{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest thina

thanks for all the new stuff yall! wow, those showcase hoodies are being auctioned off?!! i wonder how high it'll go hahah- i sooooooooooo want one, but i'm so broke.

THOSE NEW PICTURES OF TEMPO IN HIS DRAMA... GOOD GOD. 0_o he looks hella damn HANDSOME! oddly, his buzzed haircut makes him look much more mature than the long hair he recently had. i LOVE the new look on him, he wears it WELL! gosh, i can't wait for the drama and the new singles/stuff that's coming for us fans soon! :D

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

THE AUCTION ALREADY ENDED!??

THE JACKETS ARE ALL SOLD ALREADY DUDE! TT_TT

SINCE YESTERDAY *dies* I know GD's ended at $200USD, no sure about the other members T^T

too sad to check now, sigh.

Guest fallenbroke

looksy what i found...xD TOP filming for the drama! *_* i wonder why those lines are on him...is he going to fly? XD

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w2/the7...13404_105_1.jpg

credit; ygbigbang cafe + theREAL. @ YGBB

LOL . When I read , is he going to fly ? I felt like laughing . Such a cute remark ! Haha , reminds me of Superman or something . And yes , TOP is indeed h.o.t ><

THE AUCTION ALREADY ENDED!??

THE JACKETS ARE ALL SOLD ALREADY DUDE! TT_TT

SINCE YESTERDAY *dies* I know GD's ended at $200USD, no sure about the other members T^T

too sad to check now, sigh.

USD$200 ?! - faints - It's alot y'know ? Ahhh , but they were really nice . - dreads -

Thanks to all who have shared and contributed . You've made my spazzing days nice and fine . :lol:

Guest KuYA II

wow those hoodie jackets look really nice i wish i could get all of them hehe

oooo thanks or sharing pics as well top looks great as usual hehe

Guest dankyung

gd's jacket only sold for 200?? that's IT??? O.O usually jackets like that especially ones that are signed sell for like 400 or more. they're worth so much more. lmao.

was the aucition for like a charity thing or just for the heck of it?

i don't think people would wear it though cause it's signed and you don't want the signiture to wear off. aha they're very pretty jackets though~ i want one -_- LOL.

Guest jaeners

Omg those hoodies! I want Seung Ri's and Tempo's. They look so cool and kfghdxf omg I want one. T_T

Oh good god. Tempo is so hot in those pictures. Wtpho. O___O He's making me fall for him. Nooooooooooooo. T_T *sticks to Seung Ri* x:

Thanks for the pictures though! :D <3

Guest sweetddalki

Okay I haven't posted here in like 6 month... and I'm a total outsider now... =_=

Firstly, THANK YOU to everyone who has been posting pics /articles /links /etc.

Especially Jess <3

I can't believe Youngbae shaved his head to follow suite with Top... O_O;; YIKES!

He's hot anyway.

Top looks the same... well as old pics.

But Youngbae hasn't had short hair since circa 2004 O_o;;

The MV for Hello was pretty good.

Top has good acting skills.

I can't wait to see I Am Sam

(Thank God I have satelite and KBS2 xP)

I want a hoodie O_O WAH~

Where can we get them?!?! lol.

It's total HYPEBEAST STATUS but they're cute and BB are hypebeasts afterall...

I have dunks (though I wish they were the supremes) to match Youngbae's hoodie xD

Edit

THEY WERE AUCTIONED?!?!? OMFG for $200USD....

I pay more for shoes!!! BOO~

I could have copped that...

TT_TT WAH~ Okay enough of that.

[Where did all the old folks go O_o;;]

BB is taking over... it's a beautiful thing.

Is there any news on another US show?

Oh and incase anyone cares YESASIA restocked on the cell charms.

I emailed and they should be getting GD and TOP soon.

-- JACKIE.

EDIT

TOPPED

Guest mon5482

^^

welcome back JACKIE.

thanks for the news abt YESASIA restocking cell straps...I REALLY REALLY WANT T.O.P & GD ones ...but they dont have them in stock when I ordered through lilmelon213. i'LL definitely keep an eye out for those at yesasia...they're so overpriced :/ oh well! i'll still get them anyways! gah! dumb Blackberry have no cellcharm holders...

about those hoodies...where were they auctioned off? $200USD thats it!?!?!?! i would have bid higher.

omfg they were auctioned off for 200 bucks?!?!

That's a lot for a hoody o.O But it's worth it for BIG BANG'S SIGNATURES!! Korean fans are so

lucky :( If I ever meet them, I'll ask them to sign a hoody xP and keep it to myself.

Yesasia restocked the phone straps? Ahh that's good. I really want all of them. I have

to go check out the prices on those.

*Edit*

16 bucks each for a phone charm... it'd be nicer if they were $10 like on ygeshop :(

Hey Jackie! thanks for letting us know! ^^ Yea I HOPE they restock the GD ones ]:

lmao Monica, yea I was going to bid for more but dude it was sold T^T;;

so sad, i couldn't even concentrate in class today @_@;

Guest the7REAL.

gd's jacket only sold for 200?? that's IT??? O.O usually jackets like that especially ones that are signed sell for like 400 or more. they're worth so much more. lmao.

was the aucition for like a charity thing or just for the heck of it?

i don't think people would wear it though cause it's signed and you don't want the signiture to wear off. aha they're very pretty jackets though~ i want one -_- LOL.

^Strangely, if I had it...I think I would wear it...eff the signatures, cause Big Bang actually WORE those hoodies, and you'd just be like...in something a member of BB wore..XD lol..I prolly would wear it once..and not wash it...yeah gross but whatever..haha. Sold for 200 only? @_@;; wow...I thought it'd be moreee.

Guest Jasmine<3

omgg drooll!! <3 TOP choi seung hyun <33 looks so fly and into the drama.. hehehe ican't wait to see it ^_^. is he just guest starring on it? or is his character important? either way, it's a step for our music stars <33

HEHEHE

omfg. those cute hoodies!! <3 wahhhh i want one. i want one. fakk. i want the top one.. mang... i'd just wear it to sleep.. PUAHAHA in his embrace.. HAHAHAHAHHA wow.. i've seriously gone insane.. hahaha jk

damnnn. hehehe i was wondering is somone can post the picture of the bigbang symbol on their shirts again? the BB...

cause my friend is in HK and im getting her to print a few for me =D haha

WHO WANTS THEIR NAME ON BIGBANG'S SHIRT!?

Do you!? If you do, CLICK HERE to join!!

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY JOINED

I've updated the status list, so please check for your names and see what's your status on!

For the rest that hasn't sent in their donation, PLEASE DO ASAP!

WE NEED AS MUCH DONATIONS AS POSSIBLE TO GET THESE DONE, so those who can send in their donation first PLEASE DO!

Basically, I need as much donations as possible in order to purchase everything for the shirts for BIG BANG!

I think they WILL cost a lot because the shirts DON'T come in bulk/batch, they're like ONE customized shirt ESP. FOR ONE MEMBER.

And they need to be in VERY good quality, both the shirt AND the design, so please please send in your donates ASAP!

I also need to purchase a nice box etc. and materials to design the box and stuff.

So for those of you I will PM you a reminder. I don't want this to be unfair to other BIG BANG'ers who had to pay first :(

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT JOINED BUT WANT TO

Please hurry and click the link above or my banner to read everything and understand what this is all about.

So THIS IS THE LAST TIME FOR MORE PEOPLE TO JOIN! I need to turn in your names to the Artist soon because we want to get finished EARLY.

SUGGESTIONS?

Does anyone have suggestions of where to get really nice solid colored boxes that I could design on as well?!

PLEASE PM ME AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU DO. I've been trying to find something good everywhere ;__;

thanks for reading everyone! [: <3

Guest xXsmilesXx

WHOA!!!ChoiTOP looks so

hott in those pic.Umm also wonder why he's

strap to those string..Fly Fly Babieee...

Those hoodies are so hott.200 only.

I mean thats still so much money for

me but it should at least be sold more.

Guest t. yama

OMO~ Thank you so much for those pictures Jerilyn!! TOP looks so hot. haha

Now I really really can't wait until we see him in the new drama. I'm curious

about why he has those wire/cables too. Hmmmm, looks like there's some action

packed scenes! TOP looks so intense and into his role. <3

Wow! Those hoodies are *_*. GD's only went for $200? I'm kind of surprised too.

If I won GD's, I'd probably wear it. Like you said Jerilyn, BB actually wore it!!!

Man, that's so V.I.P. special right there.

Thanks for the update on Yesasia★ Jackie. I hope they get TOP and GD's cell straps

so I can complete my collection. heh~

Picture Update! Haven't posted one in a while. ^^

UFO. New..contest? Can anyone translate? I want a signed shirt!! or a signed polariod...or a ... gift 3! haha

popupbigbangwn3.jpg

2007071317411gifzb8.jpg

New School Attack on 07/10/07!! Yayyy, can't wait until it'll come out for us to watch. :]

1313111321184117823rs0.jpg

1313111301184111464zt5.jpg

They look so KAWAII with their new looks. <333

credits; daum

BIGBANG's Top to make acting debut in drama series starring Yang Dong-geun

Top, from the hip-hop group BIGBANG, is slated to make his acting debut. He will play the ultimate high school bully in the series, "I Am Sam." His character, called "Chae Moo-shin," falls in love with the daughter of the head of a gang, played by Yoo Eun-byul. The show follows the many adventures of an unqualified professor played by Yang Dong-geun who home-tutors the gang-member's daughter. The series will also star Park Min-young, from the TV show, "High Kick." Top was apparently more excited about working with hip-hop-star/actor Yang Dong-geun than his pretty female co-star

credits; popcorn

^ omfGD7en @_@ thanks for updates tiffany!

BIGGGBANGGGGGGGG... why are you always coming up with things we can't do!? T^T makes me cry.

someone please translate the Gift 3 thing? thanks <3

and thanks for the last 2 picturesss, GD IS SOO CUTE :3 and seungrii.

LMAO dude, I think YB is embarrassed of his shaved head LOLLL poor guy, cause if u notice he's always covering it :x

Yeah, I'd SO WEAR THOSE JACKETS @_@

EVEN BETTER IF GD HAD SWEATED IN THERE *OOO* anwyays if I won that auction..

i would have HOPED they DIDN'T wash those jackets :x rofl.

Okay so I went back to check how much each member's jacket got bid up to and here are the prices:

(i figured out how to calculate from won to usd without using the freaking converters rofl)

G-Dragon $200USD

Taeayng $160USD

Seungri $199USD

TOP $250USD

Daesung $151USD

For some reason I just KNEW intuitively that TOP'S AND GD'S would go up the most :x <//3 TT_TT

BIG BANGGGGG GIVE US A CHANCEEE!

t. yama thanks for the pictures!

It looks like Seung-Ri's hair changed.

I wish there was a picture of him that was more close up.

The UFO contest looks interesting.

I hope someone translates it, I would love the polariods!

Dang, the bidding prices were lower than what we all expected.

I wish I knew I would've gotten in on it.

Guest GDlovesBEE

I want a hoodie O_O WAH~

Where can we get them?!?! lol.

It's total HYPEBEAST STATUS but they're cute and BB are hypebeasts afterall...

i really don't appreciate you calling them hypebeasts, Jackie.

takes one to know one, after all. :rolleyes:

Guest ImSmiley

thanks for the new pics.

i want a close up of daesung.

his new look seems hot and it

looks like they became more

muscular.

Guest jOjOlEE_x3

jerilyn thanks for those pictures of TOP!!

i can`t wait for that drama to start

it starts on August 8th :]

and those hoodies were auctioned?!!?!?

i wish i had known earlier :(

and the translation for the Gift3 thing from ufotown:

Gift 1: "couple T-shirts" with Big Bang for 20 people

Gift 2: polaroid pictures of the members

and i don`t know what gift 3 is talking about, sorry ><

Archived