{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest the7REAL.

LMAO did you just see PJH taking a picture with DS as if he was kissing him??! ahhaha ~

^Awww no, the KONG player was being dumb and turned off. -.-^ But LOL I can believe you! PJH always takes those..close close..huggyy pictures..xD I want to rewatch this now! ;_; It's funny when they were listening to recognize those 'anonymous' voices to each other. YB apologized to Seungri cause Seungri was complaining that YB was using the air conditioning so much..xD (cause' he's so HOT. @_@) and YB complaining about Daesung excercising so much or something..xD Man, Daesung showed off his arms..@_@;; so diesel. even in my lil video screen you can see how defined he is..lol. During the performances, Daesung and Seungri were cute too with their dancing. Maaan, I do miss these radio shows. >_<;; I can't wait to watch the SBS radio show tomorrow!! =]

btw this was like the ONLY capture I took when I was watching cause all my programs were so wacky tonite..-_-

6bavxx3.jpg

^LOL mangnae the monkey! xP

and juss found this..lol..big bang in 하와이 -hawaii xP ok skush n top look scary..eek! >_<;;

4po78fn.jpg

credit; ygbigbang

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 5 G RAL
^Awww no, the KONG player was being dumb and turned off. -.-^ But LOL I can believe you! PJH always takes those..close close..huggyy pictures..xD I want to rewatch this now! ;_; It's funny when they were listening to recognize those 'anonymous' voices to each other. YB apologized to Seungri cause Seungri was complaining that YB was using the air conditioning so much..xD (cause' he's so HOT. @_@) and YB complaining about Daesung excercising so much or something..xD Man, Daesung showed off his arms..@_@;; so diesel. even in my lil video screen you can see how defined he is..lol. During the performances, Daesung and Seungri were cute too with their dancing. Maaan, I do miss these radio shows. >_<;; I can't wait to watch the SBS radio show tomorrow!! =]
ahhh i know! DaeSung's arms were >_<!! they promised to put up a picture of his abs on their webpage~ must look out for that ^^ lol and it was so cute how DaeSung messed up on 'Nonexistant Number' and re-sang the first verse again instead of the 2nd verse ^^ and GD being jealous that SeungRi is now closer to TaeYang was TOO adorable <33 I totally cannot wait till tomorrows radio!

Guest rayasunshine

Ooh whatever program you guys are watching sounds awesome... I want to see all the dorky love! aww how cute is that... Gd is jealous of Yb and Seungri and I would give my left frickin arm to see T.O.P walking around shirtless!!! *drools* Can someone please upload it when you can ? :) thanks

^HAHAHA i think we all would :P GAHHH i can't believe he walks around topless~! but then again, he's a dude and all, and he's used to the other four around him all the time so... man, i wish for the other four's memories of that right now :lol: and DOUBLE-FREAKIN' AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW about GD getting jealous about "Bae-Ri"~! that is WAY too cute, how could he be jealous when he still has his "G-Ri" moments~?!! selfish for mangnae eh? *wink wink* i knew he loved mangnae like that, i knew it ;) hahaha jk~ but that's ADORABLE how YB and mangnae are getting close. i could tell by even just their pictures (i think we all could). i don't think they were that close before right? i remember on a show when the question asked was something like "who in the group makes the group's image an ugly one?" (or not-goodlooking), and when "daesung" got said (which i don't agree with, he's adorable!), YB said something like "really? i thought it would be seungri". HAHAH- thanks for the radio update yall, i can't wait to see it~!

Guest t. yama

btw this was like the ONLY capture I took when I was watching cause all my programs were so wacky tonite..-_-

http://i17.tinypic.com/6bavxx3.jpg

^LOL mangnae the monkey! xP

and juss found this..lol..big bang in 하와이 -hawaii xP

http://i9.tinypic.com/4po78fn.jpg

credit; ygbigbang

Awwww, I can't believe I missed Big Bang on the radio. T.T They sound so cute!! Wahh, Daesung's arms? OMO! And more YB + Seungri

action? How cuteeee. Haha! I've always loved Daesung and Seungri's dancing during those radio shows. That cap you took Jerilyn is so cutee!

Haha, Maknae the Monkey XD I wanna see now.

Aww, that Hawaii pic!! *_* LOL!! Thanks for sharing. ^^

Guest mon5482

i watched the radio show this morning while at work...killed 2 hours at work hahaha!!!

OMG, i miss their radio shows so much...watching it brought back memories. i love TOP's white shades and yellow hat. Its nice to see G-bong with no gheibun but with a reddish beanie. YB has a 'plays dirty' shirt on which i say he got from maknae hahaha j/k. TOP walkin around shirtless..OMO!!!

Its so cute how GD is all jelly over BAERI <3....most spazztastic part of the show was DAESUNG SHOWING OFF HIS MUSCLES and the boys goin wild HAHA!!!

the boys sounded so great when they perfomed...I <3 LIVE!!! i cant wait to see them on more radio shows. GD was a serious dork with those balloons. i cant wait for the DL.

now all i need a transcript of this so i can understand why TOP was crackin up so much he had to wipe off tears....these boys are <3!!!

aww. misseeeeeed the radio thing. aww. but from whatyou guys are talking about they soundeeed AWEOSME. hopefully, this'll be likee on youtube or something eventually? CANT WIAT. haha. OH and my sister who jsut came back form viet nam, told me that she saw the BIG BANG documentaries airing over theree. i wass likke WHOOAAAA. so i told my cousins to record it or soemthign for me!:"]

Guest superyunji

Where do you all get pictures of them, btw?

I'm guessing from online cafes and stuff..?

I'm totally clueless, haha.

And that radio show sounds amazing. @_@

Guest NaBi_713

These are some of the picture from Park JunHyung's Inkigayo Radio on tonight ^^

(I was so upset about GD!! T.T helpp~~)

img_3_14_0.jpg

img_3_14_1.jpg

img_3_15_0.jpg

img_3_15_1.jpg

img_3_15_2.jpg

img_3_15_3.jpg

img_3_15_4.jpg

IMG_27800.jpg

IMG_31960.jpg

118780110330664500ba0.jpg

93029061qp9.gif

21398157hm2.gif

19554769yp9.gif

Credit to 씰룩이 , 하쿠나마타탑 , Hey-Victory & BB Thailand

Guest amyyboo

thanks to those who answer my question.

OMG..wtheck..TOP only gets two hours of sleep -.- Poor baby..

Ahhh..im missing out soo much. need to catch up.

Does anyone know where/how i can watch the radio show??

& The gifs. of GD palying with the balloons are jsut too cute! Daesung's arm..are wow :mellow: i wanna touch it.

OMG.. i want to see the radio show.. is there any way that

we can see it??? help please... MON... ahaha....youtube the link soon...

(i said mon becauss she is the one always putting it on youtube for us...

i mean that i see putting it on youtube most...). but who ever can please

youtube it for us...pretty please....

the gif of Ji Yong was so cute.. what a dork.. that makes it more interesting...

can't wait to see it.. ahaha..man... the pictures are so cute.....

Guest __JBM*

whoawhoa. those are hot pictures >0<;; *saves. thanks for sharing them!

if anyone has an LJ, there's an icontest community for YG entertainment artists

if you'd like to join, you can go HERE. ^^

& these are old but XDD. if you use them, please remember to credit me. <3

bb3.jpgbb4.jpgbb5.jpgbb6.jpgbb7.jpg

bb8.jpgbb9.jpgbb10.jpgbb11.jpgbb12.jpg

Guest rayasunshine

OMOOOOO!!! Dae's muscles!!!! So hot! I can't believe they said he made the group ugly... meanies. Thanks for all of the pics of the radio show they look so cute... I agree about the beanie.. i am soo ready for him to do something new to his head lol...even a beanie is looking like a good change. Does anyone know if they performed anything on the show or was it just them being interviewed? Where did you guys see this radio show? Did it air here in the U.S?

Guest lilswtazndevil

thankx for sharing the pictures!!

big bang looks so hot and manly!!!

and damn daesung have lots of muscles!!

ohmygodzilla. thina is too in love.

NOW THIS IS WAY TOO CUTE FOR ME TO HANDLE. GD is SOOO all up on mangnae's jock~! even to his freakin' NECK. and mangnae knows he loves it~! look at that 'oooh i'm bringin' sexy back' smirk on the last cap, hahahaha- i love love love this. thanks so much for posting all of this~! GD+mangnae<3 forever.

what is UP with GD and the balloons? 0_o first he looks like he's in heaven, for serious. then it looks like he's hanging himself with them. then it looks like he's trying to metaphorically say that he's 'supafly'. hahaha how bipolar is that! check that boy janny ;) GOSH, I LOVE GD~!!!

and thanks __JBM* for the pretty icons~! ^0^

Guest tachichan

helllooo big bang fans

hahah

i am a new fan myselff

and i was just wondering if anyone (probably everyone) knows who sings that part right after the rapping of dirty cash? he has like a highish cute-ish voice...xD

haha i love that part anywaysss yea. =D

i'm TRYIng to learn their faces and names...

thanks!

Archived