{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

Yayyy I finally got to watch the Park JunHyung radio show! (thanks to bigbangpop XD)

Kinda late, but better then not getting to watch it lol.

OMGSH HAHA XDD Did you guys notice Seungri ALWAYS touches his hair like that?

Like switches sides or touches both sides at the same time lmaoo.

HAHAHA, was the guy in the pink Park JunHyung? LOL HE'S SOOO FUNNY. Esp. when he went, "B I G B A N G cheukiecheukie b-b-b-bigbang" LMAO.

aww haha I just LOVE that, when GD starts with "BIG!-" and then him + the rest of the members all at the same time, "BAAANG!"

lmaoo I love how GD cracks up at them. AWWW, I love Seungri's voice when he introduces himself rofffl.

he was the only one that sounded all cute and kiddish :lol:

(I don't understand a thing they're saying X___X thank god Gloria unnie told me what was some new things we got to learn about them lol).

DAYUM, GD sounds hot haha ♬♬ la la la laa~~ i think i'm on GD high ♬~~

LMAO~ Is it just me or was GD showing TOP his shirt and they had a small side convo about it? hahaha. It looks like GD's saying: Hey, like my shirt? it's cool huh? --- TOP: Oh yeah, *touches sleeve* where'd you get it? .. :P aawww GD looks so cute when he drank from the bottle XD gosh his side view, front view, everything, even the back of his head is super hot and cute @_@ <33333 Why must you be so perfect and supah fly jiyonggeee~~? T_T *touches screen* omg there he goes drinking again X__X <3

HAHAHA WTH IS GD DOING LMAOO he looked soo adorable bobbing his head like crazy. I think he's been so hyper and random lately, more than usual lol. LMAO~ gosh Daesung and Seungri are so random, lmaoo~~ when GD's saying the first lines of Lie. Dang I love the way GD holds the mic stand and the mic itself in the other hand and bounces while rapping like that, like that part in this love *___* :wub: *dies* <33 wah~~ So sekshii~~ Aw Daesung's part sounded so pretty. AH MY FAVE TOP RAP PART LOL XD <3 Who the hek is Seungri looking at? @_@ The fans!? lol. hahaha this is so cool, I'm like bouncing with GD & then Big bang :lol: 8D Some feeling and connection through the screen rofl. ROOOOFL :lol: I LOVEEE THE WAY SEUNGRI SAYS, "HONO-LU LU" ahahaha sooo cute and funny. And it's cute how they say "Hawhy" instead of like "Hawai-ee" lol. GD has this thing with his random screams lmao. AAHAHAH LOOK AT SEUNGRI'S FACE WHEN THE kid or someone called his name HAHA XDD so cute. OMGEEDEE AHAHAHAHAHA~~~!! The camera is away from GD for like 2 minutes, it turns back to him and he has the balloon strings around his neck LOLOLOL!! It's so funny, is he trying to look like he's hung or is he trying to float with those? :lol: :lol: :P See? I just LOVE how he's not shy to do anything, even if it's the stupidest thing, he still looks SOOOOO freaking adorableeee *falls over* Something that if other people did we would think is weird, lmao but with GD, ever weird and silly thing he does becomes cute XDD <333 But yeah he is weird LOL <3 that cutie :D

they NEED to have some type of HQ radio show clips rofl.

I couldn't resist but making some gifs out of it :lol:

Gosh GD is sooo freaking cute haha. He makes me crack up like crazzzaayyy yo. I didn't make a gif out of the other balloon part cause there's already a gif from it sooo~~ here are 3 other parts of the gif i made XD

gd_pjhrsjanny01.gif

LOL I thought this one was soo cute and pretty funny eventhough he didn't do anything silly. I just like his little "nose-sniffling" thing :lol:

gd__jannyradioshowPJH03.gif

Seriously.. if HE kept on going, I think I would have with the gif too :P

gd__pjhrsjanny02.gif

Please no hot linking ^_^

your welcome guys <3

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KuYA II

^

hahahah janny your hilarious!!! lucky you get to watch it!! =(

those gifs are kool!!! Gd is always random with the balloon so hilarious and oh yeah congrats on topping the page!!! =P

That was weird.. GD is acting so adorable.... he can't get enough of the balloons..

i was wondering if anyone knows how to nevigate on the YGBB site..

i mean most of ou do but, i can't do anything because it says the page

has been disabled. or something like that. i made a account but it doens't

work right.... i really want to see it... thanks....

thanks for the GIF Janny(sorry, we never really met formally, but i'm nounu)

they are so cute.. he's going all crazy with the balloons... hum... ahaha

Guest p a r q u e.

I haven't been in this thread for a while.

But I'm catching up with all my bb news I'm getting.

& they make me oober happy.

Thank you everyone for the pictures & I needa go watch "I Am Sam" soon. :P

Guest delici0usbh

awee gd looks really cute in the gifs u put up, janny~ haha thanks for sharing ^_^

he must have been really hyper~

looks kinda crazy in the first one but still cute lol

Guest the7REAL.

OMG What do you mean? Who said that? That's so mean <_<

^The whole 'them calling Daesung the one who makes the group..not pretty' was a long time ago from a radio show and they were all joking and stuff. TOP even said that he thought he was ugly (but he looked like he said it all..seriously)..@_@;; But yeah, I was also like "aawww so meaaan' but if you watch from the docus its also partly an inside joke and uhh...you should read the transcript of the show on YGBB cause it was a funny show..xD classic. some time or another each of them are always the butt of the joke or something..they joke all mild-ly meanish..lol but I don't know what guys don't do that from what always see..lol. xP

Question~ how are you guys watching this lol?? ^^;; I hope there's a download link soon, I really wanna see ^^;;

^I watched on the KONG player you can get on kbs.co.kr but you need to have an account to log in, but I think there are still foreign registration^^ Tonight Big Bang will be on SBS radio so you'll need to download GO REAL radio on the SBS site but you need an account as well.^^

I don't post in here often, but I have a question. x: Does anyone know what GD or whoever said in the beginning of "Always"? The english lines. I can make out what he said, but there's one part where I'm not sure what he said. So I was wondering if any of you guys knew what he said? x:

^The one who goes, "OooO yeah~" is YB but I've listened for awhile and the other english part that goes, "Calling you on the phone whenever you be at home.." to me sounds actually sounds like Perry from YG (yes he can sing and he has before -.-!), I thought it was YB before but if it is it sounds like the voice was tweaked but other than that I think it's Perry cause' he also randomly does the 'Bang em~" part in the song too so its not too improbable. And if I didn't know any YG person at all I would think it sounds like Brian from backstreet boys...hahah :lol:

haha WHOOA, i didnt read the part where TOP WLAKS AROUND TOPLESS?! DANNNg. heee sure is improving<3333 MAKE US PROUD! OH SNAPS, and we can now watch it on YGBB?! THANKKS LOTS TIFFANY!

^When we watched my friend says YB was the one who walks around topless and it seems more likely too, cause TOP is so..I dunno self-concious..I can't imagine he'd walk around like that in front of YB and Daesung..lol..but if it is TOP walking around shirtless then..good for him..lol

Guest amyyboo

t. yama thnx! i shall go to YGBB to watch it now.

& omg JANNY! your gifs. are hecka cute!! I love the last one..where he kept hitting himself with the balloons. That kinda reminds me of me. lol. I notice...big bang always use balloons to amuse themselves. :lol:

Guest jaeners
^The one who goes, "OooO yeah~" is YB but I've listened for awhile and the other english part that goes, "Calling you on the phone whenever you be at home.." to me sounds actually sounds like Perry from YG (yes he can sing and he has before -.-!), I thought it was YB before but if it is it sounds like the voice was tweaked but other than that I think it's Perry cause' he also randomly does the 'Bang em~" part in the song too so its not too improbable. And if I didn't know any YG person at all I would think it sounds like Brian from backstreet boys...hahah :lol:
Hahah yeah, I wasn't sure if it was GD or not bc if it was GD or any other BB members, I could tell them right away. I was wondering who did the "Bang'em" part too. Haha. It's nice to know that it was Perry. ^^ But thanks for answering my question. I guess I did get what they said right. Hahah. ^___^

Guest susmariosep

OK so i'm totally not up-to-date with everything and all this having-to-register-to-

get-a-player-to-watch-streaming-files-but-its-all-korean-so-you-fail-thing has

TOTALLY BROKEN MY BRAIN Flkdslgldslg

But OH MOE. The pics/gifs/reports of the radio show have me absolutely

KICKING myself for missing it. And ogling Sundae's arms, but that's a different

story althogether :P

Is there a translation/transcript up of the radio show yet?

I needa know whether its TOPie or YB that walks around shirtless.

*crosses fingers for YB* LOL :lol:

wow, you can really tell at how tired seunghyun is getting from all the things going on around him.

he has like a massive double eyelid. (usually when i get tired my like triples or swells a little)

man, his hair grew out a lot so fast.

kekekekeke x)

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

Thank you for the gif compliments ^^ I found them quite amusing too, but a little too LQ T^T

Is there a translation/transcript up of the radio show yet?

I needa know whether its TOPie or YB that walks around shirtless.

*crosses fingers for YB* LOL :lol:

well the translation will probably be out soon, since gloria unnie said she would do that.

But uh, lol~ sorry to turn your hopes down @_@ but TOP is the one that walks around the house shirtless lol.

Which I find quite surprising, XD Since he hates to show his body in front of people, our boys are always doing unexpected things lol.

I think this was posted before but of a smaller or tagged version? ;___; not sure because if it was I would have already had it in my folder or maybe I forgot to save it.

If it was posted before, than many sorries ><

img_3_3_0.jpg

GD is way way wayyy too sexy there @_@ <33333

oh but, I can't say "too" sexy, because.. his sexiness is endless :lol:

Credits Popcornfor2 + G-RI7EN's:SKY for uploading

[ Please do not hot link! ]

Guest StaRj9erz

dang.. :mellow: i wasn't able to watch the radio show last night coz i'm too slow and can't figure out the kbs sign up...

thanks 5 G RAL for the kbs link...I didn't know bout that for foreigners until you told me last night...

but i still can't register til now...dunno why?!

it's just so good to see them back again in radio..

coz they expose most of their DDS during their radio guestings,

more unguarded moments caught on cam,

more of their adorkable side and spills on the happenings inside the BB dorm... :lol:

the hyung deuls have their own single rooms...hope the dongsaengs were able to get a room of their own too..

ahhh BiGBaNG picture OVERLOAD!!!!G-RiLOViN' is making a comeback on screen...

Thanks NaBi_713 & Janny!!! I love seein' G-Ri like that...esp. cradling on the neck...

More G-Ri moments please!!!!awww~GD really loves to cuddle Maknae...

Huggable babies...he must love his maknae so much...

DS arms is.... :w00t::w00t::w00t: ..lol...

TOP is so gorgeous with his white shades and yellow cap..

toughie TOP with his love for pink!!! that's adorable.... :blush:

hahaha,yeah, who really walks in the dorm shirtless??!?! YB or MR. TOP?!?!

TOP, TOP, TOP!!!He's so comfortable with his dormmates that's why he'd freely walk shirtless...lol...

but i wanna see him in wifebeater...and what's next will be a sight to behold... B)

uhhh and for the gifs too..Thanks Janny!!!

ahh a triangle between GDYB & sEungRi would be awesome..they're both vying for Maknae's attention...that's so sweet!!

anyways,TOP has DS by his side..everyone is gettin' love around... ^_^

uwiiihhh!! GD is so cute with the balloons....~~

Guest 1futbol

I don't post in here often, but I have a question. x: Does anyone know what GD or whoever said in the beginning of "Always"? The english lines. I can make out what he said, but there's one part where I'm not sure what he said. So I was wondering if any of you guys knew what he said? x:

im pretty sure its:

im calling you on the phone

whenever you be at home

or something like that

hope this helps :]

Guest yma818

Thanks everyone who contributed, I love it!!! <3

GD looks really good with that hat on. His style changes often. lol what a fashionista.

I missed the radio show =[, well ygbb has it . I love the gif anaya linked me too where gf is dancing with the balloons. such a lovable dork!

I read the article (sorry if im late on commenting it) but top getting only 2 hours of sleep?! >.< o m g. im not down for that at all. he needs his rest. but that really shows how hardworking he is... but still I'm not happy about that. I rather have him healthy than anything.

Guest the7REAL.

^Those lyrics are in 'Lie' not 'Always' btw..>_<;;

eeekk...uhh so one of my favorite big bang VIPs birthday is like..soon..lol but its the 23rd where I'm at and we're all excited anyways, so I wanted to share the drawing I did of GD...but it's for Tiffany aka t.yama so not up for grabs..xD look his tattoo's say Tiffy..omgz..haha<3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFFANY~ CHECK OUT OUR SIGGIES~ =]

i know im not suppose to greet happy bdays in these threads but i come bearing a funny/weird drawing of GD and that is my/our reason..lol

sorry he looks all weird and has one TOOF. i dunno..he's suppose to look baby-ish..and i don't have any special computer drawing tablet -_- so i have to steady my hand to like color and make lines...haahahah

(oh and i tried to make him dress like in Mnet Countdown performance~) and it was hard to figure out his hair color! xD

6bxv79l.jpg --> 6bjgz11.jpg

lol ooh good timing cause i G-BONGED A PAGE.

so i give this page to Tiffany ♥ GD the August birthday buddies..lol xP

Guest yun;su

Not sure if this was posted, but there's a poll on M.Net

G-Dragon vs. Micky Yoochun

http://news.mnet.com/2007/talk_ent/talk_vs_view.php?id=18

GD's winning right now, but no harm in voting and showing your love. ^_^

and for those who need to sign up for m.net here's the foreigner registration link =D

http://newmember.mnet.com/Registration/MbrJoinInputFor.asp

Archived