{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOO, the first time I topped a page. Haha(: Sorry I don't have any pictures to share with everyone.

That looks reallllllyyyy hard. LOL

Happy late birthday to G-dragon! Those collages everyone made for his birthday are all so cute! <3

Please do not quote pics. Read rule No. 5.

omg,i almost forget its GD's happy 20th birthday today -_-

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVOURITE BOY GROUP LEADER G-DRAGON ( JI YONG)

wish you a really big happy birthday,and good sales for the mini album :D

sorry edward,let me post here :D

And I already made an announcement that G-Dragon has a birthday thread and you two should post it there instead of here.

I'll start to issue warnings for spamming if I see anymore G-Dragon happy birthday messages in this thread.

AHHHHHHHH TOP PIC SPAM! that's totally HOTTT <333 i have pics in my computer too, if i have time i will contribute to his SEXYNESS sharing haha XD some of the pics i've never seen before and DAYUM does he look FIONEEEE!!! *fans herself* i kinda miss his old hair looking @ those pics but hey TOP is still looking fly w/ his cool shades

Guest rainonme

gotta give it to them...:) their new mv "Lies" is off the hook..+) it's on my myspace now! ehhe thought i'd share what i thought of it here too!;) HEHE it seems everyone here is well hyped up. Their performance was pretty hot too. Seung-Ri *fav* man, he's HOTTTT>>>. can't wait to see more new perfs! thanks for sharing all links and pics!

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

OMO~ MUSIC CORE IS ONNNN!!!

waaahh~~ just waiting for big bang's performance right now XD

OMGGG BIG BANG IS SOOO CUTTEE!!!<33333

AAAHH~~ HAHA TOP AND HIS SUNGLASSES, it makes me laugh for some reason lolol~

GOSH BIG BANG GETS SO MUCH SCREAMS XDDD

GD'S SMIRK IS SOO ADORABLE <3 I'm like screaming inside @_@ my cousin + uncle is right here so I can'tshow my fangirlyness D:

omg this girl's short in kara is so short @_@ I wonder if BIG BANG is behind there checking them out T^T

especially G-DRAGON, omo omo~~ i feel like screaming happy birthdayyy!

I wonder if the fans are gonna do that XD haha i would. they probably would too. (edit: they didn't @_@ lol).

omgssh big bang was so cute after kara's perf. ended! GAH SEUNGRI LOOKS SO MANLY <33

Wahh, from my panda aegi.. to my, err..lol @_@ my brother in law!? since Thina is my unnie XD

gah I'm so excited for BIG BANG'S performance @_@ <3 i can't wait.

OMO~~ I THINK BIG BANG IS GONNA PERFORM! X__X

Oh nevermind T^T gosh I LOVE THE WAY SEUNGRI'S WAVE XD GD is soo freaking cute <3

Seungri's outfit is so cute, I didn't catch on all the other members @_@ YB has less hair lol~ i forgot

to mention that earlier from the comeback haha~~ I think the lining on his hair is pretty good, but I miss his braids :(

OMOOO~~ FINALLYYYY BIG BANG AAAAAAHHH!!!!!!

*GOES CRAZY* OMGOMGOGMOGMGOMGOMG.

Dangggg. I LOVEE THE WAY HE JUST WALKS FORWARD, damn.. I just love his expressions.

WAH G-RI-NESS!!

Their outfits are soo cool XD Daesung looks fly in white.

Oh yeah, dangg, Seungri is all out on the dance @_@ Like he dances right to it, how do you explain that? lol.

Like he's goin' all out on it <33 amazing. DANNGGGG GD'S SEXY FACEEE!!! <33

Waahhh SEUNGRI, i love his hair X__X i keep saying that, it's soo sexy.

man i wanna just dance with them lol~ it looks so fun. YAYYY~~~

man, that performance was amazing.

They must have been tired, going all out like that <3

I WANNA WATCH IT IN HQ VERSION X__X *dies*

I can't wait till it's up for download! waaahh~~

ahh~~ no ><

PEOPLE PLEASE, NO MORE GD BITHDAY MESSAGES.

YOU CAN DO THAT IN THE TOPIC I CREATED FOR HIM, JUST CLICK ON THE IMAGE

IN MY SIGNATURE WHERE IT SAYS "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KWON LEADAH".

We don't want anyone to get warned nor this thread to close down :( thank you guys

mcmelly V lol no no, kara didn't perform with BIG BANG lol.

i was just wondering if big bang was checking them out while they were performing ^^

Guest mcmelly

G-RI7EN's:SKY u're making me excited abt watching music core!!! xD

i cant watch till tmr T____T

cuz they dun air it here in spore.. *sigh*

omo~ kara + big bang?!! xD

im getting really impatient now xD hahas...

im so addicted to koljibmal!!!! ><

maybe i should start saving for their album after all!!! xD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GDRAGON! : D YAAAAAY!

He's a year older now! : D

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU(:

Warned for spamming. Obviously you did not read my post above. Happy Birthday messages to G-Dragon should be posted in his "happy birthday" thread, not here.

Guest t. yama

Oh my goodness, the music core performance was sooo hott! Ahh! So many moments to remember but I can't type them all out now.

I wanna download it already so I can see it in HQ. <33 I loved it when Seungri sang "I'm so sorry but I love you" in perfect English. ;D

The dance moves are so hot! Haha, and GD in tighter pants...that makes me laugh. XD

YEP the music core performance WAAS MORE than hot. haha. BEYOND THAT. eveyrone on there was good. but the comebakc spcial BIG BANG<333 TO DIE FOR, and when they do performt he lies song without the back updancers it looks better. cos i could concentrate on them moree. why? haha people get in the WAY! haha and they did a second song kindaa? NICEEE. thaankks GUYS! specially ta monica for texting me or i WOULDA forgot! likeeeeeeeed. NOPE. LOVEEEED how they matched-ish?

<3

and thanks for the tempo spaaaam

Guest viet13aby90

Ahhhh, darn laggage!

I only got to see half of big bang's performance before my laptop froze :fury:

But from what I saw, Big Bang was looking supeerrr flyyy :D

Now I gotta wait to download it -_-;;

Yvonne :]

Guest mon5482

ANYONE WHO KNOWS ME WELL ENOUGH KNOWS THAT T.O.P. & KANGIN ARE LIKE TWO OF MY FAVORITE GASOOS...AND TO SEE THEM NEXT TO EACH OTHER ON MUSIC CORE IS LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE EXCEPT ITS NOT REALLY COZ IM NOT THERE, BUT ITS CLOSE ENOUGH!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

BIG BANG, KANGIN, BRIAN & HWANHEE, LEE SEUNG KI, & SHIN HYESUNG IN ONE SCREEN SHOT...I DIED YO!!!!

BTW, YB IS ROCKIN THOSE WIFEBEATERS LIKE NO OTHA!!! I love how we get to peek at Big Bang when Kangin & Brian are introducing the next artist. YB & Seungri always clapping after the performances SO KAWAI!!!! HAHA what a dork YB doing the ‘arsenio hall’ arm ‘woot!’ thingy hahaha I dunno what its called but you get my drift?

OK COMES THE PERFORMANCE. It started out with 'LIE'. GD stood in front of a huge ALWAYS backdrop(?)…then 'MAN'nae comes out oh so sexified...i swear he's so manly now. Then the backdrop fall off and the rest of the boys are behind it. They performed this without the YG dancers, which I thought was good coz not so many ppl on stage. Oh mang I cant wait to DL it in HQ coz its hard to watch on live stream since its not that great in picture quality tho BIG BANG tends to look hot in LQ hahaha. My fave part is when they get down on their knees…OH & 'MAN'nae's 'IM SORRY BUT I LOVE YOU' in near perfect English was HOTT!!! Thina, I might have to steal him from you some times hahaha j/k

anywhoo, then they sing 없는번호, another hot performance. The dancers came out for this performance.

I love how YG artists always finds a way to rock the bandanas. Mnet performance, GD had bandanas on his ankles and this one he had on his arm. GD was also rockin the knee high socks LOL! It was great. So many things to spazz about but I’ll do later when I watch the HQ coz im sure theres lots I missed.

Guest in0centvtgrl

music core was awesome! i was sitting there bored with some of the performances, then came big bang! it was great and they were the only ones who got to sing two songs. the audience was definitely more pumped with big bang. i can't wait for the HQ version!

Guest xXsmilesXx

BIG BANG, KANGIN, BRIAN & HWANHEE, LEE SEUNG KI, & SHIN HYESUNG IN ONE SCREEN SHOT...I DIED YO!!!!

^OMG..i think am having a heartattack..Kangin && TOP...*drools*..

now i really wanna see that performance..aww i want to see the dancing...

Guest ROCKWITHU

Watched music core live. 1st thing I saw when I switched to mbc was Big Bang sitting behind Brian and Kang In. lol

Big Bang were cute standing up to applaud FTTS after their perf. It was kind of funny seeing Kang In's outfit. Since the scarf he had around his neck looked similar to the one GD wore for the mnet comeback.

So they 1st performed Lie and then a shortened ver. of track 3 from the mini album. Liked Seungri's outfit in the mc comeback more than mnet's. They were all matching w/ their plaid like stuff. Sort of. When I saw GD in those kneesocks I automatically thought of pippi longstocking.

I definitely like the sound system or whatever music core has than mnet's. You can hear the boys so much more clearly in the music core comeback.

Edit

Ok, found some that are working.

Just the Lie perf

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=jRWIqLk9Lew$

Just the 없는 번호 perf

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=-1SVHDyrZTg$

With both perfs.

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=Jn9cIHt8sqY$

Can't wait til dl links come out.

Guest MoiraElla

ahhhhhhh these boys are looking so much hotter every single day! And I really do feel like it's August Christmas or something ahahah. I loved each performance! everything seems perfect.

but i hate sometimes how Seungri always sing only the adlibs. like in the 없는 번호 perf T_____T its okay though. his cuteness makes up for it hahaha. thanks ForeverLyrical for posting up those performance links!

i too, cant wait until the dl links! gosh im like in love.

bleeh it took like an hour to load the lie perf >___<

thanks ForeverLyrical for those links!!

At first I thought the stage was gonna be like that throughout the whole perf haha

Ionno..but i love it how the curtain things get pulls down^^..it seemed like GD was gonna trip over *O*

omo GD's knee high socks are uber adorable <333 it reminds me of those scottish people playing the instrument thingO__O

what were the audience yelling when seungri was doing his shmexi part?? (around 2.40)

I loved loved tha part after that when daesung sings and the other BB boys kneel on the ground <33

and I love it everytime they do the "crocodile move" haha so cute!

now I have to load the 없는 번호 perf >__<

Archived