{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest t. yama

Woww, so many updates!! :] Thank you so much for all of them you guys!! They are much appreciated.

Thanks for posting the article about BB one day debuting in the US Jerilyn. I do believe that they can make it big here in the US someday.

Even though I am a big fan of them, I sometimes forget that they're even Korean and that I don't understand a word they are saying during

interviews/news clips and even their lyrics. There's just this special spark and quality about them that I admire so much. Inside and out, they

truly are superstars.

I got to watch Big Bang on the radio this morning for a little bit. TOP wasn't there. Hopefully they sent him hope to sleep for once. >.<

Big Bang all looked so cute. I didn't get to see them perform "Always" or "Koh Jid Mal" so I gotta catch up on those. I just saw Daeung

doing so cute random stuff. :P (Thanks for the link Jerilyn)

gmae! Those gifs are so KAWAII~ you make me wanna watch it nowww. haha

I watched their MBC performance too but it was really skippy. =/ I did see TOP take his sunglasses off though. ;D He's got fire in his eyes. B)

YB's super high pitch subtle part is so good. Wahh.. haha. I need to watch the download. >.< I know what move you're talking about Tammy!

The PIANO MOVE right before they kneel down. (Also Mon's favorite and probably a lot of your guy's favorites too, hehe).

Anaya! OMO~ So many articles about our boys. Hopefully they'll all get translated soon. :]

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest smiless

Ahhh. I'm watching the "Always" MBC radio performance but its buffering. =[[ I'm soo anxious. Where was TOP at during this performance?

Guest Jasmine<3

ooh thanks for the link for the radio shows =]]

yayyy they are so cute! ^^

why wasn't TOP at that one radio show? i am sam??

=] can't wait for it to be subbeed..

they are to cute =) thanks!

Guest KTZ811

thanks Shinwa Sarang!

ugh it's buffering for me too.

Still waiting. <_<

*EDIT//

I just finished watching them sing "Always" on their radio show.

Thanks for the link on bestiz :)

Seung Ri looks so into singing it, like he's trying to listen to see if he sings good.

i swear, that boy has gotten a lot mature nowadays. I like him better in this hair cut & style.

Talk about SENEXIE ;D.

Well gtg, goodnight I-VIPS! :D

BIGBANG iS VIP!

-katheezy out

Guest ROCKWITHU

Link to watch today's Lie perf on music core.

http://bestizgm.cafe24.com/zboard/zboard.p...d7d1b70a4d4430c

Tempo, you so amuse me w/ your fierce staring. As well as kind of scare, but I still can't keep my eyes off ya.

They need to not put YB in the spot he's always in sitting behind the hosts. Cause I tend to stare @ YB instead of paying attn to the hosts. :lol:

GD had on different colored socks. One had red trim and the other was green black? I believe. (*hides* I'm paying too much attn to G-Stockings.)

I was hoping for them to sing Always on one of the radio shows. Too bad Tempo wasn't there. Idk what I was paying attn to while I watched the mbc radio show, but I kept thinking they 1st sang Lie. But realized at the end when they really sang Lie that I completely ff over Always. :lol: YB's head is too cute. And Daesung is such a cute character.

Ooh dling perf from cb. Can't wait to see today's music core perf in hq.

Janny, those big bang things you bought are so cute.

And I think YG will prob wait 'til Lie has been promoted for awhile before they release the Always mv.

Guest KTZ811

Link to watch today's Lie perf on music core.

http://bestizgm.cafe24.com/zboard/zboard.p...d7d1b70a4d4430c

^^ thanks for the link!

I couldn't resist the temptation to leave soompi to rest; i had a feeling another post would be up and I was right! LOL!

I just fnished watching it, and you're right! TOP looks so scary when he did that. :mellow: I guess the acting lessons paid off eh? hehehe.

They look so matured now. I miss seeing them perform with the colorful gangster ish tops.

ohemgeeeee i loved the music core perfermance!

thanks Platinum for the link!!

Top took his sunnies off again!! he lookd so fierce XD

GD was so smexi at the end when the song ends and he looks back ^^ loved that!!

I always wondered what were the girls were screaming..like at the beginning 2.36-2.47??

Guest JayCy90

WARNING=LOTS OF PICS~

:D I visited their official webby just now and I felt like a bad fan :mellow: There are quite a few pictures that I never seen before :o . Thought of sharing them with you guys here.Some are old though,anyways.........it's

HQ TIME!!

BigBang

bb.jpg

bb1.jpg

top.jpg

top2.jpg

top1.jpg

DS

ds.jpg

ds1.jpg

ds2.jpg

GD

gd.jpg

gd1.jpg

gd2.jpg

gd3.jpg

gd4.jpg

gd5.jpg

SR

sr.jpg

sr1.jpg

sr2.jpg

sr3.jpg

sr4.jpg

sr5.jpg

and Finally!!~ YB!!! :lol:

yb.jpg

yb1-1.jpg

yb2.jpg

yb3.jpg

yb4.jpg

yb5.jpg

PLS DO NOT HOTLINK! :angry:

credits: Me(Uploading) & www.ygbigbang.com

Guest the7REAL.

^sorry but that is totally FALSE. A person on Deviantart photoshopped that herself because it would be her dream concert. The fake 'Big Bang' myspaces advertise it but its not true. The only time we would hear of a concert like that would be if it came from ygfamily.com/YG message.^^

you can see it here:

http://spark-eh.deviantart.com/art/IHEARTY...Poster-56864921

//edit// Thanks May for the HQ pics! They should have released all these pics from this shoot at one time, they are all soooo nice! Ah, Big Bang you're all too hot. :o

jaycy90: THANKYOU FOR THE HG PICS..!! i been asking for these in this threads. they all look soo good.

TOP TOP TOP i can't keep my eyes off his cool/manly/mysterious look..!! :w00t:

the first pics of GD, i seen alot of him in that pose, but still its hot.

please no-one hotlink these, i want to be able to see the pics when i get home from work to save them. ^_^

Guest Seraphic_Gin

lookin at the pic spams made me realize that our boys did change, not just by looks - but the way they do it! lolx^^ i thought i would see the same faces, but damn - i see some difference. WHAT A LUCKY FAN TO SEE TOP SO RANDOM! I wanna have that moment too. But I can't just do that, eh? I have to wait for 2009 to be able to grasp that 'dream'.

OAO WAS ORIGINALLY BIGBANG'S SONG?!

Boy, I didn't know that. Thanks for the info! I love MooGaDang, or anyone from YG for that matter. But that song would've also been great for BigBang, it is the summer yah know. That kind of image can be cute, but I guess it wouldn't fit to the concept for the whole album so still, kudos for that. MooGaDang's great at it. I'm just imagining how BigBang would put in their style.

As for the fake YG FAMILY CONCERT, haha! But I wish I could go to one in 2009.

Plans.Plans.Plans.

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

Sabrina lol thank you ^_^ <333333

DAYUM, THERE'S LIKE LOADS OF CAPS/PICS TODAY! @_@

But I don't think this is all D: lol~~~ BIG BANG OVERLOAD! yayy :P

Let's start with this one lol -- HQ! *dies* dayum jiyong, you are so sexy. It's like the the same photoshoot set as the last one I posted :D

hanc200708232057272.jpg

jjc.jpg

^ :o :o :o :o OH MY FREAKING GD DDDD: Why is his arm's sexiness always so sudden @_@ well, it's always there, just that sometimes it looks different LOL. *dies* Mang he's so sexyyy~~~ *tries to not jump into screen*

fds.jpg

^ bigger version :D keke~

8rv14.jpg

ceb11.jpg

04a10.jpg

ds535.jpg

gd532.jpg

top535.jpg

tory535.jpg

yb535.jpg

Credits Daum + Popcornfor2 + VIPGBIGBANG + G-RI7EN's:SKY for uploading

[ PLEASE DO NOT HOT LINK!! ]

Gosh, I wanted to watch last night's music core so bad T_T *dies*

MAN, SEUNGRI LOOKS GOOD @_@ <3 lol. Oh, and TOP too.. those contacts look nice on him XDD

They all look good *dies* I LOVED GD'S SEXY FACE AGAIN XD HAHAHA.

THANKS FOR THE PICS sue may XDD

yayy they're detagged! lol

Guest KuYA II

OAO WAS ORIGINALLY BIGBANG'S SONG?!

Boy, I didn't know that. Thanks for the info! I love MooGaDang, or anyone from YG for that matter. But that song would've also been great for BigBang, it is the summer yah know. That kind of image can be cute, but I guess it wouldn't fit to the concept for the whole album so still, kudos for that. MooGaDang's great at it. I'm just imagining how BigBang would put in their style.

As for the fake YG FAMILY CONCERT, haha! But I wish I could go to one in 2009.

Plans.Plans.Plans.

whoa really!??!?! i never knew that?!?!? I'm still trying to imagine how big bang would sound like singing that song, but either way both of them would rock the song cuz of course its form yg hehehe

thanks for the youtube link for their recent performance. Is it JUST ME, or did they change some of the routines a lot compared to their comeback performance. For example in the chorus, they do that head movement, b4 they would just do that arm movment. Gah i can't explain, but nonetheless it was amazing performance.

DANG LOOKING AT GD WEARING THAT SCARF makes me want to have one hahaha, but i doubt it hahahaha. Hes rocking the scarfs lately hehehe.

I also like Tempo's jacket its really nice is that bape? or am i seeing things.

OOO THANKS FOR THE CAPS!! heheh looking at Tempo's hair makes me miss it, but either way his hair looks good b4 or after hahaha. Wow looking at those pics though made me realize how much they change a lot in their appearance O___O;;

Guest the7REAL.

Have you guys seen the full translated lyrics to 'Always'?...I swear...it's so....:wub: geez, I just wanna ask Teddy, who are you in love with to write this?! lol this song makes me...not sick...lol..it's so sweet. I like a lot of lines from this song. Very 'sig'-able too..lol. I like all of YB's singing parts ("That first day we couldn't keep our eyes off each other (As if time had stopped.. as if we were new to love) I even like your awkward expressions ")<--so cute. and especially like YB's line, "I hope you'll be my friend...I hope you'll be my lover.." xP And GD's rap there's a part..short but sweet.."don't need any words our love is enough" you know, all those cheesy classic lines that makes us melt. :)

Here for those who haven't seen it yet.^^;

credit; SarangxCandy@YGBB

Always

[TaeYang]

That first day we couldn't keep our eyes off each other

(As if time had stopped.. as if we were new to love)

I even like your awkward expressions

(I hope you'll be my friend... i hope you'll be my lover)

Don't be scared that I'll let go of your hand Yeah yeah yeah

Even this moment, as i'm staring at you, is important to me

That’s why you gotta know girl

[Hook]

My heart for you is blue

I want to hug you like the sky

Don't worry even when the dark windy rain blows Oh oh oh~

You're always in my heart

I want to give you all of me

I will hold you tight when you're sad or tired Ah ah ah ah~

[seungRi]

We will have days when we fight

(That's how everyone is.. we might even hurt each other)

When that happy smile is stained by your tears

(So many problems.. will try to separate us)

[DeaSung]

Don't be scared even when i say i'm having a hard time Yeah yeah yeah

If I'm by your side, I can get through any hardship

That’s why you gotta know, Always girl Ye~

[Hook]

My heart for you is blue

I want to hug you like the sky

Don't worry even when the dark windy rain blows Oh oh oh~

You're always in my heart

I want to give you all of me

I will hold you tight when you're sad or tired Ah ah ah ah~

[T.O.P]