[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

He is kinda ranting about our life well whatever it is, if it is a poem or his personal post, everything he says is true.

Just like when we make choices, there are still hindrances that will interrupt you in your path. Well that's life. We have no choice but to deal with it. But If there is a problem, you will surely overcome it.

I am hoping that he will become strong in coping up with his living and do not be depressed it what's happening about his life. :( Be like HJW who always love to smile. :)) When you smile, you can only share positive vibes to your followers. When he posts something like this, I feel that he has a problem :( introverts are kinda like that. :-SS they don't like to socialize with other people but they are afraid when they are alone. =((

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why wookie suddenly post something serious about humanity, did he meet something/ someone bad today :(:(

hix the closer his enlistment i think he will become more sensitive =(( he doesnt want to get seperated with his mom, his fans or someone he loves :-S

JiJi if u two really dating pls let us know before jcw go the MS, we couldnt bear in that two years :(( :((

@sakura29angelI want to give you the shipper of the month award. I am sure you spent alot of time and effort putting those videos together!!May I know the name of the korean song you used in video 2?Its such a great gift, I consider it a new year gift!
--------------------omo, a few things about jcw's IG, starting off with the simple things first:
- black and white pix = sad/moody/not so happy- I notice jcw is quite consistent in updating his IG round about midnight, probably before he sleep. he is quite a consistent person.- oh that long philosophical post, I always knew he was bright and smart but that post just blow my mind away. He seems like an old soul, he really needs to date a noona.- he should have lifted it from somewhere. a book he was reading? But he didnt quote the source, cant be part of healer's script, its too long.- I never knew IG can have such a long caption and he bothered to type it all out. oh my.- is ji wonnie not giving him enuf love or attention? Looks like rachel noona not bothering him too.- such an interesting person.now I love him even more. 
dun do this to me, no, no, what I am I going to do when he enlist? ~X(

:x :x :x i notice he posted something sentimental the day after he performed his musical too. the last round he quoted the songs lyrics.

Maybe when he met HJW, he now knows the difference between happiness and being alone. He is always with his mother most of his time and he met a princess that will show her the meaning of Joy.

Because now on Healer, he seems to posts more "sadness" and "cold" and might miss the times when he's with HJW.

Also, his rant is about him dating HJW, too. Lol! Because they cannot be in public, meeting each other are very rare. They also need to do ninja moves so that others will not notice them. Plus today, HJW has meet up with ahjussi. Looks like he's jealous and now rant about life. Who are introvert here?! Me I am kinda, but don't know if he is like me. When someone you like is with someone, knowing it's nothing, your heart is still not calm. Especially HJW smiling and laughing. :> I ask him not to worry because he already got her heart.

Our puppy might want to reveal his love for mamanim to us but there are still hindrances because he's a public figure and now all he can do is post on Instagram. Hehehe.

He didnt hashtag Healer ryt? Aw Wookie dont be like this :( :( , i can feel the sadness through ur post. Something or someone might be bothering u. When he's alone he goes sentimental and comtemplating of something, deep thinking about life, people etch. Aw puppy yah, cheer up, 2015 is coming :(

Speaking of enlistment :( why so hurry? Lol when im just starting to know him more, he's growing on me not just hjw's partner but as JCW. Its hard to wait for another 20-22 months. Can u pls marry ur fave noona first before entering the army. Atleast we knew that ur heart is happy before leaving us. :(

@michelleG @qwenli thnx :) i love all the songs. The 1st song is perfect for them. Qwenli yeah.haha .. the 2nd song is "Marry U" by 2bic the one jcw posted on his ig. The last song, its my LSS. I think i already memorized its lyrics.

Edit : just read from jcwkitchen so basically the lines taken from a poem entitled "Paradox of our Time".

am just very impressed that he is reading even when he is so busy working.

@sakura29angel‌

it is very difficult to maintain the relationship esp during the beginning stage, when i am sure they want to see each other all e time. and i think hjw and ahjussi are both very established in their career so i think both of them being together more often affected him?

i remember mgr bang saying that jcw cries easily,he is a cancer sun sign, so he is emotional to some extent. healer's ratings isnt as good as expected so i think he is not in that great a mood

*breaking news

Actress 하지원 Ha Ji Won becomes the emcee for MBC "Drama Awards" which will be broadcasted on 8:55 pm, Dec 30
---------------------------------------------

oh so what about Shin Dong Yup and Soo Young, they are known as MCs for the awards before :-/ i tot unnie just the daesang presenter only 8-| 8-|

edit:
@sakura29angel i dunno yet chinggus, i got this news from unnie FC

Hope to see them together again but it seems impossible. :-< :-<

Anyway I am excited to see her. We might not know, there is fish ready for us. [-O< [-O<

But wookie is on KBS drama awards next day right with rachel noona. There I don't want fish from them. I am full. LOL. :-SS

HJW is the MC for MBC Drama Awards on Dec 30 at 9 pm. Wow! Is it her first time as an MC? It would be awesome if both HJW and JCW are the MC, but I don't think JCW is confident to do this job. I have a feeling that 'Empress Ki' will be the winner for Drama of The Year award. I wonder if JCW will be the guest speaker or announcer just like he did last year. :-/ 
Thanks @sakura29angel for the videos! I love "Healer 2 Hearts". Haha...:-* :x

HJW looks gorgeous on Vogue magazine, but where is her Emperor? LOL
vogue.jpg

yeah @nploan i hope your feeling will come true, EK will be the winner of year drama item and jcw will be the representative go to the stage to get the awards from unnie, wow daebak :x :x

or at least he is the presenter for excellence male awards pls pls [-O< [-O<

ah as i know unnie used to be MC for Daejong Film Awards 2013 :-B
lol im so curious what outfit she will wear at MBC awards as an emcee, because at Daejong she wore a discreet dress to walk on the red carpet but when being an emcee, she changed to many sexy outfits :)) :))

Will it be too much to ask that if they both indeed attend the MBC Awards that they come holding each others hands so proudly? :\"> :\"> :\">

We dreamers could definitely dream, right? If that is too much to ask then can they at least be seen in one frame? It's been forever that we last saw them together in one frame. :(

I am so not wishing for Empress Ki to win any award on this one just having Jiji together is far worth than any award. (Blame it on Tahwan's cheesiness) :>

Archived