{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest 1nn0xsmile

thanks for the pic, pink pink,, loll i like this one shirt that SR wears!!

he really likes Sakun stuffs!! XD wahh i enjoy watching the NG of LIE mouhahha so cute n cooll

thanks for sharing

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mon5482

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/MissP.../wantyoubag.jpg

I was wondering if anyone has bought this bag from Yesasia? If so, is it really nice? And how come the picture shows 2 bags? lol, I'm thinking about buying it, but wanted to ask what others think first since there's no comments there!

& Congrats to Big Bang for making #1!!

I bought it and received it last week...its really cute the only drawback of it is that its not made out of cloth...its made out of a nylon/plastic type of a fabric; i'm scared to use it coz im paranoid of breaking it hahhaa!!!

~*~

DONT FORGET...SBS INKIGAYO IS ON AIR IN A FEW HOURS (arnd 11ish CALIFORNIA TIME). THIS IS WHEN BIG BANG WINS THE MUTIZEN AWARDS.

for those interested in watching. you can watch it at: TVSBOX.COM

tho do expect some buffering...

Guest t. yama

Yayy! Thank you so much for the "I am Sam" NG subs Mon!! I will know finally understand what they're saying. :D

Lene, http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/y0jin/111.jpg, this picture is so kawaii!!!!!! I love those japanese

rice crackers too!! haha.

--Here's a fancam perf. from their performance on MTV Live Wow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSj9gcE7Znw

Yay, thanks for the updates everyone =)

I got to watch their Music Core Performance the other night, (but not the MTV WOW performance). It was funny, because I got sleepy as I was waiting for it to start, and when I opened my eyes, I saw Big Bang...and I was wide awake and spazzed immediately. LOL. I was even more awake when I saw that the color scheme changed once again, to pink/purple/black. Oh Big Bang, what other outfits do you have in store for us?? I'm loving it. I also love the fact that, on the part when they sing, "I'm so sorry", they have two different dance moves to it, and they seem to alternate throughout their performances. These boys are just amazinggg.

Anyway, Thank youuu Monica for letting us know about Inkigayo! I can't wait to see their reaction!

**EDIT: I absolutely LOVED their reaction! It was SO CUTE ^^ Especially when they performed for the 2nd time, they couldn't help but smile. This is probably the first time I've seen them react like that, and I agree with you all, it's priceless. Sarangheyo Big Bang<3

Guest NO NAME?

Saw their Music Core performance and they gave a great performance as always. I love the colors of their outfits. The choreography changed a bit? But it's all good. I always get the chills whenever I see their latest performances because they are improving as each day passes. The ladies sure love it when T.O.P takes off the shades for awhile :P

Guest the7REAL.

Ahhhh just finished watching Big Bang on Inki. Their reaction was priceless.<3 ;__; congrats again~ lols. BIGBANG HWAITING~

1189322268_6.jpg

1189322268_7.jpg

credit; bestiz

Guest mon5482

OMG INKIGAYO SHOW, BIG BANG WINNING THE MUTIZEN AWARD....priceless reaction of the boys when they won. All of them were very much surprised....i noticed YB pointing, gesturing and questioning "US?" fairly similar reactions from the other members too!! IM SO HAPPY FOR THEM...even tho we all knew they won, watching it and seeing their reaction, its a different feeling!

Guest t. yama

CONGRATULATIONS TO BIG BANG ON WINNING TAKE7

Their performance was awesome as usual!!! I loved the purple theme today. They all were rockin' their outfits.

Ahh!! When it was the end of the show right before they were gonna announce the winner, you can see that

they all looked nervous. Seungri's face especially. He was dead serisous. They were sooo cutee when they

heard their name being annouced!! They looked at one another like "What? Did they just say BIG BANG??"

AhhH! They were so surprised. YB and I think Seungri/Daesung were covering there mouths in shock. They

totally deserved it. I'm soooo proud. BIG BANG HWAITING!!

Here's some caps from the performance and when their names were announced:

1189321914_2.jpg

1189321914_3.jpg

1189321914_1.jpg

1189322268_8.jpg

1189322268_9.jpg

1189322188_4.jpg

Look how serious mangnae looks when they were waiting for the winner to be announced.

AND THE ANNOUNCEMENT! :D(Haha, you guys don't mind seeing them again right?)

1189322268_6.jpg

1189322268_7.jpg

They look so cuteee! I loved their reactions. You're right Mon, THEY TOTALLY ARE PRICELESS. <3

credits; thdus43

Some gifs too :D

4p10lxt.gif

4pbtq83.gif

4muio9j.gif

4vdp3ps.gif

4u4sn4p.gif

4tungj6.gif

4mjxiyr.gif

5zmt3lt.gif

538cef7.gif

credits; vip_hyun

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

thank you everyone for all the updates & stuff!! & you guys are welcome too ^_^

AWW, I LOVE THAT PICTURE OF GD WITH THE CRACKERS XD they look like burnt japanese crackers rofl.

usually, i always see them lighter ;___; *shrugs*

OM-FREAKING KWON JIYONG *dies* okay it's one of my random and sort-of-pointless BIG BANG stories again lol~

I know this is quite stupid to go crazy, get giddy, & spazz over but seriously, you guys would be happy too LOL.

Okay well we (me, my oldest brother, and his two friends, they're girls: i'll go by friend 1 and friend 2 lol) were hungry after this all day shopping and I asked friend 1 to ask my brother to take us for Korean BBQ to finish off our day. So to get to the story, make long story shorter: We got there and we walked in right? There were all these like celebrity posters advertising soju and whatevers, okay and then there's the cash register to your right when you walk in and then there are all these pictures on the wall behind the counter, so I was just looking while friend 1 and 2 went to go have a seat and I saw Wheesung, and I was like "omg" and then I looked around to the left side and saw like 5 boys that looked like BIG BANG, and I was like, "OH MY GOOOD!" and yeah I literally freaked out and started squealing and going fangirly like RIGHT there, and I was looking more closely (it was hard to see cause i haven't got new lens for my new eyesight and like the picture of them was so high and to fit like 6 people in the pic obviously it was kinda far but thank god the picture was huge, it was like paper size), okay and so I'm like, "omg omg omg i think that's big bang!" i pointed at it to my brother and he was like, "what?" and then I looked closely, and it was because of Daesung & Seungri that made me KNOW FOR SURE it was BIG BANG, LOL. Oh my gosh I was like ahhhh~~~ & So I got closer to it, since I already went all out in front of people over it what else is there to lose right? -_- and so I looked from left to right: Daesung, Seungri, the Owner of the restaurant, TOP, Youngbae, and GD. & I was like, "OMGSH IT IS BIG BANG!" lol and I was like flipping out D: and my brother started laughing and we went to go take a seat and and I was like still freaking out and covering my mouth trying not to squeal too loud. and then friend 2 was like, "what happened?" and she was laughing and friend 1 was like, "what? what happened?" so i told them and then friend 1 was like, "what!? Where? Where are they sitting?! let's go see them!" and I'm like, "no no no haha, I meant that they came here before, there's a picture up there." and she goes, "ohhh~ whew, don't ever do that again! you almost gave me a heart attack!" lol she's like a unnie yeah. and so I was so freaking giddy and I was all like, "omgsh i feel so proud" lmao~ and i pretended to go use the bathroom and on my way out i asked that lady "if big bang came here before right?" and then she says. "oh oh yeah big bang yeah." and I was like, "When was it?" and she says, "around last year.." yeah so it was probably during the YG concert because after we finished eating, on the other side I saw Teddy & Sean with the owner in another picture, but I couldn't find Se7en bleh. but yeah and you know it was funny because, at first we went to Manna BBQ and there was so much people and my brother and his friends didn't really wanna wait so my brother said he had another place that's got real good food too, and BAM! BIG BANGGGGGG~~~ *falls over* I don't know, for some reason I felt more giddy than I did when I went to go eat at BCD on Wilshire, I guess it was because I never knew BIG BANG ate at that place, so that's why it made me feel more special =P LOL man, just like fate :P

okay sorry lmao i felt like sharing that @_@

OH & even better, I got home and got a mail from my friend Jo! <3333 She's such an awesome artist~~

look what she drew for me ;DDD it makes me tear up, it's soo pretty & romantic <333

jiyongjanny_LOVE.jpg

& here are some caps from the new performance :) So cute, I love their new colors ahah it's pink season for them right now XD

P1010014.jpg

^ LOL XD

P1010036.jpg

P1010051.jpg

P1010061.jpg

P1010070.jpg

P1010072.jpg

^ WAYYY TOO ADORABLE :wub:

P1010073.jpg

P1010088.jpg

P1010100.jpg

P1010101.jpg

CREDITS VIPBIGBANG + G-RI7EN's:SKY for uploading

[ PLEASE DO NOT HOT LINK!! ]

oh my gossshh~~ I wanna watch BIG BANG when they win the award! @_@ I wanna see their faces and expressions! awww :tears:

ah~~ I'M SO PROUD OF THEM BOYS, <333 they're way too amazing *sighs dreamily*

Guest ROCKWITHU

Big Bang were adorable when they won the Mutizen. Daesung especially. It was so cute the way he was looking @ the award in his hands and just in awe as well as kind of shock. He was sweating so much. :lol:

Congrats to Big Bang for winning Mutizen!

HQ caps of them winning.

sbsmutizenwin070909goodbb4.jpg

It got shrunked. So I'm cutting them from the pic. Please don't hotlink.

sbsmutizenwin070909goodrf6.jpg

sbsmutizenwin070909goodhi5.jpg

sbsmutizenwin070909goodgg8.jpg

sbsmutizenwin070909goodwi6.jpg

sbsmutizenwin070909goodho4.jpg

sbsmutizenwin070909goodhv1.jpg

sbsmutizenwin070909goodbk7.jpg

Credit: Goodm

I just cut them from Goodm's cap.

~Sabrina

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

since it's a new page.. i decided to just make another post.

another picture: lmao, GD <3 oh yeah he and seungri share those shades <3 *giggles*

1189321252_go.jpg

Credits na_sari + popcornfor2 + G-RI7EN's:SKY for uploading

PLEASE DO NOT HOT LINK

oh & i just found more of yesterday's performance caps:

haha i love GD's old school hiphop style (his pants) XD one side down and the other up. sigh, he's so sexy.

P1010106.jpg

P1010112.jpg

P1010117.jpg

P1010121.jpg

P1010128.jpg

P1010161.jpg

P1010164.jpg

P1010168.jpg

P1010177.jpg

P1010179.jpg

Credits VIPBIGBANG + G-RI7EN's:SKY for uploading

PLEASE DO NOT HOT LINK!!!

Guest the7REAL.

JUKEON POLL: Most popular group for the next half of the year, FT Island wins 2nd place.

Music site, Jukeon, held an online poll on who would be the most popular idol for the next half of the year. FT Island gained 762 votes (31.8%) and stood at second place. After debuting for less than a month, they have secured a position for three consecutive weeks on Jukeon with their hit song 'Love Sick'. Recently, their latest hit 'Thunder' has also been very popular.

With 936 votes (39%), Big Bang has managed to top the poll. 9 member girl group So Nyeo Shi Dae ranked third with 626 votes (26.1%). XING, with 37 votes (1.5%) ranked fourth and T-MAX with 36 votes (1.5%) ranked fith.

Credits: fti1st for article, Staracles@soompi for translations. Credit properly if you take.

senkk you FT-I soompi thread~^^

Guest vivajane

^^those guys looked pretty tired.. *poor baby* :(

those dark circles under SR & TOP's eyes are sooooooo... obvious...

they definitely had worked very hard.. ^_^

Guest rawesome

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE:

{CLIP} 20070909 - SBS INKIGAYO - BIG BANG WIN MUTIZEN

CREDIT: tvpot & DANHWAN FORUM!

Thanks for uploading Mon! I <333333333 their reactions! Not just priceless but also classic ;) Mangnae looked really nervous and Daesung looked so adorable with his :o face and staring at the award at the same time + his 'cover-my-face-when-I'm-laughing' LOL It seemed like YBoogie couldn't believe they won 'cause he seemed like he was holding back from bowing. Ahhh I'm so happy for them!!!! Even the paper for the bouquet matched their outfits!

CONGRATULATIONS BIG BANG!

Guest Platinum

YOUTUBE: LIVE PERF + WINNING MUTIZEN SONG + CONGRATULATORY PERF (purple clothes)

BIG BANG - SBS Inki Gayo 2007.9.09

perf [hd 16:9]: www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR4znVorsTM

mutizen song + congrat perf (encore song): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhtgpKH_nEc

stupid firefox sucks @ uploading so i had to re up twice... and then i forgot i upped it.. lolz

daesung was sweaty... i find it weird that i noticed =/...

Archived