[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Guest uctqepe

Oh my.. I dont know why chingus said those were awkward positions.. Those were the most enjoyable scene for them, i believe... ;;)

MBC!! Pallliiiiiiiii!! You've been wasting so much time!! Do it right this time :)]

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest uctqepe

At this point of the drama, anyone actually can sense that these two will have exciting, tense journey ahead.. Look at SN's flustered face.. She was a boy at that time!! While compared to SN's scenes with OT in previous episodes before this, their jouney will be filled with loyalty, heroic fightings and tears but not excitement like with TH.. Omoo, why now i really love the writers!! LOOOOOL

After my exams, i will rewatch from epi 1.. And this time i promise not to skip OT scenes.. :D

opps if rewatching back.....i definitely FF ot screen :-B :-B
cos rewatch his screen for 2nd time...omo #-o #-oi dont wanna curse him for being grumpy old man :-SS
yea awaiting NG time..but plz x show too much green time okie :)>-

Guest uctqepe

@drbigapple now i dont need to FF because i am calm enough to tell myself "ahh dont worry about this scenes, it will be all forgotten.. Even by SN" :P

So, it's fun now to watch..

>:) >:)

@uctqepe:
oh no chinggu..the reason i will FF green screen time is not becos i tot of him being the threat to our paeha....omo definitey no [-X [-X [-X
i juz wanna FF becos it is too   (:| (:| (:|
i better use the extra time to replay the th-sn moments(studying more in detail of their gesture hahaha) than spending sec on greenman..after all time is gold :!! :!!
@sakura29angel:
well the green team maybe will riots more abt the  international marketing cos now their idol now looks like supporting character...the 3rd party/3rd wheel...
(:| (:|
but i guess international fans will be crazy /drooling to c paeha....and  I-) I-) on green screen time even though he will show his flabby abs

They were born to flirt :x ;;):P @nploan you going to have a lot of work as a good detective when they air Happy Time.

Btw did he really hit his head bad on the rock? I was ouch, I wanted to go and apply some ointment. :x

Archived