

<3 seems he's eating well ~~ ^^

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ..kaleena..

OOH and this

HAHAH

%7Boption%7DDSC00435.jpg

hahaha in july i went to a fair with some buds. and they were thinking of stealing those hammer things.. and i was like meh DO IT!

then i saw the BIG ones, and it said BIG BANG . i was like sifhdskfdskf O_O NO WAY! get it get it! so my friend won it for me.. puahahahah

^_^ it's BIG.

HEYYYYYYY!!!!! I HAVE THAT EXACT SAME HAMMER!!!!!!!!! ME AND MY SIS EVEN BROUGHT IT TO THE HOLLYWOOD BOWL(hoping the Big Bang boys would see it! hahaha) My cousin won it for us at the arcade!! puahahahha

If I remember right...the meaning of Jingyo isn't a very nice one. I think it's suppose to mean like, someone who isn't very nice or who talks a lot?

Ahh, I really don't remember thoroughly enough. I think it was from a radio show or something. But I don't think he likes being called that...(but still am not sure) :unsure:

oooh, really?? so it's a bad thing?? hmmm, ok, now i know i shouldn't call him that if i ever see him, puahaha

wowowow, what a beautiful mousepad and buttons janny!! you're so lucky! (did you custom make it from someone??)

awwwww, i want!! hahaha

and i agree with everyone.. they need some serious rest! O_O and poor tempo.. he must be so exhausted with big bang activities PLUS the I Am Sam shootings X_X i hope they take care of themselves XD

(oh yea, has anyone by any chance stumbled across the I Am Sam episodes that were subbed?)

MMHMM. thaanks jerilyn and monica for the youubte links! boooy your bigbang boys sureee look mighty fineee<3 AS ALWAYS! poor daesung his mic was kinda weird, when he performed lies at the digital award one.

Tiffaany and Janny- THANKS for the WONDERFUL pictures of the boys. i meaaan MEN haha,. thye be looking hooot in anything. i liked how they wore all white agian though!

Janny- THOSE PINS AND MOUSE PAD ARE OFF THE HOOK. whereed you get hte pins?! im SURE EVEYRONE wants to knoow. you got like some inside person in koreaaa or whaaaa?:]

JASMINE that CUSTOMADE BIGBANG shirt is practically grgeous. i lvoe how the gold contrasted with the black<M3 its gorgeous. STRUT that WALK!:] and the hammer thing how cuteeee.

wow... your shirt looks AWSOME JASMINE. that hammer is cute.. ahaha...

Janny, those are all too cute.. i want.. i want.. your friend made them for you?? cool..

i really like your mouse pad.. it's cute.. ahaha. a jiyong mouse will be great. ahaha..

if they had one...

i agree... BIG BANG should slow down.. no matter what we will still be here.. it looks

like they are always tired now.... and it's not going to be as good it they are sick..

YG is making us excited, but we are also worried.. as much as i want to get the new

CD.. i want them to rest and take their time.. it's just hard seeing them work TOO hard..

all the radio shows.. performances, practices.. filming, and everything is just frustraiting...

i wonder how they feel.. some of them must feel lost.. but happy at the same time....

thanks PLATNIUM for the link... they are so cute.. i was going to say that i love the STARS..

and i'm sure GD does too... from the performance.. i mean the background.. it's cute...

i meant to mention that when i was watching the practice earlier...

BIG BANG HWAITING... GO BIG BANG GO... HWAITING BIG BANG

Guest stardaisy212

oh man.

that was hottneessss overload!

thanks so much for those caps and pics! ANOTHER radio show! ^_^ they be on it again! yayy

thanks JANNY ;) souled to GD eh eh eh ;);)

and tiffany! and the other nice and lovely people for everythign@ ..

aww TOP looking a little sick??

O_O noo poor baby!.... i wouldn't doubt it though.. i mean they have crazy schedules.. and his is even worst right now..

2 hours for the week?/ was it last time?

poor baby..

omg janny post the pics! ;) HURRY!

AND i'll post soon of my bigbang shirt.. LOl i didn't have time to order it.. so i got my friend in HK to just make me one.. it's sparkly ^^ i'll show u guys after!

bigbangers hwaiting

edit-

puahah topped the page so i just uploaded the pics of my t shirt.. that i have yet to wear out -_-

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f54/rice...ps/DSC00436.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f54/rice...ps/DSC00372.jpg on

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f54/rice...ps/DSC00371.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f54/rice...ps/DSC00369.jpg it says V I P .. the front is not as pretty.

OOH and this

HAHAH

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f54/rice...ps/DSC00435.jpg

hahaha in july i went to a fair with some buds. and they were thinking of stealing those hammer things.. and i was like meh DO IT!

then i saw the BIG ones, and it said BIG BANG . i was like sifhdskfdskf O_O NO WAY! get it get it! so my friend won it for me.. puahahahah

^_^ it's BIG.

omg i love ur shirt where diid u get it from? did u make it

and omg i have that hammer thing lmao

yeah the boys do need rest. I think they're being pressured too much with all this work and all these activities, late night radioshows and whatnot, all these performances plus TOP has a drama to film & They're overworking themselves as well :( I think they should slow it down and take their time doing things. I mean I'm excited for everything as well but I'd rather wait than to have them get themselves sick and restless. Like I think Mr. YG is REALLY focusing on Big Bang (& se7en) a lot, and It's not a bad thing ya know.. I love for BIG BANG to get big but.. they're doing SO MUCH in such a short amount of time and I can't help but feel worried :/ they just gotta take it slow, I'm SURE that any way, they'll still be as famous and as loved even if they didn't do as much things as they're doing. What matters the most in the end are the boy's themself; their health - physically/emotionally/& mentally. Because without the boys, then.. yeah, ya'll get me. I mentioned it before too about all this, me and Goldie talked about but whatever~ sigh. They're shooting up SO damn fast it scares and worries me.

Oh yeah and I received my personal GD goodies todayy~~ & Jasmine wanted me to post it up lol~

I actually photoshopped the mousepad myself, I posted the original of it quite some time ago & as for the pins, I colored and made some pictures look more HQ so that it looks better and I just got someone to make it for me.

http://xs119.xs.to/xs119/07375/jannysgdvipstuff.jpg

I don't think I want to use the mousepad yet until I get my doraemon mouse.. ;___; darn if only it was possible to make a GD mouse D: that would be hella awesome yo.

btw jasmine CUTE SHIRT THERE! <3333 haha it's SO V.I.P~

did u make them or u oder them?

so cool i love them

Guest sockrahtease

Not that it really matters or anything... but Fabolous got sloppy-seconds. LOL; no offense cuhz I do love the guy and all. He was wearing the same turqouise shades that Tempo wore it first. :P Fab wore it in his "Baby Don't Go" video.

Wow. Big Bang has got some creative fans. I love your shirt, Jasmine. I made some Big Bang shirts too but they're no where near as good as yours. And Janny, your mousepad and buttons are sooo awesome. I love Gdragon. I wish I could photoshop. Thats all I'd be doing.

Thanks Platinum for posting the link. I really liked what they were wearing this time. The earth green looked niiiice on our boys.

Ohhh myyy goddd, Janny. Those Seungri pics you posted were.. I can't even explain it. Seungri looks sooo goooodd. What a freakin SEXY man.

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

ABOUT THE NICKNAME JINGYO:

Kaleena & Tiff, I don't think Jingyo is that bad of a name? o_o isn't a name they made up for him cause they played around with the letters in "Jiyong"? And if it was a bad thing I don't think he would ever refer himself as "Jingyo" in some of his messages and whatevers ;___; lol

-- edit: Yeah actually I AM positive that the fans made that nickname up by messing around with the letters in his real name "Jiyong". Jingyo doesn't even have a meaning and I've confirmed it with Goldie, she knows Korean rofl. & We know GD, he's straightforward, he wouldn't call himself something he didn't like even if it was his fans that made it up ;___; and that is kinda stupid anyway to call yourself something you dislike lmao.

SO IT IS NOT A BAD THING (:

and thank youuu people who commented on my mousepad + pins :)

Well no it's not those already-made-pins-from-korea-or-a-store.

Like I said lol~ I photoshopped the pictures and asked someone to make them into pins for me.

So basically the pins AND mousepad are customized just for myself, you can't find it anywhere @_@ lol.

lmao i know right, a jiyong mouse.. darn. Maybe I'll just buy a new mouse and put GD stickers on it :lol:

hey that works :x

Wow, I usually just read up on news. It's been a (long) while since i posted. I must say that I am really proud of Big Bang for accomplishing so much! I've listened to their mini album, now I am eagerly awaiting my copy in the mail (I know I'm a little late).

. . . Idk if I'm just not watching carefully when Big Bang performs Lie, but as they perform it more and more I find myself paying attention to different dance moves. :lol: Like, wow, never noticed that move before. . .

^Funny, I know exactly what you mean. I've watched every performance so far and I'm starting to notice different dance steps they've added with each performance. Like at first, I didn't notice TOP did that little kick-step thingy he does during his verse.

It was really sweet of Se7en to tell them that he's proud of them. I can tell he really looks out for them!

총 6곡이 실리게 될 빅뱅의 첫 일본 싱글 앨범은 모두 영어로 발표합니다..

There will be 6 songs in the album, all completely in English.

한류 가수가 아닌 해외 아티스트로 소개하기 위함인데요..

This is to target that Big Bang is a worldwide group, and not just an Asian group.

. . .

Oh, I can't wait for that!! English!! I know that will be good!! To hear TOP in English . . . my goodness!!

There is so much to catch up on, but I want to say thank you to everyone for sharing pictures, youtube and clubbox links. I just feel bad that I don't have anything to share (or aren't as active a user as I should be after all this time)!!

Anyway - Big Bang and Big Bang Fans fighting!! :D

hello~ =) I only pop in here every once in a while so you guys are probably like wtf. everytime I come here lol cause I'm not a regular >.<

but is it just me or TaeYang and TOP doing the total opposites? It seems like TaeYang is losing weight but TOP is gaining o-o xD

any-avocado that wasn't the real question. I was wondering.. where this pic of Daesung is from?

1c7680db.jpg

I found it in my folders, not sure where I saved it from X____X;; he doesn't really take self-cam pics but is this one? or is it from a video that someone capped? XD if so, what video? ^^;; (if anyone renembers)

sorry my questions sound redundant.. loll. i don't know how to phrase 'em XD

^ awww. cute daesung. :P

OMG! 2nd mini album already?! 0_0

so awesome that it's all english too.

hope they release their Always MV soon.

i can't wait for seungri's manwon!

he's going to be as cute as always. =p

thanks for all the updates! ^^

::edit::

cute shirt jasmine. :D

wow~ janny those buttons and mouse pad are awesome!

asia17 thanks for sharing those avies.

i'll be using one of TOP's. hehe. ;)

Guest ..kaleena..

omo, i've posted so much in here today, but i can't help but comment on that pic Poop-Shoop-A-Loop posted of daesung!!!! aigoooo, he is just the cutest thing in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaahha, thanks for sharing it! i don't think i have it saved! :DDDDDDDD

janny- ic ic, so it's a good thing ! hahahaha. it does sound cute tho____ Jingyo0o0o0o0o!!!!

awwwwwww, i just watched their Park Jun Hyungs FM Ingigayo and it was sooo cute!!! hahahaha. i loved how they sang Koyote and Clon songs!! bumping the old school back! :D and then the SES song!! hahaahha, oh man, GD and his "girly' noises! xD and seungri's cute moves, omg, so adorable! and then GD was all up on daesung!! ajhaah, i bet YB was like "what in the world, what's wrong with these people"~ jk :]

soooo, i was bored.. and then the Lion King song came in my head for some odd reason, and i started singing "In the jungle, the BIG BANG jungle, Kaleena stalks.. tonight.. [badum dum dum]"

ROFL! omg.. i think i need some sleep O_O

Guest 1nn0xsmile

ahh DAESUNG, the cutest n hottest for me!! ;)

sorry i cant help you, but all i can tell is this is when he had the best hair!! BLACK hair, black is sexy ( this is wht Rain said LOL)

wahh Jasmine and Janny, creactiv fan, those are awesome , i love ur shirt!!! it's Gold!!

XD hey Jiyong look so cute n COOL , its just so cool janny

thnks for sharing!

OMG! OMG! :w00t: A 2nd Mini-Album! 6 ENGLISH SONGS! :w00t: GOING INTERNATIONAL!!!

WOW! This is just way TOO KOOL! THANK YOU MR. YG FOR HEARING OUR PRAYERS!

:D CLAP YO HANDS, PUT YA'LL HANDS UP! YEAH, YEAH! INTERNATIONAL BB FANS! THIS IS THE REAL SSSssshh!

^^ What in the world?!!! 6 English Songs?!! NEW MINI-ALBUM?!! WHAAAT?!!!

I'm so happy, I wish they would show the always MV first though :)

MMHMM. the picture of daesung, Poop-Shoop-A-Loop, i think was it was one of those poses where there showing, holding they're necklaces/mdeallions.

MHHm Janny you get A LOTTA stuff cusmtommadee. you lucky grrrl.

yes im agreeing with jerilyn and nounu, the boys are taking it pretty fast, i mean we all love it and all, but they need to take a breather and BREATHEE. even though they did take a hawaii rbeak, i think they deserve some more free time. cos there always crammed with stuff. and I REALLLY REALLY do hope they know how wot take care for themselves,. espeically what happened in the summer, like veryone one of them got hurt, injured or sick in certain ways. poor things. HOPE they take better care of themselves and not let us IVIPS worry that much!<3

EDIT------

I BIGBAMMMMMED PAGE 892!!! WER"RE ALMSOT REACHING 900. this si exciting!

BGIBANG HWAITING!

Guest MoiraElla

^yeah i totally agree that big bang should take a HUGE LONG BREATH, they are being way tooo hardworking and especially top! cause with the drama. my oh my....when they have a day-off, they should take that time to like go out and eat ice cream or something ^_______^.

OH MY gOSH at that picture where seungri was like taking off his jacket! hahahahh <3333 man look at all the pictures and links! thanks everyone. :D

hahaha jasmine V you are so funny. MAN i really love your shirt too T_T i want to make one!!! i agree with you, ANYTHING with big bang, g dragon, seungri, taeyang, daesung, TOP on it, definitely catches my eye!!! we have big bang eyes O_O

Guest Jasmine<3

aww thanks for all the compliments on the shirt! ^__^ i like it a lot too.! thanks to my friend CHRISTY who went to HK this summer ^^.. she made it for meeee <3 hehehe .. i haven't had the chance to wear it out yet, i will soon though!

ahh and yes, janny's creative one of a kind pins and mousepad are priceless! ^_^ so cute~ and shows that she truly loves bigbang! hwaiting!

LOL SO MANY PPL HAVE THE HAMMEr HAHAHAH . yah mang.. we can't resist it huh! =P the word BIG BANG or DAESUNG or GDRAGON YONGBAE OR SEUNGRI catches my eyes soo much ahaha

i don't know if i wrote it here yet, but i work at a grocery store and i was ringing groceries in.. and then i was like WTF O_O cause i saw " G dragon " and i was like omg! what is this? so i looked at the grocery and it was like " GOLDEN DRAGON SAUCE" HAHAHAH and they shortened it on the computer..

lame but it was funny ^^.. i see TOP everywhere <33 hehe my baby

aww baby DAESUNGIE! <3 looken so chinky eyed and cute as a button ^^

=]]

thanks guys! <3 bigbang'm

OMGGGGG! janny! i love your new username! :lol:

and those personal JINGYO stuff of yours is soooo adorable~

&&& jasmine, your shirt is really pretty too! black + gold ♥

hahaha. seems like many VIPs here have that big bang hammer :lol: :lol:

err, i dont think JINGYO is a bad thing too. cause i'm kind of used to calling GD - JINGYO.

i dont know why. it sounds cute, no? HEHE.

Tiff~ ;D thanks for those pictures!

http://dory.mncast.com/mncHMovie.swf?movie...3&skinNum=1

^ link to today's radio show - i think ._.

i hope there's youtube links soon~ ;D

ohhhh, more JINGYO ♥ from yesterday's radio show. i'm getting confused with all the radio shows they've been to ><

118970508826313400eb7.jpg

Credits: 퓨우 @ Bestiz

i get what you all mean, the boys' schedule are really packed~

(edit)

hahahaha. janny, i'm vanessa! very common name~ ;D

:lol: the story of jingyo & ddakji is really erm... weird! HAHA. i still dont understand the meaning of ddakji though.

anyway, i'm watching today's radio show (link above)

and TOP is not there... AGAIN! :( he seems to be really busy~ ah, Monica, you were right.

TOP had to do filming so he isnt there. ah, somehow, they really look tired ><

118970532600967300kh2.gif

till next time yo~

(edit)

wait! i'm back AGAIN! HAHAHA. i have a question to ask~ since i'm watching the radio show...

untitleddz8.jpg

look at YB's shirt! was it given by one of the i-VIPs here? (sorry, i forgot your name :lol:)

if it isn't, i'm so sorry! but it just looked so familiar to me~ but if it is... OMGGGG! haha.

i remember he wore this before, right? no? he seems to really like it~

and sorry for that not-so-pretty cap. hehehe.

(edit againnn)

woahhhh, YB just said a few lines of japanese. he seems really good!

they talked about them learning another language - japanese. so they had to say a few lines.

and guess what JINGYO said? "i love you" in a very cute way~~ ♥

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

aww haha thanks everyone for the comments on the pins + mousepad <3 I love them myself XD

I gotta save up and get some BIG BANG ones now, like the whole group haha, then I'd run out of space on my backpack rofl oh yeah i can put it on my big bang hat yay~

aw thanks jasmine, but i'm not creative D: your shirt was so v.i.p though XD

iluxxx aww haha thanks ^^ i thought people were gonna think it's lame @_@ & haha yeaah hekkkaaa cute. I can't stop touching them too :x

but yeah ;DD thanks for those cuteeeee leadah caps!! <3 I already DLed that but hadn't had a chance to watch it and now my brother's gonna take the laptop with him to thailand ><

Jingyo isn't a bad thing, and if it was.. there shouldn't be a reason why his "V.I.P's" and himself uses that for him :) what's your name btw? keke~ sorry, I don't think you ever told me your name ;__;

Jingyo, lol yeah it does sound cute. Did you guys know that GD's dog's name is Ddakji? I actually did some researching on that myself :P

Okay, here's the story:

So I was re-reading this GD interview, and then there's this one part he says that the first thing he does when he wakes up in the morning is kiss 딱지

& I was wondering, "Ddakji".. I wonder if it's really his dog, and I knew it read "DdakJi" but I didn't know what it meant or if it had a meaning. So I went to the Korean discussion thread.. and just asked what it meant and read to make sure I wasn't wrong. And at the end of my question I was like, "Is it like a name of a dog or does it mean something?" (Because when I looked it up the dictionary it translated into scab so I had to go ask them lol). and then this girl she said, "And as adolescent said, it also means scab of the skin or crust of something hardened, and sometimes a case or a shell..etc.

And as a colloquial expression, it can also mean "rejection/refusal" from an audition, proposal or something.

So i think you need to bring some front and rear lines together if you want to know what it exactly meant.

(For a dog name ? Mmm.. why not ? only if her master is a bit weird person :-])".

^ LOL.

& then I answered back telling her what the interview said:

Ohhh.

hahaha~ it was in G.Dragon's interview thingy..

like it says -

The first thing I do after waking up: (his answer): Go kiss 딱지

( Jin translated from Chinese to English, and I don't know if it was from Korean to Chinese so I told the girl if something's wrong or whatever).

& She told me:

"I searched about it on krn websites, and i could easily find this picture, titled "G-Dragon and 딱지"

111.jpg

So, now i gotta apologize calling him "weird" if you're his fan. :-]"

^ LOLOL.

Scab or postcards.. haha GD does love to be unique :P

I remember replying back "hahaha it's okay, at first I was like.. "o_o .. GD's weird? @_@"

but you know what, lmao~ GD IS weird, that's what makes him so adorable haha~ weird thing to say but he's a unique guy :lol: "

Sorry, I just wanted to share that about his dogs in case some of you guys didn't know or maybe it's just me being late on it lmao.

I actually found out like last month but I kept forgetting to share it with you guys XD

I hope that wasn't spamming D: .. it's GD's love so I hope that was okay ;DD

I decided to include the picture too in case you guys wonder who's "DdakJi" XDD But DdakJi is all grown now ;DD

Sorry that, that was really random guys! >< I don't even know how Jingyo reminded me of Ddakji @_@ haha

Now I want my dog to be named Ddajki~~ rofl. oh & Aegi :3

Archived