[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wat unnie saying Family DATING :-O :-O :-\" :-\"

Chill chinggu

:P:P before we conclude either the coat is same or not .. Lets wait till we see a clearer picture after piggy finish his musical event today...

Cos at moment all i SEE is a happy family (and 2nd time for ahjussi to appear in unnie ig :P:P )

Actually, I lof seeing the Heosamgwan family picture. Mamanim looks so comfortable there.

And seeing puppy's picture, maybe I have a words for both then.

HJW: "I'm ready to get married. 3 children seem great. But later, after I go to Hollywood.. I have to try my luck there. Yeaa, for about 2 years is enough."

JCW: " perfectoo!!! I'll come to you in two years, after finish my enlist!!"

And they both smile with sparkling on their eyes hahahaha... =)) =))

Hahaha just found a new fish...
New trend in Korea... likened your co-star with food!
wpid-2015-01-17-16-03-51_deco.jpg?w=600
cr: daegorr

BJH said JCW is like beef bone stew (seolleotang) because he's sincere n serious person...
Not too long ago somebody's co-star likened her to salmon :> :-\"

@kanyaprasetyo
omo omo, Seolleotang is my favourite korean dish!! No wonder I am so in love with him.It is not easy to find this dish in many korean restaurants because I found out that the soup take 12 hours to stew with beef bones.But it is not a thick murky kind of soup that you would think from long boiling. It is a clear soup, totally delicious!! :x :x
@drbigapple

Just to share abit of titbit with you, I read the interview on how Ahjussi select his child actor for the movie. He said there are 2000 registered child actors in korea, out of which 1600 can memorise lines. He audition all of them, and because the first child in the movie is actuallly not his biological son, he chose one that look like Hajiwon, the other two younger kids are chosen to look like him. 
I thought he is so detailed to go through all the child actors.

@qwenli
thanx for sharing the info abt ahjussi :x :x  i  read that he even tried filming at the filming set using his own videocam first  before the real filming started ;) glad unnie have the opportunity to work with him...
anyway the composer for unnie song ' at this place' also went to vip premier and support her  today :x :x
too bad my jetplane is sick=(( =(( he went to hospital
hmm...@kanyaprasetyo what fish u caught from baek jin hee interview??i want to hit the reporter who wrote tis article /:) /:) 'getting played by women around him?? ' tsk tsk tsk..

Sorri chinggu ... But their long coat is not the same .. :-SS :-SS please see how the buttons are arranged :-SS

Anyway we shouldnt be greedy with matching items tsk tsk tsk ... Please pay attention to other stuffs :-B :-B

Like why our unnie stylist and piggy manager love to ig each other ~O) ~O)

The ek drama ended a year ..

Chinggus where is ur imagination again tsk tsk tsk

Better pictures of him tonight

Screenshot2015-01-17-23-30-00.png

Screenshot2015-01-17-23-30-33yYDLA.png

Actually the outfit he is wearing tonight is his Healer's outfit in ep 13, I just saw it in the preview. *gasp* so they still shooting ep 13 or 14 for monday and tuesday?
EDIT:Translation of his second IG on Jan 17
The final performance of The Days has ended...it was a very warmth period of time and I receive much love, I know again...thank you very much! The beginning of happiness is longing! if there is no longing, where can there be happiness! by writer Park Bong Shin, somebody wrote in a letter. Thank you. Everyone please be happy.@happiness 

@qwenli don't you remember EK finale shooting was on the same day? Or GG14days finale like that because they don't have enough material/no time to shoot..
I read and watch (in KOD) liveshooting drama means it could be they still shooting at the same day the drama aired. so if Healer is on Mon-Tue that means it's possible ep 13&14 still shooting at the airing day :-SS @-)
No wonder that piggy sleeps in his car and miss his bed I-) I-)

@drbigapple which unnie stylist n JCW manager? rs and leeyoungju??

Archived