{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

^ uh, RO dear.. you might get warned for spamming >_<

gdcollage_jannyy.jpg

^ isn't he just too sexy for words? *dies* XDD haha

I made it for my mouse pad :x

it's nothing though, just simple collage and colored the pictures and stuff like that ;___;

yayyy~ I'm so happy to see all these new people are liking BIG BANG now :D

WELCOME EVERYONE, ^_^ <3 let's all support our sexy BIG BANG boys yo.

edit

my JROCK lover friend says LIES is an addicting song! XD <3 *happy*

but yeah ahha anyways, oh THANKS FOR THE LIE'S TRANSLATIONS <3

Guest mariika

Tracks:

1. We Are Big Bang

2. Lie

3. Wrong Number

4. As If Nothing's Wrong

5. Oh Ma Baby

6. Always

Thanks for clearing this up!! I thought track 3 translated to '[something] Number', so I was confused when people started saying 'Run To You' :x

And yay HQ!! Thanks for posting! :D

wowwww... their "Lie" mv was amazing..

im speechless.

BUT I CAN'T WAIT FOR "ALWAYS..!!" ITS GOING TO BE HOT..!!

the song is catchy.. "im sorry, but i love you...." is going your my head

GD: he did very well, but... im not liking the bun very much. -_-

i thinks its alright. he look better without it. but still very nice in this mv

YB: his voice is like sooo soothing. i love this look on him :P

YAY, OUT WITH THE CORNROWS, AND IN WITH THE SHAVE HEAD WITH DESIGNS. lol

SR: he is cute as always. i love the beginning where he is walking around the girl. manly. ;)

DS: he seriously need more air time, GD hogg most of it. :fury: we need to see more ds sexxiness.

i seriously think DaeSung LOOK'S & MATURITY FINALLY MET HIS VOICE. its like perfect.. :lol:

TOP: TORQOUISE REALLY WORKS WELL WITH HIM. :w00t: but he looks good in everything.

hes looking so fly. B) . the cart part was wayyy to cute. love his rapping and draggy voice here.

its catchy. i wish he would wear more of the suit like outfit when gd, him, and yb was in the hall way.

BECAUSE HE LOOK SOOO GOOD IN IT...!! enough said. ^^

my favorate part in the MV was probablly the head shaking in the car with TOP & GD to each other.

it was really really really funny and cute. maybbe more than top in a cart. :lol:

&& the NG was great, perfect ending. lighten up the mood alot.

Guest XiaO_iZe

I'm lazy to read your all posts.

This thread is flying like crazy.

Annn now my eyes have been ruined by my eng newspaper project so I'm really lazy to read them all.

However i read janny's post coz it's funny LOL

She has a good attemption to tran thai to eng.

I repect you =] and you are notable to log on popcornfor 2.

I'm thai but i rarely log on it coz my tight and busy schedhule since i'm Junior in college. Damn!

Thx for all people who post picture and translation.

when i write translation of lie, i really like this song.

P.S> soory if my eng confuse you , i;m not good at it all. =]

-Ize

Guest mon5482

THINA - 'namja chingoo' THAS RIGHT THAS RIGHT, NO DOUBT!!!!!!!! MANGNAE IS NO LONGER NOONAS' MANGNAE BUT RATHER NOONAS' NAMJA CHINGOO....COZ THAT BOY IS NO LONGER A BOY....HE WENT TRANSFORMERS ON US AND SUDDENLY BECAME A MAN...HE'S SOMEONE THAT WILL DEFINITELY GET ALL THE NOONAS INTO DEEP SSSHHH hahaha!!!!!

RO - u might get warned for spamming, just be more detailed with ur posts and keep on topic. if it was up to me i wont mind but edward will.

~*~

OMO!!!! THE TRANSLATIONS OF 'LIE'....OH MA BABY!!!! thanks for translating.

OK SO I OFFICIALLY LOVE THIS EVEN MORE NOW, I DIDNT THINK IT WAS POSSIBLE , BUT IT IS!!! jeez!!!, SO MUCH MORE STUFF TO LOOK FORWARD TO, WE'RE ALL LIKE KIDS IN A CANDY STORE...BIG BANG IS HOT SEXY EYECANDY YO!. HAHAHA!!!!

Guest romanesque_

Oh dang, am I spamming?

Sorry guys. :sweatingbullets:

Tracks:

1. We Are Big Bang

2. Lie

3. Wrong Number

4. As If Nothing's Wrong

5. Oh Ma Baby

6. Always

Thanks for clearing that up.

Someone had posted that it was called Run Away ( or something... )

Guest t. yama

^ Ahh, don't post direct downloads gmae. It's in the rules, but it's ok. As long as you remove it ASAP. ;]

OMG, I got a text from Monica saying that there's an MNET perf. that's out! Ahhh! I wish I could have watched it live. (I was up too)

Oh well, I gotta download it. I saw it on youtube but the quality's not the same! haha. Ok, I shall be back to comment on this awesome performance

by our boys.

Thanks for all the picture updates! Aw, Seungri's bday song is so KAWAIII~

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

gmae Because GD is hek talented <3 XD he's freaking AMAZING.

oh yes, seungri's becoming such a man lol~ <3 he's so hot.

and please don't share direct DL links >_< it's against the rules. take it off before you get warned @_@

if edward has to warn a lot of us, he'll close this thread down for however long he says so ><

--------- edit

okay yay i got the chance to watch the interview, finally XD

OMGSH GD+SEUNGRI :wub:

hey he's wearing the same shoes he wore when he was on the motorcycle at the want you concert XD LOL.

LOLOL, I can't help but laugh, Seungri's like a freaking doll, same smile still, and just swings legs.

lmaooo~~ awww how adorable, LOL. It's like Seungri's in his own little world, he starts touching his hair XD

You know, it's so hard to look at both GD & Seungri at the same time rofl. so it takes time cause i have to replay the parts over so i know what they both did and stuff lol~~

can't miss their expressions and movements XDDD i have to just glance back and forth.

They look so tired though :( they either just woke up or they're like worn out man :tears:

HAHAHAHAHA LMAOOO!!! WTFFFF. GD TRIES TO GET SEUNGRI'S ATTENTION, omg this is the part where GD's like a kid and then Seungri nods like "okay i see you." lol

LMAOO GD LOOKS SOO CUTE AND FUNNYYY HAHAHA, Seungri's probably thinking: "Okay, you can stop now." LOL *holds GD's arm*

XDDD ahaha that is sooo hilarious, i can't laughing and smiling now rofl.

i LOVED that part. hahaha~ and GD's last grin was so cheesy, i love it ;DD

and the mnet japan countdown was hek sexy <3

man i loved seungri's hair, he looks so hot.

and gd toooo~~ *spazzes* omg i love this clip <3

it actually shows exactly what they're doing when they turned around, now i can go dance it make know i'm doing it right lol.

GOSSHH I MISS THE TIME WHEN BIG BANG WAS SHAKIN' THEIR BOOTIES IN OUR FACES AT THE YG CONCERT!!

GD was on the other side though -__- but Seungri was near me so it was all good :D haha

Guest amyyboo

OMG..the birthday song for GD was tooooooo cute! I love seungri's voice. I wanted to pinch his cheeks soo bad. *sigh...NOW I REALLY WANT TO BE THERE to celebrate GD's birthday.

Guest teukstrid

Thanks for the translation of the Lies lyrics!!!! Omg its so deep and wow.

Ji Yong has really matured since he wrote Shake it.

Cant stop listening to that song^^ hehe<3

Guest noubie

OMG!!! i just saw the MV and dang they look HOT!! but i don't like GD's hair...it so cute when tempo was in the cart!! so cute!!! :) gosh very cute...daesung looks hot too and seungr just look cute with the little brown piece of hair!! and for the first time in a long time i finally saw YG face cause when he still hadh hair all i look at was his cornrolls! hahahha.....

thanks for the lyric for the song

CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE MINI ALBUM COMES OUT!!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO SHARE ALL OF THESE INFO!!

Thanks Char (5ecret) for the pictures!

WOO KEEP THOSE HAWAII AND THE BOYS IN WHITE PICS COMING!

Look at their sexy poses.

Here you go.

1. Intro

2. The Untruth/Lies

3. You Turn

4. Pretend Unconcerned

5. Oh Ma Baby

6. Always

Thanks for helping me, and I also want to credit monica too. I wonder how the dance will go on thier peformances.

Wow, their performance was crazy good !!!!!!!!

They matured soo much from their last album. im super impressedd.

and YB IS FREAKING HOTTTT X44893274893274892742

wow. &TOP ... phewww

Guest delici0usbh

ah i'm big bang crazy right now xDD

the mini album interview was cute especially wen gd said no one's been to hawaii before right? and daesung says NEH! really loudly like a little kid haha. adoreable ^_^

and the performance. holy crap~~ they're so hot! lol. yb's wifebeater... omg haha. i think he's been working out a lot more xD mucho sexy ^_^ and tempo's looking fly~ seungri is getting more handsome!! i was like o man look at him!! <3 haha. =]

seungri's song to gd is really cute~ i wanna hear him sing it for him haha.

thanks for sharing everything!!

all the pics were to die for lol.

-------------

OH I TOPPED A PAGE ^_^ yay

translation of 우린 빅뱅 Intro

Youngbae

I give it to ya like…

oh oh oh oh oh~~(big bang singing)

B I G B A N G WE Was it frustrating… Scream WE CRAZY YO

(영배)

oh oh oh oh oh~~(big bang singing)

B I G B A N G WE 답답했었니..소리질러 WE CRAZY YO

Verse1]

Jiyong

Like the sun in the blue sky above,, uh our passion towards victory,, yeh

We take the stage in our hands as the leaders of a guerilla battle Top, Daesung, and me G-Dragon Yo

Scream woh. As we put the world below us. Raise your voice,,

(지용)

저 푸른 하늘 위에 태양처럼,, uh 승리를 향한 우리 열정으로,, yeh

무대를 장악하는 게릴라 전투에 리더 top 대성과 나 G.DRAGON YO

소리질러 워워워 세상을 우리들에 메아리로로로 / 목청을 높여,,

Take as much as you want. Five ok guys, we might be young but we’re not childish

We’re just kids who dream of the future through our music.

In this era everyone wants new music with fun rhythm ha. Those who can’t feel it are extras ye

That’s right we’re BIG BANG

(탑)

마음껏 집어 삼켜요요요 괜찮은 다섯명,,/ 어리지만 어리석진 않어,,

단 음악으로 미래를 꿈(꿈) / 꾸는 아이들(들),, / 이 시대가 모두 원하는(는) /

새로운 음악,,과 즐거운 풍악,, ha 못 느낀다면 그대들은 이 시대에 엑스트라 ye

that right 우리들은 빅뱅,,

chorus] Daesung

Even if they don’t tell us anything we satisfy them (we are called big bang bang bang bang. Say SING)

Even if we can’t see them we let them hear us (we are called big bang bang bang bang. . say)

Even if they leave us we’re still together (we are called big bang bang bang bang.. say)

chorus] 대성

아무말 안해도 그대를 만족 시켜줄 (우린 빅뱅 뱅 뱅 뱅 이라 하죠. say 노래불러 )

보이지 않아도 그대의 귀에 들려줄 (우린 빅뱅 뱅 뱅 뱅 이라 하죠..say)

모두가 떠나도 그대와 함께 있어줄,,(우린 빅뱅 뱅 뱅 뱅 이라 하죠..say)

not that great lol. but i tried? heh :sweatingbullets:

i also did lie but 5 G RAL did a better job at it haha so i won't put mine up ^_^

some parts don't make sense so... yea i'm sorry!! T_T

Archived