[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Guest ThaoL1430293631

SSorry,just my thought, i see Hjw feel Safe with the young men. And i think she dont lie abt single in 8 ys. I think actually she dont like men..do ya undestand wat I want to say?

I dunno but I have a feeling that she dun like men .

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@drbigapple
If it was 10 or 8 years ago, I would ship HJW with Kim Jae Won in real life. Yesterday I chat with KJW fan in the thread and I realize HJW and KJW are very close in real life. KJW even never call her noona even though he's younger, just casually like her friend. If I correct, KJW is the only leading actor that worked with HJW twice. And yes, I'm still bitter w/ their love story and almost non-existent skinship in HJY. But now he's happily married, maybe he should give advice to HJW  
:)) :))

Then today in the morning I came across Yeon Jung Hoon-Han Ga In wedding pics in which HJW attended. So many of his former co-stars has married or in relationship.

I think JCW should do much better if he wants to make a move to HJW. He has slim chance compared to Binnie. Yeah, I know Binnie keep contacts n such. Reality really harsh to us TaNyang/Jiji shippers today
:-@

Scratch what I said about that loves becomes more complicated with older you get we become aware. Maybe its true and her only priority right now is her career. I would like to see her happy.

Because although when I see her smiling I feel that there is something missing in her life and it's not necessary a man but something else, I can't explain it.

drbigapple said: @namyo: 
 juz plz not jjm... >:P >:Pbut i think jcw secretly admire jjm hahahah when he said tat jjm is the handsome actor he ever seen..jcw is such a ??liar...tats why the boys love mv was made by the fan who watched tat interview hahahaha....
  oi chinggu @namyothere r a long list  of hot korean guys...other than binniegong yoo..song seung hun...so ji sub...kang dong wonif  more younger hot males..the list will be longer!! =P~ =P~ =P~
nowadays..i realized hjw taking more roles of being mother :-B :-B u c in SEGA n TK2H oni last episode she having child/childrenthen ek drama(she in mother role longer...) and the new movie(she gonna have 3 children)hahah..event recent pole she voted as the 2nd best future mama..hahhaayea..time for hjw get married  :-\" :-\"

namyo said: Scratch what I said about that loves becomes more complicated with older you get we become aware. Maybe its true and her only priority right now is her career. I would like to see her happy. Because although when I see her smiling I feel that there is something missing in her life and it's not necessary a man but something else, I can't explain it.

so  after all our  lenghtly post ...my chinggus  still insist on jiji #-o #-o #-o
well cos jjm is indeed like a kid in the ek set..so juz a comparison with their role and the characters...they kinda swap with each other in real life..tats all :-\" :-\" 
and well regarding ha jung woo...uh..uh..i think i prefer jjm then :-SS :-SS but ha jung woo is a famous actor and director n hoping the movie will sell well....anyway..i x expect any sparks btwn them in movie n of course plz  x become real life couple.... ^:)^ ^:)^

namyo said: Scratch what I said about that loves becomes more complicated with older you get we become aware. Maybe its true and her only priority right now is her career. I would like to see her happy. Because although when I see her smiling I feel that there is something missing in her life and it's not necessary a man but something else, I can't explain it.

Guest ThaoL1430293631

@namyo that exactly i see. I have a strong feeling she dun like man she like...w.

WHIB happened a long time ago and I am HJW dated here and there since then.
But sadly I have seen both of their horoscopes and hjw is not really JCW's ideal woman, unless if so happens their birth time changes everything.And somehow I got this nagging feeling that HJW probably has a boyfriend, maybe someone who works behind the scenes, after all after she left her agency and started an agency on her own, so she has some business sense in her hence she may fall in love with someone who is a director/producer etc.
That said, I think actors and actresses are still humans, even if they dont date for very long, surely they would have dated shortly.After filming EK for 8 mths, I wouldnt believe it if they dont even have some feelings for each other 8->

Guest ThaoL1430293631

No, chingu, i dont kidding. Actually i feel that. You can see she dont comfortable w women. She confused.

Ok @sakura29angel‌ if indeed it was rumoured that she dated one of those guys could it be Gong Yoo then? Really watch the video you guys they were ice. As if. There was a big wall between then.

Since when we became like this guys :-B

@namyo I don't watch the video but I see the pics. She's really awkward with Gong Yoo, not smiling and all

@sakura29angel ah, I remember that interview

@ThaoL yah, chingu, do you have evidence to prove that? I can't believe it
[-( [-(

@qwenli:
yea..i agree with u...she mayb in relationship with someone who is not celebrities..maybe some CEO in business corporate..../chaebol/director/producer..
but plz not a mistress of some rich/politician  man tats why she is still single n  x getting married...as u c life of celebrities too complicated....
alot celebrities have short relationship here n there..tats why they alwiz say they wanna keep everything secret...those tat reveal  in public becos they r confident with their relationship have become stable/plan to gt married/ accidental get caught by media...
@Thaolfemale celeb mostly x close with other female celeb(unlike male actor/singer) becos female tend to  have higher jealously /competitive mode ...
:-B

Archived