{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

Yayy~~ An article on his tattoo!? FINALLY.

lol~ Yeah it's in Italian, Vita dolce - Sweet life | Moderato - Moderate

Meaning all together: Live a sweet life moderately or with moderations? lol :x

Something like that I guess.

Someone please translate the article :D yay haha, so it's FINALLY confirmed. lol~

no wonders or answers whereas is starts out "Well, in my opinion..." lol :lol:

My friend was like, "A lot of American stars have those sayings as tattoos."

I'm like, "Whoa really? @_@" yeah. lol~ But I would have expected him to get something more unique since that's just him or just as simple as a star XD

But you know what, those tattoos he currently has is sexy and I think the meaning is pretty sweet/good so it's all goooood :D

thanks for the article NaBi_713, and btw please don't quote pictures @_@;;

Thanks Jerilyn! I think I saw it somewhere else o_o;;; but uh yeah, I was reading it and I was like flipping out rofl. "OMG OMG OMG YES YES DO GO INTERNATIONAL LIKE YOUR HYUNGS!" :w00t:

Ugh, i totally missed today's schedule because of my stupid brother <_<

----------------------------------------- edit

^I think you have the right idea, Aisah. Cause I put that article through the hilarious babelfish and it seems to be saying that G-Bong got it done when he was in the US. And stuff to do w/ Pink's husband, Carey Hart. Also other stuff, but I kind of forgot since I did it @ 4am.

Ahhh so the parlor's in Las Vegas? Wouldn't it be so funny if you walked into a tattoo parlor and saw the Bong there w/ the rest of Big Bang as he waits to get his tattoo? :lol: He prob was freaking out about whether it hurt or not, but playing it off and acting cool.

NaBi_713, thx for posting links to the wallpapers.

Love watching them on those radio shows. They're all so cute when they crack up.

LOL for serious Sabrina unnie? Babel fish puts in these stupid things some times too LOL. But yeah XDDD

Oh but about getting it done in the U.S might have been true. he really got it at a tattoo parlor in Las Vegas? @_@ dang.

No wonder why! lol I was saying above, how my friend told me that American stars have it, "a lot of them too" o_o;;

HAHAHA, I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT LAST PART XDDDD He probably was a little scared, lolol~ but being the GD he is he was probably like, trying to act calm and cool about it roflllll~~ mannn lucky tattoo guy! O_O ... T_T

I think these are caps from the mbc radioshow~

seungriiiiiii.JPG

weq.JPG

we.JPG

w5eg.JPG

ec82adebb09ceba8b8eba6ac.jpg

^ LOLOLOL I knew he was a little embarrassed to show his new hair all out like that :lol: I think they forced him ROFL.

"please take your cap off, we want to see your new hair" XPPP so adorable. But hey I think he looks fine like that o_o not all that bad lol, and I think the linings on his hair are pretty sexy :P

That'd be funny if they asked GD to put down his bun too but I think he might get a little pissed or hard to convince LOL.

But ahhh~~ he's sooo cute, OMO~ THERE GOES HIS SEXY WATER-DRINKING AGAIN @_@ <3333 He has such a sexy neck, *O* I just wanna bite it :x

Credits 불탑 + 얜또왜이래 + popcornfor2 + G-RI7EN's:SKY for uploading :)

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ROCKWITHU

^I think you have the right idea, Aisah. Cause I put that article through the hilarious babelfish and it seems to be saying that G-Bong got it done when he was in the US. And stuff to do w/ Pink's husband, Carey Hart. Also other stuff, but I kind of forgot since I did it @ 4am.

Ahhh so the parlor's in Las Vegas? Wouldn't it be so funny if you walked into a tattoo parlor and saw the Bong there w/ the rest of Big Bang as he waits to get his tattoo? :lol: He prob was freaking out about whether it hurt or not, but playing it off and acting cool.

NaBi_713, thx for posting links to the wallpapers.

Love watching them on those radio shows. They're all so cute when they crack up.

Guest itslovedarliinx3

BIG BANG! YAY! LOL

i was just listening to thier song lies, dang i love ittttt

"im sorry but i love you"la la la hehe :lol:

so hott

but i wish seung ri was in it more

Guest the7REAL.

I watched the MBC Radio live, and ahhh I guess to say right now, my favorite fluttery heart moment was when I guess they asked about YB's hair and he was SO SHY about it!!! Like, he hasn't gotten used to it yet. He was all covering his eyes, and covering his face, you know in that super shy way...xD They asked him to take off his hat and he did!!! so so cute, he even posed a little.^^;

caps i took, so lq but i tried to make it look ok on ps...also..got carried away with YB caps..lol

(tell me if this stretches the page and i'll fix it but it looks ok to me but my laptop is widescreenish..lol)

504xd0g.jpg6au14y9.jpg626dglv.jpg6g4ckqx.jpg66eonrs.jpg

lol daesung is just awesome..xD

5yx3914.gif

credit; the7REAL.

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

Yayy~~ An article on his tattoo!? FINALLY.

lol~ Yeah it's in Italian, Vita dolce (right) - Sweet life | Moderato (left) - Moderate

Meaning all together: Live a sweet life moderately or with moderations? lol :x

Something like that I guess.

GD'S TATTOO~TRANSLATED ARTICLE

Big Bang's Leader G-Dragon showed the tattoo he received from a famous person.

When G-Dragon visited the states earlier this year, he got himself a tattoo. YG Enertainment's Yang Hyun Sulk and him visited a tattoo shop owned by pop star Pink's husband.

G-Dragon wanted lettering tattoo so he went to the tattoo store owned by Carey Hart, Pink's husband, and received his tattoo.

Carey Hart was a former motorcycler(?) and had a lot of interest in tattoos. Therefore he opened up his own tattoo store in Las Vegas . It is well known that Carey Hart and Pink loves tattoos.

In the interview with G-Dragon and Newsen he stated "We heard that he was a very famous tattoo speicalist so we went to his store" and "We had to wait a long time to get the tattoo."

Also his sense of style is very good and unique, to that he stated "You have to be really interested in clothes. The most interest you have, the more style you try and pick the right style that fits you."

G-Dragon is so talented with not only music but fashion so normally, he reforms his stage outfits. Also he stated "I want to try that type of work too since i like to a lot."

G-Draon is getting a lot of love from his mini-album with the title song "lie" which he produced himself.

Translation credit: 1tymforyomind@YGBB

--- oh oh oh~ Gloria cleared it up for me :D Awww that is sooo cute! CAREY HART TOLD GD HE HAS A UNIQUE SENSE OF STYLE XDDD He must've been happy lol <3 :D Of course the boy is unique and has hella sense of style woooottt~~ he'd even wear women's clothes LOL <3 that boy, i just love him. See? Gotta love that he's not afraid to be what he wants to be eventhough he was quite embarrassed when YB mentioned it LOL. I love GD's style, <3 supaaaa flyy, yeah, fly to the skyy yo.

but anyways~ YES YES G.DRAGON, OPEN YOUR OWN CLOTHING LINE :D lolololol~~

that is so hilarious though, he just went to it because it was Pink's husband's tattoo parlor ROFL. and Mr. YG went with him! :o

that must've costed a lot too @_@ eh. lol~ Wah~ I use to listen to Pink a lot, lol~ either it's me that disappeared from like American music or it's Pink that disappeared from the music industry :lol::P

Aww haha I think it's quite obvious he reforms his stage outfits and stuff, like he always dresses himself up and just does whatever for photoshoots like in the documentary, he was stuffing tissue in Seungri's sleeve to make his shoulders more broad LMAOOO. hahahaha~ About how he wanted to try and work in the other field he liked, rofl, but I guess he meant fashion designing since he's soo into it, I don't think tattoo-ing people lol, but if he did hell~ i'd get hurt to let him do it to me :x LOL . . . but aww, I wanted GD to state what his tattoos meant to him lol T_T

LMAO, now when his friends or whatever, "Who did your tattoo!?" ... GD: "Pink's husband, Carey Hart, in Las Vegas too yo." B)

oh yeah jerilyn, OVERLOADED WITH CUTENESS YO!

oh yeah, Hi nonou! lol sorry I didn't reply to you before @_@ I totally forgot, keke~~ ^^ you can just add me on msn or something rofl

----------- E D I T *

i'm not jerilyn guys! i'm janny!! @_@

so many people have mistaken that lmao~

Janny = GD lover and Jerilyn = YB lover but we love BIG BANG overall :D

oh nevermind, but anyways that's for the peeps that THOUGHT I was Jerilyn keke~~

Guest amyyboo

awwww, taeyang looks soo adorable with his hair liek that. i wanna touch it!

& yess..start going international big bang!!! Don't worry..i'll remember you for teh rest of my life. x)

thnx for the articles & pictures guys. :] Yay.new wallpaper for my desktop.

WOW... it's cool that he has real tatoos.. but it's weird why he got them..

thanks for the article and translation NaBi_713 and G-RI7EN's:SKY.. sorry i

forgot your real names....

the cap.s of the radio show seems interesting... and where was T.O.P...

don't tell me he was busy with acting.. wow.. or did i just miss him... well..

any news on how the other radio show is doing... when will we be able to

watch the radio show on youtube... help us someone... PLEASE..... thanks

the caps and gif..G-RI7EN's:SKY and the7REAL..

thanks to everyone else who contributed....

Thanks for the wallpapers NaBi_713!

Thanks for the AMAZING article Jerilyn!!!

That thing got me so excited! I know they won't be in the US anytime soon, but it WILLL happen! Plus, there's so many of us VIPs in the states, and we'll fight to get them on the TV & radio, right??!

Aww that's so cool that GD got his tattoo done by Pink's husband! I'd love to be drawing on GD's skin XD!!

Holly crap........ 31 users up in the BIG BANG CLUB.... I come in here once in a while to ck up on these little brothers....

GD got a tat... I knew he was going to get one cause almost every YG artist have one, I mean the old enough ones... funny how he got it from PINK husband shop.

Guest Jasmine<3

thanks foe all the pics and link !! the radio show looked so cute! the balloonss =P

omg O_O so his tattos are real? THAT"S HOTT MANG! =D

so cute! and he got it in the US too O_O lol

niceeee bud

=]]

thanks for the updates! continue pleasee! this thread moves wayy to fast -_-!

i want the ALWAYS mini albumm.. the songs are to die for already =] i awnt it !

Guest corry29

GD got a really interesting new hair style, although im kinda too late to find that out,

YB, damn bro, he lost his braids hahaha, but its all good

no homo,

just a guy's thought of hair styles

Guest rayasunshine

Oh my gosh yay!!!! finally inkigayo is on youtube thanks for the link 1futbol!!!!!!!! Thanx for the caps too.. yb looks so shy that is tooooo cute and is it just me or does it look like GD is finally growing out the sides of his hair??!! Maybe that means a new hairstyle soon..*crosses fingers* although the bun has grown on me.

Oooh my first time topping a page... you guys have probably already seen these but I thought I would contribute something :)

1177063523ananyb000dj4gq9.jpg

20070117194639nihon1.gif

credit to whoever i got these from a long time ago!

JERILYN AND JANNY! thanks for pictures and TRANLATED ARTICLE.

DUIUDEE, hopefully BGIBANG will ACTUALYL DEBUT IN AMERICA! that'd be a dream come true for ALL theeeen worldwide<3 and yes the pictures are JUST adorableee<333 cuties.

jerilyn your signatureee is cute too! BAERI<3 and how seungri's like pick me noona and stuff<3

Thanks Jerilyn & Janny for the pictures!

I hope the radio show for MBC is on video soon.

Ahhh Taeyang takes of his hat.

Daesung looks so cute playing around.

Seung-Ri *dies*

GD looks like a little boy lol.

Where is TOP? Probably filming his drama.

Does anyone know about the KBS Music Bank performance they recorded?

Gifs from Music Core!

GD.gif

^ Just scream my name

liemoremore.gif

^ I love you more more!

GDTOPBrianJoo.gif

^ Aww Brian is short :)

I know recently we did a TOP picture spam,

can we do a Seung-Ri picture spam pls? :)

Archived