{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest aznfosho123

LOL wow that Top 3D figurine thing looks hella hard. ha i can't

wait till i get my album and try that. eep i'll probably already break

it when i try. =P thanks everyone for all the pictures, gifs and links!

and yayy it's G-Dragon's bday tday! i wish him the best. :] woot woot*

i just watched the "Lies" MV (lol yea i know i'm late) but man i really

liked that MV..Big Bang has really grown on me. =) they all look so good

in it, and it was a really touching MV, G-Dragon did a good job!

and i'm not sure if this is spam or not, but does anyone know a site that

has free Big Bang ringtones? lol i want "Lies" on my cellphone. hehe sorry if

this was.! :[

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamui_hime

man, the things hair can do to a boy..

daesung is sooo cute. his cheeks dont look so chubby now, and he looks more grown up

gd looks so skinny lol!

and seungri is still my favorite though, his streak is so cute

Guest JayCy90

Happy Birthday Ji-Yongie.. ^_^

I love love their performance.

YB with the wifebeater is just............. drools*..

I can't wait for his solo single. In this mini album, YB seems to have the most singing part.

XD not that I'm complaining or anything but I hardly hear Dae Sung and Seung Ri.

Ah~.. Their style now is really different but I LOVE it~.

I'm always listening to lies lies lies.. ~

*Plays 'Lies' again*

Guest 5 G RAL

ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO POST THEY'RE HAPPY BIRTHDAY MESSAGE ON BIGBANG'S OFFICIAL WEBSITE (FAN LETTER SECTION) PM ME WITH YOUR POSTS!!! I CREATED A POST FROM SOOMPI ALREADY SO I CAN JUST EDIT YOURS IN FOR YOU ~

Guest xXsmilesXx

That TOP 3D doll thingie looks scary..

I wouldn't want to break it if i put it together...

Ufo message was so hilarious..TOP's voice &&

DG..like whooo..so hott....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

____________________KWON LEADER

Guest Leena651

OMGoodness! Thank You Everyone for All the PIXs, the LIE mv, and MNET performance! I'm waiting for my copy of the mini-album in the mail too! Can't wait to put the 3D TOP together :lol:

Happy 20th Birthday Kwon Ji Young!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KWON JI YONG <3333

man, i'm gone for like a day or two and yet again this page has moved more than 10 pages. i'm so lazy to go back and read everything...haha but i will do it!!!!! =P

EDITTT ------

so omg, the piecing together of the 3D urm characters are absolutely AWESOME. haha i have never seen anyone do anything like that for their album. an album has always just...been a CD and like a few pictures. but, man does Big Bang do it all! <3

its like something even better for us fans. =P

I haven't been saving money at all so i haven't been able to get the mini album yet. =(

OH OH! question, who bought the Bbud fragrance? Does it smell good? haha.

and to all of you who made graphics for this special day *teehee* WE LOVE YOU KWON LEADAHHH, those graphics are gorgeous. went through buncha pages and skimmed through everything.

Also the pictures that are taken of them, are absolutely FABULOUS. no one can deny that =P

They just continue to get sexier and sexier. and GD does have his tattoo on his arm right? like his lower arm?

I haven't been able to watch any of their new appearances in Mnet countdown or Inkigayo but, i will soon.

oh oh and! hahaha....i REALLY LOVE GD's MUFFLERS! EEEEEK.

i remember someone doing a survey on them because Hyori wore the mufflers too. But, GD's makes it all more the tempting to buy one. they are called mufflers right? cus everytime i say muffler out loud, it sounds like something for your car. T____T lols.

Guest delici0usbh

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh its gd birthday<3

생일축하함니다~ 생일축하함니다~

사랑하는 우리 지용 오빠~ 생일축하함니다~ ^_^

he must be so excited for tomorrow!

well everyone is haha.

anyways that top model thing is freaky looking lol.

looks hard to make too haha

omggosh all those pics of the album is driving me crazy!! i want my copy~!!!

ah ^_^ i'm so hyper haha.

big bang's showcase and everything is going to happen in like two days~ woo hoo!~

Guest ..kaleena..

although it isn't the 18th here where i live yet.. i'll still leave my wishes to G-DRAGON!! ^_______^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIYOUNGIEEEEEE!!!!

THE ONE AND ONLY MR. KWON LEAD-UH!

i hope you have the BEST birthday, because you definitly deserve it!! you talented, amazing, inspirational guy!!!! B) it can't get any more VIP than that! haha, hopefully the other members cook some yummy food for you!!! hahahahhaha

(i can just imagine that! seungri cooking some eggs, top with his icecream.. and daesung ready to eat with his doraemon chopsticks xD)

I LOVE YOU G-DRAGON!! <3333333

____

so last night i could not sleep at all because i kept singing 'Lie' in my head!! omo, then i woke up extra early to go listen to it! puahahahah, this is killer ^_^;; i was on a spazz high XD

and that 3d Top thingy scared me at first! ahah, does it come with the cd then? i want one! hopefully i'll be able to put it together.. hahaha, maybe they'll be making the other members figures for the upcoming albums! instead of those little card thingies. :D

Guest KuYA II

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GD!!! HOPE ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE AND I WISH YOU FOR ALL SUCCESS IN THE FUTURE!! Make sure you eat a lot, stay healthy, and don't work too hard!!!! Keep writing lyrics and keep fighting!! aja!!! ^^

MAKE SURE YOU TAKE CARE OF THE REST OF THE GANG!! hehehe AND DONT' DRINK!! jk =)

Guest amyyboo

G-RI7EN's:SKY, girll you are sooo lucky! Arrggg, i regret not letting my cousin buy it for me :tears: I wouldn't mind putting together the TOP 3D figure. :w00t: i probably mess up & take me forever..but it's okay! ANYTHING for TOP!

gdsbday.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KWON JIYONG!

I already posted one in his birthday thread..but im so excited for him. haha.

editt// i realize..i put AUGUST 19. -.- arggghhh..[ forgive me GD :( i was kinda rushing to get it done.]

Guest p a r q u e.

I finally caught up. This thread is going fast. But anyways, I hope GD has a great birthday. (;

Thanks monica for the pictures. They always look sexy. Gosh, thanks everyone for everything.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KWON JIYONG! :DD

Guest Dah_jOkA

thanks to everybody to said hi to me =]

*waves back*

its nice meeting u all.

and uh...i guess its G-Dragons b-day? so...Happy B-day G-Dragon? hah

I lurk around every now and then but this thread moves waaaay to fast. I cant keep up =[

woooo

Guest Meethoing

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GD BOO!.. XD.. from me and my little sister.. yes yes.. anyways im so in love with the new mini album.. always.. i love it ALWAYS.. HAHAHA XD.. anyways im dying to know the lyrics to lie and always and......yada yada yada.. =]

Guest the7REAL.

WOOT! Finally, it's officially G-Tiger's Birthday!!

gdbdaymessage.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KWON JI YONG

..some people were just born to be stars.

.......but you are a SUPERNOVA

{ cause' you're just stellar like that. your talent hits me like a cosmic blast }

*어렸을때도 저 남다른 포스....means: "such special force at a young age like no one else"

gd1.gif

Hmm first time I saw G-Dragon was in the Fly Gentlemen MV, and even then I could just see how talented he already was at such a young age, cause' he just has always had that aura about him, 'that special force' that you can't pin point but you can say, "Hey, that kid's gonna make it big, one day." LOL. I called him KID cause at the time I didn't even know he was the same age as me! Could you blame me?! How could I have known, look how short he was!!! HAHA. It's cool to see what he grew up as...rockin' the bun, wearing shrugs, letting his sister dress him in girls' clothes, tight pants, mangnae lovin', yeap all that good stuff. haha. jk jk. Putting that all behind(although you know I love it..lol), he's very much a gifted, talented, hardworking young man + quite the perfectionist. he stay dreamweavin' never settlin' for less than he's worth. I respect and admire him a whole lot; and music is definitely his destiny. And I'm glad I got over thinkin' of him as that lil kid that old video because he did grow up to be such a aksljdaskj sexy mofo..haha. I swear it's that charisma and brimming confidence he just seems to radiate that wins me and everyone else over. And he is indeed confident not cocky. (look at the ghey bun again! he can perform with that thing on his head! he thinks he's cute..haha. (ack. I admit again he kinda is..darn ) He has a killer smile too. And, he's got his own style cause I have a theory he's from the future...

kk, I better not continue cause' then I'll get all sappy and we'll all cry and look at his baby photos wondering where time went as we listen to 'Sun Rise, Sun Set' from the Fiddler on the roof. @_@;; (it's really late where I'm at..I tend to talk really silly..xD)

once again, Happy Birthday our Big Bang Leader! I would buy you pringles but you're, like, forseriously in Korea. D:

//edit// omgaahh almost forgot to say it...

...i lub you g-tiger. :wub:

----

Oh and these are the messages from YGBBers that I posted on the official fansites awhile ago if you want to check em out they are all really nice! ;__;

(some people soompi left messages there.^^)

I posted our messages right after mid-night as it hit the 18th in Korea!

Exactly 12:05am..haha.

I posted first at the fan cafe cause' that's where Big Bang usually go the most.^^; these caps I took after wards but then changed the titles of some so it reads 'from big bang overseas fans' clearly (i put in korean) i posted it in this many places, he's got to see it SOMEWHERE. lols

The messages were posted in the following sites:

-- YGBIGBANG.COM;CLICK TO SEE!!!!

^That one is posted in free talk so everyone can see but I also posted

in the private fanletter section!^^

-- cafe.daum.net/YGBIGBANG (official BB fan cafe)

-- ygfamily.com (for the heck of it..haha..post it everywhere..xD)

fan cafe:

4z3b5ld.jpg

ygbigbang.com (fan letter section)

4zlipsx.jpg

ygbigbang.com (free talk)

63hbm6e.jpg

ygfamily.com

6g3kq3p.jpg

ps: i put mine first this time..hope its ok cause for the YB one mine was like..last..xD

--

and some old gifs to share again~

gd.gifgd2.gif

gd5.gifgd7.gif

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

waaahh jerilyn! thanks for making it happen XD haha

but OMG, my message is so squished X__X

i hope he doesn't get confused reading it :tears: because I would be *dies*

do you think he'll get confused? @_@ lolol~

it's so cute though, everyone's graphics are so lovely <333

Does he ever reply to those fan messages? o_o; jw :x lol

i JINGYOED a page!

---- edit****

LOLOLOL omgg hahaha THE UFOTOWN CLIP WAS SO CUTE!

I just got to read the translations XD

thanks to g yong ee~ @ YGBB for translating it ^^;

SR: its a message to for me..

GD: its ok for hyung to write back for you~ Big Bang is One

LOLOL GD tsktsk no wonder why he pulled it from him rofl.

TY: 'Top oppa, your voice is so sexy~' lets hear you groan once~

*TOP does it LOL starts growling and stuff ^^*

HAHAHAHA NO WONDERR WHY HE WAS GROWLING LMAOO.

SR: oh! wait a second, 'G-Dragon oppa, i had a good time at the cafe last night' ??!

GD: UH??! *looks at the screen* what the.. there's nothing like that.. ~

*everyone gets silent*

LMAAAOOO!!!! XDDDDD wthhh GD T^T rofl. that's so cuutee hahaha

GD: 'Big Bang why arent you guys sleeping?' (note: i think they are able to record messages to respond back to the fans as well) SeungRi goon, say a response to them

omo~ @_@ i wanna hear their voice omg! wtthhh TT^TT

GD: i've been responding to all of the messages till now but theres none that was sent to me.. i didnt get any messages sent to me.. ~ since there is nothing sent to me, i'm responding to the ones that are being sent to SeungRi. if you will send me a message as well, i'll respond in a very quick and rapid manner~ call me~ *making a telephone with his hand*

aaawwww baby, I would send you like 50 messages per day rofl, he might get annoyed @_@ okay not literally but gahh T^T

i want to reborn as a Korean fan in Korean T^T sigh.

GD's too cute, poor SEUNGRI LOL :lol:

GD: OHHH ITS FOR ME, ITS FOR ME! 'JIYONGIE OPPA! JIYONGIE OPPA, *voice tone starts to go down lol* ..you look rather weak these days..'

*moment of silence and GD laughs out of sadness*

*everyone laughs along*

GD: I LOOK WEAK BECAUSE I'M SO EXHAUSTED FROM RESPONDING TO THE FLY MESSAGES~!

HAHAHAHAHA XDDDD THAT IS SOOO ADORABLE. haha gosshhh i just wanna squeeze him! :tears:

TY: 'SeungRi oppa, sing 'The Next Day' for me~'

GD, TY, TOP: sing it for them~

*SR sings*

GD: *SR stills singing..* ok so now we have background music~

*SR continues to sing*

HAHAHAHA XDD I think Seungri was nervous, he LOOKED nervous kinda like awkward rofl.

how cuuutee, i want seungri to sing for me! T^T

GD: ok so we'll just continue to- ..even though we're bleeding from our eyes- *giggling* continue to reply to the Fly messages and then go to bed~ (note: the korean phrase 'bleeding from my eyes' just refers to how tired they are lol.. they're eyes get red like they're bleeding ^^;;) we hope to receive many Fly messages~ *waves*

LOL aww poor BIG BANG TT_TT ... why not International UFOtown? :( lol *sighs*

GD is so cute <3 *dies*

I think I quoted almost the whole thing rofl.

Archived