[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

LOL thanks chingus for appreciating my story. :)) i was avoiding to visit the thread because I feel embarassed to what I've written lol. X_X i was just imagining that their posts have connections with each other and can create a story! LOL =))

But i have edited some part and realized that our JiJi are active in sns for 4 consecutive days! ;))

We're not sure if they are back in each other's arm because no posts after HJW #-o but surely, ms. Ji will forgive her bf. ;)) or must have been forgiven. ;)) every relationship suffer in a situation like this especially when the girl is jealous ;)) so don't worry, this is just normal. but deep inside HJW's heart, she has forgiven puppy even of he's not saying sorry, but being a girl, she wants to let JCW know that she must be the only one and no other woman has the right to have fishy stuff with him. :))

Oh my delulu mind. =))

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The entire outfit is Adidas, so it will be a bit strange if there is no Adidas connection.Cass beer CF? Now winter time and it will be cold for the next 4 months, wearing sportswear to shoot CF is abit strange.
But if it is really Cass beer, am glad they still continue to work with JCW. :)>-

I thought adidas korea endorser is jjh

:-B

@namyo‌

ur pirate ship is either sailing or sinking ~O) ~O)

Unnie please learn frm syj /:) /:)

Btw.. I think unnie also need to practice back her drawing skills..

Never realize the "smile event" that smiling flower is actually designed by her ..

Based on her art talents she cn draw better

since tis programme about helping the children with cleft palate/cleft lip .. She should have draw picture of children smiling :-B not flower unnie.. Children dont like flower but candies :(|)

lol its so funny !!! According to fans in baidu about yesterday kbs interview in Vietnam ...when the interviewer ask her the secret of her young face /appearance ..unnie answered no time to become old  =)) =)) the answer that no one can think and its so logic ! good answer unnie   :-bd =)) =))

Aw Paeha :(( :(( i know i should move on :(( but how can I? Aigoo i really need a new drama but there's none that captures my attention. Either not interested or too lazy to watch. Last nyt, i was backreading the posts here from 1st page to page 25. Lol i just missed the early days of the thread and insighful posts about TaNyang, wonder where are all those shippers now. during the EK days airing, i prayed to the dramagods to give us a TaNyang Ending, and just let jjm and hjw ending for real. Lol BUT im so greedy so i wanted the TaNyang to continue their story for real as JiJi. Lol Why talking about sinking again? Hahaha

What ?? @sakura29angel‌ now what is the situation ? Although paeha died but its consider dramagods give us tanyang ending rite :-O to get persimmon yummies we need money to buy it to get tanyang ending.... :-SS :-SS chingu u shouldnt prayed like that :(( its ok no tanyang ending than... :-S :-SS

class="post-title entry-title" TaNyang Weekly (23/11/2014) Posted on 2:41 PMby TaNyang Haven with No comments 10748315_737623802995622_1060351203_n.jpA mixed bag of week, as usual from TaNyang/JiJi Couple. Enjoy! 1. For Ji Chang Wook’s new drama “Healer”, the first and second teaser are out and there’s whole batch of new stills from the drama. Ji Chang Wook looks manly,...

link: http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2014/11/tanyang-weekly-23112014.html

Lol @JacquelinQ that was before where i am desperately prayed to make SY love uri Paeha. But now i only pray to the dramagods and santa clause to let the JiJi continue their story for real. Oh pls hear me santa.. hahaha

So lee yong ju followed monjiyah, while yeohee followed the hardcore ot fan and i think they knew each other. Omo!

Speaking of ig, i missed the fishy comments of some shippers here in jcw and hjw's posts *cough ilovethedragonfly and ladybug...

Guess monjiyah is not shipper here.

Hmm should i have an ig official for ahjussi-hjw so later one of unnie stylist will follow me as well /:) /:) >:) >:)

@sakura29angel‌

Well i juz happy for unnie son ye jin (wonder is it kng :> :> ) at least she gv the hint tat she is dating....

@JacquelinQ‌

Then i wish unnie cn gv some tips to ahjussi how to look young =)) =)) poor ahjussi .. His current filming(with jjh n ljj) will only end in jan 2015.. He must be really busy ...

@doc yea your ahjussi is really really busy  (:|   (:|
what? ..tips to look young 
:-/ :-/ nah.. :-j  unnie will not gv any tips to ahjussi to look young not even one ...unnie time is way too valuable to be wasting on gv some tips to ahjussi ~   (:| (:| its clear that ahjussi is too busy that he have no time to look young >:) =)) =)) =)) no use unnie give him some tips >:) =))

@doc shes dating? What kind of hint? With whom? @namyo would be happy if its kng.

Hahahahah even u created an ahjushi-unnie account no unnie stylist will follow it. Oh her manager perhaps. Lol

Edit: i read last nyt that its JiChangwook who named us, TaNyang. If i understood it ryt. Its started during the bts,where he's painting sy.

He wrote "TaNyang or SeungHwan".

Their own language - TaNyangeo or TaNyangish

Just search the post from pg 7-25. It was posted by sayadew.

Archived