[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@namyo
POTW was steamy and SBS is the best to show romantic love story (Master's Sun, YFAS, etc).
If you don't get the idea in POTW people will only look at you as pervy. But def there's more story than that. There's no kiss scene, only forehead kiss but the show was very romantic.

I'd rather not seeing JCW kiss w/ anyone in WBDS :P

KBS in quite conservative in sageuks. Ex: HJW in Hwang Jin Yi only lip press kiss w/ JGS, no skin exposure, although the story about gisaeng; Chuno just kiss; Tree With Deep Roots no kiss

Believe me MBC sageuk is just as steamy as any other modern drama
:\">

edit: TWDR was in SBS, but still no kiss there

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For some reason we always go back to talk about the cave scene everytime :\">

I want see a bts though. They torture us. I have imagination but we need the actual footage

Even though you all think I'm a perv 5 coin couple has been the most tender and romantic couple in POTW.

@namyo gt shy seeing cave scene..i meant for real!!!?? @-) @-)

Well hjw didnt gt bash frm k netizen for the cave scene cos the partner is jcw :> :>

the forced scene with dks...uh...i tot showing too much of the skin on the legs oni..??cleavage ... :-/ :-/ uh..but i x plan to replay the video to reconfirm...

but it seem.forced scene th-sn didnt receive complaints..again bcos.it is jcw???

I dunno...but mbc for.triangle(i didnt watch juz.lurk.in.the thread) ppl complain the storyline boring..with too

Much fanservices..hahaa

@namyo we're DanNyang and TaNyang couple!!
=)) =))

@drbigapple ah, I mean HJW legs in DKS rape scene. But the people don't complain about backhug scene in ep 49? Because JCW?
People in Korea must fall for JCW that they forget their national actress show bare skins in cave and in temple. Ckckck
:x :x

Omg @kanyaprasetyo‌ we definitely have shipped the two most beautiful couple =)) =)) :x. And I totally forgot that the moons were called like that

Then I guess I always ship couples with different backgrounds and beautiful chemistry :x

@namyo 5 coins couple are called DanNyang.
I rarely recommend POTW or EK to my friends. They will get heart attacks with the contents.
Then again my friends don't like sageuks. Such a shame, when in sageuk you can see the epic love story with such breathtaking scenes and beautiful couple. It's more beautiful than standard romcom or melodramas for me. But ofc people have different taste

\:D/

@namyo,

i watch chuno live and it was one my all time favorite sagueks, i even hv the dvd.the cinematography is simply awesome. the shipping war back then is equally tense. Lee Da Hae got alot of flak for the exposure scene in korea, i think pple actually complain to e tv station.

i think the cave scene, cpr kiss are all classic scenes and will be remembered for a long time.

@kanyaprasetyo‌

yeah i wouldn't recommend EK to my friends unless they are lookin for something torturous.

well at least 17th is not too far away, will wait for jcws fan meet news.

I actually recommend EK to some friends if they are willing to dare to get into a rollercoaster of emotions. More than 30 episodes drama you really need to be prepared to get emotionally attached at least to some characters.

Has jcw sing before in a meeting fan?

Well initially i wanna recommend my mum to watch ek...hahah yea my mum is kdrama n kpop fans hahahha =)) =))

for me overall ek is a good drama...but

I afraid she will gt heart attack /depress after the time jump when paeha gt crazy...however she did read the korea articles tat ek had a tragic ending(a modern ahjumma with ipad)...n she commented paeha looks hot 8-} 8-} hhaaha sorri greenman..even my ahjumma x interested with u =)) =))

@drbiggapple
Well, my friend's mom loves EK and she likes greenman. =)) =))
Other than me it's only 3 of my friends who watch it. EK is too long even for my taste. If not for JCW, I won't try it, maybe just watch few eps.

EK is good in beginning then become rollercoaster after 20 eps. But rollercoaster or not we love EK anyway. Yeah, it's torturous sh

=)) =)) I have some chingus that they are willing to watch EK because they loved jcw in five fingers and love hjw too. But one told when is the king going to get killed, she dislikes him too much. Her dislike is not even compared with anything here. Even before I knew about jcw she had already said it a loud.

Thanks @kanyaprasetyo‌ I would totally act like the ahjumma poor jcw

@drbigapple have you shown your mom the cave scene? ;))

@namyo‌

oh no [-X [-X i x wan to turn my mum.into crazy fan-ahjumma...later my dad gonna kill me...though he gt abs(but flabby like greenman =)) =)) )

Wonder it is a trend /common to make a short music video/short stories drama before Fm ?? Well cos i read jcw thread his upcoming fm in japan with the bts released....cos i x see any during the super hectic fm for alien boy :-? :-?

The gal in the bts looks familiar...seem even short video.goin have a kiss scene?? :> :>

@drbigapple
When your alien boy do FM, he sings, playing games with fans, quiz, etc. But no short drama.
I also confused with JCW FM in Japan, there seems to be short drama/film.

The most annoying part, he looks like will kiss a girl. Oh my, where's HJW, I want to send her to set him straight. 
:-S :-S

Yea..tats why i feel weird..is tat new trend hahaha....even lsg fm in spore oso singing..playing games :-B :-B

well may jcw requested for short drama :> :> n a pretty model :-? :-?

It.s ok ..juz.let him kiss since i guess the new movie ...mostly abt action n comedy..may x have any kissing scene....so he is hungry n need to eat haha

omo..but i.x wan mamanim lips stained.with ha jung woo kiss :-& :-&

Guest HanN1430293555

ohh this thread is very lively I love it... :) :) 

@kanyaprasetyo really JCW will look like he will goin to kiss a girl, we have to report this to HJW, hmmmm 

oh well if he do so he will regret it :P 
look at this goddess of beauty the Aphrodite of korea!

actress-ha-ji-won-lovely-white-look-for-

Archived