{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest boiiink

omg I just saw this fancam from the want you concert.

I'M SERIOUSLY JEALOUS OF THE DANCERS....HANDS OFF OF T.O.P....DAESUNG!!! OMO!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!! MAKNAE SOUNDS SO GOOD...HAHA NO NOONAS AROUND HIM YAY!?!

**WARNING** this might cause extreme jealousy!!!

[fan cam] WANT YOU #2 - BIG BANG "RIDE WITH U"

hahah...i am too...but i rather be dancing with GD...ahah...

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boiiink

AYO!!!

some VIPs know of this story since i kinda spazzed to them about it this morning...today at work a UPS Delivery guy came and picked up a package at our office; i swear to BIGBANG's name he resembled an older maknae with a shaved head under his hat...omo!!! so cute! i wish i couldve taken a pic of him..he had the eyes, the nose and the grin...>.< maybe i should schedule for a pick up eh? LOL!!!

anyways, here are some pics from HB rehearsal...mucho thanks to Mishxmash for them...she has pics of other artists as well (epik high, suju, eru...) from the rehearsal & her story of her encounter was pretty interesting if you wanna read all about it CLICK HERE.

HBrehearsalBB_01.jpg

HBrehearsalBB_02.jpg

HBrehearsalBB_03.jpg

HBrehearsalBB_04.jpg

HBrehearsalBB_05.jpg

HBrehearsalBB_06.jpg

HBrehearsalBB_07.jpg

HBrehearsalBB_08.jpg

HBrehearsalBB_09.jpg

HBrehearsalBB_10.jpg

HBrehearsalBB_11.jpg

THIS ONE IS MY VERY OWN STOLEN SHOT OF GD AFTER THE REHEARSAL.

HB2007-GDstolenshot_edit1.jpg

ahhah...thanks for sharing the pics...ahah..the last picture is sooo cute of GD...XD

Guest Stephie_XOX

^

kool oh yeah i remember you posted on another thread about your bf..wow i can't believe your going to meet the yg people good luck and hope you get to bump into big bang hehehe ^^

i hope so too. but i doubt it. it´s probably only yg staffmembers, but that´d be cool too ^^

MoMo_85: yeah, i´m home again kekeke. lol GD will probably roll his eyes on me again kekeke.

boiiink: welcome to soompi, but uhm it´s not allowed to quote pics and you should edit your post instead of making 3 ones in a row ^^.

Guest 사랑競文

Seraphic_Gin

Yeah. Thats so true. xD

I didnt know Daesung would do that.

Then again, ive always thought Seungri and Daesung were the more....curious boys of BigBang. (:

Mhm i also agree about their vocals.

They all sounded really nice.

Their english also improved.

A BIT!

anndriena

Yes YesAsia is shipping the posters with the DVD.

You can also buy them seperatly.

Which i think is a bit strange.

..kaleena..

TOP was the first guy on the sofa thingy with 2 girls surrounding him.

Daesung was next, he was the one with 1 girl.

And seungri was last to sing, he had no girl. xD

---------------------

PLEASE READ!

Ive noticed that this thread has a lot of spamming these days.

(heck, i may be one of them x_x)

but there are people quoting pictures and etc.

When you guys are quoting peoples quotes, dont quote the whole thing.

I know all you guys want to respond to the JSM thing, but dont quote the whole thing though.

The reason im saying this is because too much spamming and breaking the rules

equals edward closing this thread.

(i cant live a day without spazzing about BigBang. xD)

boiiink-

like what Stephie_XOX said, please dont quote pictures.

And dont post 3 times in a row.

just simply edit your post.

(lmao...please dont start hating on me >_<)

Guest mon5482

WORD.! lol!!! hahahahah, Rain goes all out :blush: lol.

but according to that video.. i can't really tell whats going on.. or is it just me?? haha, and what's this about daesung? i don't see him anywhere.. or seungri.. hahahah. and that's tempo on the couch right? oh man.. i'm so lost. haha :ph34r:

i edited the YOUTUBE link...you can go check it again...this time its the 3min performance. sorry about the mix up. i didnt know that YOUTUBE screwed up my upload, but it should be working now here's the link again.

[fan cam] WANT YOU #2 - BIG BANG "RIDE WITH U"

~*~

boiink - welcome to the BB thread. i see that you're new but please read the rules. no quoting pics and try not to post 3 times in a row. its a common mistake that newbies make, dont worry i did the same thing, so just an fyi in the future...

i too do not want this thread to close...where would i spazz about BB? LOL!!!

Guest anndriena

HOt performance. The girls don't bother me one bit. Probably because I think their "sexy" dancing looks ridiculous. I don't think sexy is supposed to make you laugh but I did. Dae Sungs voice is so rich.

Guest t. yama

Thanks for the new fancam Monica! I'll definately watch it soon.

Welcome all new Big Bangers! PLEEASEE!... read the rules! No double posting

and no quoting pictures. Just take out the img tags and you're good. ^^

Guest ..kaleena..

o0o thanks for the new link ! haha, now i can spazz! wuahah :rolleyes:

damnnnnnnn.. daesung! :phew: he's all grown and HOT! hahahah, he did a smexy job, yo! *smacks girls away from him* kekeke

and seungri!!!! his vocals improved!!!! i'm so impressed! haahhaha, actually all of their vocals improved!! awwwwww, it made me all giddy!!!! but yea, seungri's still innocent, so the girls better keep away. haha :D

but overall, that was such a HOT performance!!!!!!!!! ahahahahahaah, they sang a lot of american songs for their "Want You' concerts, huh? their english improved majorly!!!!! hahaha, yay!!

Guest Serionii

Man, I can't believe she lied to us!

Anyways, does anyone else have pictures of Big Bang for the planner??

hi i was wondering about the big bang t-shirt thing.

i emailed ( i dont remember who but i did lols) the person and never got a reply.

maybe im too excited? anyways i send an email yesterday and since the deadline for it is getting closer... im just really urgent in getting the info back.

also ive been on a big bang break for so long.. (stupid school) im so lost lols i have no idea what they're doing anymore. the last thing i spazzed about was their first REAL concert which was way back in december. i used to be so on top of things, but now im completely lost lols. im going to have to go through a gazillion pages to find all those pictures i missed and videos and whatnot. but im glad to see big bang's thread is so huge now =]]

Guest boiiink

oh im so SRY about the spammin or quotin the pictures...and replyin three times in a row....i havent been on here for along time so im really not sure on how too work these replyin things....im so so so so so SRY...

Guest the7REAL.

Is YB Really Going Solo & Getting Out Of The Group? J/W. BIG BANG ROCKS.

No. That is false. He's just going to have a solo SINGLE and he's not leaving the group.

YG is just letting him have his own little solo single album because he has shown great improvement since documentary days.

Like a present. >.<;; Not even been a full year since their debut...Big Bang just getting started the way I see it.

It's been a great ride for them tho this past year.^^;

Guest bbasya

thanks monica for the yt link!

0_O those dancers!

it's funny how they didn't dance around seungri. hehe.

welcome boiink! ^^

Guest lovenotee

is ride with you a song from one of their albums or something?

cause i cant find it anywhere but youtube lol

Guest Serionii

i have pictures of BiG BANG....but i dont noe which one do yooh want....

Any are fine. I'm trying to get as much pictures as we can possibly get.

Guest 사랑競文

is ride with you a song from one of their albums or something?

cause i cant find it anywhere but youtube lol

haha. nope.

Its not one of BigBangs.

i dont know whos the artist ><

but i have to say the song is pretty good.

Archived