{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest maLdita^^

I am loving their SBS perf ~ they all look so sophisticated and amazing!!!!

GD looks good in that hat!

And TOP - still wearing the sunglasses! one hot friggin big boy! woot!

BIGBANG IS VIP!!!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yma818

Monica!!!! you made gifs of the part im in love with during their performances. I love when they get on their knees !!! <3333

Great Job. I love it!!! and how ferociously GD looks. :D

an individual gif for each of these fab five boys.

Guest t. yama

Those gifs are hot Mon! I love the piano moveeee! It's so well put together with that part of the song.

HAHA! I love how GD trots away. I keep watching it over and over. Get's to me every time. :P

Guest delici0usbh

wah i'm watching the radio program now :D haha time to spaz!

i'm crazy jealous of the fans in korea :tears: in the beginning when they're showing the fans outside gd said that he can recognize almost all of them. and then YDH said o really? so after the recording and everything while leaving do u guys small chats with all fans outside? and gd said of course we talk~ lucky fans!!! rwar lol. haha YDH also said "i've never seen that many fans come for any other singers. i've done a lot of radio shows with other singers but this is the first time so many fans came." go big bang! :blush: he also said those fans outside but he really jealous of him haha which is probably true, we all wanna be talkin to big bang face to face lol.

hehehe yb so cute~ he gets so into the music <3 when they're singing always, they were all setting the volume of the mic so they're not too loud or too low. and i think yb's was a little loud but he kept singing and tempo made a gesture like do u want me to lower it or r u? and yb just gave him a gesture back saying doesn't matter u do it~ and he just kept singing lol. xD lol yb's just dancing by himself and shaking around~ he must have been in a good mood

aweee the hosts compliment yb~ they said "your voice is really nice and you're very appealing. your facial expressions when you since is really good too" and yb got all smiley :D

up & down talk part of the interview~ originally yes & no YDH was like woah woah y did it change? because big bang came everything changes! lol

anyways question 1: after the debute u have u lied at least 3 times to the other members?

answer: gd - up (yes)

seungri - up

tempo - up

yb - down (no)

daesung - down

gd, tempo, and seungri don't believe yb and daesung~ lol

YDH said if u were to confess to one lie what would it be?

tempo - well... since we've been living together and all i've been stealing the other members boxers...

YDH - do u guys write ur names in ur boxers? *jokingly*

tempo - yea we do *seriously* the reason is because we all like the same patterned boxers, same brand and a lot of them are similar so we have to write our names in them so we don't get confused but one day mine were all in the laundry so i secretly took another member's and wore them.

YDH said can you just tell us the first letter of the underwear brand you guys wear?

tempo - um.... dohn or C (i have no idea why they're asking... the hosts said they were just wondering for themselves lol)

question 2: have u ever drank so much u passed out?

LOL and then YDH said since daesung and seungri are underage don't answer the question. EVEN if you guys have drank that much just say u haven't!

answer: gd - down (the way he said down is hot haha xD)

tempo - up (oooo bad tempo haha :P)

yb - down

YDH - "oh!! so tempo's the only one doing bad things in this group! stealing people's underwears, drinking till he passes out... wat r u doing to do today!?"

everyone laughs like crazy and then YDH said when did u drink that much?

tempo - "um... my birthday~"

YDH - oh then that's ok! (lol excuses :sweatingbullets:)

gd - "if u think about it... he probably got so drunk and passed out then the next day he stole the underwear" *joke* lol its funny in korean...

tempo - BUT! to make things better! i only stole underwear once!

YDH - "its ok~ i've once stolen a bike! everything gets forgiven! *everyone laughs* wow.. you like drinking that much... do u like alcohol?"

tempo - um.... um... *stutters* i enjoy it... (LOL)

YDH - what's ur favorite type of alcohol?

tempo - i don't have a favorite, its different everytime i drink. it depends on the occasion

YDH - on average how much do u drink? 3-4 bottles?

gd - i think he drinks a lot~

YDH - its ok! its not a bad thing! some people are good with alcohol

tempo - my dad also takes alcohol really well. he drinks a lot but he doesn't get drunk. i think it got passed down. i dont' usually drink till i get drunk though.

haha when they're gettig ready to sing lie you can tell yb really wants to sing! after one commerical ends he grabs the mic then another one starts he lets go of the mic lol. he did it like twice xD

in this song daesung is really into the music~ he's really feeling it <3

LOL omggosh their voices sound so weird during the skit~

after all the commericals and ads YDH says since there's 5 people and everyone has to answer its taking a lot of time then gd said well we could just talk really really fast... *jibberish just talk really fast like me u see how fast im talking. talk this fast and everything will go by faster jibberish* lol

question 3: there's at least two female celebrities that you liked?

answer: gd - up

seungri - up

tempo - down

yb - down

daesung - up

YDH - so gd... who are they?

gd - oh we have to say who!? *shocked*

YDH - it doesn't matter! its liking as a fan! think of it this way! which male celebrities do u like?

gd- um i like jay-z

YDH - jay-z? ok! see u like jay-z! it's the same thing! u like them as a fan~ hmm... but u guys say this do u think it'll start scandals?

gd - well it's happened before... with ivy. and people started thinking there was something between us wen there wasn't

YDH - oh ok.. then we'll just skip this one and let everyone know that gd likes ivy~ ( LOL :P )

question 4: after debute u guys have fought at least 3 times?

answer all at once: down (aweee <333 so sweet)

seungri - i don't think we've ever actually fought. there's times wen the atmosphere is down like after a bad practice where things didn't go smootly.

yb - also all of our personalities are laid back so we don't really take things offensively.

they start talkin about how their relationship is really strong tempo says we're like a family. and everything goes quiet and YDH said whenever tempo talks its so funny and cute cause he has sucha unique voice.

before performing seotaji and kids gd says it one of the songs that our boss sang~

and YDH said oh yea! u better sing good!! *sucking up to mr yg :P*

gd said this songs for u boss *in a very weird voice lol*

wooo yb rapping <3 funny how all of them change their voice. especially daesung!!!! xD

ah tempo beatboxing!! :wub: :wub: and then he starts singing hahaahaha and u watch everyone else dying from laughter around him :rolleyes::rolleyes:

after the performance gd said i'm sorry boss! then talkin to YDH we didn't even get to practice or anything... this is the first time we sang that song! we were suppose to sing a different song but the karaoteke didn't have it so we picked it last minute~

YDH - no way! that was ur first time and u guys sang so good! u guys got 100% anyways~

LA~ LA~ LA~ <3 PARTY TIME!! lol :D

awee tempo said this is the way we sing wen we go to karaoke places. haha how cute. o man!!!!! tempo singing is ahhhh lol :blush: and daesung, seungri rapping haha. they must have a lot of fun at karaoke places!! ahh yb starts dancing~<3

YDH - r u kidding me? is this for real? another 100!

gd - i think the machines very broken~~

tempo starts talkin about how he envies them for singing rock. and they started saying how they all should do a collab together~~

ok thats it from me sorry for taking up so much space lol. :sweatingbullets: thanks for the links mon5482

EDIT** thank you soo much for the reuploading mon5482~~ ^_^

Guest mon5482

hey iVIPs!

^^thanks ladies for the compliments with the gifs...Piano move is definitely mah fave!!! and im nearly blind now from making them, i wanna make more but i gotta rest my eyes from looking at too much at hotness!!! hahaha!!!

oh thanks shinhwa_sarang for the summary/translation!!! HAHA TOP sealin boxers!!!

i just re-uploaded the No Diggity and updated the thread, so u can go and check it out at YGBB:

*REUPLOADED*[MP3] TOP - NO DIGGITY (FULL)

~*~

btw,

i ripped the audio from their recent radio show on KBS Radio. just too cute!! haha especially TOP singing! enjoy^^

the MP3 are available at YGBB

[MP3 ] - KBS RADIO PERFORMANCE OF "U MUST COME BACK HOME" & "LA LA LA (Remix)"

Guest t. yama

shinhwa_sarang, thanks for translating!! Wow, those questions they asked were interesting.

Haha, TOP...naughty naughtyyy. That's cool that GD like's Jay-Z. Uh ohh, Ivy topic again...jk.

Aww, they have never really fought beforeeee. That's so cute. :lol:

And they got 2 100s. They are so pro f'sho! *_*

Guest MoiraElla

hey iVIPs!

^^thanks ladies for the compliments with the gifs...Piano move is definitely mah fave!!! and im nearly blind now from making them, i wanna make more but i gotta rest my eyes from looking at too much at hotness!!! hahaha!!!

oh thanks shinhwa_sarang for the summary/translation!!! HAHA TOP sealin boxers!!!

i just re-uploaded the No Diggity and updated the thread, so u can go and check it out at YGBB:

*REUPLOADED*[MP3] TOP - NO DIGGITY (FULL)

~*~

btw,

i ripped the audio from their recent radio show on KBS Radio. just too cute!! haha especially TOP singing! enjoy^^

the MP3 are available at YGBB

[MP3 ] - KBS RADIO PERFORMANCE OF "U MUST COME BACK HOME" & "LA LA LA (Remix)"

AWWWWWWWW!!! Thanks mon5482 for the audio! you are just simply amazing :)

i too agree that i LOVEEE the piano part. its sounds so pretty and how the guys did that hand thing simultaneously.

Guest meshelle_so_rawrness

The translation was pretty good

thnnnxxx

It was soo funny

I can totally imagine Tempo

getting drunk all the time

n GD suckin up to Mr.YG

LOLZZZ

Guest the7REAL.

ahhh go to ygeshop.com and look they have new big bang items!

it's kind of ridiculous but they have Big Bang PILLOWS. what's more ridiculous...is that.I.want.all.5.of.them. LOL.

the GD pillow cracks me up...ahahah..and without bias I think the cutest one of the pillows is Daesung one...and how funny and YB-ish is it that YB is blocked by a bear in his..ahahah :lol:

4ldmowm.jpg

lol big bang pillows.... :rolleyes::blink:-_- ahh big bang make me laugh...lmao

ygeshop.com

aaaww .. I so want those new goodies ..~

those pillows are cute .. hahaha ~ I want them, but I think I would be regret if buy it .. kkkk .;. thanks Jerilyn~

question 2: have u ever drank so much u passed out?

LOL and then YDH said since daesung and seungri are underage don't answer the question. EVEN if you guys have drank that much just say u haven't!

answer: gd - down (the way he said down is hot haha xD)

tempo - up (oooo bad tempo haha )

yb - down

YDH - "oh!! so tempo's the only one doing bad things in this group! stealing people's underwears, drinking till he passes out... wat r u doing to do today!?"

everyone laughs like crazy and then YDH said when did u drink that much?

tempo - "um... my birthday~"

YDH - oh then that's ok! (lol excuses )

gd - "if u think about it... he probably got so drunk and passed out then the next day he stole the underwear" *joke* lol its funny in korean...

tempo - BUT! to make things better! i only stole underwear once!

YDH - "its ok~ i've once stolen a bike! everything gets forgiven! *everyone laughs* wow.. you like drinking that much... do u like alcohol?"

tempo - um.... um... *stutters* i enjoy it... (LOL)

YDH - what's ur favorite type of alcohol?

tempo - i don't have a favorite, its different everytime i drink. it depends on the occasion

YDH - on average how much do u drink? 3-4 bottles?

gd - i think he drinks a lot~

YDH - its ok! its not a bad thing! some people are good with alcohol

tempo - my dad also takes alcohol really well. he drinks a lot but he doesn't get drunk. i think it got passed down. i dont' usually drink till i get drunk though.

I knew it .. I knew it!! hahaha ~ I had this feeling that he would be the one who would said UP ~ hahaha!!

Too bad I stoped drinking~ or I would totally ask him to "sul hanjha" .. haha~

Thanks shinhwa_sarang for the translation ~

I can't wait to get home and download this radio .. Yoon DoHyung <3 hahaha

And I think YB mus be thrilled when DoHyung said those things about his perfomance, like YDH is a great singer!! ^^

Thanks again ;]

Guest Seraphic_Gin

WTH. LOL~ I so did not see that article Gelie posted! @_@;;

Thanks Gelie for sharing that!

Hmm.. I think Oh ma baby will be the next one for GD..

since he wrote and composed it. wah~ that's cool though!

Lolx. Your welcome. I'm still figuring what MV they are making though. If it's for their own songs, or a series of MV's for another artist? Come to think of it, there are other YG artists releasing their own deal. I don't know.

Please, I hope someone can confirm this.

Woah! New BigBang items! I soooo want one! A Pillow! Haha. That's like great for sleep, ehem!

And looks like everyone has gone through a GIF spree. I love it! So cute! Would it be okay, if I saved them and post in on my blogs? Lolx. I've ran out of BB pictures as well. GIF's would be fun.

Guest rawesome

*squeals* The .gifs you made are cute Monica ! You already know which ones I cannot stop looking at LOL Thank you also for sharing some audio rips.

it's kind of ridiculous but they have Big Bang PILLOWS. what's more ridiculous...is that.I.want.all.5.of.them. LOL.

the GD pillow cracks me up...ahahah..and without bias I think the cutest one of the pillows is Daesung one...and how funny and YB-ish is it that YB is blocked by a bear in his..ahahah :lol:

http://i15.tinypic.com/4ldmowm.jpg

ygeshop.com

I agree with you word for word Jeri7yn LOL

I just don't know which one to get first >.<

Guest the7REAL.

I watched Big Bang on MC Mong's radio show. They performed 'Always' 'Oh Ma Baby' and 'Lie' --all in a row. *__*

-there was a moment where they were playing sad-ish music and they went around to each member and they said a few things, im thinking somewhere along of their 'thanks' as they mentioned their family members, and yg family, big bang, being a singer, etc. you can just tell it was one of those 'lets talk about our feelings' moment but when it was seungri's turn they all were laughing..xD (sorry my korean is super limited...-.-^)

-they listened to bits and pieces of songs that are named La La La...lol..like Se7en's etc and other softer sounding songs.

-i think they talk about their types of girls again cause they did that whole going around the table thing and hearing Mangnae saying 'Noona' this 'Noona' that (like 23837289 times..lol) and all doing that 'knowing' smiles of their's and of course Daesung says something about being cute. ahh I hope someone can translate at least this part because YB took a longer time to talk during this part..lol. what...im juss curious even tho we've heard them talk about this subject before.-_-;

-mangnae sings this cuteee 'aegi' song..eeek. i heard this song before but i always forget the name of it..but yeah he did hand movements and whatnot..>_<;;

-i wish other people were awake at this time to watch with me....;__; lol darn being on the opposite side of the world

-ahh i love how strong YB's voice is during the singing parts...lol..even though he doesnt sing much even in 'Oh Ma Baby' when he DOES sing, he gets ur attention..xD and i liked the 'Oh Ma Baby' perf especially at the end when they all sing/rap at once like 'row row row your boat' type of feel..haha. as usuall i swoon during them doing Always live...*_*

-oh and they played top's solo song while they were leaving...uhh i dunno i just realized they played or sang all the songs off the minialbum in the show..lol even track 3 which played during break

my captures of tonight's radio show-->

67nuji0.jpg

credit; uh...me..lol

Guest mon5482

http://i15.tinypic.com/4ldmowm.jpg

ygeshop.com

omg...soooo KAWAII!!!! i want i want!!! Daesung's and YB's are the cutest!

BIG BANG = make me Bto theIto the G ~~~ Bto theROKE!!!!

~*edit: i found more BB goods!!!*~

PILLOWS:

bigbang_always_goods_0007.jpgbigbang_always_goods_0010.jpgbigbang_always_goods_0009.jpg

bigbang_always_goods_0008.jpgbigbang_always_goods_0011.jpg

bigbang_always_goods_0006.jpgbigbang_always_goods_0004.jpg

POST IT: STICKERS

bigbang_always_goods_0005.jpgbigbang_always_goods_0002.jpg

PUZZLE: MINI ALBUM

bigbang_always_goods_0003.jpgbigbang_always_goods_0001.jpg

~*~

AWW Damnnnn!! i wish i watched the radio show with u jerilyn...I'll wait for the DL i guess. here's more CAPS FROM MC MONG'S RADIO SHOW:

233.jpg

~*~

MORE PIC SPAM!!!

1188292578_da11.jpg

1188292578_da15.jpg

1188292578_da12.jpg

1188292578_da13.jpg

1188292578_da14.jpg

070826-96.jpg

070826-97.jpg

070826-95.jpg

070826-94.jpg