[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:-O :-B

Summary of TH/SN scenes Part 2

Ep 22 Dokman found out of SN's pregnancy, TH concern of SN, Sn follows lady Park out of palaceEp 23 TH thought SN is dead, depressed and lost his speechEp 24 SN heard about TH's loss of speech, SN enters palace, TH sees SN in courtEp 25 SN/TH in court, met privately, concubine selectionEp 26 Sn becomes concubine, TH selects SN for night duty, chat, SN got whipped, TH visits SN punishes maid
EP 27 Sn not drinking med, TH drags SN away, SN teaches TH to read, quarrelled, SN punished to writeEP 28 TH practices writing, SN/TH metEp 29 TH found out about SN taking poison, TH determined to be good emperorEp 30 TH meets OT, Th and SN analyse governors, SN encourages TH and hugs himEP 31 TH and SN fight for governors, TH failed in taking over court
Ep 32 Hunting trip! TH and SN fixing each other's clothes, four person drinks and mahjong game, "I want you"Ep 33 Th waits for SN to initiate, hunting mishap, TH injured, SN feeds TH medicine by mouthEp 34 TH saves SN while still being ill, TH kisses SN, Sn and TH's "1st night", SN pregnantEp 35 SN under curse, TH refuses Maha, dreamt of killing ET, Ayu's birthEp 36 TH and SN's discussion on strategy, meet governors, SN in cold palace, embrace in cold palace.
Ep 37 TH and SN defeat ETEp 38 TH and SN discussion on rewards, SN prevented from being empress, Tana's deathEp 39 Ayu poisoned, SN's promotion, new empress, Butterfly ostEp 40 Puppet show, TH angryEp 41 TH decides on war, gold smuggling
Ep 42 SN being framed(Maha), TT suspects SN, TH burns fake letter, 5 years jump, Th goes mad due to war defeatEp 43 TH kills, SN comforts, Maha and Ayu reads, TH announces OT to abdicateEP 44 TH and SN tension, TH" you never believed in me"Ep 45 TH and SN cold war, forced bed scene, Ayu's education, SN discover about MahaEp 46 TH dream of SN killing him, Maha's death, Empress thrown out, Ayu becomes crown prince
Ep 47 TH strangles SN, TH drinks, SN invites TH out of the palace, TH faints, SN rulesEp 48 Maha's death, TH went to SN's chambers, Bayan's deathEp 49 SN sent to temple, TH reminiscence, Temple embrace, TH announces SN as empress, TH found out about MahaEp 50 TH kills cruella, coronation, post coronation kiss, TH kills OT, SN realises TH's pain.Ep 51 TH suspects Golta, removes ED and Golta, TT dies, confession in bed, TH dies, Ayu's voice

~O) ~O)

Here @qwenli‌ one more ~O) thank you.

@drbigapple‌ all my purpose to joined baidu is fro the videos. Because they will probably look at me wierd if I write something using Google translator.

@namyo you can sign up right?
Here's hoping you and I will never post anything on baidu or else we'll end up as laughing stock by using google translate to post there.
=)) =))

Let's leave baidu matters to @qwenli, I'll just having fun download pics and vids
B-)

@kanyaprasetyo‌ I know right but I would love for them to see the love for the word kuruchi. But yeah They would think where this ufo came from? So if I see an odd poster I would think is you

Guest JezzaG

namyo said: nploan said: Haha, @namyo, I think you will apply oilment all over his body but not just on the head .  @jiji0203, the pic looks so romantic. 
@drbigapple, when you told us the news about Ga In and Ji Joon. I think about another couple that are also related to them.

:x ;))

@JezzaG
hmm...i guess jcw-hjw are involved in more erotic  racy scenes compare to ga in-ji hoon in tat short mv :-\" :-\"
yea both imperial couples came for the awards too early even bjh not there yet...(i knw jjm slept off..so he was late tat day)the imperial couples having a short date there before the crowd arrived ;)) ;))

Guest JezzaG

It's already past midnight here so let me take this chance to greet mamanim @soojun , our mamanim SY, and all the supermom lurkers in this thread. >:D

tumblr_n5d5wvzFIe1twb88oo2_250.gif tumblr_n5d5wvzFIe1twb88oo7_250.gif tumblr_n5d5wvzFIe1twb88oo3_250.gif
*gifs from HJW thread :D

:x :x

Guest JezzaG

@drbigapple Okay now I have this urge to make a 3 minute long fan-made MV out of the infamous cave scene gif, blurry pics and other photos & gifs that have been tweeked-to-our-standards-liking . :-O :-O :-O Imagine how racy and titillating that mv would be... =)) =)) =))

@‌JezzaG your imperial couple looks sexy in your ava.

@drbigapple include the infamous gif in the video :-O and if jiji happened to see the video. What would they think? When did this happened?

just saw the airport fancam of hjw and jcw talking. They're laughing and they have their own world.

jcw is making his moves..

:x

Here I am hoping that their conversation didnt go like this:

JCW: HJW-Noona-(sshi?)

HJW: yes, JCW-sshi?

JCW: so, I have a really funny story to tell u.

HJW: really? Omg, u're so funny! .*laughing uncontrollably*

JCW: *laughing* u're so cute and funny when u laugh.

HJW: Am I? *continue laughing*

:-/ :-/

@jiji0203:

Actually i think jcw is the oni guy tat really share the same laughing code as hjw...yea ..i saw alot of her previous co stars tat happy to work with her..will laugh with her ...but not every conversation they able share the same reaction like her....sometimes they x gt why she is laughing...even jjm claimed to be a funny guy oso x able gt her joke ...n wonder why hjw laughing :-/ :-/

Archived