{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

aww those pics of gd from the park jung hyun show are so adorable =] what does his shirt say btw?

yay their mini album is my obsession right now. i cannot get enough of the song lies and the mv too xD

this is the hottest picture. i started smiling so huge when i saw it hahah

i love everyone's new look! they definitely look hotter. and daesung has the nicest arms. and voice. rawr.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest keila_jannelle

sddcnksdkfjnshdcjeuinckduifniuevn i sndfkjne viusbdk eiu d sbdkjfblsebkjflkjndfkjsidv iudb vkjbdfijebf sdjjjdkskkejdns djajsdjkahsjhdijksflkjdjlksjioejlkjsljioekla jfiwjfoijdojfoijw jlijdiofjw0kfjsiod fjiojsdfj0ejfoidsnsodijv9ewjfoihvo9sn09e0pewnoisnhfohef9esfcbfeonvdidiiiiiiiiiii

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

iiiii

sorry! that was my cousin. rayven.. he wont leave me alone lol

OMG... the new pictures are so cute.. all this big banging love

going around.... what will KWON JI YONG do now... i think

we will be seeing a lot more of the BAE-RI lovin... ahaha.. he's

being used... ahaha... not... it's really cute that they both like to

be with him.....

wow i didn't notice that GD's hair was that long.. he's a total

dork... i think that's why he's hot.....what's up with the hugs..

that was funny... and then i saw dae sung.. i was like "WHAT"..

ahaha... it was weird.. but funny....

thanks for the pictures...

Guest delici0usbh

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/3964/885577pl9.jpg

^ ahhh favorite pic! haha so many thoughts came into my mind wen i saw this pic lol.

first wow gd's hair is sooo long!! lol

almost looks fake xD and i never noticed but his shirt says "KICK YOUR A**" LOL

second the daesung+tempo couple <3 haha ^_^ so cute! and i love his big boy hoodie!

third YOUNGBAE IS THE MOST CUTEST THING IN THE WORLD!! haha <3 when i saw that pic omg i literally screamed :D

fourth those shoes are so gangsta for a little baby ahah but still cute ^_^

fifth youngbae's shirt says "play dirty" lol

and sixth seungri still has that cute little kid face haha

thanks for sharing!

edit*

aish i was spazzing and everything then everything got erased T_T

first... i didnt' know OAO was big bang's song originally

2nd... PJH said something like big bang could have been those groups with the really handsome people but there's 5 members and only 3 good looking guys. who lacks a little with looks? and i don't know who answered but the results were daesung's first then seungri then yb.. and wen he said daesung was first daesung shouted I'M SORRY! i fee l bad T_T that's mean... i think they're all handsome!!! RWAR lol

i don't remember everything i spazzed about but... things i learned lol. yb loves hats and shoes. he has his own room full of shoes! he has about 50 pairs~ now we know wat to get him for a present xD

tempo has teddy bears in his room and like someone said before his room is pink! lol. seungri said girls will probably like his room haha.

gd has about 25 pairs of sunglasses~ they're all different colors too! lol. and his the neatest one in the house. he has all his clothes organized and everything.their new house must be big if they have like a suite room lol. the youngest ones get the biggest room. seems fair =]

wen they do that voice changing things to tell another member something all their voices sound really funny lol. tempo said one of the voices sounds like his moms XD it's really cute to seem them all laughing and cracking up~ makes me laugh too! :D

daesung said he works out wen he has something on his mind... and he's gotten really buff lately... so i hope that's not the REAL reason he works out.

yb use to walk around topless in their old house now tempo does it a lot lol. and PJH said y do u like someone in the house? and tempo said yes.. yes i do and i'm wondering how to show them my feelings lol. and he's all serious. PJH said oh who is that person? and tempo said i don't want to say it right now. and daesung out of nowhere says OH! THAT'S Y U'VE BEEN FEEDING ME AND COMING INTO MY ROOM WEN I'M ASLEEP! ahahaha <3

BAE-RI = sad gd lol.

daesung's arm is mucho sexy! ^_^

i don't understand y tempo walks around half naked at home but wen he's out he covers himself and doesn't show an inch of skin except for his face and hands lol. he even put his hands in his pocket with the hood up! is he cold or something!?! lol

they need to get another mic~ its cute to see them sharing though. the mic went from daesung to seungri, seungri to daesung, gd's mic to seungri, then daesung's mic to gd xD

gd being crazy with the balloon and just bobbing his head is sooo cute! he's like laughing to himself all happy enjoying wat he's doing haha. he's like in his own little world!

they did a lot of advertisment thingys too, i wouldn't mind hearing those advertisments all the time haha

and wen they were doing the 1st skit thing with them being kids in school and tempo's voice got all loud cus he was suppose to me mad lol. his voice sounded like one of those korean ghosts.. and daesung's high pitched voice was funny~

LOL omggosh~ the other skits that they do with daesung being a girl and him liking gd and gd liking him then tempo comes haha. tempo sounds like a rapist lol~

ah at the end wen they're posing for pics it looks really funny lol.

PJH hugs one of them and then waits for them to leave and another one to come into his arms lol xD

Guest iluvyooh

BAE-RI??? who's that?? im kinda behind. >.<

i voted for g-BONG!! and he's actually at 37% now!! ahhhhhhhhhhh!! nooooooooo!! =[

BAE-RI??? who's that?? im kinda behind. >.<

i voted for g-BONG!! and he's actually at 37% now!! ahhhhhhhhhhh!! nooooooooo!! =[

BAE ri, like monica said, is a name for youngbae and seungri, made by Jerilyn. AND i do agree monica, KUDOS to asiah? if i can call you that, ianne and jerilyn for the new cuteee NICKnames<3 haha

gmae- thanks for te pictures theeey look so cuteee. espcially YB's and Seungri;s when theyb were hugging the host guy. it looked likeee a really" passionate" hug. haa. while i think top's and gd's hug were layful, and WHEN DAESUNGS came, i THOUGHT THEY WERE GNNA KISS or something..... haha. but the boys LOOKED HOT either waay:)

COH- thankls for the infffo. OH snaps, their 5th yeah i guess thats pretty good!

sddcnksdkfjnshdcjeuinckduifniuevn i sndfkjne viusbdk eiu d sbdkjfblsebkjflkjndfkjsidv iudb vkjbdfijebf sdjjjdkskkejdns djajsdjkahsjhdijksflkjdjlksjioejlkjsljioekla jfiwjfoijdojfoijw jlijdiofjw0kfjsiod fjiojsdfj0ejfoidsnsodijv9ewjfoihvo9sn09e0pewnoisnhfohef9esfcbfeonvdidiiiiiiiiiii

iiiii

Please do not spam. :angry: I see that you are a new member. Next time you will be warned.

Guest ImSmiley

those radio pictures are so cute. that guy just love

hugging them every time they go on his radio show.

top and daesung looks like they want him to get away.

Guest sungieluv

I GOT MY BIG BANG MINI ALBUM!!!!

YAYAYAYA

im gonna open it and post a pic :)

YAYAY

.:edit edit:

IMG_2009.jpg

its beautiful

IMG_2011.jpg

hehe another one. share the love

IMG_2012.jpg

its so cute. the CD case fits PERFECTLY inside the foam thing. VIP man

IMG_2013.jpg

haha that TOP this is kinda scary HAHA. its ok

IMG_2014.jpg

the CD looks cool :) i like the design on it

*GASP* i 4got to mention the blue CD booklet. it has smexi pictures in it :D

HAHA see my Seung Ri charm? haha i already gots my YB & Daesung one. 3 charms. since i cant get TOPs & GDs yet. 3 charms spell T-O-P haha ;)

im so excited!

yaya

HAHAHA the radio pics CRACKED ME UP! the individuals pic are SUPER :] TOP's expression is funny! Seungri looks VERY COMFORTABLE ahaha XD YB and GD look pleased while Daesung seems...disturbed about the pose! he looks like he's thinking "OMO! is he gonna kiss me?" i would give anything to be in PJH's place! i wanna hug the BB boys too <333333 i would probably NEVER let go of BIG BOY>;] the pic where EVERYONE is making funny faces is COOLIO!

thanks lot shinhwa_sarang for posting all that was discussed in the radio show! LMAO TOP is funny! trying to impress Daesung ehh?? PUHAHA! he has teddy bears? wow he likes the most unexpected things ever! first, his room is all pink and now he has teddy bears? I LOVE THIS BOY EVEN MORE!!! DAYUM that's a lot of shoes! and GD that's a lot of SHADES! i would think that GD would be the one w/ many hats XP the skit sounds funny! i would love to listen/watch it!

i'm looking forward to see the boys in Music Bank!

HUGE PICTURE POST! :D

More pictures from "I Am Sam" episode 6

npeb9cuteliebexl4.jpg

npebdcuteliebeeu2.jpg

npebfcuteliebeag0.jpg

npec1cuteliebebu2.jpg

npec3cuteliebejf9.jpg

npec5cuteliebebx2.jpg

npeb1cuteliebemu3.jpg

^ So cute!

npe8bcuteliebetv3.jpg

npe8dcuteliebelx0.jpg

^ LOVE IT :)

npeb1cuteliebemu3.jpg

^AHHH almost died watching this part.

npe9bcuteliebeog3.jpg

npe99cuteliebenc7.jpg

^ at Mnet Rehearsal

inga1cuteliebevy7.jpg

^106.1 KBS Happy FM

credit: naver

Guest the7REAL.

^Thanks for the picture post Mae~^^ :D

TOP looks good in the drama ay? xD I need to watch the rest of the eps though I hope someone who has KBS World can upload the eps that have english subs soon. >_<;;

So, Big Bang will be on MBC radio tonight 10PM Korea time. (this time for sure, lol, the SBS one was a news thingy and I heard the wrong thing again..lols..this time I actually looked at the schedule on the site -_-; ) I'll be awake cause' it'll only be 11PM for me, 6AM for West Coast US and 9AM for East Coast US time. And its on MBC radio you need to download Cue Player, and need an account but there is foreign registration I think still.

Guest helennn

WHOAAAAAAAA this thread gets so many new pages so fast !

it's awesome, everyone showing their big bang love ^____^

so many new pictures i havn't seen before :D

i've been checking this thread everyday now because big bang always gets more interesting!<3

but this is my first post :P ... i think.

i can't believe gd is losing ! D;

vote for himmmmmmm!

i reallyy really really reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy want to see I Am Sam

but there are no subs out yet ;P

if anyone sees it out with subs

please tell me ! :D

i tried to watch it with viet subs, but i can't really read it, [even though im viet :P ] so i just gave up & decided to wait for the english subs to come(:

in the picture with them hugging that guy, who is that guy? o.o

& LOLOLOLOL, daesung's picture is so funny xD

Guest the7REAL.

in the picture with them hugging that guy, who is that guy? o.o

& LOLOLOLOL, daesung's picture is so funny xD

^He's the DJ Park Jun Hyungs for FM InkiGayo, and I'm always jealous of him. <_< I think he hugs them like that so we all get envious, otherwise I can't explain it..hahah. Daesung's face is so priceless, he so likes the womenz more. haha. GD looks like he gives nice hugs..lol. Looks so comfortable..lol. I dunno, all the hugging pics make me laugh..xD

This is a nice article...^^ I'm hoping that Skull and Se7en (and buncha other gasoos trying to make it in US) will be the ones to open that 'gate' in a way, so that in the future maybe more people in the States will be more accepting of more and more asian artists, like Big Bang, entering into this market. I know YB has said that he wishes to be a world star some day (reminds me of Se7en) and so I think he is really determined to make this happen one day. Aahh, we'll be waiting for you Big Bang, however long it takes, and until then, I'll just keep jumping at the rare times they actually do come here..lol..or I'll go to Korea..haha..

-----

빅뱅 “아직 갈길이 멀다. 스컬, 세븐처럼 언젠가는 美 진출도”(인터뷰) [2007-08-23]

BIG BANG, "Someday, we'll debut in the US like Skull and Se7en"

지난해 다큐멘터리를 통해 멤버 선출 과정 전부를 공개했던 빅뱅이 데뷔 1년 만에 '국민그룹'으로 거듭날 태세다. 데뷔 당시 "세상을 놀라게 하는 그룹이 되겠다"는 무모한 도전과도 같았던 이들의 포부는 어느새 무한한 가능성으로 실체가 바뀌었다.

Last year, the documentary for Big Bang's members aired. A year later, they are now known as a "national group." When they debuted, they said, "We'll be the group that surprise the world." This was sort of imprudent thing to hear from them at that time, but now that possibility has become a reality.

빅뱅의 상상 이상 실험은 계속되고 있다. 데뷔 1년만에 정규 앨범 1장, 싱글 앨범 3장 등 무려 4장의 음반을 발표한 데 이어 국내 최초로 '미니앨범'이라는 새로운 개념의 음반을 발표했다.

Big Bang has experienced much more than we had imagined.

It's been a year since their debut and they have already released 1 album, 3 single albums, and mini-album. It is also the first for any artist in Korea to release a mini-album with great results.

총 6곡이 수록된 이번 앨범 'Always' 역시 팬들의 기대를 저버리지 않는 완성도 높은 수작이다. 인트로(Intro)를 제외한 전곡이 타이틀곡으로 거론됐다는 사실만으로도 이를 방증하기에 충분하다.

The mini-album, "Always" has a total 6 songs, which is also an outstanding piece of work that meets the fans' expectations.

반응도 기대 이상 빠르다. 발매 4일 만에 온, 오프라인 음반 판매 차트를 점령하고 있으며, 유로하우스 음악에 트랜스 코드 접목을 시도한 타이틀곡 '거짓말'(작사/작곡 지드래곤(G-dragon)) 또한 각 차트 1위를 휩쓸고 있다.

The response is faster than expected. Just 4 days after the release, the mini-album is high on the music charts on and off line. The title song "Lies" (by G-dragon), crosses over Euro house music and has reached 1st place on many charts.

그래서일까. 빠듯한 스케줄에도 피곤할 터인데 오랜만에 만난 멤버들의 표정에서 미소가 떠나지 않았다. 그리고 여전히 깍듯했다.

They look so happy and always have smiles on their faces. However, they have a lot on their schedule, so they might be tired. But they were still well-mannered during the interview.

"많은 분들께서 칭찬해주니까 몸 둘 바를 모르겠어요. 그래서인지 더 힘이 나고 기분도 좋아요."

"As many people praise us, we feel happy and encouraged."

빅뱅은 최근 성황리에 막을 내린 전국 투어 콘서트 이야기부터 꺼냈다.

Big Bang started with a whole country tour concert that resulted with great success.

"이번 콘서트를 통해 정말 많은 것을 얻은 기분이에요. 무엇보다 라이브 공연을 거듭하면서 스스로도 실력이 향상됐다는 걸 느낄 수 있다는 게 보람차고요."

"We believe that we gained a lot things from this concert. First of all, we feel there is improvement within our talents after repeated live performances."

실제로 빅뱅의 무대가 부쩍 노련해진 느낌이다. YG 엔터테인먼트라는 브랜드를 달고 아이돌 그룹으로 출범했던 이들이지만 어느새부터 실력 하나로 가요계를 좌지우지하는 대형 그룹으로 성장해 있었다. 빅뱅이 '아이돌 그룹'의 개념 자체를 바꾸어놓았다고 해도 과언이 아니다.

Actually, the stage of Big Bang seems like a great experience. They started as YG Entertainment's idol group, but now they became so much more than that and have become versatile in Korean pop with their ablilities. It is not too much to say that Big Bang changed the concept of an "idol group."

그럼에도 아직 갈길이 멀었다는 이들의 말을 들고 있자니 문득 1년 뒤가 궁금해진다.

People are curious about what will become of them next year. As most people know, they still have a long way to go.

"아무래도 지금보다는 훨씬 더 발전한 모습이어야겠죠?(웃음) 빅뱅만의 색깔이 좀 더 두드러졌으면 좋겠어요. '아~ 빅뱅이니까 이런 시도를 할 수 있다' 이런 인식이 자리할 만큼 욕심을 내서 대중들의 트렌드를 선도해가는 게 꿈이에요."

"Our appearance needs to improve. (laughs) We want to have a more sharp difference of Big Bang's color. We have the dream that everyone says that, "Wow~ only Big Bang can make an attempt to do such a thing."

이미 폭넓은 팬층을 거느리고 있는 빅뱅이지만 멤버 한명한명의 존재감이 두드러지기를 바라는 마음도 갖고 있다.

They already have a wide variety of fans. Big Bang also wants each member to be remembered.

"아직까진 저희 이름을 알지 못하는 분들도 있거든요. 대중들이 멤버 한명한명을 기억할 수 있다는 것만으로도 대단한 성과라고 생각해요. 우선적으론 그 부분을 목표로 세워둔 셈이죠."(승리)

"There are still people who cannot recognize our names. We think that it'll be a great success if the public remembers each member's name. That is the goal of first of all." (SeungRi)

최종 목표는 세월이 흘러도 기억에 남는 그룹이 되는 것이란다.

The last goal is to have the group to be remembered thoughout many years.

"저희가 욕심이 많아서인지 이 정도로 만족을 하려면 나오지도 않았을 거예요."(지드래곤)

"We have a lot of desires. From our debut to now, we are still not satisfied for success." (G-dragon)

빅뱅은 조만간 '해외 진출'이라는 실험대에도 오른다. 지난 1년간 쉴새 없이 활동하는 와중에도 해외 진출까지 타진해왔다.

Sooner or later, Big Bang is planning to extend their business abroad. They already prepared for it last year with restless activities.

얼마 전 일본 쇼케이스에서 유수 관계자들의 호평을 얻어낸 이들은 11월 일본 현지에서 첫 싱글 앨범을 발표할 계획이다.

Not long ago, they met with public approval for a Japanese showcase. They will release their 1st single in Japan in November.

이들의 무한한 음악적 영역 넓히기에는 YG 엔터테인먼트에서 한솥밥을 먹고 있는 스토니스컹크의 스컬과 세븐이 '롤 모델'로서 적잖은 역할을 했다.

Big Bang's music territory is infinite and the members see fellow YG Entertainment artists like Stony Skunk's Skull and Se7en as their "role models."

"스컬 형이 얼마 전 빌보드 순위권에 오른 것을 보고 나니 '미국에 진출하고 싶다'는 막연했던 꿈이 '우리도 언젠가는 할 수 있다'는 실현 가능성으로 바뀌게 되더라고요. 미국 진출을 앞두고 있는 동욱이(세븐) 형도 정말 대단하다는 생각 밖에 안들어요."

"Skull hyung ranked in the Billboard Chart which made us think 'we want to debut in the US market, although it is a long shot dream, someday, we can make it come true.' We also can't help thinking that Dongwook hyung (Se7en)'s U.S. debut is great and amazing."

빅뱅은 지난 19일 팬미팅 겸 쇼케이스가 열렸던 당일 세븐으로부터 받은 문자 메시지 내용을 공개하기도 했다.

Big Bang opened the Se7en's message to the public the day last 19th, where the fanmeeting and showcase was held.

"아직 갈길이 멀다. 더욱 분발해서 최고가 되거라."

"You still have a long way to go. Make the effort to become the best and Number 1." (Se7en)

이 두 마디 문자를 내뱉는 빅뱅의 표정은 사뭇 진지했다. 그들이 생각하는 '최고'라는 정점이 과연 어디쯤일지, 한계 없는 이들의 날개짓에 진심 어린 박수만이 나올 뿐이다.

Big Bang were serious when they read those two sentences. We wonder what was considered "best" in their minds. We can only give a sincere applause for their limitless efforts.

credits: Venhoney @ Se7en DC gallery + newsen + http://z12.invisionfree.com/Se7enth_Heaven/

original article: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?news_uid=160733

Guest susmariosep

and Aisah (right? can I call you that? ><) I TOTALLY agree lmao.

I was thinking that some time ago when GD + Seungri were closer,

I just either wish I was GD or wish I was Seungri @_@ but I wish I

were Seungri more, D: He's too loved, esp. by Jiyong XD

Of course you can call me Aisah, that is my name afterall :D

You can also call me Ai, Turn, Aiturnizzle (LOL DON'T ASK) or anything

really XD

Its kinda funny how Durrry Babe is all over the YB smex these days. I mean,

we can't really blame him cause YB IS JUST SO CUTE and not to mention

hella sexy, but i kinda feel bad for Bong now. Like as someone said before,

he didn't have anyone to pair up with in the radio pics, so you can't help

but wanna give him a cuddle and say "ISSOK, EVERYONE FALLS FOR YB

EVENTUALLY, ITS NOT YOUR FAULT BB" XD

No ok i'm being silly, but yeah, i never really liked the G-Ri until now and LOL

it sort of doesn't exist anymore XD

G-BONG!!! LMAO!!! aisah's nickname for GD is spreadin' i see more and more ppl calling GD, G-BONG!!!! G-Bonggers kekeke!!!

i love all these new nicknames. SUNDAE(courtesy of ianne), BAERI(courtesy of jerilyn), G-BONG(courtesy of aisah)

ROFL I am probably the MOST surprised out of you guys cause i honestly didn't

that nickname would catch on, but it has and its spreading like wildfire XD

Its kinda bad though, cause when i'm talking to fans who don't haunt

Soompi/PCF2/LJ i use the same nicknames and i'm constantly having to

explain who i'm talking about. I actually feel kind of weird when i use their

real names XD

Although, YB is the only one without a silly nickname, unless you count

"MASHIMAROFACED-FATHER-OF-MY-FUTURE-ADORABLE-BABIES" but

somehow i don't think that'll catch on XD

And Sundaeeeeee. I think i've pretty much called him that since forever but

its such a good nickname for him cause he's totallyyyyy SWEET AND EVERYONE

LOVES SUNDAES, AMIRITE?

i know this has been discussed before...

but are the tatoos on GD's inner elbows real?

i hope not if i correctly remember that they say the the sweet life

in some language..but incorrectly

Yep they say "Vita Dolce" on the right arm and "Moderato" on the left arm.

The language they're in is Italian. It should actually be "dolce vita" but both

are pretty much acceptable.

I have a theory that G-Bongers got this tatto to remind himself to live

the good/sweet life full of pleasures and exuberances, while he's young

and able to enjoy it; but not to go overboard.

Its no secret that many celebrities fall of the wagon (and sometimes off the

planet) when they reach the peak off their fame, so maybe G-Bong got these

tattoos to remind him not to take too much for granted and to remember that

sometimes too much of a good thing can turn bad.

We had a discussion about this topic over at the BB LJ comm and it seems

most people agree with me:

http://community.livejournal.com/yg_bigban...118.html#cutid2

ahaha I just noticed YB'S SHIRT, My brother has a HCO shirt like that besides it has splatters all over it lol.

that's so cute! :lol: that would be funny if he really did "play dirty" :P cause it's, YB LOL. But I think the right person to ask that is JERILYN :rolleyes:

LOL NOOOOO Jerilyn is the innocent one!

It's JAJA that you have to ask! And don't listen to her when she says Bong is

her favourite. She totally LIES and wants to trade him in for YB XD

first... i didnt' know OAO was big bang's song originally

yb loves hats and shoes. he has his own room full of shoes! he has about 50 pairs~

tempo has teddy bears in his room and like someone said before his room is pink! lol. seungri said girls will probably like his room haha.

gd has about 25 pairs of sunglasses~ they're all different colors too! lol. and his the neatest one in the house. he has all his clothes organized and everything.

REALLY? I'm glad it wasn't given to Big Bang though. I mean it would

have been a fun song for them to do, and i can imagine the crack and utter

insanity that would have come from the MV, but the song suits MuGaDang's image

so much better, so i'm glad it went with the co-eds :D

OMG. If i ever met a guy who loved shoes as much as i do, i think i would be in HEAVEN.

This is why YB is my favourite. WE WOULD BOND OVER FOOTWEAR ROFL

LOL I don't like pink rooms, so Durrry Babe totally LIES XD

And teddy bears? LOL He's such a child sometimes. Not that i can talk...

We have the same panda pillow XD

Ahhhh Bongie! I know four other August babies (and myself!) who love sunglasses, so i'm

totally not surprised he has so many XD

I love how he's the organised one though. I kinda picked it cause he's so analy-retentive

about pretty much everything, but its always kinda cute to hear one of your fave idols

isn't an absolute slob XD

yb use to walk around topless in their old house now tempo does it a lot lol.

asklf;ladgllsaklgkoasd;lkhl;kash;;fh

I'm sorry. I was imagining YB walking around topless.

asklf;ladgllsaklgkoasd;lkhl;kash;;fh

and PJH said y do u like someone in the house? and tempo said yes.. yes i do and i'm wondering how to show them my feelings lol. and he's all serious. PJH said oh who is that person? and tempo said i don't want to say it right now. and daesung out of nowhere says OH! THAT'S Y U'VE BEEN FEEDING ME AND COMING INTO MY ROOM WEN I'M ASLEEP! ahahaha <3

ROFLLLLLLLLLLL Part of the reason i love these boys so much is that they're so willing

to just goof off in front of anyone. It makes me really happy to know that they're good

friends as well as group-mates and that they can make silly jokes like these and

be good sports about it. Big Bang is SUCH LOVE its ridiculous.

gd being crazy with the balloon and just bobbing his head is sooo cute! he's like laughing to himself all happy enjoying wat he's doing haha. he's like in his own little world!

Well yanno, if he doesn't have Durrry Babe, and TOP's being all affectionate with

Sundae, Bong's pretty much only got the balloons.

And maybe YG himself ROFL

PJH hugs one of them and then waits for them to leave and another one to come into his arms lol xD

That man is possibly the luckiest to EVER EXIST. Like, yes, he doesn't have much

going for him in the looks dept. but the fact that Big Bang THROW themselves into

his arms has me turning GREEN WITH ENVY.

Clearly we should all get into the Korean radio broadcasting business LOL

Guest NaBi_713

I'm not sure Is anyone here can translate this article??

I think it is about How's GD got his Tattoo..

(He's got an idea from Carey Hart?? At America??)

There must be sth we don't know in this article.

So, If you can translate it.. please~ ^^

About GD's real tattoo.. What do you think?

I heard that the tattoo on his arms was Italian right?

'Vita Dolce' & 'Moderato'

It's mean 'Good Life' & 'Moderate'.

(Eww~ I like it ^^)

Here is the news

>> http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?news_uid=161433

200708230809581001_1.jpg

[뉴스엔 고홍주 기자]

빅뱅의 리더 지드래곤(G-Dragon)이 유명인사로부터 문신 시술을 받은 사연을 공개했다.

지드래곤은 올초 미국을 방문해 벼르고 별렀던 문신 시술을 받았다. YG 엔터테인먼트 양현석 대표와 함께 찾은 곳은 바로 팝가수 핑크(Pink)의 남편이 운영하고 있는 타투 전문점.

글씨를 새겨넣는 레터링 문신을 원했던 지드래곤은 핑크의 남편 캐리 하트(Carey Hart)가 운영하는 타투 전문점을 찾아 전문적인 시술을 받았다.

캐리 하트는 모토 바이크 선수 출신임에도 평소 문신에 대한 관심이 많아 라스베가스 인근에 타투 전문점을 꾸리게 됐다. 캐리 하트와 핑크의 '문신' 사랑은 이미 업계에서도 정평이 나 있을 정도.

지드래곤은 뉴스엔과 가진 인터뷰에서 "유명한 타투이스트라는 소문을 접하고 찾아가게 됐다"며 "굉장히 오랫동안 기다린 뒤에야 시술을 받을 수 있었다"고 털어놨다.

음악적 기량 외에도 남다른 패션 감각을 자랑하고 있는 지드래곤은 이에 대한 비결을 묻자 "일단 옷에 관심이 많아야 한다. 관심이 많다보면 많이 보게 되고 다양한 시도를 통해 자신과 어울리는 스타일을 찾을 수 있게 된다"고 말했다.

지드래곤은 평소 자신의 의상 대부분을 '리폼'해 입을 정도로 음악 못지 않게 패션에도 관심이 많다. 그는 "좋아하는 한도 내에서 관련 계통 일을 해보고 싶다"고 덧붙였다.

지드래곤은 심상치 않은 인기 돌풍을 예고하고 있는 이번 미니앨범의 타이틀곡 '거짓말'을 작곡,작사한 장본인이기도 하다. 유로하우스 음악에 크랜스 코드 접목을 시도한 '거짓말'은 당초 지드래곤의 솔로 음반에 수록될 예정이었으나 양현석 대표의 결정으로 빅뱅의 타이틀곡으로 낙점됐다.

지드래곤은 솔로 음반에 수록되지 않아 아깝지 않느냐는 짓궂은 질문에 고개를 내저으며 "팀에 도움이 됐다는 사실만으로도 뿌듯하다"고 말했다. [사진제공 = YG 엔터테인먼트]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

EDIT!

I TOPped!!! a page ^^ k k k

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The wallpapers from MUZ.co.kr

And I use it now!

Ha Ha Ha~

th_bigbang01_1280x1024.jpg

1600x1200

1280x1024

1024x768

800x600

th_bigbang02_1280x1024.jpg

1600x1200

1280x1024

1024x768

800x600

Credit : 뮤즈 & BBThai

Guest susmariosep

OMGGG Finally an article about his tattoo!

Hopefully one of the wonderful VIPs fluent in the Koreaniz can translate

it so we all have an idea about the heezy is going on with Bong's inkz :D

Carey Hart? Isn't he like an extreme games motorcyclist or something?

The one married to Pink, right?

Oh hang on, maybe they refer to him cause Bong got his tattoo at the

Hart & Huntington tattoo parlour in LV, which is owned by Carey Hart?

Omg ok really, i think i'm making crap up now. I'll let the people who

know what they're doing translate the article LOL

Archived