[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Yay Guerilla Date!! Aw i wish they could ask her about Empress Ki or JCW. Since JCW Healer is on KBS. Sure they will ask her about her relationship. Will they ask these question?

1. Ur best kiss so far?

2. Closest co star ?

3. Are u watching Healer?

I wish i could have that EK Bluray disc too :(( it seems like not just goodies for us but a mine of golds. ;))

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello girls !! How are you? For those who celebrating Christmas. .. I wish you a merry Christmas (even if I am quiet late ... sorry!) ! !! I am glad that you, girls, are still active ! I missed you!

I have a question :-B when will be cobam vip première ? I will pray with you girls so our puppy will come to the vip premiere. I hope that it will be the case so @MichelleG will create us an hilarous phone conversation between our jiji. =))

Ah MS ... i hope our puppy is not going to dump me ( or @uctqepe‌) before going to MS... :-S

@kanyaprasetyo‌ thank you sharing the bts stills of ek...today i just confirmed that I am still crazy as always ! =))

I love you all! :x

@poire9219cobm premiere is Jan 12.---------------I just finished watching one recent ep of Happy Together where they invited 4 attached male celebrities to the show.Three of them were actors, two of them met their wife/gf through a drama. One of the them said they fell in love immediately on the first day of filming and they are still dating after 4 years. The other one who got married Ki Tae Young, said it was funny that rumour of him and his wife Eugene started during the middle of the drama, but actually they only started confessing and dated in the last month of the drama. But the interesting thing was both couple fell in love even before any kiss scenes in the drama.
so it strike me that wow, people can really fall in love at first sight. And also if jiji had film so many eps before the big kiss, and after that still have so many eps of close skinships. My golly, either they really hate each other and dont fall in love or they will have already be head over heels over each other.but its a tough relationship. I understand. 8->

I remembered before Eugene attended an event of him ( a party) and speculations of them dating surfaces around but they denied it, and said that they were just clfriends. They just confirmed their relationship the day they announced about their wedding. Lol Eugene just post on her account a msg of her getting married without naming her groom . Ryt after its Ki Tae young who then posted on his account..

Like what jcw said in his interview, its hard not to fell in love during filming.

Aishhh JiJi ..

Ha Ji Won updated her IG 40 mins with her mom. Looks like they watched a concert together?! I guess it's Psy's concert.

Hmmm. You unfair mamanim. [-( why didn't you and your staff upload that you watch The Days musical. [-( [-(

-----

I searched a while ago to this thread the word "ideal type". You really have many hints that JiJi have something sharky and those cannot be ignored. 8-> 8->

I believe JCW who is the first who fell in love with mamanim godess like beauty (but has troll side. Lol) first.

In one of his interview, he says that if he loves someone, he will tell that person about his feelings and its up to the woman to decide if she will accept it. Mamanim also says that she is ignorant(?) when it comes to love so when someone likes her, she prefer if he bravely confess his feelings to her. So maybe puppy has admitted his feelings to mamanim and she accepts it. 8->

----------------

If puppy is dating:

I don't think that she is someone but HJW, because if it's not her, I don't think it's ok for a girl to see his boyfriend flirting with mamanim behind the scene. Although 9 years older, HJW is pretty plus more and more people including Us are attached to their chemistry. JCW is introvert, so probably the girl will be super jealous if he sees his boyfriend laughing and smiling because of other girl.

We rarely see his genuine smile, only when he with male seniors and of course, you know who. Hehehe.

Also, answering that "dating an older woman is ok" and "it doesn't matter about the age" is not ok too because we and "her girlfriend" will assume that she is pertaining to HJW. So do you think if his girlfriend is not HJW, would you think puppy will say that?! Puppy has an honest side right? 8->

And it's also not good that his "aura" is bright when HJW attends his musical when he is dating someone else.

I am 99% sure that JiJi are dating.

8-> 8-> 8->

Mr.Kitten
10808988_1507754872842172_1860027689_n.j

And I just wanna sing this song

Bwara Mr. Kitten, Kitten geudaeneun geudaeneun geudaero meotjyeo
Bwara Mrs. Kitten, Kitten geudaeneun geudaero yeppeo (S J Call!)
Bwara Mr. Kitten, Kitten geudaeneun geudaeneun geudaero meotjyeo
Bwara Mrs. Kitten, Kitten geudaeneun geudaero yeppeo

to the tune of SUJU-Mr.Simple

=)) =))

@kanyaprasetyoHjw really need to date a younger guy, why would a crossing mid 30s woman regularly post toys on her IG?
hmmm :-?, they must be christmas gifts from someone....
I thought the kitten is her because the other bear is so kick-richard simmons and looks like a boy (roof jumping, kick richard simmons healer boy)But the cat has a boxy body and wears a bow tie, so it should be male.
hahah, you are right, somehows it co relates to healer boy's kitten IG.
Sigh...these two.... :x

hmm JiJi again one follow one on IG :-?

unnie just update a post w gifts then jcw follow a post w gifts too :-\" :-\"

btw i look at the toys post of unnie many times, yeah the kitten seems refering to someone we already know :-\"  but dunno why the white bear make me tot about ms R :-SS if so what unnie is meaning :-??

@sharonsfv Dun worry about the bear.

That is a bearbrick and we cannot connect it to R noona. Hehe.

Ok edit:

I think the bearbrick that has been given to her by someone is already made (not-customized) and maybe @coppersun is right. The meaning is to mum the relationship. Lol. I thought it's something you can customize because I've seen some here painting the white version of the bearbrick that's why I want that toy.

Ok. I fail on my previous post. Lol.

oh understand, tks your explanation @MichelleG :D

but i notice the obvious heart shape on the bear as well :-? , so this is unnie meaning

kitten + customized bearbrick  ----> wookie, let mum about our relationship but your heart should be kept carefully, arrasoo :-t :-t

Archived