[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@namyo personally I like "How To Train Your Dragon Emperor" because SN's stare at TH... Just explodes my screen. But my pervy mind like " The Emperor That Embraces SeungNyang"
:\"> :\">

Btw anyone know what kind of MV/CF JCW did yesterday? Don't tell me it's Pringles, I don't want Paeha turn into Pringles mascot
:(

@jiji0203Yeah MBC still has alot to catch up with KBS and SBS. --------------------------------Of course, KBS is a national TV (they hv links to the government). Both KBS and SBS has overseas broadcast channels MBC doesnt really have one. KBS started long ago, when I travel I can see KBS channel in hotels even outside of korea, then SBS started about 2 years back. MBC has been losing in terms of ratings for awhile until they started to have a strategic focus on historical dramas. SBS is very strong in Rom com now, with the string of hits since last year and have since lord over the wed/thur slot. 
But I guess I am still thankful that MBC casted JCW finally, and am even eternally grateful that Jang Geun didnt take up the drama.JCW has much more talent than so many other actors of his age, he deserve the recognition and popularity he is having now.

@uctqepeWhy your ava now so angry?
@hanaseyesYour ava now reminds me of the Jekyll and Hyde story. 
@kanyaprasetyo: Yeah I still cant get over the Pringles comment. Now whenever I see pringles, I will laugh.
@namyoYour "explosion" gifs is daebak. LOL
Yeah I would love to see JCW in Runningman too, but RM is on SBS *sob *sob*, hopefully he gets invited after his Joseon police movie get screened. He is so athletic, he will do an awesome job running, climbing and battling Kim Jong Kook. But wait, his game should be swimming...then we can see xxxxx... =)) =))

Some updates on our ship's schedule:
japan_zpsef7f2667.jpg

JCW - May 17 in Tokyo, Jun 7th in OsakaHJW - Jun 28 in Tokyo
Top right hand corner of JCW's poster is about the program, I regret not learning more japanese (I only took a 3 month course). Trying to guess now what it all says, first one seems to be some musical performance, second one I can read the chinese is singing, then I cant make out the 3rd and 4th.
SO envious of Jap fans, who can hear Paeha sing live!!

hjw will be celebrating her bday in tokyo  with the fans :)>- :)>- :)>-
well....both of them need space as our chinggus mentioned before...
juz hope those space not making them drift apart instead =)) =)) =))
@nploan:
yea i agree..i never c hjw do so frequent licking lips action in her previous interview :-? :-?
  maybe korea weather is getting too dry tats why she did so:(|) :(|) :(|)

Guest uctqepe

@qwenli he's angry because he hasnt been in any tv show after EK finished.. Grrrrrrrr!!!
PS: @namyo what do you mean to make it fair? if thats the case, he shud be given promotion event too >:) >:) *MEAN-mode*

@utcqepe, per CherKell, JCW will get a lot of interviews after the drama. Maybe they have not been aired yet. I heard that it's been a long time since HJW's last fan meeting in Japan. I wonder why she chooses Japan to celebrate her birthday with fans. Who knows? Maybe they will have a secret vacation there.  :P :x ;))

funny why jjm not doin any fanmeeting :-/ :-/ :-/
though he lost in the so called love triangle n gt deleted  before the finale episode.....yet he still one of the lead :-B :-B (even the heirs 2nd male lead-kwb did FM with psh in china).... 
actually tis japan FM been released long time back ..i think since jan....
now wanna  c other country FM schedule
:> :> :> 
 plz jcw n hjw agency... [-O< [-O<  u guys need to made them do at least one or 2  FM together...u cant keep on  separating them....*whispers- our chinggu @nploan need new material for gossips  ;);))  *

Guest uctqepe

@nploan really? so when is HJW's birthday in Japan? i hope JCW will be still in japan and they can have PRIVATE birthday party..  ;)) ;))
:)All paparazzi, be ready!! bring the best ultra-zoom camera! :):)]

JCW will do fanmeeting in Japan. Maybe to promote EK too.
Usually in fanmeeting he will sing.
So envious of Japanese fans. It's for the nth time JCW go to Japan.

@koreadaebak
I also don't know what to watch after EK. Other dramas seem pale in comparison. No more Pyeha, no more Nyangi... Ottokhae??

Some facts:
During EK entire run, KBS dramas in Mon-Tue never reached more than 10%.
SBS dramas never reached more than 20%.
That's why MBC should promote/over-promote EK and uri couple!
B-)

Guest uctqepe

it's just really funny to me that some people in MT still can say that uri Paeha is typical flowerboy (only good looking, no substance).. ARE THEY BLIND????
i want to give off topic but i remember moderator has warned us several times not to give offtopic that easily :| :-S
flowerboy huh??!!

tumblr_mns82s90dc1rebvkvo1_500.gif

@uctqepe
Your ava! :\"> :\"> Looove it! Dangerous Paeha. Sexy!
Oh, is that the definition of flower boy?Nevermind... ;)) Better than dry flower or frozen flower, just saying. :-\"

Archived