[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Well i understand ur feeling @namyo..cos we r shipping jiji too hard...but tats part of their role as actors/actress :-B :-B

yo have u forgotten even ji sung kissed his female lead passionately in secret kdrama (i didnt watch the drama but i read the female lead commented ji sung a good kisser)after he juz married..

so.be cool :)>- :)>-

juz tat i feel unfair....wae!?? Wae?!! Why hjw next costar is not a hot young guy but a rough looking old man...uh...uh...omo..kissing scenes X_X X_X

mamanim..i advise u to go to jcw as disinfectant everytime she had kissing scenes with jung woo :-B :-B

and as for jcw..u may do kissing scenes with ur female models/actress..but avoid tongue hahahh.. :-\" :-\"

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yo @CherKell‌ I know you are going to the fan meeting with JCW would you tell him that there are fans of him overseas that are starting to love him. Specially this humble pervy spanish fan. ;;) Well just that he has fans in America.

@drbigapple‌ omg I need to read againg the synopsis of the movie. I'm nervous now for hjw now

Omo...the queen in hyun couples broke up dy :-S :-S tsk tsk tsk...same happen like binnie...broken up before entering military...

@namyo...U meant hjw new movie.?

it is so melodrama n makjang...n she had 3 children..the eldest son belong to her ex bf(who forced on her) n when her hubby(jung woo) knw it ..will beat her up...omg..i dunno how to watch tat without cursing the men hahahh..i will wait n c wat the critics will comment abt the movie before i start watching :-B :-B

@nploan:
hahah i cn c the actress is waiting desperately  to be devour @-) @-)

@kanyaprasetyo:actually the 1st place for best future  mom  is Ha ji min and hjw is 2nd place :-?? :-?? dont understand why hjm is 1st place when the movie she rival binnie??hahah bad stepmama  =)) =)) 1st place for future best papa is LSG:)>- :)>-

@namyoif u wanna to knw hjw new movie ..u cn go to the main drama thread chronices of blood merchant-yet thread not tat active..but at least gt pic of the filming locationbut hjw thread..one of the chinggu bot the novel and read it...and pm to those tat innterested with the whole storyline

btw..sorri for being offtopic..but wonder is now season of breaking up?another break up news btwn kim woo bin n his model gf
[-( [-(

@nploan based on the photo above, seems it's the actress who only enjoy it. JCW looks like being forced to kiss. I don't blame the actress. I myself would kill to kiss JCW even once
=)) =))

edit:
@drbigapple
Nation's papa is Lee Seung Gi? How? Why??

You seems like paparazzi today spreading break up news.
Hope your news will reverse in this thread and we see dating news
:x :x

hhahhahha i m not paparazzi..i juz read the break-up new frm the soompi main thread :)] :)] :)]  i oso dunno why LSG is selected but  last time alot k-netizen  said he will be a good son in law :-B :-B for me LSG is  a good boy :D:D
hmm..today is juz  not the day for cheering jiji couple
=)) =)) when all chinggus had seen the latest bts of secret show
hahah u sure jcw is bein forced?...seem like he oso too hungry and get hypnotize with the delicious cherry lips of the actress :-\" :-\"

No no no he's unhappy. Definitely!
But it's his job. He should professional.
It's just me who can't accept it
:(:(

Even Ayu can't accept it!
tumblr_n5k5l4yF0f1tbjva7o1_500.jpg
Ayu: Papa, you want to kiss that girl? I'm sure Mama won't allow you to enter her chamber this week
>:) >:)

Guest HanN1430293555

nploan said: JI CHANG WOOK, MAKE SURE YOU DON'T USE ANY TONGUE ACTION! Mamanim is watching and so unhappy!!! 

My nightmare is coming true. JCW is going to kiss another actress in the Secret Show!  :((

at least jcw cn carry hjw :)>- :)>-
i still remember in SEGA bts...binnie face difficulties to  carry hjw....hahah hjw too heavy!! =)) =)) =))
of course jcw the other hand has to be either back of hjw thigh/knee.... :-B :-B
but the most IMPORTANT question here is why his hand is under her skirt??omo....yea yea.. direct skinship since ek set is cold without heater :> :> :\"> :\">

Archived