{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Leena651

Hey Big Bangers! Thanks for posting Red Roc's new MV w/ TOP as the Lead! Even though it's only like 4 something minutes of it... Just watching Top's acting skill was well worth it. I'm excited for him! He'll do just FINE :D

Guest dankyung

OMG there you go. yeah i was like the girl in the picture looks like jessica jung and the girl actress looks sooo much different O.O aHA btw top looks amazing in the MV. i never knew he could act so well. (: very satisfied aha

Guest iixjaime

wooooow, i think this is such an amzinnng idea !!

i would love for my name to be on big bangs t-shirt !! :D

Guest Jasmine<3

LOL that makes so much sense! if i hadn't read your posts, i would n't have thought anything of it..

HMM so maybe TOP did cheat?

haha any koreans know what the song's about? that might clarify some of ittt

omgg

UFO HAHAHA DAESUNGIE <3 is sooo adoralble.. lOL /.. U F O U F O!! haha.. and he awkwardly places it back on the tv..haha

what a gangster tv.. is it the one from LA LALA? i thought it looked kinda similar ( probably wrong though ).

anyhow, thanks for those bigbang pics <33 omfg.. HAHA i think tehy are modelling the lipgloss.. LOL AHHA tahts soo humerous ! they look hot thoughh <3

such clear skin, my babes

thankss everyone with the links/pics/gifs/ msgs <33

much love bigbangers! AJA AJA HWAITINGG BIGBANG

Guest Kaydee_Lee

i never noticed that the girl in the pics and the girl with the guy she was with...looked different. i didn't pay attention to her. my eyes were on TOP the whole time! he's sooo handsome in the MV and did a great job with the acting. TOP is love <3.

the song is catchy as well, but what makes it better is that TOP is in the MV and it was all him! hehe. i kind of had a clue that TOP would be the first to do other works..such as acting and MVs..since it's so him! hehe. he's very marketable..handsome and talented! simply amazing.

Guest jess1tym4life

(13 Jan 07) GD & T.O.P- MBC hosting HQ 114mb

G-Dragon, Taeyang ft Jinusean- Fly Gentlemen & A-Yo! (The Real Concert) 233mb

Big Bang ft Jinusean- Tell me (The Real Concert) 179mb

Seungri- Next Day (The Real Concert) 119mb

AVAILABLE @ http://www.danhwan.co.nr/

df9vg3.jpg

Guest ..kaleena..

ai ya ya~! tempo tempo tempo!!! you are so hot!!!! lol, his acting skills really impressed me!!!! :DDDDDDDDDD and i'm not too sure how the ending is suppose to be! whether tempo himself is a cheater, or if it's just the girl.. haha, and i never noticed the girl in the photo looks different than the actual girl until you guys pointed it out! probably cuz i always looked at Top! puahahaha. i really really LOVE those pics of him and that girl! i duno why! but he looks soooooo adorable!! and they seem all giddy-ish and lovey dovey! puahahah, i duno. XDDDDD

DAESUNG!!! this man never fails to make me happy! lol, the UFO video!! wahhhhh, how he started to put those "antenna" things on his head and twirl it!! GAHhh, he's so cute!!!! i kinda miss his hair like that! and ia also miss tempo's long hair... and YB's cornrolls... and i miss seeing seungri and GD!! i miss them, period!! haah ^___________^

Guest ryisakooguy

haha whoa just saw the mv with top!

dope, he looks sicck bald. makes me wanna go bald since im rockin his old hair...k well maybe not. BUH good vid none-the-less

Guest keczianthei

thanks for their new pics..

when will their album gonna be released? i wanna see a new MV from the boys already.. :D

DANNG havent been here for like a daat and 6 BPAGES alrready? NCIE NICE

DANNNG JERILYN. you guys HELLA noticed. That shhhhizz. haha WELLL dude, after reading what you said, it des make a good point on how he "could of" cheated on ehr first, and that changess everything uou know? BUt then again he's SOOOOO EFFIN HOT annnnnnnnnnnnnnd hes so g ood at acting. LVOEE HIM. ahhaa. buuuut duuude spazzing is soo worth it all:] everyone watched it? YEAH YEAHHHH.

Guest ryisakooguy

whoa, whoa, whoa...

umm is there any plans for big bang comin out with a new single?

i keep listening to 'ride with you' on youtube. song is too sicck...haha i just noice that TOP is bald there too.

I forgot that the full version of the Redroc MV came out like two days ago and then I remembered it just now.

Perosnally, I don't like the song but I love love love the MV >_<

I think TOP did cheat on that girl before because the look he gave her after she threw the pictures at him was like "Okay, fine. You win ... For now, butch"

Lmao xD TOP can act so well *envious*

Guest fallenbroke

Haven't been here for a while and it's gone ....

YAY ! A BIG THANK YOU to those who have contributed pictures/caps and wonderful links to wonderful MV . :wub:

- looks at TOP & MELTS - Man , he's bad boy image is so attractive . < 33333 But yeah , it's kind of sad he got slapped by that girl . Darn , I mean , TOP ?! Pfttt . I love it when he went to the car and smashed the screens ! It was ...... hot !

- waiting anxiously for new singles to be out - Did they say when it was gonna be out ? :unsure:

- runs off & becomes silent for awhile -

Guest nounu

hey...i never really thought about the part of T.O.P. cheating on her... well i think it is a possibility... but i hope it's not true... come on, who wants to see such a HOT BABY like him cheat... ahaha.. i'm dure i wouldn't ... so... the pictures do bring up questions... was he touching her chest???? or was that someone elses hand.. because that was WEIRD... thanks everyone for the picturs/links/caps...

nounu

Guest t. yama

I haven't been here in a while too. Haha, I love how you guys are analyzing. I never noticed that the

girl in the pictures at the end was another girl (maybe). Makes the plot even more dramatic and dark!

I love it. <33

I seriously cannot wait until we see TOP in the new drama!!! :D

Guest KuYA II

ooooo i'm excited for TOP'S featuring in a drama as well!!! ^____^

i agree ryisakooguy TOP is rocking with the shave head style hehehe =)

thanks for the link jess...makes me miss TOP's hairstyle though hehe

Guest Leena651

2007-07-09

BIGBANG's T.O.P daringly shaves head to be in music video!

T.O.P, a member of the group BIGBANG, has shaved his head to be in a music video for the singer Red Rock, who he admires as an industry senior. T.O.P personally takes on the shaving honors in the music video for 'Hellow,' Red Rock's debut song. And T.O.P is said to have proposed including the hair-eliminating scene as a way to depict his tough character - a guy betrayed by the person he loves. The artist threw himself wholeheartedly into the 27-hour shoot, drawing generous praise from the staff.

credits the buzz@arirang.co.k

Guest Jasmine<3

ooh question, the RIde with YOU that daesung, seungri and TOP performed at the top concert thing...

does anyone have that song? please pm me becauswe i know we can't post links here and fileshare =]

omg... top is so hot <3 i still admire his dedication for shaving his head ^__^ he looks hot!

ooh i caan' wait tilll they have their singles out again... <33 hehe.. man im going to vegas in a week.. and im hoping that bigbang will surprisingly pop up.. HAHA dreams.

Archived