{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest 91130901230

awwww G-DRAGOn got a tatt exacly where i wanted to get my next one.. DAMNIT.. well at least its not white ink cuz thats what im going for even tho im yellow HAHA...

ive been trying to look back to see if anyone wrote what his tatt said but either its REALLY far back or i skipped it.. so wat does it say???

the boys are looking mighty good.. like VERY FASHIONY.. i think that would be even better for them when they hit japan!! cuz we all know japan has crazy fashion theyw ill fit right in.

i'm inda ithcing to watch "i am SAM" but its striaghtly for TOP.. but i heard he doesnt get much screen time.. so im still wondering if i should?!!! i hope all the members start actting too like starting with their own MV maybe? like a 10 min long mv... everyones doing it :)

his left arm it says "moderato" which means moderate and his right arm says "vita dolce" which means sweet life. both the tat's are in italian

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seraphic_Gin

//edit// wait, Sabrina just told me that arirang is normally a couple of weeks behind korean entertainment news, so wondering if that article is actually talking about 'Lie' MV? ><; i hope its something diff..lol

YES! they are usually a couple of weeks behind. That's why I wondered why no one ever mentioned about this. And So I posted. Haha. at first i thought it was the LIE MV they were talking about, but the last line of the news clipping didn't do it justice. I think? I'm not sure.

Needless to say, the music biz is welcoming their new music video and comeback with open arms.

Fingers crossed that this should be a new one.

I hope someone confirms this as well. Lolx.

GOOD NEWS FOR ALL SINGAPOREANS.

You can now catch TOP's drama on KBS world, Channel 100, 9pm, every monday and tuesday!!

i checked the guide for wed and it's another drama so i think it will only be on every monday and tuesday. Repeat is at 3.00am. It's under the title, "I'm your teacher"

I've just seen it on kbs and i kept screaming when tempo came out. DAMN he looks freaking fine though he only came only at the last few minutes of today's episode.

OH my goodness! i'm so happy!!

i hope i'm not spamming or anything. :sweatingbullets:

EDIT:

Some pictures for YB lovers:

1188211213_da1.jpg

1188211213_da3.jpg

1188211213_da5.jpg

1188211213_da6.jpg

1188211213_da7.jpg

1188211213_da8.jpg

1188211213_da9.jpg

Save the best for last

1188211213_da10.jpg

Look at his pout. So cute!

credit:moochic & popcornfor2

Guest gravitie

omo ARE YOU SERIOUS?! i should have checked back here earlier! omggggggg. is there subs? hahaha. was it first ep today?

omo ARE YOU SERIOUS?! i should have checked back here earlier! omggggggg. is there subs? hahaha. was it first ep today?

Yup. There's sub. The drama just started today. You can always catch the repeat on 3am, but Tempo is only gonna come out in the last 3 mins or so. :)

MORE PICTURES

DAESUNG

e2d757193be80407abe5fa8b3a8efd13.jpg

7ff2e815f09644b0c65f7ccfe28d53e4.jpg

6d569e66e3818e6df599c5d18b3223ad.jpg

2b67c26e6f73a430ef4daed13c26b460.jpg

070826-57.jpg

GD

070826-68.jpg

070826-69.jpg

070826-70.jpg

Love his tattoos.

070826-72.jpg

070826-73.jpg

070826-74.jpg

070826-75.jpg

070826-76.jpg

070826-77.jpg

CREDITS: on the pics & popcornfor2

Don't the two of them look MIGHTY FINE?! B)

Guest mon5482

^^^ THANKS FOR ALL THAT PIC SPAM!!! I saw them at popcorn but couldn't find time to upload onto my photobucket and share them here coz im at work (kekeke!) but im really glad to see ppl being more active and sharing YAY!!! BIG BANG iVIPs UNITE!!! ^.^v

GOOD NEWS FOR ALL SINGAPOREANS.

You can now catch TOP's drama on KBS world, Channel 100, 9pm, every monday and tuesday!!

i checked the guide for wed and it's another drama so i think it will only be on every monday and tuesday. Repeat is at 3.00am. It's under the title, "I'm your teacher"

I've just seen it on kbs and i kept screaming when tempo came out. DAMN he looks freaking fine though he only came only at the last few minutes of today's episode.

OH my goodness! i'm so happy!!

i hope i'm not spamming or anything. :sweatingbullets:

EDIT:

Yup. There's sub. The drama just started today. You can always catch the repeat on 3am, but Tempo is only gonna come out in the last 3 mins or so. :)

hey that's really awesome!!!! is there a way anyone can upload these subbed episodes? i love the drama coz TOP's character is such kawaii!!! he's got a sad background, and got mixed up with the wrong crowd but is soft hearted and all that jazz, i really cant wait for the drama to be out with subs!

{shortCLIP} I AM SAM - Behind the Scenes

1226_461953_mes.jpg

~*~

{shortCLIP}KBS Radio - TOP beatbox

^so talented! he's so cute with the hat on.

{shortCLIP}KBS Radio - TOP desperately tries to sing XD

^omg this killed me last nite, its so kawaii!!!! flashback of the S.O.S. parody, tho not as harsh, i love the boys' reaction to him, especially GD....KAWAIII!!!

~*~

MORE PICS FROM KBS RADIO SHOW

364170.jpg364165.jpg

^thats more skin than we normally see...wooot!!! love the beret!

364166.jpg

364164.jpg

364163.jpg

364162.jpg

364161.jpg

364159.jpg

364158.jpg

364157.jpg

364156.jpg

364155.jpg

364167.jpg

364168.jpg

364169.jpg

^hehehe GDYB <3!!!

credit: popcornfor2 & kbs

I AM SAM EPISODE 7 TOP CUT coming soon....

Guest stardaisy212

omg so much things to watch

me go crazy like u ppl jping lols

i like have to download like all the shows and watch them when i have time lols

i made this ugly poster of the pics from the drama awards nite

th_Untitled-1-1.jpg

~click on it to be bigger~

i will go run of to watch the videos of big bang

lols

video of yb singing the new ablum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BP_kXL-3DA

omg its so cute <3

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

does anyone knoww what time 'i am sam' ep7 will be out today?? kthnkss :]
It's already out today ^^;; I saw a TOP cut for it.

But if you want the full episode I think you should find it in some clubbox but I don't know which one, eventually one of those clubbox soompier people will post it up ^^, >< sorry~~

Thanks for the caps Monica! ^^

Aww GD looks so cute, haha~ Man.. I keep thinking how does he pull off these things other people can't pull off @_@ <3333

I swear the radioshow's been loading since last night till now and I just cancelled it to get the higher quality seeming version D: lol~

YAY GDYB XDD ahaha Did seungri take YB's play dirty shirt and cut off the sleeves? LOL, jk.

LOVE GD's tongue-sticking picture LOL, "Rock on!" XPPP

WARNING: THIS BATCH OF PICS WILL OVERLOAD YOU WITH HOTNESS & GIVE YOU MAJOR NOSEBLEED

@_@ Cause I swear to god, I got a major nose bleed from these pics! ESP. OF THE GD ONES!! *dies*

He is soo sexyyy~~ @_@ mustnotthinkpervertedly&goodthoughtdgoodthoughts :x

070826-64.jpg

070826-65.jpg

070826-66.jpg

070826-67.jpg

070826-68.jpg

070826-69.jpg

THAT ^ up there was already starting to make you melt right?! @_@

READY GUYS!!?? @_@

070826-70.jpg

07082671.jpg

(*majorrrrr nosebleeeedd!!* *O* <333333) I need an inhaler Dx

I think we need some of Daesung :lol: He looks so grown now compared to before, lol~ I think it's his hair mainly.

07082655.jpg

07082656.jpg

1188226281_victory90com_1024.jpg

^ Ending with sexy Magnae :PTHINA, there he goes wearing those dark shades so people don't catch him trying to look for you XPP

*___* maaann look at him <3 love it when he does that! And IN THAT OUTFIT, wooo~ that's something new. lol

CREDITS Popcornfor2 + G-RI7EN's:SKY for uploading ( Sorry if some already has been posted :( )

[ PLEASE DO NOT HOT LINK!! ]

Guest delici0usbh

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh i hope someone uploads the kbs radio show on youtube or some other link! i wanna watch! all the little cuts are making me go crazy lol xDD tempo trying to sing is really funny. gd's like dying in the background haha but his beatboxing clip is really good. so talented lol <3 thanks for the links and pics!! mon5482

lene omggosh ur pic spams <3 luv them ^_^ lol. the pics of yb are soo hot~ i love how no matter what yb wears he always looks cute in it haha. oh and he left the tag on his cap lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/y0ji...8211213_da1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/y0ji...211213_da10.jpg

he went from a hottie to a cutie lol xD i dunno wat i'm saying... but the 2nd pic is really cute i wanna pinch his cheeks haha ^_^

stardaisy212 that wallpaper of gd is really nice!! u got every angle of gd with his sexy outfit haha. thanks for sharing!

jess1tym4life thanks for the ss awards performance! haha jerilyn if u didn't point out that gd and seungri bumped i wouldn't have noticed it xD its a good thing seungri was there or gd might have kept doing the wave thing. its crazy how fast he put two and two together lol. he bumped into seungri and he went straight into the correct dance move.

i like the part where the camera was recording them from the back~ it looks cool lol. and the beginning with gd "playing" the piano~ =]

y was seungri singing so quietly in the beginning? was there something wrong with his mic? cus all his solo parts are really quiet.

ahh after tempo raps and then he just stood there and smiled haha xD so cute!

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/mo...BANG/364163.jpg

yb has a similar shirt to this! lol. he has a black t-shirt that says play dirty haha

Guest mon5482

KBS DRAMA - "I AM SAM" Official Soompi Thread

this is some information you will find in the I AM SAM thread...

In the drama, he plays a boy who grew up under a very abusive father, so all he knows is elements of that certain world: violence and hatred. He hated love and romance until he met Eunbyul. After falling in love with her, he copes with jealousy as her heart draws to someone else. And yet, she makes him a better man.

^this is about TOP's character Mooshin.

I encourage everyone to visit the "I AM SAM" drama thread for more information about the drama. They provide links to where you can upload the drama and they're quite fast too, Episode 7 is now up. You can also find summary of episodes there.

~*~

NOW UP ON MY YOUTUBE:

{CLIP} I AM SAM - EP. 7 [TOP CUT]

iamsamEP7_01.jpg

iamsamEP7_03.jpg

iamsamEP7_02.jpg

EPISODE 8 PREVIEW:mms://vodt.kbs.co.kr/event/2tv/dra_sam/prev08_m.asf

^theres a split second cute clip of the girl taking a pic with TOP with her cellphone...kawaii!!!

credit:wheeyoon & popcornfor2

DANG MONICA. thanks for allt he update adns tufff. YAYA. aww poor top. MAN i wanan see iamsam SUUBBED. haha.

the pcitures are so cute!

thanks for all the pictures! espcialyl LENE for the YB PIC SPAM<3333333s it!

Seraphic gin- OHH the article. THANKS YAYY I CANNNOT WAIT to seeeee BIGBANG"S DRAMA!:] yeeeee

OMG.. all those pictures, links, and caps were an overload and nose bleed...

ahahaha.. thanks to all.. wow... they look so CUTE... the pictures of the new radio

show were adorable... and T.O.P. tring to sing a high part.. ahaha.. ou can so tell

that it's voice.. ahaha.. hum.....

i hope that the subbed " I AM SAM" will be available soon... so us.. non-korean

speaking fans can watch it... it will be so much more understandable...

and about the article with bigbang acting... i really wish it's not about "LIE"..

although i loved it... i want to see something more... more acting from

all the members.. and not just one... although it's great that GD is the MAIN

BIG BANGER.....

now i have to watch "i am sam" and struggle... ahaha.. sad...

Guest ImSmiley

thats a very good news that bb will be acting

in a mv. i want to watch it so bad now.

daesung looks very nice in the pictures.

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

WTH. LOL~ I so did not see that article Gelie posted! @_@;;

Thanks Gelie for sharing that!

Hmm.. I think Oh ma baby will be the next one for GD..

since he wrote and composed it. wah~ that's cool though! Aw yeah, it should be of all members huh? ..

GD's always left the only heart broken one D: *dies* breaks my heart along with his @_@ lol.

but anyways, Like a sequence/drama of MVs, ahah~~ can't wait! ^^

YAY, I TOP-G-DAEYOUNGRIED A PAGE!

edit*

I finally got to watch the seoul drama awards thing keke~

Wah~~ BIG BANG WAS SOOO FLY.

GD boo looked completely amazing! I loved how they still were able to just dance SO good with those dressy clothes on, cause man. they look hella hot (i mean lol weather wise LOL but they ARE hot appearance wise XD) and it looked kinda unconfortable for SOME members to dance, like TOP. Hahahaha It's so funny when he takes his shades off and all,and then he started having this HUGE smile after his part like :D hahaha that was soo cute, but it sucks how he has to struggle taking those shades off and on. He's like dancing and trying to get them back on at the right time and stuff and he's trying to dance and hold a mic on the other hand wah~ @_@

OMGSH LMAO~ did you guys notice that one part on 3:16, G-RI BUMPED INTO EACHOTHER? XDDDD I thought it was soo cute! LOOL. Seungri almost flew but he played it off well and continued dancing trying not to make it a domino and bump into the other members lmao.

But anyways, I loved it <3

I made some gifs too!

LOL. Couldn't help it, I was just going to make caps for YGBB.. but man I couldn't help but make a gif out of the part when GD lifted his shirt up a little *dies* and you could see his gray-red rimmed briefs D: I think it's CK XD but mann that was hella hott.

gdseouldrama_janny1.gifgdseouldrama_janny2.gif

And then I was making the part towards the end when they said "But i love you" and they did this like pelvic wave, ESP. SEUNGRI! whooaa~~ <333 hahaha

Too bad it turned out hek ugly so I'm not sharing it lol~ T_T Instead just two GD gifs @_@ super lame.

oh yeah lol PLEASE DO NOT HOT LINK THE GIFS!

Guest delici0usbh

wow they're going to be on a radio show everyday this week except saturday~ XD

big bang's schedule for the week

tuesday

SBS Radio (Live) - 8:30 pm <- Host Mc Mong (SBS MC 몽의 동고둥락)

KBS I Am Sam - 9:50 pm

wednesday

MBC Radio (Recorded) - 8:30 pm <- Host Park Gyung Lim (MBC 박경림의 심심타파)

thursday

MBC Radio (Live) - 8:00 pm <- Host Kang In & Jo Jung Line (MBC 강인, 조정린의 친한친구)

M.net M.Countdown (Live) - 7:30 pm

friday

SBS Radio (Live) - 11:00 pm <- Host HaHa (SBS 하하의 텐텐 클럽)

credits to ygbigbang

you have to convert for your own timezone cus that's the time for korea~

Guest xXsmilesXx

BTW, here's a beatboxing cut from today's radio show! They're so pro! B)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Z2tjuf0M7HI

plus a cut of Seungri + TOP and his high singing voice! lol. Watch GD crack up too. XD

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6TZimfeAsp0

^Puahahaha...TOP omG he's so hilarious..

I love GD's reaction

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/mo...BANG/364170.jpg

Omg..TOPie...love the green bennie..

man i swear that that TOP 3D figure is so hard to put together.... :D

Archived