{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

DUDE, TOP IS HELLLAA CRACKING. thaanks TIFFANY for the gifs. he look soo fcking hoot and adorabkle, especially, when he smelled the flowers witht he shades on annnd when he was holding the BAT> DUDE THT GRRRL IS DUMMMB. annd liek that was all just preview CANT WIAT FOR THE WHOLE THING.

and i just watch the ciara clip one, YB's hair, wasnt all that great? BUT i still love him, and haay. hair grows right?

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 사랑競文

haha.

HELLO HELLO HELLO.

Thats like stuck in my head.

Seriously, how much hotter can TOP get?!

my gosh >_<

its like...total nosebleed.

haha. xD

Guest rawesome

I say everyone in this forum wish altogether for Red Roc's MV to premiere already because the suspense is killing everyone! Am I right or am I right? :P

*EDIT* Did anyone notice Daesung's voice crack during their performance? :vicx: I'm not sure if anyone posted about that.

4yfj409.gif

6btqi37.gif

Guest thina

i finally got to watch their performances at that Ciara preview party (whatever that means hahah). i was like "awww... poor GD" when he messed up on his backflip at the ending of "la la". they must've been really tired or something, it's "new" to see GD mess up in a performance. he gave a small smile afterwards too, but i bet he was like "($*^&#(*!&()$%#@%Y^" in his mind. got to see more of YB's new look after his hat popped off when he did his flip hahah- he actually looks pretty hot with that new naked head of his :w00t: and GOSH, i still can't believe how much older daesung looks with that hairstyle! not to mention handsome ;)

Guest mon5482

OMO!!!!!!! HELLO!!!!Mr. T.O.P....livin' up to his rep as the B.A.D. BIG BOY...aaaaaahhhhh im totally spazzing; its like almost 4 AM. i just got home and just saw the PREVIEW of that MV....omgshshhh if thats only the preview...would i be able to handle the full M/V? SOOOO MUCH HOTTNESS!!! T.O.P. FOREVER HANDSOME...OH SO TRUE! aaaahhh i cant wait for the full MV!

Guest anecia

This is kinda old... :sweatingbullets:

I'm not sure if anyone posted before or even noticed before :sweatingbullets:

In "The Real" concert advertisment/PV...the mini PV to advertise their concert?

I think its daesung...but i could be wrong...it could be maknae

But the person was checking out his torch in PV LOL!!!I find this person really cute!!!LOL!!! :blush:

BBThereal-2.jpg

BBThereal.jpg

BBThereal-1.jpg

Sorry if this is posted before :unsure:

OH!!OH!!

AND!! AND!!

TOP IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FREAKING CUTE WITH SHADES!!! :blush:

Guest ikay

T.O.P somehow reminds me of Jiro Wang (from Fahrenheit) in those sunglasses..

i don't know.. maybe it's just me..

but he looks so adorable in it! :)

Guest the7REAL.

OMO!!!!!!! HELLO!!!!Mr. T.O.P....livin' up to his rep as the B.A.D. BIG BOY...aaaaaahhhhh im totally spazzing; its like almost 4 AM. i just got home and just saw the PREVIEW of that MV....omgshshhh if thats only the preview...would i be able to handle the full M/V? SOOOO MUCH HOTTNESS!!! T.O.P. FOREVER HANDSOME...OH SO TRUE! aaaahhh i cant wait for the full MV!

^yeah forreal. ive watched that 30 second preview like 362784628 times since its release..lol. im a little obsessed with the MV(lol okay maybe alot if you've talked to me on msn last nite..XD)..and im so anxious to watch the full one. see its even the next day and i want to watch it before going out to this family thing..hahah...i think im in love with TOP's 'character' in the mv..haha..and this just before watching the whole thing..yes im lame..but look at him, he's so gorgeous. haha. now i feel bad for joking around how he was so serious about some 5 min character that he shaved his head..xD i can see he was serious about it and it shows in even the smallest clips ive seen of the mv..even that one part with him and that tear forming in his eyes!..i definitely can't wait to see TOP in that drama now ...>_<;;

This is kinda old... :sweatingbullets:

I'm not sure if anyone posted before or even noticed before :sweatingbullets:

In "The Real" concert advertisment/PV...the mini PV to advertise their concert?

I think its daesung...but i could be wrong...it could be maknae

But the person was checking out his torch in PV LOL!!!I find this person really cute!!!LOL!!! :blush:

^It prolly was Daesung..hahah...he's always doing something a little off that we all seem to catch now and then. I was watching The Real concert dvd again and laughing with my brother how Daesunggie caught the mic upside down..hahah

T.O.P somehow reminds me of Jiro Wang (from Fahrenheit) in those sunglasses..

i don't know.. maybe it's just me..

but he looks so adorable in it! :)

OMG i thought i was the only one who think that hahaha but he's so cute and so hot and i'm gonna missed those hair but he's still hot hahaha

Guest MEyes

yessssss i'm so happy seungri didn't do anything drastic to his hair <3

he still looks cute as always (:

EDIT: found this on youtube

http://youtube.com/watch?v=reTSYSjKYtk

a 30 second preview of the mv

Thanks for that! :sweatingbullets: I was having trouble with the Korean website it was posted on. And TOP...whew~ in those gifs and pics, he is hotter than a firecraker! :w00t: OH MY GOODNESS! :blush: I wish he still had his hair, though...

Daesung looks really good with that hairstyle, too! YB, I really can't tell, but I bet he still awesome looking too!

Guest vanessa1988

the preview is awwesome!!

im like oggling at top the entire time! (duh)

yea nd the wehen he runs his hand thorugh is hair! -faints-

i cannot wait to watch the entire mv!!!!

Guest fallenbroke

THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE POSTED UP PICTURES/CAPS/GIFS < 33333

TOP in MV ; 10 July ? - takes up handphone to record date - I'm so gonna catch this MV . That little gif really showed TOP's prowess . Uberly hot :wub:

New singles ; :blink: YAY ! Anyone has specific detail on this ?

TOP looking like Jiro Wang (?!) ; Ummm , sorry but I so totally disagree with that . :sweatingbullets: I think TOP has something more than what Jiro Wang has . I think it's his ... image . Bad boy image . :) Okayy wait , maybe not . TOP's just original :D

^ i didn't mean he look like jiro wang but the part of him with the big glasses smelling the flower remind me of this pic of jiro with the exact same expression and glasses so it look kind of like , thats all and they two are very different

Guest looneyloonay

request: can someone give me some pics of GD's hair when they were doing the fila photo shoot?

thanks in advance! :D:)

Guest 5ecret

Hi Everyone! My names Charlene, but you all can call me Char. I've been a silent reader for awhile now, probably a couple weeks before HB. All thanks to TOP for being in a MV, and him being so amazingly HOT (I can't believe I just said amazingly. lol), I've decided to finally post on here!

RANDOM THOUGHT FOR THE MV: So, I've been watching that 35 second preview numerous times (like most of you all have, I bet!), and I've noticed something near the end. I'm not sure if you all noticed, but you know when he hits the car with the bat? Did you notice there's two people inside? If you didn't, you're probably more focused on how HOTTTT TOP is, and I can't blame you! *fans self* HAHAHAHAHA. I'm thinking it's the gf and the guy who they showed earlier in the clip. But yeahhh, he really is a B.A.D. BOY. O...MO!! And thanks everyone for those gifs!

OH and, whatever hairstyle TOP has going on, I'll love it no matter what! Heyyyy. lol.

TUESDAY TUESDAY TUESDAY!!! WOO! :D

Guest love-keiko

TOP looks SO hardcore in that PV preview! i can't WAIT till it comes out! he looks so HAWT and bothered! i LOVE IT! XD

ah yeah, i noticed those two peeps in the car after the fifth time i watched it? lol, i was like, "WTF TOP you've lost your mind! i LOVE it!" lol

Archived