[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

You guys are all talented here making gifs fan-arts .lengthy insightful discussions,informaitons that all can contribute in in making this thread one of the awesome threads here in soompi while all i can do is ASK FOR MY OXYGEN. tsk forgive me dearies but every time i see DongHae everything becomes irrelevant.

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest michbadat

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK the new teasers give mes different emotions hahaha
i was laughing so hard during da hae first teaser and the next i feel soo curios and anxious with all this makjangness LOL (forgive my term)but nevertheless i am sooooooooooooooooo oveeerly exicted. I hope when they released previews we'll get a clear storyline
i cannot wait for our OTP 's teaser ..what would be there interaction.. aklsmnkdnmkefmldrfgrghhjgj
i love this thread.keep the updates coming...

@maz spare me your extra oxygen.please? hahaha

Guest michbadat

For these two i am more than willing to enter the makjang world i have a feeling i will have a love and dislike feel for ah mo ne i hate bratty princess but i guess ah mo ne will make me love her.. base on the teaser shes funny and spunky. I hope she wont ANNOY me. LOL

Guest bluemoonlight

Annyeong everyone! :-h
I'm sooooo excited for this drama too! \:D/ Thank you to everyone who has shared pics, vids, gifs, comments...everything! ^^

Like a lot of you, I loved "My Girl" and became obsessed with the drama, but especially with Dongwook & Dahae. Their chemistry was just so real & adorable. I wanna just pinch their cheeks & make them kiss...hahaha. I loved them on-screen & REALLY wanted them to be together off-screen as well. (Maybe I'll head over to the shipper's thread next... ;)) )
I really like Seulong too...gonna feel real sad for him though. I'll try to share something interesting next time...hehe
Hotel King fighting! :-bd

Chinggues, I saw Viki translated the first two teasers. You can watch them if the license available in your country (unfortunately I can't T_T)
@dvee_yong, we will discover everything soon dear. We just need to be patient but ya I know it is really hard :(
I think the team behind our drama really succeeded through the teasers to make us more interesting and eager to see more of this drama (if this is even possible because we were already going crazy) 
@Annya, I really can't count how many times I replayed those teasers !!! yes poor us we are still having 19 days of waiting to suffer in them :((
@bluemoonlight, welcome here and I am waiting for your interesting update next ;)

@muchcloudier, thanks darling for the translation, you just made my day with that one. I am praying from now to get our 20% but they need to keep their words :D
@maz, it is your fault dear. You shouldn't rest while we are having Dong-Hae comeback coming soon ^^ 
@michbadat, I won't allow you to hate our heroine :P
@HaYam, just need to say that I LOVE your new profile picture ;) :x

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

@apqaria: thanks dear , always i'm so happy when you like my fan art ^^
well , seems that no update for our drama today :( mbc , really we will die of waiting :(
New Design 411057850.jpg

New Poster

803065578.jpg

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

@suchadiva42: WJH is the best to play the role of bad heroine, from my opinion :)
so i swear , she will play a great role in this drama as usual :)

Guest cutiepielees

LDH is soooooo beautiful. :) She wore black dress at the hotel training and also white shirt for the first time meeting LDW at the script reading. LDW likes black and/or white colour. ;)

Archived