{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest in0centvtgrl

CONGRATULATIONS BIG BANG FOR WINNING THE MUTIZEN Award! i am so so happy for them. aww seung ri was all tearing up in the performance. they are just topping all these charts. i can't wait for the release of the Always MV. so much goodies thanks everyone~

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^i HELLA agree with you. GD's style really is powerattractive, and in some way, it shows more confidence in him... how he'll wear some of the funkiest out-of-the-box styles without caring about what others would say about it AND look damn good in it <3 GAHHH, he's so sexy... especially in flannel and tight pants.

thanks for the KBS radio show pictures tiffany~! our boys are, as usual, lookin' fly ;) daesung's smile is SO hot and cute at the same time. i too wonder why tempo isn't in some of the group pictures if he was at the radio show... :lol:

Guest ROCKWITHU

Big Bang got #1 again for that cellphone chart thingy on Music Core today! Congrats to the boys.

They still have yet to perform. Watching music core live.

Tiffany, thx for the radio show pix! :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/smu...8C8CED83801.jpg

^I want their shoes. :lol:

EDIT

Just got a glimpse of YB and I think Daesung Seungri sitting in that singer & host area. lol Color theme today is pink and purple. <3 how they rock those colors. Tempo is wearing a pink jacket. GD like has both colors going on in his outfit. Seungri has on a purple ver. of that shirt he wears and Daesung is wearing a pink shirt. YB is wearing his usual tank, jeans, pointy cap, and a black jacket. Wonder if he has on an accessory that is pink or purple? lol His gloves of some sort of color on them i think.

Still waiting for them to perform.

EDIT2

Big Bang performed last. What's up w/ my eyes. lol No pink or purple for YB, just black and white. Seungri's top was purple and turquiose/blue. Daesung's was tyedye-like w/ the colors white, pink, and some purple. Wonder what GD's shirt said. Tempo<3 Only a few guys can get away w/ wearing a pink jacket and still be so masculine. <3 the perf.

~Sabrina

Guest t. yama

Congratulations to Big Bang for being #1 on Music Core's Cell Charts

Ahh! Their theme color for today's performance was Pink/Purple! I bet TOP was loving ittt. He wore a full out pink

jacket. lol. It looked good on him though! Their outfits are slightly changing for every performance. It's fun to see

what they'll wear next. :lol:

OH MY SHIZZZZZZZZZ.

I haven't been in this thread for so long.

Ok, first of all.

CONGRATS TO BIG BANG FOR MAKIN' #1.

My babies have done it. (x

I watched the perf. and maknae was tearing up.

Made me wanna tear up too. x3

Thanks everyone for all the beautiful pics&gifs.

I loved the radio show caps.

I'll try to come in here more.

And once again,

CONGRATS TO BIG BANG!

Warned for going around the swear filter.

CONGRATS TO BIG BANG! ♥ ♥

they totally deserved it!

thanks to everyone else for all those links & pictures!

i'm glad TOP left a message too. hehehe.

maknae has seriously grown :lol: :lol:

11892461612qb2.jpg

11892461613bd1.jpg

11892461614bv1.jpg

11892461615cv1.jpg

11892461617bq6.jpg

11892461618si1.jpg

1189246161c0cec8adzo3.jpg

1189246161c0cec8ad2hw9.jpg

1189246161c0cec8ad1mk3.jpg

:wub:

118921570644326600ie9.jpg

seems like someone received her JINGYO pillow! i want one too! AHH.

46e16755110edfilenamec8fu0.gif

puah! CUTENESS! it's from their showcase~

credits: bestiz.net

Guest SillyYun

wow G Drag's hair growing longer..

when are they gonna sing Always on inki and music core? I cant wait for that one..i really like that song alot!

ello everyone...

well, ive been a lurker on this thread for a while..^^" ill try and contribute from now on

BUT, i just gotta say CONGRATS to bigbang on reaching no.1 on soo many charts and music shows^^ (basically all of them)

and TOP's message was so nice^^

anyway, on todays music core preformance.... the boys look awesome in pink+purple (esp TOP...gahhh).. but as ppl have said before, why is YB in black and white? sorta sticks out. but then, i can imagine him in pink and purple :P

but i love how their 거짓말 preformance has slightly changed from the first time.. like TOP's little kicky thing, how they switch places, the piano playing bit and the bit where they sing "im so sorry but i love you 날카론 말" has changed too...i think...

mann, ive been watching too many preformances..

i wonder when theyll preform something other than 거짓말 (and sometimes always)...im hoping for 'oh ma baby'..its oo good live on the radio shows.. :lol:

Guest susmariosep

OH.. and does anyone know what sizee hat does YB wears? cos like the sticker stuff that are on the hats that they leave on, we can see it, but its not clear enough for me to see the sizes though. PLEASE if anyone know. please let me know!

Tammy You should just get him a freesize.. or like a medium? His head doesn't look that big :P even i wear a medium and my head seems big :x

The 59FIFTY New Era hats that the boys wear don't come in freesize or s/m/l.

You'd need to get a specific size. I'm not sure how they're measured,

but i think its something like diameter of the rounded part of the hat

in inches?

IDK. All i know is my hat is 7 & 1/2, so maybe something around that

size?

Congrats to the boys on their award. I'm glad they've finally been recognised!

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8169/11...44326600ie9.jpg

omfg no wonder YA are charging a million dollars for the pillows, shipping

on those bulky things would be absolute killers O_O

And lastly, the cure for all bad days:

002b1d70.jpg

A YesAsia order with pillows of cute boys innit.

Will get the other three if the quality of the G-Bong & YB ones are

up to scratch. And seriously, my #2 is crying sobad right now.

TOPie does not like it when i chose E.T looking Bongie over him DX

EDIT: HEY. I BONGED A PAGE. PWNNNNN!

YesAsia added one more Always Showcase item, a booklet & letter set.

002b2qsb.jpg

INTERNATIONAL ORDER | US & CANADIAN ORDER

Guest kdsnabi426

Wow yesasia is stocking up on all the BB goods! I hope none sell out cuz I have to wait awhile for I can get those pillows and always booklet.

MTV Live Wow Special Pics!

6a174824e0dcf12d407b4ccnt6.jpg

f1d63519fa6a03a96cc2ec5zd5.jpg

61c24e571abb96f08a1c107pt0.jpg

53a2605760b062633480da0fp2.jpg

21f029603eaa1a453c1533crx1.jpg

e7234f69f6ee26d8350a4cfcp5.jpg

credit: gd-supporters

Sexy Taeyang in Manwon Happiness

fe167d50ef54d3714b02f0agi2.jpg

7c64df40ffab61d6faf4579ru7.jpg

credit: saramin

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

awww GD is so adorable, lmao his bun looks like he just woke up and it's are like loose and wooey, lmao can't explain it :x & his face too, looks like he just woke up rofl, well i guess he really did take a nap i guess, it's all good, he needs rest, other members too. blah I didn't even get to watch this yet TT^TT I DLed like 5 files at the same time last night on CB, lmao thank god my brother didn't close the window down and the DLs ACTUALLY finished for once X__X

LOL gahh~~ i wanna watch it, look at GD putting his socks on! :blush: how adorable <3 the 12th & 13th cap down is too cute too! wah~~ ahaha

I had to seperate the caps into like three images because the file was so big.

0908.manwon.jpg

0908.manwon02.jpg

0908.manwon03.jpg

& some fanpics from 070907 KBSR ~

Gosh this fan is sooo lucky! Did you guys see how Seungri was like staring right at her!? *dies* and I think they were talking about the fans that's why GD slightly turned and that realllllll cute smile *dies*

20070908233500_1_P1010104.jpg

P1010057.jpg

P1010067.jpg

P1010096.jpg

P1010113.jpg

P1010136.jpg

P1010152.jpg

P1010167.jpg

P1010178.jpg

P1010180.jpg

P1010191.jpg

P1010192.jpg

P1010195.jpg

CREDITS VIPBIGBANG + G-RI7EN's:SKY for Uploading

[ PLEASE DO NOT HOT LINK!! ]

RO I've actually been silent reading, just didn't post much.

Guest ohsnapsitsmee

Magnae is slightly hurt. ahah the

band-aid makes him look kind

of like a bad boy? ahah.

Youngbae's facial expression

in the 11th cap. is just priceless.

Wow, they wore pink

in their MTV live WOW show.

they look niceee. ^^

Guest romanesque_

Hello all! It's great to be back in the Big Bang thread because i'v missed the boys so much that I could cry. I got so busy with everything but visiting them everyday that now i'm about to pay the price of porbably going back through 90 something pages to get my goodies. :tears:

Oh well, "LOVE IS PAIN". :lol:

MAJOR EDITING OF THIS POST ONCE I'M DONE.

See you soon!

P.S: I see Janny made it back. How did you like going through the pages? :lol:

-RO

eh-deet

NOW UPLOADED ON YOUTUBE:

{FanCam} 09062007 SBS INKIGAYO - BIG BANG PERFORMING AFTER WINNING MUTIZEN

^aww watch Seungri...ahhh!!!

Lmaooooooooooo! The fans were completely tone deaf but I can't blame them. When SeungRi bowed I thought he was going to swan dive off the stage so I was jumping in my seat. :lol: Awww look at G-D's bun bouncing around. Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy! ^_^ We should call it the G-BOB. AWW SUENGRI'S CRYINGGGGGGGGGGGG! Did Thina not give him his hug that morning? But it's so cute that they're so humble after winning an award. It's great that they're getting recognition for all their hard work.

BIG BANG, HWAITING!

AHhhhhh! Those gifs are you too smexy.

WHAT is going on with Tempo's face here?! :blink: He looks like he saw TaeYang run off with his chicken or something.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! Those pillows look so nice!

I'm still crying over the fact that my parents were mean and wouldn't let me use the credit card for the album. <_<

NOW I WANT A PILLOW TOO!

More to come...

Archived