{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

helllooo big bang fans

hahah

i am a new fan myselff

and i was just wondering if anyone (probably everyone) knows who sings that part right after the rapping of dirty cash? he has like a highish cute-ish voice...xD

haha i love that part anywaysss yea. =D

i'm TRYIng to learn their faces and names...

thanks!

to answer your question, if it's after the first rapping part of 'dirty cash', then that lovely part is sung by the little mangnae seungri <3 sweeeet voice he has huh?

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KTZ811

^^ Dayuuuuum baby! DAESUNG'S ARMS are hecka HOT HOT HOT. That boy serious got THICK.

OMOOOOO!!! Dae's muscles!!!! So hot! I can't believe they said he made the group ugly... meanies.

^^ OMG What do you mean? Who said that? That's so mean <_<

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

anyone watching the ParkJunHyung FM InKiGaYo live right now?? ^^

they all look like they're in a good mood~ sooo adorable

LOL SOME NEW THINGS I LEARNED ABOUT BIG BANG TODAY:

-they moved into a new larger apartment and they all have their own rooms except DS and SR share~

-TOP likes the color PINK ^^ he says his room is all pink~

-TOP walks around shirtless at home

-SR's attatched to hanging out with TY these days and they've become very close

-

and they're singing LIE live right nowwww!

GAAHH~~ ARE YOU SERIOUS?

ommmmggg! I TOTALLY MISSED IT TOO! TT_TT my brother's cellfone alarm didn't even freaking wake me up, wtffff TT_TT ugggh.

I WANTED TO WATCH THEIR FIRST RADIOSHOW IN LIKE 9823479234 DAYS! :tears:

omggg they moved into a bigger apartment!? wah XD haha yay! lol

psh, I BET GD is jealous of Daesung for getting to sleep with Seungri, and how closer YB got to his little magnae :lol:

TOP walks around shirtless at home? D: omg he hardly shows himself to the publicity LOLOLOL, man these boys...

they do the things we don't think they would do, rofl. thanks for sharing! Ah~~ I can't wait till it's up for download :(:tears:

LOL. THINA, XDD Trust me, I always find his teeth are sexy too.

And omg, when I told my so called friend that, she was like, "Wth, are you on crack or just bias? His teeth are crookeded!"

I'm like, T_____T;;;;;; "First off, you said crooked wrong, and 2nd of all, your man can't sing for crap <_< " ((which is the water that falls from the sky :x lol))

OMO~~ IT'S TRIANGLE LOVE :lol::P Psh, Damn right Seungri belongs to GD LOL, JKJK. It's like we're fighting over Seungri FOR GD & YB haha

I miss the G-RI MOVEMENT MOMENTS, I always see pics sometimes, but I need some more G-RI ACTION YO! Don't you agree thina? :D

p><p> Don

LMAAAOO~~ Ahem, it's okay Thina.. I always check him out LOL~~ top to bottom yooo. Or maybe we can start from the bottom and work our way up like TOP likes to do :P GD IS SOO FREAKING ADORABLE LOLOLOL~~ He's been such a kid lately! I think it's because of all their rankings and successfullness (not a word but whatever lol), so I guess he's happy even if he and the members are hek worn out.

GAH~ I'm going to go DL that right now @_@ <3 thank god it's up. Can't wait for their next radio show! yay~ I'll DEF. try and be there for that one keke~ Anyway if I actually watched that at 6AM, I couldn't hear their sound effects T^T cause my bro would still be sleeping, grr T^T

thanks for sharing those cute pics and gifs btw! ^_^

OMGSH LMAOOO~ that got me laughin' yo. Thanks for sharing jerilyn! That's super cute, LOL look at GD, gaahh!

I've never been buried under the sand ;____;

I thought these were so adorable btw :lol:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://xs118.xs.to/xs118/07343/5560.jpg' alt='5560.jpg'>

He needs to stop staring at me -_- that old man will get mad again like he did with Seungri :P hahaha XD JKJK

5559.jpg

^ROOOFL. Reminds me of that skit from theREAL Concert, where he dressed as a rich girl or something, and he posed exactly like that! XD

GD: "Sigh. I'm just too sexy for you people." :lol:

talking about HQ XD

Oh and I noticed this is like the G-RI GALLERY :D:lol::P

c0060311_46c470ac58a13.jpg

c0060311_46c470ca6f6dc.jpg

c0060311_46c470f62d84d.jpg

c0060311_46c4708dbee20.jpg

c0060311_46c4708001476.jpg

Credits popcornfor2 + G-RI7EN's:SKY for uploading

[ PLEASE DO NOT HOT LINK! ]

MORE RADIO SHOW PICTURES (PARK JUNHYUNG FM)

P1010274.jpg

^ I LOVE HIM HERE :wub: his expressions are so cuteee.

20070823010124_0_P1010296.jpg

^ omg haha I thought his shirt said eff but yeah you know, "Kick your richard simmons" LOL XDDD

NICE SHIRT JIYONGEE!

20070823010124_4_P1010231.jpg

Seungri's obsessed with you Thina -_- He keeps taking a glance at you :lol:

20070823010124_5_P1010229.jpg

P1010188.jpg

P1010209.jpg

P1010218.jpg

^ WTFLOLOLOL SEUNGRI LOOKS SOO EVIL RIGHT THERE! LMAAOO~~ XDDD

P1010285.jpg

P1010298.jpg

P1010339.jpg

P1010348.jpg

Credits VIPBIGBANG + G-RI7EN's:SKY for uploading

[ PLEASE DO NOT HOT LINK!! ]

I love TOP'S new white shades <3 those look so fly.

-they moved into a new larger apartment and they all have their own rooms except DS and SR share~

-

AWW! That's so CUTE! Tempo's room is pink?! HEHE!

WHAT?! HE WALKS AROUND AT HOME SHIRTLESS?!?!?!

Let's go have a stakeout :ph34r: He needs to show the fans

some skin then if he shows it to the other guys hehe.

Aww Daesung & Seungri share a room! AWW it's so cute that Taeyang and

Seungri are becoming close!! So are they the new "G-Ri"?

I have to watch this...

Guest KTZ811

(5 G RAL @ Aug 22 2007, 06:51 AM)

-

OMG!! GIIIIRL SAY WHAAT?!

new apartment? Sooo cute!

TOP WITH A PINK ROOM? Eyy baybay! We can share rooms TOP! *girly stare* I love Pink also!

SHIRTLESS TOO!? that's a BONUS :P

and aw that sucks that DS & SR need to share a room, lol!

I remember reading one of their interviews that said that SR doesn't like to be alone with DS.

ahahhaa

Guest rawesome

I’m both in awe and jelly (jealous) of those who were able to watch their radio show guesting LIVE!

Monica and I recently conversed about the boys and that they should have a bigger practice room (actually, YG talents overall) and they should move to a bigger apartment and they did! I’m glad that the boys moved to a new apartment because they deserve it =)

I think it’s cute that Daesung and ‘man’nae are sharing a room and I wonder what color their rooms are! Speaking of colors, I wonder what their favorite colors are (besides TOP). Does anyone know? Another cute thing is GD being jealous of BAE-RI! (C’mon GD, you’re usually all up on one of them LOL) I don’t think it matters which of the boys are paired up because they all look cute with each other!

I’m surprised that pink is TOP’s favorite color! I was thinking it’s black since he wears that a lot and even his room is pink too? WOW! Double WOW on him walking around shirtless! 0_0 Why oh why must you do that at home?! You’re depriving your lovers! LOL

Ofriggin’MO @ Daesung’s guns! My eyes are already big and I believe that turned superginormous when I saw the picture! I feel like poking them *giggles* I’ll probably have a double-heart attack (hahahaha) if TY/YB flexed too!!! *swoons*

Guest Jasmine<3

omgg! a new apartment? minialbum off the hook

seungri and yongbae? gd jealous?

everything else in between?

pink TOP room? TOP TOPLESS?

omgogog

this thread has been flooded by you wonder workers and your updates~

thanks so much guys! im loven their minialbum ... been on repeat for the past 3 days yo!

i can't wait for the always mv!

omgomg and top in i am sam again

=D ahh

this is heaven!

on a side note. my cousins friend has a picture with her and gd now ..

im so jealous hahaha he looks so cute ^^ im going to resist from posting it tohugh cause i don't want to exploit her =)

thanks so much ppl! :D radio sounded so cute

GD AND THE BALLOON ARE SOO CUTE

and happy anniversary once again!

Guest tachichan

dahh seung ri! he's the youngest and sadly younger than me T_T

boo hahahhaha

thanks for helping me....now to youtube him to death xD

their new song lie? its pretty good haha i liked the mv too. =D

Guest KuYA II

dang i haven't posted here in a while sorry!1 but that doesn't mean i'm not a fan of big bang!! ^^

thank you everyone for sharing the pictures and caps especially for the radio show!! they all look great as always and i envy their style AS ALWAYS!!!

Dang daesung be showing off his guns hahahah i bet everyone will start hitting on the gym now trying to show it off to the nunas hahahaha.

Is there any recent performances from them? their mini album just rocks!!! ^___^

Guest delici0usbh

o man o man! i wanna watch the radio thing~~ =[[[

all the pics and info haha... tempo walks around the house topless?! no way!! ahhh lol

he's coming out of his shell!! <3

and omg daesungs arms... *drools* haha i wanna touch it XDD

gd playing with the balloons is really cute too~

anyways thanks everyone for the updates~ and pics

i hope someone puts up the radio show on youtube or something soon ^_^

Guest trangtwo

first of all, you guys are all AWESOME for all the updates, pics, video links, etc. im gonna keep stalking this thread as much as i can from now on. big bang fans are the best. thanks! :)

aww that's soo adorable how tae yang and seung ri are close now! they're my two favs! (love em all, but yea)...and lol g-ri is already cute, but nothing wrong with tae-ri/bae-ri!

about the ugly image part, aww poor dae sung. that was an unnecessary question. someone was bound to feel bad. and out of all of them, to me, it seems like dae sung would be the most sensitive. hopefully seung ri and dae sung are getting along

and LOL @ top's pink room. that's cute. it's good that he's comfortable enough with himself to admit that. sexy sexy boy hehe.

haha @ g-dragon being jealous. adorable!

O_O @ dae sung's muscles! you go boy! lol

yea, can't wait to see the radio show, with subs hopefully.

wow

i'm gone for a day and a half and already ten pages?!

@_@ amazing!

i'm so late about this

but i'm so proud of them for having YG praise them!

gaaahhh i almost cried

so does anyone know about a release date for the ALWAYS mv?

i'm ssooo excited for that xD

thanks so much for sharing all those pics!

Guest sockrahtease

I think I'm drunk infatuated with Taekwon and Tempo now. Thanks for the radio pictures, especially the one where Tekkie's looking at me. *_*

thaanks for the pictures and gifs NaBi 713 annnd Janny! DUDE the gifs where GD was going all crazy with the balloons were cuteee AND likee adorablee.

OHSNAPS, is there anyway to rewatch theee interview/radio thing? cos i really wanna watch it. DNAGIT.

OH yaaaaaay way to go BIGBANG for movingto a new apartment, and they all have their own besides DAESUNG and SEUNGRI, how cuteeee. in somewaay i think seungri's scared to sleep a lone? haha. AND TOP"S ROOM IS PINK?0.0 WHOOA, didnt expect that oneeee. HOPEFULLY they;ll like do osme interview at THEIR house adn we'll get to see it?! haha:] THANKS for the great NEWS GUYS! awwwwwwwwww SEUNGRI and YB<3 are getting closer HOW CUTE. i beeeeeet GD's MAJOR JEALOUS. ghaha

Guest xXsmilesXx

-

WHAT..TOP likes pink..

his whole room is pink..omg i would love to

see that...&& TOP going around walking

topless... :o...omgomg now i would definitely love to see that

Guest t. yama

LOL! Those gifs of GD with the balloons. I saw those this morning and I couldn't stop laughing and staring. Ahahah, GD...you amuse me so much. :wub:

Haha, those new facts about Big Band are so adorable!! TOP running around the apartment with no shirt on? XD I'm so happy that he'd

getting more and more confident about his body. That's so cute how Daesung and Maknae share a room. I bet it's filled with Doremon

and...stuff that Maknae likes ;) . Haha! TOP's fav color is PINK? That's so funny and kinda random. <3 Haha, YB + Seungri. Awwwww~

that's soo cute. The whole radio show is really cute. hehehe. Thanks for the info!

If you guys wanna watch the radio show, it's now being uploaded on YGBB.

Guest jaeners

I don't post in here often, but I have a question. x: Does anyone know what GD or whoever said in the beginning of "Always"? The english lines. I can make out what he said, but there's one part where I'm not sure what he said. So I was wondering if any of you guys knew what he said? x:

G-RI7EN's:SKY THANKYOU..!!<3333 for the hq pics in the previous post.

you have no idea how much i was trying to find the hq pics that are like in thier offical website.

if you have more, can you post. ^^

&& that GD pic..<333 i loved his hair like that, its like rocker status cool.

i wish he get rid or grow out his gaybun and make like that.

awww, poor top, get some sleep.

seriously how can a guy who sleep only for two hours can still operate in the day and look soo freakin hot at the same time..

its a crime.

Guest sungieluv

omogsh that sand picture is so cute.

HAWT Daesungs GUNZ haha

mangnae. hes geeting cuteer everyday. im in love with him. thoes pictures *dies* haha

thanks for sharing these awesome piCS!!

Archived