{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest xSuperrAnnx

TOP has a pink room? and he walks around topless? oh wow.

ehh TOP babyy if you show me your pink room, i'll show you mine ;) lol

and boo knows he's wrong for not sharing the topless love with us!

let me see whatchu working with boo!

DAMNNN DAESUNG!

Them arms are killer. *faints*

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mon5482

i still find myself crackn up at that GD gif with the balloons...crazy mofo!!!!

thanks for all the pic updates....love them white T-s on the boys...they look like angels!

JERILYN!!! love the G-BONG drawing!!! the one toof cracks me up and like i said to u the bandanas on the legs at first i thought GD got amputated hahaha j/k!!! its so KAWAIII!!!!

--I hope u like it. TIFFY HAPPY BDAY!!! --

yun;su - thanks for the mnet registraition link...i can finally sign up!!!!

JCho7 - wow thats good...i wouldve never thought of mixing the two...*two thumbs up*

^When we watched my friend says YB was the one who walks around topless and it seems more likely too, cause TOP is so..I dunno self-concious..I can't imagine he'd walk around like that in front of YB and Daesung..lol..but if it is TOP walking around shirtless then..good for him..lol

OH freaaaal? cos i cannt like go on right now, well i tried going onto YGBB to watcht he radio show, but it somehow didnt work? AND you said theres ANOTHER radio thing? awW man, hopefully when they download it to youtube or something, theyll have subs?

OH JERILYN that GD drawing is CUTEE. you got someee MAAAAD SSKILLLLS

Guest DBSKLOVE.

whaaa i just read like 4 pages LOLOL

and all i can remember is that TOP walks around the

house topless <333333333333 id like to see that =)

WOWERS this thread BOOMS like CRAZYYYY ^^ i can feel the I-V.I.P. LOVEEEE <3333 thanks to ALL for the pics spazz! i can go sleep HAPPILY after seeing their sexy faces + bodies PUHAHA XD

poor TOP! he only got TWO hours of sleep? dayum! so much dedication to the drama, i'm so proud of him! TOP HWAITING BABY~

awww the boys got a compliment from Mr. YG! that's AWESOME! i can just imagine how they were feeling as they were walking away and heard that :D

Monica thanks for the I Am Sam cut! he looks so freaking HOT w/ that brown shirt *rawwwr* and OMO he gave one of his earrings to the girl..LUCKYYY! i want it T____T i wonder what he said? gaaah i WANNA KNOWWW!!

Jerilyn that GD drawing is totally CUTTEEE! gotta love the expression he has on his face! plus i'm totally loving the bun now!

gaaah Janny i can't see some of the pics that u posted a few pages ago! someone is HOTLINKING! *grrr* i want to see Big Bang hotness B)

the showcase looks VERY COOLIO! i wanna know what they are saying! i wonder why everyone raised their hands except TOP, anyone care to explain? HAHA TOP is still wearing his bling bling w/ the super cute apron XD gotta adore this BIG BOY!

OMGEEE TOP walks around the house SHIRTLESS??? that's a MUST SEE :lol::lol: i wish i was in their house RIGHT NOW >;] and he loves PINK? wow never would have imagined~ i'm not a big fan of that color but i MIGHT give it a try since he likes it so much

does anyone know when their Always poster will be released for sale? i soooooooo want it!

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

tbone sorry, someone has been hotlinking TT^TT

I'll pm them to you or something when I have time <3

Cute drawing Jerilyn, happy birthday tiffany.

omg these pictures are wayyy too adorableee! HQ radio show pictures <3 *__*

1187844067_victory90com07082201_bes.jpg

img_1150_2.jpg

^ love when he laughs like that <3 He looks so charming and amazing :wub:

img_1275_2.jpg

^ aww so cute.

img_1250_2.jpg

so adorable, <3 :wub: :blush: I wish I was like "there" to watch him be silly.

Credits GD-Supporters + Popcornfor2 + G-RI7EN's:SKY for uploading

PLEASE DO NOT HOT LINK

Guest koooolaid

anyone watching the ParkJunHyung FM InKiGaYo live right now?? ^^

they all look like they're in a good mood~ sooo adorable

LOL SOME NEW THINGS I LEARNED ABOUT BIG BANG TODAY:

-they moved into a new larger apartment and they all have their own rooms except DS and SR share~

-TOP likes the color PINK ^^ he says his room is all pink~

-TOP walks around shirtless at home

-SR's attatched to hanging out with TY these days and they've become very close

-

and they're singing LIE live right nowwww!

Aw, SeungRi .. it's good he's getting close to his hyungs. Hahaha, TOP and pink .. that's so cute. I think I can imagine TOP's pink bedroom along with some pink wardrobe. :)

and juss found this..lol..big bang in 하와이 -hawaii xP ok skush n top look scary..eek! >_<;;

http://i9.tinypic.com/4po78fn.jpg

credit; ygbigbang

LOL :lol: I think I'd be so freaked out if I saw them like that. I'd probably try to pick up one of the heads. ^-^

Thanks for the radio pictures everyone! It's sooo good to see Big Bang back on all these radio/t.v. shows now. & one more thing, I haven't been able to backlog recently, but can someone tell me when the 'Always' MV comes out? I saw a preview screening from YGBB forums .. and it's gotten me anxious to see the whole thing. :P

Guest SillyYun

Seungri is so hot up there..i love his ear studs.

the7real: WOW! drawing that on comp is good enough! can u do a seungri? LOL

Guest sweetddalki

Thanks Janny Boo~

OHMY... He's doing the whole "Party Like a Rockstar" hand thingy O_O

Guess GD's been keeping up hardcore with these things... :\

And that shirt... how obscene! Shame on him :|

Oh and those facts are cute...

TOP walking around shirtless O_o hrm... questionable..., but hey he's with his "brothers"

(I see BB as like an exclusive frat LOL)

If it's YB... normal, he can hold his own with guys... girls not so much :P

And that's good they moved into a bigger place :)

I wonder what it looks like

*Not trying to be stalker*

I bet they moved because the neighborhood got sick of the fans lol

TOPs room being pink O_O

That's just TOO far Mister ChoiTOP

Eh, to each his own I guess?

AWE~ GD must be heart broken

Seungri is leaving him for YB...

Interesting switch... haha

I wonder if GD will write a song about it ;D

-- JACKIE.

Guest Iki_Iki_Banaan

lol TOP got a pink room?? that's.. :lol:

omg SeungRi is so hot now O_O I like his new hairstyle [3 and DaeSung's hair is cute too, better than before

btw.. does anyone know where I can watch KM Idol World? with eng subs.. so far I've seen the first ep. but I can't find an eng subbed version of the other episodes.. anywhere T_T

Guest yma818

thanks for the new pictures janny.

I love seung ri's new hair on him so much.

GD and the balloons ... looking at those makes my day. <3

Guest Seraphic_Gin

THANKS FOR THE PICTURES JANNY. & the gif's are fab. It's prolly the first time I saw GD so hyper and silly. More like me these days.^^ Lolx. It's just so cute, so addicting just watching it! I bet he's in love, or just plain happy with their success? When was this? Awww. I'll be more up to date with their sched next time.

And him 'necking' SeungRi was just... :o ..so cute! I know agree the G-Ri Couple. But on the past pictures, I'm quite convinced by BaeRi too. I think someone mentioned before that they did or will transfer in a new apartment. At least, it's bigger. Kudos to DaeSung and SeungRi for being the youngest they have to share a room. Haha!

And I would pay loads just to see TOP walk around their room - topless. That would be like total feast for the eyes^^

EDIT - - - > I BB'ED A PAGE!!!

First time since the release. Haha. This thread is just so fast!^^

Guest susmariosep

I know this was already mentioned, but i thought i would re-iterate cause Bong is currently LOSING with ONLY 40% OF THE VOTES NOW!!!

EVERYONE HERE NEEDS TO REGISTER AS AN INTERNATIONAL HERE

AND THEN VOTE HERE:

http://news.mnet.com/2007/talk_ent/talk_vs...hp?id=18

Make sure you're registered and logged-in before you vote!

WE HAVE TO MAKE SURE G-BONG BEATS MICKY!

AS MUCH AS I LOVE DBSG, BB ARE JUST AWESOMER, SO LETS ALL GET BEHIND

OUR FAVE KWON LEADER AND VOTE!

And omo. G-Ri necking. aslkdlsa.f,,jsdk.jdsl

When i grow up, i want to BE SEUNG-RI.

You'd get more love (from your hyungs) in a WEEK than most people get in a lifetime ROFL

Guest KuYA II

ooo more pictures thanks janny!!! i like seungri's hairstyle in that picture!! =)

oh yea cute drawing jerilyn heheh it looks exactly like him!! ^___^

Archived