[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@namyo:
as much as i wished jiji become real(yea i hoping at least they declared they are in relationship before went into total silent...which i x mind like wat lsg-yoona,kim bum-mgy becos they wanna keep their relationship privacy)
but so far we gt nothing....but bein trolled >:P >:P
so time to wake up chinggu.... b-( b-( b-(
wish both of them have successful projects :)>- :)>-

while we're bz talking about potential romance between jcw, hjw, or binnie; the next thing we know, jjm's agency will come out and say that jjm and hjw are dating.  That'd be the biggest surprise of the decade  =))

Oh gwad @jiji0203‌ =)) well if that was the case I would be happy for both of them. But seriously if she is or was with someone else I would be worried that his girlfriend was so openly flirting with a young handsome man

@jiji0203:
oh..no!!! X_X X_X
no way!! [-X [-X
there gonna be something wrong....how cn she have better chemisrty with other guy n not her own bf!!=)) =))

well not tat i against jjm..but juz tat i have a feeling/instinct hjw will date/marry someone who is younger than her... 
jjm looks best during his frozen flower time...but now even he shows his abs TWICE(it is not even ranked in  top15 ek most viewed in youtube...so u could guess the attractiveness going downhill.....)hjw is so Fussy type ...i read frm hjw thread today..some singer confess his love to hjw..but was rejected flatly... :-B :-B

That's one brave soul confessing to hjw unnie.  tsk tsk tsk, too brave it u ask me. sorry [-XAgree! jjm looked better than he looks now, no offense.  I also sense that hjw likes younger guys as well cuz hjw is a fun lady and younger guys is less serious and they're fresh-er than some older ajusshi.  

@drbigapple
Yeah, she didn't lick her lips at all!! I'm a bit disappointed wkwkwk...
Don't remind me to NC CF please, okay? We need to wait for a few months.
Binnie said that?? He must try to seduce HJW again.. ckckck
[-X [-X

@namyo
Actually I know the concept too in reality people tend to copy each other when they're close friends or lovers but I don't know there's scientific evidence LOL

:x

@kanyaprasetyo‌ just follow my flow there might not be scientific evidence though all we need are a few facts. I tent to do it, the laugh, the talk but why I don't know except the attraction.

@namyo
 singer who confessed  is Ha Dong Kyun...who was rejected i think long time ago..juz tat recently been brought up by his own buddy Tablo..
well they are old generation hahaha so i x know them :-\" :-\" :-\"
  recentlyi watched  old variety show when hjw juz done her damo drama...the shinhwa boys  who r the host so crazy of her.... tats why i wonder who will be her mr right...hjw definitely very fussy lady....
anyway to be her mr right...juz an advice to her future hubby....made sure not to let his wife do romance drama/movies..later ppl will go shipping her with the co-star  =)) =))
and made sure the hubby himself must be deliciously sexy,tall,deadly handsome..or else all the men whose hearts been crushed will not feel satisfied as they been rejected before =)) =))

binnie said he wants to get married before 40? hmm...i smell something fishy  :-w hjw unnie keeps looking better and better esp. during and after EK.  I'm sure someone who texted her before will try to win her heart for sure this time- if he didn't seriously do that the last time.   ;) jcw-sshi only likes younger/idol, right? hmm....if not hjw, at least moon chae won would be ideal.  :D

Wait. Isn't Taecyeon much younger than wuri Ji Chang Wook? That would be hard to look at. *braces self* @qwenli- Oh I've been here and there, but seriously we need the baby-making, seriously. Don't you agree, @namyo, I heard you are the resident perv.

hjw said before she preferred man younger than her and i think many younger guy likes hjw too ~
 i have read at hjw thread too and try to do some research about  the singer that confess his love to hjw...interesting info that i found was his birthdate same with hjw 28th June ...he was 2 years younger than her ...born in year 1980  :-B  he was so brave enough to confess his love to her at tablo wedding caremony(around year 2009)  ...all i can say is ..wow!!! :P

@jiji0203‌ I have read before that some fans would like to see Moon Chae Won and JCW been paired up for a drama. I like her. When it comes to idols hmmmm. I have no one in mind

@namyo do you ship HJW with JJM now? Go to wangnyang thread!!
=)) =))

Based on her dramas and movies I watch, 80% of her co-stars are younger.
If HJW said she fell in love with her co-star during the projects, it means most probably she will like younger man too.
Ah yeah, the husband must be great and handsome or else he will be threatened by all men rejected by HJW
=))

i wonder if jcw really had that feeling and crushed with hjw ...is he brave enough to confess to her ...just like this guy do or perhaps he did dy ...confess to her in person  :P...well if yes, we never get to know that ...only both of them know ...its a privacy matter and a secret (not that i think too much but this situation is possible to happen) kkkk

@namyo yes, moon chae won is my second fav female actress after hjw.  I think she'd look good pairing up with jcw.  wait a minute, no not yet.  i'm still not over jcw and hjw yet, so dont' start another pairing just yet.  :P

Archived