[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mission is to brainwash @drbigapple.  I'll continue...
He shakes her shoulder. 
8rlk8.gif
She shakes his neck. Haha...it looks like JCW already knew what would happen to him if he comes closer to HJW. He had prepared and lowered his head ready to be strangled by HJW!
8rlxc.gif :)) :x :-*

jiji0203 said: Guys, look on the bright side- i mean thanks to North-c-r-*-p (suddenly i can't even remember the name of that company anymore), we're finally moving on from TaNyang/jiji.  
What's that contest all about anyway? I think they waited until now to tell us about the so-called technical problem because maybe in that contest participants were asked to provide an answer to whether there'd be a part 2 to their CF or not- and the lucky winner guessed that there'd not be? hahaha. No CF is fine by me, but the fact that they didnt' clear it up long ago makes me want to go to that North(shore) er..wait is it North(pole?) store and give them a piece of my mind.
Oh well....I'll still be around and hopefully there will be news about hjw and binnie wedding soon. *wink at @drbigapple*
love u guys much  :-*

in SKG house

hjw : its been a long time since i've come here, i miss u unnie..
jcw: thnx kyung gu sunbae for inviting us, its a great honor to work with you
skg and wife: smile
hjw : ur kids are really cute, i forgot to buy gifts for them, mianhe
skg wife : its alryt, u don't have to, by the way, you two look good together, r u dating?

jcw and hjw look at each other...

hjw: no, were just friends. gud friends
jcw:  yes, were gud friends

skg: really? seems like there's more

:x :x :x
:P :P

hmm..should i lurk over greeen thread to look for cure??...sometimes we need a strong Poison as a definite treatment =)) =))
@namyo:
well i knw u wan ur bidam find happiness like our imperial couple after 650 years later ...but the connection with syj is still far...we start with wat connected with jcw-skg -hjw-skg wife..take things step by step :> :> after jcw-hjw go steady..she may brought him to show her best frens syj :)>- and things develop there..double date bla bla ;))

Guest JezzaG

uctqepe said: @namyo OH MY GOD!! the story is not finished there! I found the second clip of WY-TH =)) =)) =))

also THIS 
and there are several others in the same youtube account.. i won't post everything hahahaha.. this person is genius or??? =))

@namyowat tender??
u  c   :o3 :o3 trying walk backwards when the wild hjw coming towards him...i wonder how many times hjw must be bullying him(which not captured by camera)  ...til his auto-reflex is ;to avoid...to run away...or prepare to surrender' =)) =))

Guest JezzaG

uctqepe said: @bluer0se @hanaseys it has also crossed my mind several times, what if OT was played by other actor. Will i like him better? My conclusion is we'll never know for sure how other actors will portray the character with their own style and interpretation..50-50 chance.. BUT for me, the result will be no different because for obvious reason, the writing and character development are still the same! I am not an actor but i just sense that OT has a very limited space for improvisation.. if the writers gave more time to develop OT's earlier character in Goryo and not forcing him to be THE MAN all the time, maybe i will understand and like him better... Alas! our first strong impression of OT was when he mistreated TH so arrogantly.. So yeah, i blame it on the writers, not the actor.. 

BUT if for one time I allow myself to be really shallow to judge only based on handsome face and hot body, i say i will be torn if OT was played by Jo Insung or Rain because i like these dark guys no matter what LOL

@nploan that is her way to be tender. Lol

and to @JezzaG

this is the reaction of LK when someone tries to mess with her pahea

I didn't add any caption because last time it was a mess1383719_1407209799539525_1370886331_n.jp

Guest JezzaG

amayah

said:

This post is SO not MY fault! Please blame nploan for this!!! If it was not for her little cave pics...

Who did Paeha have his first Ohlala with?

Sk1GS41.jpg

jQ1apW0.jpg

XCceHsa.jpg

drbigapple said: @namyowat tender??
u  c   :o3 :o3 trying walk backwards when the wild hjw coming towards him...i wonder how many times hjw must be bullying him(which not captured by camera)  ...til his auto-reflex is ;to avoid...to run away...or prepare to surrender' =)) =))

The gif u just posted, it's as tender as it gets from hjw.  :\"> how can she be violent, cute, and tender all at the same time? :-? if jcw didn't fall for unnie, then i'd say he hit his head too hard during that cave scene.  :D

Archived