{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest the7REAL.

I finally finished watching the Big Bang's School Attack~

It was really cute when Daesung was writing that letter and when he delivered it to the girl and did the heart sign afterwards...XD cute cute moment right there. The class president-girl is so lucky!!! Even when she was chatting with all of them in that room. She seems really genuinely nice and kept her cool sitting in that room with them! She's so cute when on stage with them too..xD It was cool to see some of the fans singing along with Big Bang inbetween their wild screaming..haha and in that one part where the cameras is on the fans outside..i guess afterwards and that group of girls were like, "say big bang (big bang) say ho ho ho , SCREAM~ etc" nice Big Bang spirit~ =D

And I actually liked the remixes! Not as much as the originals but they seem like good techno car music..xD I swear Big Bang should have a cartoon or something and the themesong should be 'Dirty Cash'! D=

The lil part at the credits where Seungri was asking the class president who she thought was cool, good looking, and etc was so funny!! Cause she says everyone else's name for something and not our Mangnae! haha. his face/reaction is so priceless. xD Aaah, looks so fun just to kick back and chill with Big Bang....>_<;;

//edit// I uploaded this lil scene of Young Bae when he was little and in that..movie..I don't remember the title of. Does anyone know what movie this is from? And where I can download it? I still want to watch it even if YB is not in it as much..juss because..xD He looks so cuteeee here..being bitten by a lil kid..haha

http://youtube.com/watch?v=P3i7gnhbtAo

----

bbstory2part3rm5.jpg

credit; ygbigbang cafe + theREAL.@YGBB

--

Taeyang's written message from 070807 translated~ 8D

http://i13.tinypic.com/68ivj20.jpg

Word up V.I.P~

Everybody~ ALOHA~!!

This is Taeyang~ ^__^

We came back from Japan after our work~!! How are you guys??

I heard that the finals are 100 days away~ T.T

Also our High School Senior V.I.Ps~

I hope your effort pays off~!!!!

Us Big Bang will be coming out with a mini album and show good performance through the show case~

The weather is really hot... take care of yourselves

Let's go Big Bang, Let's go V.I.P yeah!

-TAEYANG

translation credit: 1tymforyomind@YGBB

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XiaO_iZe

i don't think this has been mentioned.....

NEW SCHEDULES!!!!

MBC Show! Music Core 8/18

SBS InGiGaYo (Popular Song) 8/19

thx for sharing

i'm waiting for thier coming back show =]

-Ize

I'm so behind on watching their School Attacks xP

I've only watched their first one. I guess I'll have to watch

them and catch up. The class president got to talk to them?!

AHHH!!

Thanks for the NG G-RI7EN's:SKY!! Aww he jabbed the girl's

throat! And she hit him! Hahaha. It'd be so priceless to be that girl

on set. I loved when Tempo was laughing and smiling =) He's so CUTE/HOT!

I'm so glad that Big Bang will be back on Music Core and stuff! YAY! PERFS!

And can somebody please translate the Hawaii stories? :unsure:

Guest sockrahtease

thx for sharing

i'm waiting for thier coming back show =]

-Ize

Same here. ^^

and it's nice of Tekkie to give a shoutout to the seniors. Makes me feel more confident in the upcoming year, LOL. <3

Guest la.la.la

//edit// I uploaded this lil scene of Young Bae when he was little and in that..movie..I don't remember the title of. Does anyone know what movie this is from? And where I can download it? I still want to watch it even if YB is not in it as much..juss because..xD He looks so cuteeee here..being bitten by a lil kid..haha

http://youtube.com/watch?v=P3i7gnhbtAo

oh yeah i think that movie's called "besame mucho" or something like that

i heard about it from an article about how tae yang & gd were in movies when they were younger. i want to watch the movies so badly!!

the movie was made in 2001, which makes tae yang about 13. awww he's so cute

thanks for the clip by the way

Guest romanesque_

ARG! So behind! :lol:

Hi guys, i'm RO and even though Big Bang is my V.I.P i'm new to this thread.

AHNYONG! :lol:

Now I need to go back and watch the vids.

<33333 RO.

Guest x angie

hiiiiiiiiii. silent reader here(:

my friend almost met big bang

her uncle in korea is some person for the concerts. i'm really sure what he does but yeahh. since my friend went to korea, her uncle was like 'i'll let you meet some singers'. so he asked her to name some singers and shes like 'dbsk, super junior blahblah' and hes like 'do you know TOP?' and shes like 'OMGOMGOMGOMGMG YESSSSSSS!' and her uncles like 'well i'm close to YG family the most so i can call them up'. so he called big bangs manager and he asked the manager if they were free and if they can have dinner together. but the managers like 'well we have some stuff to do today, but we;re free tommorrow(which is today)'. but today was the day she had to leave T_T she was sooooooooo close to having dinner with big bang T_T man i was screaming cause if she did have dinner with them, she promised me she would call me so i can talk with them. sgkjshgjshg.

hehe, well thanks for the school attack caps(: YB's so hott<333333333 hhehe.

Guest Lilvi3t1314

^

wow what a lucki friend =[ i would sho envy her if she realli met dem...=X

n thnx Jerilyn for the pics..although i saw dem alreadi at YGBB..^^

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

hiiiiiiiiii. silent reader here(:

my friend almost met big bang

her uncle in korea is some person for the concerts. i'm really sure what he does but yeahh. since my friend went to korea, her uncle was like 'i'll let you meet some singers'. so he asked her to name some singers and shes like 'dbsk, super junior blahblah' and hes like 'do you know TOP?' and shes like 'OMGOMGOMGOMGMG YESSSSSSS!' and her uncles like 'well i'm close to YG family the most so i can call them up'. so he called big bangs manager and he asked the manager if they were free and if they can have dinner together. but the managers like 'well we have some stuff to do today, but we;re free tommorrow(which is today)'. but today was the day she had to leave T_T she was sooooooooo close to having dinner with big bang T_T man i was screaming cause if she did have dinner with them, she promised me she would call me so i can talk with them. sgkjshgjshg.

hehe, well thanks for the school attack caps(: YB's so hott<333333333 hhehe.

your friend is so lucky X__X gaaahh~~ but IF i were her, I WOULDN'T have left.

lmaoo~ I would have asked to delay my flight to the next day and meet Big Bang *O*

all these Korean people, I have SOME friends who have uncles that work with like SBS

or their mom has connections with the Korean industry T^T but i'm not close to them so meh.

but, I doubt Big Bang would talk on the phone with someone though @_@;

I don't know, lol I'm thinking it depends on their mood or their manager rofl.

Maybe YB, Daesung, or Seungri would get on the phone but I don't know about GD and TOP, lol..

seems like they'd have to be in their silly moments to do something like that ;___;

random opinion. rofl.

thanks jerilyn for the pic even if i already got it lol~ ^^

i'm too scared to jump on trampolines somtimes but hey, i don't mind getting hurt to have fun with big bang D:

I ALREADY POSTED GD'S BIRTHDAY TOPIC BY THE WAYYY!!!

CLICK HERE TO WISH GD A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Guest xXsmilesXx

KBS TV I AM SAM TOP NG

ahhh i wouldn't mind if TOP

choke me like that..thanks for sharing.

^wow your friend is really lucky to have almost meet big bang

if that was me i wouldn't leave until i got to see them..

Guest trangtwo

<<<<3333 Seung Ri OMG he's sooo cute and adorable. LOL im turning 19 next month and hes turning 17 in december :( oh well! =p...they need to show more of him.

so when is their next album coming out??

Guest x angie

your friend is so lucky X__X gaaahh~~ but IF i were her, I WOULDN'T have left.

lmaoo~ I would have asked to delay my flight to the next day and meet Big Bang *O*

all these Korean people, I have SOME friends who have uncles that work with like SBS

or their mom has connections with the Korean industry T^T but i'm not close to them so meh.

but, I doubt Big Bang would talk on the phone with someone though @_@;

I don't know, lol I'm thinking it depends on their mood or their manager rofl.

Maybe YB, Daesung, or Seungri would get on the phone but I don't know about GD and TOP, lol..

seems like they'd have to be in their silly moments to do something like that ;___;

random opinion. rofl.

lols. she would have stayed but she had to do school stuff. yeahh. i'd be scared to talk to GD on the phone. from the other experiences people had at hollywood bowl and stuff. ahaha. but i wouldnt mind talking to seung ri xDD. lools. and i think daesung would be shy. her uncle's really close to the managers cause for the concerts, hes the one to call the celebrities up and ask them to attend the concert and stuff.

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

lols. she would have stayed but she had to do school stuff. yeahh. i'd be scared to talk to GD on the phone. from the other experiences people had at hollywood bowl and stuff. ahaha. but i wouldnt mind talking to seung ri xDD. lools. and i think daesung would be shy. her uncle's really close to the managers cause for the concerts, hes the one to call the celebrities up and ask them to attend the concert and stuff.

i hope this isn't considered as spamming, or is it? O_O; lol.

not sure, since we're talking about Big Bang.

but no no no~ I don't mean it like that just because people had bad experiences with GD! T^T

lol, I don't believe GD is that type of person most people said he was even though i never met him myself.

I think he had the rights to act the way he wanted, because he's human like any of us are,

and at least he's not faking towards the fans, no is no, i mean, you wouldn't want your fave stars talking crap behind your back.

Okay, this is what I wrote about it some time ago:

For those people who met him during the hollywoodbowl2007 week.. and said he was so mean and rude etc.

I DON'T believe he is.. first of all, I don't think it's a good idea to approach someone like GD by screaming and acting wild. I mean, I don't think anyone would like to have strangers screaming like a wild animal to them. GD is that type of person who is straight forward, and he's not afraid to show/express how his current feelings are. He could hate you and probably say or act like it in your face to let you know. That's just how he is. I know that whenever I say this to people, they say, "Well it's his job to be nice to the fans if he chose to be in the industry blah blah blah." Yes, I understand what they mean by that.. but I think those people who are saying things like that about GD, should reconsider they were thankful GD didn't act all fake to them. Would you have him smile to you then when you walk away he talks crap and rolls his eyes at you or would you rather have him just be honest to you? At least for me, I wouldn't want someone I love to act all fake towards me. Don't we all hate fake people? Yea. I guess it's better to be honest than pretend, we at least know he's a truthful person. And if people can't accept GD because of that, then I don't know why they bother saying they love GD. I'm not saying they're wrong, but this is at least what I think. He's human just like any of us are, and I think he's got the rights to do and act like how he wants to. If he doesn't want to be nice, and that's his choice. And since he decided to do that, I guess he really doesn't care wether he'll be disliked or not, otherwise.. why would he have done it right? It's his choice, his actions, and that's what makes him, KWON JIYONG.

now, THAT'S my opinion. I hope it offend anyone or anything because, I didn't mean for it to offend anyone and I'm not trying to be bias too.

--- but really, what's the point of saying you love him to death but not wanting to accept the way he is ya know?

Since the way he is, is what makes him Kwon Jiyong, G-dragon.. our Big Bang boy's leader. ---

as weird as you guys may think i am, i love him for it ;__; LOL. not for being mean to fans, BUT FOR not being afraid to show his real self.

He's not to mean to everyone anyway, so he probably has his own reasons. and i heard a lot of stories about those that GD treated meanly or whatever @_@ :x

i would have done the same if I were under his position :/

Soooo~ yeah, what I meant about how I don't know if Big Bang would really talk to any stranger on the phone,

is because they're not even allowed to take pictures with fans most of the time @_@

and it might not be them, it might be their manager.. so yeah you knoww?? LOL. it's hard to explain,

but if you stuck with big bang long enough you would know what I'm trying to say :)

x angie!

your friend is so lucky to almost have met BB!

my friend was in korea for a month last week

and she almost got to meet BB

but she's not really into BB

and i was like NO!!!!!

SHE HAS TO GO!!!!!!

but she's not as crazy about them as i am T_T

they're kinda just like another boy group to her

anyways

the clip on youtube!

thanks for sharing jerilyn!

youngbae's such a dork in that movie from what i saw

i'm not sure why they were beating him up...

but i guess he plays a role where every kid kinda hates him?

does anyone have any more info on this?

i wanna watch that movie!!!!!!

he looks so cute!

i just asked my mom if she knew, she said she heard of the movie, but never watched it

Guest delici0usbh

omggosh omggosh i saw the first 2 episodes of i am sam

and its really good ^_^

top looks so handsome~

his eyes are to die for!! lol

i first saw the NGs first so my friend was like y did he choke her! lol.

but yea.. the character Tops playin totally fits him <3

ahhh i just saw the school attack and i know its late but o well

daesung was really cute lol. and that one girl the banjang is really lucky!

well they're all lucky since they had big bang at their school lol but yea

they made a lot of remixes~

Guest x angie

eeek, i hope its not considered spamming O_O

yeah i get what you mean. i didnt mean it like i dont wanna talk to him cause i think hes rude or mean. who would want to have someone touching you like that. i still love GD even tho people say hes rude and blahbalh. but its kinda inimidating and scary, you know? ahah.

puwhahah yeahh, maybe not. but her uncle was gonna set up a dinner 'date'. i guess you can say. ahahah. cause since its not just ramdonly meeting them on the streeet.

HAAY. x angiee. YOUR FRIEND danng, LUCKY, but relaly bad timing? that sucks. BUT YEAH. at least she somehwat has CONNECTIONS NOW! haha<3

OHHH, thaaanks for the BigBAng, commic stories. haha. even though i have no idea what it syas but it looks funny.cute. THANKS Jerilyn! OHHH and also for the translations of YB's msg<333 loveeee HIM

Guest p a r q u e.

x angiee; Your friend is so lucky. Even if she didn't meet them, she ALMOST got to. :o

Dael.K; I agree with you. I miss DaeSung's innocent side. Even though he looks hot, I miss the old him! ):

And thanks for the BB comic stories. :D I love the one with DaeSung & the frisbee in his mouth. <3 Hahhaa. And seeing the messages for their new mini album is exciting me so much. Gosh, I can't wait until it comes out. And the TOP is wayyyy too cute. In the NG's, I felt bad 'cause he kind of choked her hard. Lol. I think this is long enough to sum up for how much I missed in two days. (:

Guest keczianthei

KBS TV I AM SAM TOP NG

WATCHWATCHWATCHWATCH!!! <33333

I uploaded it on youtube for you guys! XD

Credits to tajima @ popcornfor2 and me for uploading on youtube :D

thanks for this janny..who's that girl in the drama? love interest or what?

anyways, thanks for all the pics!!! translations and vids.. im so behind! :blush:

Archived