[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@namyo

I guess no steamy for haha :(:( (tats why the tickets sale very slow .. Tsk tsk tsk)

I guess .. The scene fastforward To having 3children straight [-( [-(

Ahjussi didnt grab the golden opportunity I-) I-)

Anyway unnie getting lazy .. She not updating her ig at all... Oni 1picture for her japan tour tsk tsk tsk :-/ :-/

@MichelleG‌

yr fan art so funny.

we are just footsteps away from our 1 year anniversary but all these complicated feelings...

i love both jcw n hjw. Ms Ha: pls meet some cute guy in japan n have fun with him. i wait for yr IG.

Mr Ji: hope u got some comfort in e skinship of healer.the ratings are bad but at least u got yr bonus benefits as a man 8-X

if there are any other ship lurkers here,just note that jcw can make kissing anybody sexy if he wants to. I enjoyed his drama very much but shipping is a different thing. ah yes, i remember him kissing guys in musicals too. :o3

Whatever they say for me forever Jiji is the best. The rating in empress ki last year and chemistry of Jiji cannot be break. Even the commercial in Northcape Rock the world of fans. Until now still the feelings of that moments can still feels. That's the power of Jiji. Fighting. But anyway congrats to healer. They are great too but Jiji will be forever in my heart. Hello to all fans of Jiji. Fighting until the end. Missing all empress ki fans. Cherkell, palilsan, qwenli,namyo,Valsava, sj15selfohw1023, ChelseaS, drbigapple,nploan, kanyaprasetyo, michelleG, sakura29angel, sharonsfv, B-u-z-z-B-e-e and to all fans. Sorry if I forgot some names.

In a variety programme on TVN broadcast on 26jan, it was revealed that hajiwon was initially offered the role played by Han Ga In in the hit movie Architecture 101, but she didnt take it up, not only her, but song hye gyo and jeon ji hyun had turned down that role. Soo Ae wanted to take up the role but the schedule clash with her drama, a thousand promises, and so the role went to han Ga in.

-----

I guess its common for top stars to turn down roles.

hello guys! just post it here for the first time (since I just made soompi acc recently) but, as much as I love Healer. Empress Ki was the first time I knew JCW and I love tanyang as much as you all do!! Xx

I'm just wondering, If I'm not mistakenly read... that JCW is going to enlist soon? when? I've heard about that before but not sure...

qwenli said: In a variety programme on TVN broadcast on 26jan, it was revealed that hajiwon was initially offered the role played by Han Ga In in the hit movie Architecture 101, but she didnt take it up, not only her, but song hye gyo and jeon ji hyun had turned down that role. Soo Ae wanted to take up the role but the schedule clash with her drama, a thousand promises, and so the role went to han Ga in. ----- I guess its common for top stars to turn down roles.

rixxanna said: hello guys! just post it here for the first time (since I just made soompi acc recently) but, as much as I love Healer. Empress Ki was the first time I knew JCW and I love tanyang as much as you all do!! Xx

I'm just wondering, If I'm not mistakenly read... that JCW is going to enlist soon? when? I've heard about that before but not sure...

@drbigappleBecause I am feeling blue.
-------------------------------Japanese media reported that Ha Ji Won's fan meeting was very sucessful. All 6000 seats were filled and sold out. Most Korean actress are considered awesome if they can fill 2000+ seats.
During one segment, when the organiser played a highlight version of Empress Ki, she was moved to tears and said "Maybe I havent got out of the character, I remember how tough the filming was and how the character felt, so I cried. I am sorry"
The japanese website link here, you can see one of the pix, she look sad and almost teary.http://korepo.com/archives/82617
I want to give her a hug and tell her *Its ok jiwonnie, I will go down this sinking ship with you* :((

It's okay unnie, we haven't moved on too :(( :((

It's already 1 year n she's done a project too but still not get out of her character :-/ :-/
That's how 51 eps drama got to you :P

@qwenli your ava is more like puzzle :P

JCW sings an OST for Healer too... Let's see if he still have an effect to makes me cry after listening to his song...
His last OST "To The Butterfly" makes me cry the first time I heard it. :(( :((

@qwenli
u are like @dinotuna who changed her ava into black color  =)) =))
anyway..sorri chinggus but i feel like  b-( b-( unnie..opps :-SS :-SSshe is the one alwiz pick those melodramas with sad ending tsk tsk tsk...tats why the only happy and fantasy ending left those sega and tk2h /:) /:) 
if only  she choose scripts like how ghj did...then she can be queen of romance......
dont believe her tat she not getting out of her character yet 8-| 8-| because she filmed the coabm although juz a 20min appearance on the screen...
she maybe still have the memories of the hardships she faced during filming...so she need a new projects soon.....ofc with more hot kisses/hugs....in a cozy and beautiful spring ;)) ;)

Just dropping by to share my HJW fanart hehe :))
10950888_10152788086984775_184086814_n.j

I still have the JiJi couple fan art with me. Will share it on Anniv.

Just a little speech. Haha :-))

I know that environment here kinda =(( But no matter what happen to our JiJi, dating or not, I am grateful to them because I met new friends.To my FB account, I am a closet shipper because none of my close friends are fan girling to K-dramas, but with Soompi and IG, I met you whom I can laugh with, and share my misery haha

:((
But starting today, I will take a rest. It doesn't mean that I am giving up, only waiting quietly, but not expecting too much.Whoever they will date in the future, I will be happy especially Ms. Ha. I hope someday he will find a man who is willing to give everything to her because she is a nice gal. Hope she will consider to marry someday and have a kids whether it is not Ji Chang Wook. Because she is more important to me. To Mr. Ji, he's still young. Fulfill your dreams and become a better actor. If someday these two will meet their path someday (or have had met their path), and ready to annouce their relationship to the world, I will be very happy and still continue my deal to myself, no matter how many years they may take. :-))
It's really funny that I become a soompi than an fb addict. When I woke up, this is the first site to open. :-)) Glad I am not alone with this craziness haha. :-))
To be honest, I really want to give up JiJi a long time ago, but JiJi love surprises! :-)) But the feeling I have today is like my crush rejected my feelings :-))I don't know but I hope it's normal :-)) But to the other ship, this message doesn't mean I let them won until they confirm their status. hehe. I will just let things happen. 
Thanks Chingus!! I am still happy that you accepted me here and I earned a lot of LOL badge because of you :-))
This is not Goodbye. I am just hibernating.
>:D< >:D<

Archived