{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest mariika

TOP looks FRICKING HOT in that Red Roc vid <333 Omg I keep watching the clip over and over again~ *o* AND THOSE CAPS! Haha thanks for posting, you officially made my day ;p

I NEED TO SEE THIS VIDEO. :DD It will instantly make up for the lack of YB hair ;o;

I hope there's gonna be an HQ version of this vid ._.;;

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tinstarr

omg! i so want to see this mv...i so haven't been up to date and i'm sorry! schools taking over my life! but mang....thanks to ateh monica for sharing that hottness!

red roc! i love you for putting top in the video...gosh bad boy hottness just gets us all huh??

Guest Cassiopeiasujuluver

OMG!!! the pics look SMOKIN!!!

thanks 4 postin t.yama

I want to see TOP's acting!!! :w00t:

OMO !!!!!!!! TOP LOOKS SOOO HOTT !!!!!

i love DaeSung 's new hairstyle, looks awesome on him.

I adore G.D.'s little bun and his hair !!!!! he looks really hot !!!!

Don't know what to think about TaeYang shaving his head hair off. i'll like it someday.

Guest seesheen

thank all of you guys for sharing the caps & gifs of the red roc mv

a;djfas;lkj;lj i almost passed out this morning when i first saw them xD

cant wait to watch the real deal on the 10th!!

wow i'm really starting to miss his sexy hair now >__<

Guest 사랑競文

July 10th?

okok must watch.

Mygosh, I think i just..fell in lvoe with TOP >_<

SO HOT.

!@#$%%^%&

I think till be looking forward to this.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

Yeah their single should be coming out in a few weeks to a month...

It cant go past that right?

Anyways thanks for the updates guys. (:

Guest xXsmilesXx

http://i10.tinypic.com/6aryu61.gif

HOLY HOTTNESS!!!

This gif of TOP is superfiooone.

Running your finger in ur hair.

AWWW.Asjansjshawndwada.

I can't wait to see this mv.

OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!

& forgive me for saying this evertime but,

Dang i just love G-dragon's hair.

Guest miss ambrosia x3

^^ i agree. i came back from backtracking and geez....

WOW! TOP SHAVING OFF HIS HAIR IN THAT GIF IS MAKING ME REALLY EXCITED. and the way he walks. that lumbering gait. hahaha. weird vocab -cough- right. uhm... who is red roc. is that a band, or a song? or a singer? is the mv out yet, or are those previews to tease me. because if they are previews.. theyre seriously teasing me. theyre tickling me elmo. i want to see it really baddddd.

seungri always had the best hair, imo. so if he did cut it... id be sorta disappointed. unless he did something better with it. but i cant imagine anything better than his current (trimmed) hair. =D

BUT WOW. YB! YB! he has definitely moved up the hotness ladder.

Guest lovenotee

^^ i agree. i came back from backtracking and geez....

WOW! TOP SHAVING OFF HIS HAIR IN THAT GIF IS MAKING ME REALLY EXCITED. and the way he walks. that lumbering gait. hahaha. weird vocab -cough- right. uhm...who is red roc. is that a band, or a song? or a singer? is the mv out yet, or are those previews to tease me. because if they are previews.. theyre seriously teasing me. theyre tickling me elmo. i want to see it really baddddd.

seungri always had the best hair, imo. so if he did cut it... id be sorta disappointed. unless he did something better with it. but i cant imagine anything better than his current (trimmed) hair. =D

BUT WOW. YB! YB! he has definitely moved up the hotness ladder.

yessssss i'm so happy seungri didn't do anything drastic to his hair <3

he still looks cute as always (:

EDIT: found this on youtube

http://youtube.com/watch?v=reTSYSjKYtk

a 30 second preview of the mv

Guest jOjOlEE_x3

July 10th?

okok must watch.

dearr what`s on the 10th?

i wanna watch too, whatever it is haha :]

Guest rawesome

^AH SO IT'S YOUR FAULT HE SHAVED HIS HEAD!!! You should be wishing to marry him, not to have him shave his head!!..LOL.JK JK. xD

Welcome Marianne to the Big Bang thread, though how weird cause I was just talking with my own friend Marianne how TOP and YB shaved their heads awhile ago and she was like, "BALD IS BEAUTIFUL!" lolol. xD

And I learned this from rufus from YGBB, but instead of describing him as the one with braids, how about.."the boy with the voice like chocolate -sensual and sweet at the same time. And, oh, so soulful~ " - rufus. I agreeee if chocolate had a sound it would be YB's voice. =P But yeah, there are more ways to describe YB, but just to my friends who don't even know Big Bang it was easier to say the one with braids..lol. Now that there are 2 of them with shaved heads, I might have to say the 'shorter shaved head one' ..lolol. juss kiddinggg :lol: Now YB is more aerodynamic. With a shaved head he should be able to flip easily..lol i dunno what im talking about anymore..xD

I didn't think that my wish would come true SOON. I think I need to see Harry Potter and have a talk with him LOL

Thanks for the welcome :D Your name is Jerilyn, correct?

I agree with you, his voice is straight up liquid sex. Did that make sense? LOL :w00t:

Earlier at work, I was thinking about TY (HAHAHA) and I kind of missed seeing him with hair and even TOP too!

I don't know why, but I was literally hyperventilating yesterday then earlier I was feeling kind of different about his new 'do.

4yfj409.gif

6btqi37.gif

Guest sora-saranghae

thanks t.yama for these caps! ohh my god top looks soo HOT! whoaa i want to watch the mv now pwoahh can't get over looks so hot gangster kinda thing. hahaha!

EDIT;

Wait is the song that top features in called "Hello"?? o.O

Guest the7REAL.

blah finally i get to post...I travel too much...X_X

Oh man, I cannot WAIT to see this MV.

http://i11.tinypic.com/67861jk.gif

I'm already obsessed with this gif, hahah.

and im obsessed with these gifs...like fskdhskhask wowowowow HELLO HELLO HELLO TOP<3

http://i18.tinypic.com/4kksvbd.gif

http://i10.tinypic.com/6aryu61.gif

I like the Red Roc song so far from the preview, TOP looks so freakin' hot in it..@_@;;;

If a few gifs n caps can make me all spazztic...watching the whole Mv..I'll need a lifeline and oxygen mask..=P jk jk

I just like the way he hits the bat on the railing and wind all in his hair..ahaha..and suit..

TOP is just so forever handsome...lols..I like how he looks all intense about to kick some richard simmons..xD

:wacko: this thread is going by too fast!

^thanks for the 30 second preview of the red roc mv^^, but this one post above is spam...>_<;;

//edit// I just realized I miss TOP's hair even more now...lol :unsure:

Archived