[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just read tweets in my timeline. One account for Kdramas lovers tweet:
"Empress Ki. High-rated drama with 28% ratings. Suitable for sageuk lovers. A collaboration between Ha Ji Won and Ji Chang Wook."
It also post one BTS pic of HJW and JCW.

Even the account acknowledge the true OTP and no mention of OT.
Oh OT, your tragic life!!
>:) >:)

@koreadaebak

Agree!! Ji Won is really cute and funny in varshow. I saw her in running man and happy together. Very girly and shy and laugh almost everytime. Oh how I wish JCW do varshow someday.

:)) :))

FYI, HJW's kiss with JGS is nowhere near eating. It's only press lips kiss that makes me kinda embarrassed to watch since I never find HJW's chaste kiss in any other project. Maybe because it's old sageuk so people really careful back then, unlike in EK, most skinships sageuk ever.

:\"> :\">

Did you watch family outing with ji woon onnie as a guest?? If dont u have to!! She was really funny at there. She was really clumsy,innocent,will do everything anyone asked n laughs with everything anyone says. Even jaesuk didnt do anything n just take a bit of kimchi she was laughed n makes people at theres just look at her with confused expression :-/ What makes me laughed the most was she said she can cook but in the end what she cooked makes jongkook n jaesuk....... 8-} so really recommended to watch this varshow :-bd

OMG now i want to watch that ep again. I miss funny n clumsy jiwoon onnie hahahaa..

@koreadaebak
In which ep?
It must be quite old.
I'd like to if you give me the link or where to download it?
Actually I quite shocked when saw HJW in RM, because she's just so funny and giggles everytime and unlike her tough persona in movies/dramas.

@jezzaG
Yeah why does Paeha possess such a beautiful voice? 8-> My ideal guy not only has to be goodlooking, his voice has to be awesome too.
Yep folks on Baidu got equally bad withdrawal syndromes, they are complaining why JCW doesnt update his IG.
@sakura29angelI want a hug too!
MBC is really smart to run long dramas, somehow or rather, viewers get hooked and start going cray cray 8-X :P

hjw family outing...i ady watched it several times ...especially hjw vs hyori ...game part there hjw can do a perfect split ~they call her queen of action ...she was so cute and adorable ~ :x   all  man only focus on her...poor hyori and the another actress  ~ i have watched hjw and park hae jin date scene many times  :P

Decisions, decisions, :-? But it would be fun to ask him questions and make him nervious and he might fall into the trap and finally admitting he felt butterflies, oh why not ask him if he knew that HJW had said she felt butterflies when they filmed the cpr kiss :-?

Guest JezzaG

@qwenli IKR! Guys with really amazing voice(esp. singing voice) are a big turn on. Now if you add the looks, the attitude, the charisma, the body, and the very attractive dedication... well, that is some real package we're talking about.  8-> 8->

dont scare off the poor  :o3  :o3 with namyo quest abt marrying her...
abt the family outing hjw with phj..hhhaha it is funny when she sitting near the place full of horses dung hahhaah
=)) =)) too bad hjw rejected phj in family outing...will she feel regretted of her past decision since now he is one of the  famous hot boys ..or she had a better choice now ahem ahem..rite puppy??
:o3 :o3 :o3

@sakura29angel‌ Hey, you gave an idea. Why not, if its questions ask by fans is more likely that he is goin to be ask that. Why not be me the representative of the soompi?

:\">

Guest JezzaG

I love it when PHJ asked her "What are your thoughts about dating younger men?" and she just answered "I just leave love up to destiny~"  :x :x

And am I the only one who finds HJW and PHJ cute together?
Okay okay don't banish me chinggus... it's just that HJW is so shippable with anybody :((

Archived