{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hu-wowww! this thread sure moves sooo fast! am i right to say that this is the second most popular thread at soompi?! (next to those tvxq lads')

hi everyone, yeah im kinda new here.

Guest susmariosep

susmariosep====!!!! thaaanks for the info, yeaah thats what i thought tooo. cos on one of the pictures of GD, i saw the number 7 on his sticker, but couldnt figure out the fraction part. THIS IS GOING TO BE HARD>:l mhmmm do you have a nickname that i can call you?:] MMMHMMM and thanks for letting us know that the always booklet is out! i REALY WANT ONE! and danng man. the pillow, i soo want the taeyang one, but its still so expensive. WELL seee...

Just call me Aisah, or Ai :)

The pillows seem expensive, but once you factor in shipping costs and

the fact that they come filled and not folded & needing to be filled, its

actually a reasonable price.

I wonder if its just me though, but it seems like a lot of the US fans

think that the prices on YesAsia are expensive. Maybe its cause i'm

from Australia and am used to having to pay HEAPS to buy cds and

concert merchandise. Like when The Real DVD came out, i think i spent

about USD$100+ on the product as well as shipping :s

Sooooo adorable! And he has his cap off!

I vote for YB being cap-less a lot more. I really have grown to love his

shaved hair XD

available in my NEW CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Please download lots and help make my CB gold! :w00t:

Thanks, Patze!! :D

[HD] Big Bang - Lie on Music bank (2007-09-07) [bigbangpop].avi [122.7MB]

If you're interested in being a part of my team of uploaders, please PM me. ^_^

yay! i can't wait to get inkigayo to make a cut then. :wub: congrats to the boys!!!

HAHA. it cracked me up real bad when there was a part, during the MUTIZEN award performance, when it was Seung Ri's turn to sing. And he couldn't even choke out the words to his line cause he was kinda crying. All the members were like doing their thing and waiting for him to sing his part, and when he didn't, Dae Sung's face went all like "huhhh?? and then he turns right, turns left. but Mangnae still didn't open his mouth. LOL ~~ honestly, that look Dae Sung had was so funny and cute... Every member was so confused and there was a short pause. But they just continued like nothing ever happened, but you could spot a teasing grin on GD's face anyway. specially for mangnae. LMAO. they are so emotional and cute! Ha ha. It's good to know celebrities are just like any of us afterall. :P oOoh yes, Congrats to BIG BANG on the win btw <3

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

Okay, LOADS OF PICTURES XD lol~ Some might have been seen though, I don't know >< if so, I'M SO SORRY~~ ( but i love you XD )

their expressions are sooo adorable! aw~~ I'm DLing it right now so hope I get to watch it soon TT^TT

070908 MTV Live Wow Special

070908a2.jpg

070908bb1.jpg

070908bb2.jpg

070908bb3.jpg

070908bb4.jpg

070908d1.jpg

070908d2.jpg

070908d3.jpg

070908g1.jpg

070908g2.jpg

Man, GD looks great in everything <3 I miss watching them perform, I DLed so many new DLs but haven't got to them yet :(

070908g3.jpg

070908g4.jpg

070908gd1.jpg

070908gt1.jpg

070908s1.jpg

070908s2.jpg

070908t1.jpg

070908t2.jpg

070908t3.jpg

070908t4.jpg

070908t5.jpg

070908y1.jpg

070909 SBS - The part of the Mutizen Award (I split'em into 3 images, just that I stuck them right after another)

070909.inga01.jpg

070909.inga02.jpg

070909.inga03.jpg

070907 메이비의 볼륨을 높여요

20070909181732_0_v.jpg

20070909181732_1_yb1.jpg

ds2.jpg

v gaah~~ so cute :blush:

gd.jpg

& Gifs

nol111111.gif

nol222222.gif

ALL, CREDITS TO: VIPBIGBANG + G-RI7EN's:SKY for uploading

[ PLEASE DO NOT HOT LINK!!! ]

Guest i.said.hi

I know I'm late, but I was watching the INKIGAYO FANCAM of them winning and I have to point out something:

THe reason why magnae was crying was partially because they won, but the second part is that, when he sang, the crowd first said: BB I love you

Then after he paused again, they changed it to BB CONGRATULATIONS! Really loud, which I think made his just cry.

If you look at that moment when he started to cry and when the crowd yelled that, if you look at the left hand side, you'll see GD lifting his hand in the air and waving them with a huge smile.

I think when the fans said that, it showed them that they have finally become known, and accomplished what they wanted, to be a singer.

Guest Jasmine<3

holy cow

those gifs are amazing

you amazing bigbangersoompiers!! lovelovelove you all ^^

WAHHHthey are so cute when they won the mutizen! so shocked so priceless!!! <3

im going to watch the performances now ^^ just thought i'd show my gratitude!

and congratulations bigbang for topping nearly EVERYTHING!!

and aw janny your story is so cute !! ^_^ haha i swear, almost e verything reminds me of bIGBANG... -_-

^___^ i want a pillow still!!

Guest xXsmilesXx

YAY

Congrats Big Bang

Their reaction was priceless..the way DaeSung Looked at

the award... :w00t:...&& i just love the Pink/Purple outfits

Guest FATJELLYBEANZ

i love you big bang soompi members for posting up the pics and GIFs!

the GIFs are so cute.

congrades to them! and i didnt see the video when seungri was crying. is it on youtube?

Guest smiless

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE:

{CLIP} (20070909) SBS INKIGAYO - BIG BANG WINS 1ST MUTIZEN AWARD

CREDIT: tvpot & DANHWAN FORUM!

Thank you Monica for uploading the video! Oh man. I can't believe they won again. I'm so proud of them.

Aww. I can see Seungri crying. Its around 2:16ish. How cute.

Doesn't it seem like Seungri has been more emotional ever since he's been in Big Bang? I just remember, in the documentary, when he got cut from the group, he didn't even cry. But I guess its because he was still gonna get a second chance. Plus, winning these awards is a HUGE accomplishment. I would be crying too. =]

Guest phenom-achine

I was watching Big Bang's Go Real Radio from the 6th the other day, and noticed that at the end of Oh Ma Baby, when it's GD's "I'd cry for you. I'd die for you" line, he says something totally different, but about Seungri. I know it's something totally mushy and totally Yongtory action but what did he say exactly? I can't really hear T_T.

here's the clip http://youtube.com/watch?v=AV_KLFaJYmo

And CONGRATS TO BIG BANGS MUTIZEN WIN <3:D

Guest delici0usbh

ah... stupid school >.< getting so behind... ok anyways

lilmisstammy u can call me goldie =] and ur welcome~

sevenxcake he said seungri i heard everything you said about me when i went out side... you little! LOL. they talked about him when he went out for water... and yea... xD

thina wahh thank u for the links to the their fanmeeting/showcase~ ahhhhhh <3 o man lol. tempo looks so fly in his suit!! wow i can literally feel his pain just by hearing and looking at him perform his solo. omg ahh lol <3 daesung's arm is mucho sexy~ =] aww gd sounds so sad saying good bye to his fans =/ yb said he feels like he wants to cry but he's not goin to cry anymore~ ahhh daesung looks like he's about to cry. and seungri didn't know it was his turn to talk lol XD but aw they all look so sad... >.< LOL y was tempo acting like a zombie? and their lalala performance seemed REALLY fast... like everything was going by so fast lol. aw man i'm so jealous~~ come to new york!! pleaseeee

and omg big bang won another award <333 yay!! congrats~~

thanks mon5482 & Platinum for the clips. ah their performance is always really good! i love how tempo and desung usually match their clothes lol. and omggosh~ they looked so suprised and happy xD they were all smiling during their encore! so cute~ omg <3 so happy!! yay~~ wooot big bang <3

thanks janny and everyone else for the pics and gifs~

http://xs119.xs.to/xs119/07360/070909.inga02.jpg

^ ah i really like this pic lol. gd and sr looking at each other all shocked~ i wonder what was going through their minds when they heard they won. xD

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff228/g...g/nol222222.gif

^ ah he lost his dogtag~ it flew off lol

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff228/g...ng/070908y1.jpg

^ aweee look at his cheek~ lol. they're screaming pinch me!

^ whose pants have the smiley on it ?! :lol::D

i think those are gd's pant lol xD

watching Big Bang on GoReal Radio ^_^

awee gd looks so cute with his white sunglasses <3 lol. and yb's black shirt makes him look... really skinny but in a good way? lol. i dunno how to explain it... he still looks hot :P

Nam Goong Yun (NGY) - Finally the one and only Big Bang has come to GoReal Radio! *Big Bang - Hello!* First off I want to congratulate you guys for winning the Mutizen and taking 1st place. *Big Bang - Thank you, thank you* How does it feel? Tell me one by one.

DS - To be honest, I wasn't even expecting it at all. When I first saw it I just went blank and stoof there. I don't know what kind of feeling it was. I couldn't believe it.

GD - Yea we all couldn't believe it at all. *NGY - No tears came out?* I wouldn't say tears... We were so stunned that we became dumb struck. *DS - Yea we were just standing there and when they gave us the throphy we looked at it and said 'Ahh...'

SR - I was really happy and while we were singing our encore our fans had an event planned for. While our music started playing they yelled 'BIG BANG CONGRATS ON 1ST PLACE!' matching the beat of our song. I was so touched and thought 'Wow'. *GD - Seungri even cried, NGY - You cried?* No I didn't cry but... *Everyone - What are you talking? You cried! No you cried by yourself.* Ah... >.< (LOL poor seungri~)

NGY - I think G-Dragon's going to cry too seeing he's wearing sunglasses

GD - Oh.. Um well my eyes right now are... *NGY - They're swollen right?* I'm just really happy and thankful to everybody (awwww he's cried?!) *NGY - How was it for you ChoiTop?*

Top - I was really touched and happy but I tried not to show it that much.

NGY - Honestly, when Big Bang first came out and all the Noonas... Just look at my board today... I can't even start to read them, there's so many and I was wondering what the big deal was... The Noonas in your Big Bang Fan club became close with us at GoReal Radio. We talk on the phone sometimes and they all go to work and they're life normal lifes so I was wondering what's wrong with them? And you know SohNyuShiDah? HaHa and I joined their Fan Club. *Everyone laughs, DS - I heard last time on the radio that you really liked them* Ahh I can't even think straight but now I understand the feeling of your fans. *Fan Message - Seungri you cried for us, right?*

SR - I really didn't cry...

NGY - Since you guys are still young you're probably embarrassed about crying on T.V. but it's ok because they're thank you tears. Oh also how have you guys been since the last time we met?

YB - Um... We stopped our activities and had a 6 month break where we got our Mini-Album together and we also had a country tour that went really well. Each member grew on their own and we had a lot of fun.

Top - Like TaeYang said while doing our country tour I think we gained a lot and learned a lot too. It helped us improve and be more comfortable on stage. *NGY - Looks like you lost a lot of weight didn't you?, YB - Yea we've been really busy lately, NGY - Now that I look closely you remind me of a famous Japenese person. You're kind of skinny but handsome and more manly.* Ah thank you. I haven't been able to sleep much lately... I try to eat a lot and get chubby but I keep losing weight... *NGY - I think you look fine now.* Ah thank you *bows* (aw =/ i hope he gets some rest... they work so hard) *NGY - Daesung, what about you? How have you been?*

DS - I also spent most of it doing the country tour but I think I've gotten a lot closer to each member while doing the tour, going through the hard times and good times together. I feel like we're family.

NGY - I see you got a lot of pimples recently, you must already like someone..., GD - I think he likes me... Just my thought.* (lol so silly!) Ok what about Seungri?

SR - Since we were getting ready for our new album I tried to change my concept a bit to try and match. I worked out a bit and got myself a body. *GD - What are you trying to do? Become a solo?, Everyone keeps picking on him while talking*

NGY - There's always one member that becomes a solo later on, but we'll keep that a secret for later... *Fan Message - Jiyong how have you been?*

GD - I've been good *politely* Whenever we have free time all the members would go watch a movie and go out together. We also went to Hawaii to shoot a music video. We shot the music video for about 3 days and relaxed for 3 days. We tanned and swam. We really enjoyed it.

NGY - You guys must be really blessed. But now that you've made it to the top you have to work even harder to keep it there. You've only been out for a year and clibed all the way to top, so make sure you guys keep working at it. We should also listen to your new album since it's been released. That'll make the show more fun. First we'll listen to 'Always'. (awee Daesung's dancing and mouthing the words. xD so cute. LOL it's so cute how all of them are bobbing and dancing with the beat. never could stay still <3) Everyone's heard Lie so we'll listen to Non-existing number... Wow the Brave Brothers and Mr. YG help make this song. What kind of song is Non-existing number?

GD - The style is one of the most popular trendy ones in America.

NGY - It's sounds like one of those songs in a movie. Since you guys are still young you can see that there's something missing since this song is more for older people because you can't really go to clubs and stuff like that. Ok let's go to the 4th track. Pretending Like Nothing's the Matter. It says feature JiEun.

GD & YB - Yea JiEun Noona. She's an uprising singer in YG Entertainment. This song is Top's solo.

(I can't hear them talking with the music in the background.. But NGY said something like oh it's really nice. And he said how the Brave Brothers made the tune and he did the lyrics and that they matched really well. Or something like that. sorry)

NGY - Let's see what songs are you going to sing live. Always, Non-Existing Number, then Pretending Nothing's the Matter. Since JiEun can't come here they're just going to play the CD for her part right? Let's make DaeSung do that part! (Then he named a bunch of other songs they're going to sing. Including SeungRi's Solo) Now you guys are comfortable in GoReal, right?

GD - Yea at first we were so nervous and now we feel great.

(lol there's a gift giving away and the gift is ICE CREAM~~ LOTS AND LOTS OF ICE CREAM. DaeSung said the whole town could probably come and eat together. XD oh man during the break lol tempo looks so cute!! he's spacing out and this song starts playing and he starts bobbing to the music~ haha and he's still spaced out while bobbing :D)

*Singing 'Always' Live~*

GD - Put 'em up. Get 'em up. Put 'em up high~ x10 ^_^

Big Bang - BANG 'EM <3 :w00t: lol

(i absolutely love how they get so confident while singing especially yb ~ and tempo's rapping is always awesome lol. they're amazing. kills me everytime haha)

NGY - What you just heard was live and not a cd. But there's a lot of people that don't believe it right?

GD - Yea we get those kind of questions a lot.. But everything we do it live >.<''

NGY - We should do something about it. They should know GoReal doesn't lie. We're the best (or something like that..)

Top - Yea at home I think we say that we want to go on GoReal Radio the most. The other radios are radio programs that we go on a lot so yea.. But we dont' get to go on GoReal that often (all the other members started to look worried that tempo might say something to make the other radio hosts feel bad.. yb even grabbed tempo's shoulder lol. and after tempo was done talking he was thinking and he covered his face and was laughing. i guess he said something he shouldn't?)

NGY - Let's do a freestyle. Each member gets to sing, start whenever you want to.

(omggoshie <3 they sound so good)

NGY - Wow, ok now ChoiTop and TaeYang. This one's especially for you.

*Top's beatboxing, GD's making noises lol. like adding more beats, SeungRi starts to sing. Top raps after. GD sings*

Top - Say Big Bang, Everyone - Big Bang

(wow~~ SeungRi's voice is getting so like.. I dunno lol. It makes me get goosebumps! wow i never heard him sing like that before <3 xD AHHH and GD! woah wat happen to these guys lol. omg <3 i home someone makes an mp3 of this!! lol.)

NGY - There's a lot more live performances to come. Hmm.. Should I go to the messages? I'm scared. There's already over 1600 messages in less than an hour... First we'll listen to Non-Existing number and get back to them.

(lol tempo dancing XD so silly~ seungri always gets something that isn't working >.< his headphones weren't working this time. ohhh~~ i love the rap part in this song <333 ahhh :D:lol:)

NGY - You couldn't hear well?

SR - Yea... I couldn't hear myself

NGY - Well don't worry outside we can hear it perfectly.

SR - Oh then that's not a problem! (lol)

NGY - Ok now we'll rest a bit and I'll ask you a question. Right now you guys can't really talk about your relationships about the opposite gender in public but I think it's hard to go without love at your age. Just point to the person... Even if they had a girlfriend and someone was trying to seduce/flirt/attract them, which member would easily fall for it? 1, 2, 3! *no one points.* 1, 2, 3! One came out for Seungri and... another Seungri. Top who do you pick?

Top - Uh.. We've never seen each other around with a girlfriend so... it's hard to say

NGY - So does that mean SeungRi has one?

SR - No I don't have one but there's a lot that's misunderstood. It's not that I fall for everyone. I'm just the type of person that treats them really well. I'm just really good to girls. Even when I was little I would have them over my house or I would go over there house and we would play together. But like sometimes people mistake that my niceness is that I like everyone.

GD - Looking from a hyung type point of view, SeungRi's nice to all the girls but the girls could start to think 'Does he like me? Is that why he's so nice?' but then they see him doing the same thing to another girl they might think 'I was stupid thinking he likes me' And they would just hurt themselves.

SR - But the way I saw it was since I'm a singer in Big Bang I thought I had to be nice to everyone. I would just talk to them and be nice to them, I always thought it was a good thing. *NGY said something and SeungRi put his head down and I'm guessing they were joking around with him? Not sure.. >.<*

NGY - Let's talk about 30 years from now... You guys might have a grandson. You'll think wow it's already been 30 years since Big Bang was made. And one day Grandpa JiYong will call up everyone to meet, who will be the member that will look totally different from now? *Everyone's thinking* Like someone might go into real estate or an owner of a restaurant. 1, 2, 3!

GD - I think we need to think about this one. We never thought about this before.

NGY - What do you guys think G-Dragon will be in 30 years? How old will you be in 30 years? *GD - 50*

SR - JiYong Hyung.. G-Dragon Hyung is very interested in clothes. I think he'll end up in a business that has something to do with clothes. Maybe an owner of a huge shopping mall.

NGY - What will DaeSung be doing at that time? Talk about the person on your right.

GD - I think DaeSung will have a family. And he'll be taking care of them very well. He'll probably become a very good dad that everyone looks up to.

NGY- DaeSung, what do you think TaeYang will be doing?

DS - When you look at YoungBae Hyung it looks like if he gets a child he'll do anything for them. He'll probably become an amazing dad.

NGY - Ok what about ChoiTop?

YB - Mmmm... Grandpa SeungHyun he'll most definately be taking care of his family. But whenever I ask him what do you want to be when you get older? He says he wants to become a famous producer. I think he'll become a boss of some entertainment business.

NGY - Ok now what will SeungRi be doing?

Top - SeungRi will become a very good dad and have a happy family. And possibly own a very big dance school.

NGY - After this break we'll be asking some questions that the fans left...

(haha everyone left and gd's just sitting there playing with the beat looking around side to side~ awe yb and tempo look so close haha <33 =] man wenever i see yb i find it so hard to believe he's afraid of girls~ lol. its so cute xD oh man gd just slapped seungri's face and seungri got all sad so yb came and hugged him!! LOL yb's not leaving seungri hahaaha XDD oh!! another hugg~~ gd's just staring lol. ahh they're holding hands hahaha. aww poor gd now bothering daesung LOL. after yb left gd looks at seungri and starts laughing again. :lol: there's some G-RI-B : GD, SEUNGRI, YB love triangle lol. i think tempo and yb start talking about their hands.. o_0 lol. or their rings? fingers? i dunno haha. looks funny though. ROFL~~ there was this ad about some rice thing.. and they go doo be doo bop gop do gee bap. and gd mouthed it when they said it in the ad and his facial expression was really cute xD they keep fooling aorund lol ahh <3)

NGY - Wow the messages went up to 20,000 before an hour (woah!) SeungRi was crying from happiness but it looks like G-Dragon was bothering him and he started crying

GD - Please don't take it the wrong way! He didn't start crying cus I hurt him!! (LOL great way to state that...)

SR - During the break I was talking about how we became first and I got all emotional, I hope no one takes it the wrong way (LOL I EVEN TOOK IT THE WRONG WAY!! aww but seungri cried <3)

GD - You don't understand! I was just joking around trying to cheer him up and now people are thinking..

NGY - That SeungRi started crying because of G-Dragon but it's not true~ *GD does an Aish and puts his head down LOL* SeungRi's fans are saying they'll fly up here just to comfort him or keep him away from GD *GD puts his arms up.. its a korean punishment* GD it's ok. It wasn't your fault.

GD - I can't until Seungri forgives me.

SR - Why are you doing this? *in a cute way*

NGY - *Fan Message* JiYong it's ok (in a rude way) (OH man lol. he's in trouble xP) Ok, this is the first time this song is going to be performed on radio. Pretending Like Nothing's Wrong!

(OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GOING FREAKING CRAZY~~ MY WORLD IS SPINNING!! LOL wow.. his english <33 *dies again and again* gahhh :wub: :wub: ahhh this guy is A-M-A-Z-ING!! wow gd sings really high if he could reach JiEun's part! lol. "I, I, I say goodbye~" aww he looks like he's so hurt while he's rapping =[)

NGY - Who were you talking when you were saying Pretending Like Nothing's the Matter?

Top - Um... I have to say no comment (HE LITERALLY SAID "NO COMMENT") But I will say that this is my story. (aww he was heart broken =/)

NGY - Ah wow. Just saying that is telling us a big secret. Honestly when you're pretending like nothing's the matter, it's one of the worst feelings. Like JiYong are you hungry? Oh no I'm ok! *GD adding in on the joke - I ate. I just ate.* or Are you in pain? No of course not. or SeungRi why were you crying before?! Did JiYong hit you? No. *Everyone laughs and GD's shaking his hands saying NOOO!! IT'S NOT TRUE!!* No I'm just kiddin that was just for a laugh. Thank you for the performance. Now I have this project set up for DaeSung. Let's do that now. I was thinking what type of music is good for DaeSung and I heard he's good with Trot. So we're going to just do the climax part for practice. What song do you know from a while ago that you can sing right now?

DS - With Me - WheeSung. *NGY - That's kind of hard.. Is there another?* Uh... What is there?

NGY - Ok think and let us know when you get one. Next is TaeYang and we were wondering what's best for you. And you're always smiling. So people always see you happy and smiling but if people see you sad and gloomy it will be a big shock to everyone. Can you tell us a style of music you want to sing?

YB - Well for me... I like any type of music but I like R&B best.

NGY - *talks talks about music... R&b, tension cord... blah blah blah lol* We have to make the storyline for him... What do you think TaeYang should sing about? (getting lazy >.< sorry!)

SR - Well I always said to TaeYang Hyung why are you so shy in front of girls? You have no guts And TaeYang said Oh I have confidence! I can get ask out a girl~!

GD - Yea something like play boy-ish.

SR- Make the lyrics powerful. *Top - Play'YA* I think it'll suit him very well.

NGY - I never would have imagined SeungRi to say something like this.

GD - Everyone already knows this but TaeYang never dated a girl or even had a girlfriend so now he can forget all that and jump over the fence.

NGY - Ok. So Top you're going to say the chorus of "pretending like nothing's the matter". And then TaeYang will say... I lived everyday pretending like nothing's the matter but the truth is I never had to the guts to go and get you. Something like that. *Tempo starts, YB seems shy about starting* (awe he's so shy <3) *GD - Come on! You need to get some confidence!, YB starts again, GD at the end - PLAY BOOOOY!!! AY! AY! AY! TAE KWOOOON!* (LOL)

NGY - The reason why I started slow is because if we went fast and did something you're use to you can cover it up. But this made you think. Now we're going to go faster something around the Samba *Everyone starts rolling their tongues* (lol. crazy heads...) *YB sings She Can't Enough*

NGY - See that's better *talks about some music thing..* Ok DaeSung do you have a song in mind? *DS - tells them the song* Ok so what we're going to do for you is start softly with the piano then go BOOM with the drums. *DS starts singing* (wow... he's really good. god these guys are crazy lol. xP how are they so talented?!)

NGY - I figured this is what DaeSung always wanted... And YoungBae wants to hide his lack of confidence with the tune. Now we have 3 live songs left over. *DS's all shy covering his face and looking the other way and GD pets his head and gives him a thumbs up. DS shakes his head no and GD keeps putting his thumb up in his face~* ChoiTop since you already did your solo you must feel some refreshness right? *Top - Yup I feel all clean and refreshed* Now we have Seungri and G-Dragon left. Seungri already perpared a solo so G-Dragon you're left. We'll be back after this break.

NGY - *Something about how Big Bang's fans are making GoReal Radio hit a record.* There's over 40,000 messages and about 30,000 other writings. Oh Ma Baby what is that about?

SR - Oh Ma Baby is a song that you sing to someone you love.

DS - Yea this song is produced by JiYong Hyung. The melody is sad but beautiful.

NGY - GD went out to get some water... Since he's out let's talk about him. DaeSung you first, shortly

GD - I like everything about JiYong but... but... but.. I like everything about him *laughs*

SR - The JiYong you all know has a nickname. Called Stubborn/Picky JiYong because he's the leader and all he has that image but at home it's totally not like that! He's always goofing off and being funny and cute and playing with me.

YB - JiYong is perfect. He's handsome and he's amazing. He's smart. He's the best.

Top - He's handsome and probably the best guy to be a husband or son in law.

DS - If we're all going to be complimenting like this should I go outside too? *laughs*

Top - If I were to have a daughter later on I would like her to marry JiYong.

*GD comes back*

NGY - Before GD can ask what we said about him we'll go straight to Oh Ma Baby.

(i can't stop smiling lol. anything they do makes me smile which is very scary xD but yea i dunno lol. i adore daesung's part in Oh Ma Baby. :blush: his voice and the words they just go together like two pieces of a puzzle.)

LOL at the end where GD's suppose to say.. I'd cry for, I'd die for you, instead he said "SeungRi I heard everything you said when I was outside... You little..." And everyone starts laughing...

SR - You could hear everything outside?

GD - Of course. I'm thinking he just said that because it's a radio show to make people laugh...

SR - Oh yeah, of course. That's the reason.

NGY - Finally SeungRi's solo is coming. Can you tell us a bit about it?

SR - The song is from one of my favorite American Artist, Justin Timberlake. It's from a song that's features in Furture Sex/Love Sounds called Love Stoned. Basically meaning I'm drunk from love.

GD - Between the members we have a nickname for SeungRi called "HanJul" meaning HanGook's/Korea's Justin (Korean Justin Timberlake).

SR - It's not that, I just really like his style of music. I just want to be HanGook's/Korea's SeungRi.

GD - Even today he purposely wore a vest. *Everyone starts joinin the joke and SR - Why are you doing this to me!?* (LOL)

NGY - The thing no one else realized is that today SeungRi's image is different from all the other members.

DS - He even wore a wrist watch when he never wears regularly.

NGY - Now let's listen to SeungRi's solo closely. Love Stone~

(WOW lol. his english got really good =] and his singing is yea lol of course. oh man i looked up the lyrics cus there's one part where i thought i heard him say something... lol. and yea he did >.< hahaha~ omg XD man look at him dance! lol. wahhhhhhhh after he sang half way through there was an instrumental break in the middle and when he got up there he looked around and said "That's it~" and laughed. mucho hottie~ haha.

SR - She's freaky and she knows it, She's freaky, but I like it (he said that perfectly lol. no accent or watever) Hot day-um!

NGY - I can tell SeungRi practiced a lot looking in the mirror. His facial expressions and his voice everything was Justin Timberlake. Very good job~ Now finding what G-Dragon will be singing for us will be very hard to figure out but we'll get it. Lie will be the last song they sing. So we'll do G-Dragon's solo first. What kind of beat do you want and what kind of mood do you want the song to be?

GD - Um... I would like a beat kind of like Hip Hop. Kind of fast not very fast but a good pace. *They talk about the beat and he raps a little to show how fast...* I also what kind of a dark mood.. Not depressing but not all happy either. *I missed something they said.. lol. >.< he's going to do a specific kind of rap or something...*

(wow the lyrics are really good. he's freestyling i think... THAT'S INSANE! lol xP oh man!!! He said "I need you. What I want? I need you!" woot <3 xD his rapping was REALLY good~ =D OMG LOL tempo is so funny~ when he goes OHHHH YEAAA~ in a really high pitch LMAO)

NGY - It seemed like Seungri won for best performance today and GD was all quiet when he went out for water he really went to go check his lyrics. *laughs*

SR - Good for you~ *jokingly, GD shoots his arms up again for his punishment.*

NGY & BB start picking the mystery number for a prize and they have to pick a number each.. they pick like 400,000 something lol. and they all start goofing around singing congratulation and everything. (these guys are crazy <3) Ending song - Lie

(lol man they goof around so much~ haha so cute! tempo did the finger twirling thing then daesung started doing it haha [=)

NGY - *Fan Messages*

Fan #1: I think these people are perfect. (totally agree)

Fan #2: Congrats on 1st place. And DaeSung you wanted to copy the finger twirling thing huh~?

NGY - Top how did you do it? *Top does it again*

DS - OH! You're only suppose to move the finger!! *NGY - Why? How did you do it?, DS starts making his whole arm go around in circles* LOL

NGY - Thank you Big Bang for coming and everyone else who were listening. Only when Big Bang comes all the Unnis start going crazy. Lastly DaeSung show us your muscles! *everyone laughs* Why is YoungBae "ShikShik-ee ?"

DS - Ah because he's ShikShik-ee (meaning strong and never gives up on anything)

YB - A few days ago when we were on T.V or on a radio show GD and Top Hyung called me my nickname which I wasn't even too sure of but they called me "ShikShik-ee"

NGY - Why did he become ShikShik-ee?

GD - We all have our nicknames. SeungRi is MekGuhn-ee (HUH?), Daesung is HwakGuhn-ee, YoungBae is ShikShik-ee, *Top - I'M 50!!* (LOL oh no..) We just call each other that inside our group. Fans started getting the wrong idea but they don't really mean anything. Seungri's MekGuhn-ee because he ruins jokes slighty. DaeSung is HwakGuhn-ee because he ruins jokes REALLY badly. YoungBae is ShikShik-ee because he's always strong and never breaks down. 50... I can't really want to say. *laughs* Um.. Top has a big bone structure so.... *YB - We named him after an American Rapper 50 cent* Yea so 50~ But we're only joking. (LOLOL)

NGY - What about you JiYong? *GD - I don't really have a nickname... No one calls me by a nickname...* Stubborn/Picky JiYong? *GD looks at SR. SR nods his head and GD points at him and everyone laughs*

SR - *tries to cover himself up* But I never heard of Stubborn/Picky JiYong... What is it?

NGY - I think we've made a record. Today we got over 400,000 messages. No other radio station has ever gotten that many.

GD - Thank you so much. I think today since we haven't been here in a while we were tryin to catch up and we just had a lot of fun so the mood went up. I'm really thankful for everyone showing interest~

SR - I'm also really happy because I feel that we learned a lot you NGY. Next time we come on GoReal Radio we'll practice 3 times as much and show our improved self.

NGY - Yup next time, it'll be even better. Ok everyone good night and thanks for listening!

BB - BYE~! GOOD NIGHT!! *SR - Have a good night!, GD shoves him* LOL

EDIT**

so... i went on 1tymgarden today.. >.< and i was looking through the free board and one of the titles said.. "Because of TOP everyone's going crazy"

and i was wondering wth? so i went to read it... apperently on this cafe site their was this pic of tempo wearing a shirt with like this thing that symbolizes japan i guess? cus someone replied saying that they're upset with tempo for doing that because everyone knows korea and japan blah blah blah... and the person who wrote the thing said that she thinks mr yg is going to put up a message about this cus a lot of people are getting upset in korea... also that tempo might have not known it was a bad thing. cus from what i see, tempo isn't THAT fond of korean stuff like i'm not saying he's stupid or anything... but even in one of their docs the lady that always helps them was talkin to big bang about a cafe thing they were going to make to see the responses of people about big bang. and tempo said wait so this is about clothes? and like everyone started laughing cus i mean... I EVEN understood. and there's just some things that he's not very quick to put together so i dunno. i HOPE, just HOPE that it doesn't become something that big... because honestly.. that's really stupid... but watever. yea so tempo might be in trouble T_T hmm.. maybe i shouldn't even post this here? i dunno... will it spread and THEN cause a problem? i don't want this to go off topic of big bang... what do u guys think? should i just earse this and wait to see what happens?

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

it's not the whooooooole showcase but it shows a good amount of it. i LOVE the little cute clips they played in between, especially of this...

%7Boption%7D4xvq3c8.gif

GAHHH~ TELL ME THAT'S NOT POWERCUTE. mangnae is SO mangnae'ish here~ awww "baeri"... YB is sooo lucky~! but then again, so is seungri. ;)

%7Boption%7D5y2mg3n.gif

and here goes G-RI again. GD loooves to punk on and/or touch mangnae's face when he can :wub: i love it-

oh my gosshh THAT IS SOOO ADORABLEEE! *dies* YOU TOTALLY MADE MY DAYYY THINA <3

awwww i wanna watch it! lol i thought i already had it but i guess not rofl, cause i thought it was the other one.. hmm o_o

i need to go DL it :x lmao, wah thanks for the gifs unnie! SUPER ADORABLE *dies* look at Seungri awwww, like a little baby aahhh~ :blush:

LOOOOL OMG, HAHAHA GD IS SUCH A PUNK <3 for some reason i just love the "G-RI LOVE" lmao, i guess it's a way he shows his love for Seungri.

Oh he was probably mad at how he was with YB too :P LOL, OH OH OH orrrr it's an excuse for him to touch Seungri's beautiful face :lol: soo cute though, AHH~~~ *dies* I LOVE YOU THINAAAA <3

oh you fixed the icon gif D: wth.. lol how do you do that without resizing it!? @_@

anyways i saw it and i'm like, "that looks familiar..." LMAO i'm such a retard :lol:

thanks for using that ugly thing thina TT^TT <3

THANK YOU GOLDIE FOR THE TRANSLATIONS, I LOVE YOU ;D

i'll get to it later when i have more time~ LOL freaking GD is still with calling Seungri that haha~ too cute.

LOL GD when he's 50!? XD I'll work under him if he has a mall =P

------ e d i t *

dude wth... how did my post come above THINA's!? O_O;;

and when I click edit my post is where it's suppose to be but when I go back to the page my post is 3rd post.. D:

soompi is being weird again T_T

awwwwww they look SO surprised, how cute is that :wub: congrats to our boys for the award~!

i uploaded the new "always showcase + fanmeeting" clip for yall to watch. had to cut it into two parts due to YT not being able to upload clips longer than 10 minutes -_-

it's not the whooooooole showcase but it shows a good amount of it. i LOVE the little cute clips they played in between, especially of this...

4xvq3c8.gif

GAHHH~ TELL ME THAT'S NOT POWERCUTE. mangnae is SO mangnae'ish here~ awww "baeri"... YB is sooo lucky~! but then again, so is seungri. ;)

5y2mg3n.gif

and here goes G-RI again. GD loooves to punk on and/or touch mangnae's face when he can :wub: i love it-

i love those seungri gifs. :wub: and G-RI is <3. keke...

available in my NEW CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Please download lots and help make my CB gold! :w00t:

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

Big Bang - Lie + No. 1 on Inkigayo (2007-09-09) [cashewmania].avi [66.1MB]

Various Artists - Take 7 on Inkigayo (2007-09-09) [cashewmania].avi [29.0MB]

If you're interested in being a part of my team of uploaders, please PM me. ^_^

Archived