[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darn it!!!! Who will save me now?? :-/ She can be scary when it concerns of her pahea.

Just with the stare she gave when they introduced botox empress to pahea will be enough. ~:>

Guest JezzaG

@berrybliss chingu, your captions are the best! Never failed to crack me up  =))

@kanyaprasetyo It's when he was playing with GT. He was preparing to hit GT's forehead. I can't remember what ep exactly.

@drbigapple IKR! Somebody took uri Paeha's cotton candy. ;)) ;))

@namyo me too! It seems like TH was captivated by SY's violent charms :-\" :-\" Hmm... Paeha likes violent gurls eh? [-X

Guest uctqepe

JezzaG said:
@namyo me too! It seems like TH was captivated by SY's violent charms :-\" :-\" Hmm... Paeha likes violent gurls eh? [-X

@JezzaG ah, I remember it now, but also don't remember which ep. Time to rewatch then hehe

@namyo
Do you forget that SN is woman on top? She's dangerous
6c49377b02087bf4dbe2c1ebf0d3572c10dfcf87
1392078_551418251610804_718408357_n.jpg

Time for me to sleep now! Bye bye, see you tomorrow
:-h

Guest naety

With the very wide range that he displayed in his acting in EK, Ji Chang Wook deserves an Excellence in acting award.

The Emperor of Yuan is a very challenging character for any actor, and JCW, a young actor, did it so,so well. How else can it be explained that the majority of the viewers fell in love with, sympathize and cared for, a less-than-perfect character. JCW made it happen, through his portrayal of the Emperor.

It's odd when actors who does not display as much range in their acting, as JCW has done in EK, are given the recognition, while our JCW and Ha Ji Won are overlooked for a major acting award. My hope is that, for the drama, the production team, the writers and the cast of Empress Ki to be nominated and win awards given in Korea, as well as on an International level.

I do not watch a drama knowing that the lead will die in the end. If I happen to watch one, I will never re-watch it again. But I am bewitched by Empress Ki and the unwavering love of our Paeha for Nyang. I will re-watch Empress Ki again and again, and I will pause, slow-mo and rewind every one of their scenes together. For me the sweetest and the saddest scene, the scene that most shows their love for each other, is their last conversation and moments together. I must be crazy. I'm crying just thinking about it.

And then @petria must be numb and confused as to why a thread grows about 80pages when she left although the drama is end already.

Read every post carefully, don't miss the BIG thing!!

@sakura29angel
Ayu: mama and papa are together on vacation all day. I'm alone now

Okay, I'll really sleep now. It's almost midnight here!

Guest JezzaG

@uctqepe
Mamanim even likes to turn things upside down.... @-) @-)

ekep05_003.jpg
cr:owner

And likes TH... all tied up. @-) @-)

ekep05_004.jpg
cr:owner

@JezzaG I knew all along that she handles the whip and the kinkyness but I think they balanced it with TH sweetness. You can see it clearly with the dinners and shadow shows. But clearly our ship had their games while olalaing.

I hope nobody heard them while doing it :\">

Guest uctqepe

@jiji0203 which game? cant see your picture, dear.. maybe you want to elaborate with details pervy writing ?? we're all here up for a game! #poking @namyo @JezzaG

Archived