[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jeenee the person who draw EK new relationship chart is @JezzaG :)>-
Btw if OT was Jo In Sung, Ji Sung or Jo Seung Woo then I'll have a hard time to choose between him and Paeha. OT needs to played by actors who can use subtle expressions, not over the top or underacting.

@drbigapple btw I just joking, don't take my post seriously. We can still joking abt Binnie here
=)) =))
Oh, and if we're gonna send to jail by that moral judge, let me contact Cruella in her new drama first. She's Police Chief there so maybe can help us
=)) =))

kanyaprasetyo said: @jeenee the person who draw EK new relationship chart is @JezzaG :)>-
Btw if OT was Jo In Sung, Ji Sung or Jo Seung Woo then I'll have a hard time to choose between him and Paeha. OT needs to played by actors who can use subtle expressions, not over the top or underacting.

@drbigapple btw I just joking, don't take my post seriously. We can still joking abt Binnie here
=)) =))
Oh, and if we're gonna send to jail by that moral judge, let me contact Cruella in her new drama first. She's Police Chief there so maybe can help us
=)) =))

Sorri @jeenee..although taltal is delicious... but it is already a history... :> :> i have finally let it go =)) =)) =))

If we need a lawyer..take kim myung min B-) B-) we will surely win 100%

I never knw mamanim taking such a seductive pose for her cass beer poster..luckily PSY oni appear in the cf n x the poster..or else more 3:-O 3:-O

Guest JezzaG

@drbigapple We are doomed even before we start making our appeals hahaha. Just kidding. At least s/he apologized for questioning other people's morals. I agree that s/he needs to see TT's new drama! That way s/he won't get too worked up about the infamous scene  ;)
@jeenee they made me do it!  @namyo made me do it and @uctqepe @hanaseyes and others gave me permission. hahaha! And my ever-traitor photoshop able hands did not help. I am wiling to accept 5 hrs session of bamboo beating as long as Paeha is there watching me from afar...with the ointment in his royal hands [-O< 

Guest uctqepe

@jeenee huwaa...good ol' days..:(( :(( i got too comfortable with this thread, that's why i cannot move on from EK.. even when i lurk to other new drama, i cant enjoy it as much as i do here.. I am really excited with HJW new movie because I like the novel but even when i have alot to say, i am still hesitating to participate in the discussion :(
huwaaaaaa @ChelseaS can't we just stay here and decide to watch another drama together??? it doesn't have to be a new one.. Is it really against the rule?? :(:(:(( :((
and @Christurbat is making it even harder with all the mv :-SS all those happy BTS, i want to go back :(( :((
#Desperate #NotMovingOn :):)

@christurbat
What an awesome MV! I think Northcape should adopt it! hahaha.------------Sigh...Ek was really a long drama. I keep seeing dramas like 14days, Secret love affairs etc all ending, then I it really strike me that our journey with EK is really long, almost 3 times other drama. :(( :((

Guest JezzaG

And 3 times other drama also means 3 times the post-drama depression, 3 times the period of moving on, 3 times the withdrawal. 3 times everything... Oh the agony... 
:((

@JezzaG @qwenli oh yeah, totally..
I try to watch new dramas, but even all the dramas are fun to watch I still miss EK. No other couples in those dramas have amazing chemistry like TaNyang/JiJi.

And now I don't even have anything to gossip about. Oh the agony of finishing EK
:(:(

Guest uctqepe

*Stay With Me Baby (Duffy version)* and wholeheartedly screaming Staaaaaay with meee baaaaabyyyyy....pleaaaaseee staaay with meee babyyyy... 

Guest uctqepe

Okay, so which drama? let's try chinese this round.. 
:-h Helloo *I LOVE TANYANG* :-h
@ChelseaS is it like this? ;))

Archived