[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Read on Baidu, the translation of her High Cut magazine interview.These are some excerpts:
Q: If you want to have 3 kids, you will need to have some plans for dating and marriage?A: Yes, of course I have to date but how do you plan to date? (laugh), would destiny suddenly come knocking?
Q: What are your next plan?A: I should be acting in two movies. Actually I really would like to be in a drama, but I have to be careful about the timing and scheduling.

:bz

Unnie [-( [-( she really good with her teasing ... tsk tsk tsk ...

Basically she is dating someone now .. Thats why instead of saying she wan a bf .. Now she wan children :-\" :-\"

Unnie is a perfectionist so she will do things step by step ..

Though i wan to see her more frequent thru drama ... But i think frm her interview meant she have accepted 2movie scripts?? Congrats unnie .. Yea do movies better cos will have more time for dating :x :x

class="post-title entry-title" TaNyang Weekly 18/01/2015 Posted on 3:03 PMby TaNyang Haven with No comments 20150112195607_I_00_C_1_423.jpgAs if JiJi looks up at the weather and decides to mimic the grim weather, it’s been grim week for us all. But no worries, there are still enough fishes to keep you satisfied. 1. Ha Ji Won’s COABM VIP Premiere on January...

link: http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2015/01/tanyang-weekly-18012015.html

@qwenli well, they have much more schedule than I could put each week. I just put out the highlights and the important ones... for example, I don't post Healer BTS or HaHa couple High Cut pictorial :P:P
it would break TaNyang shippers if they see them.. LOL

I'm sure even though Wookie married at 30 or 40 he'll still break my heart :-< unless it's with obvious lady :>

Archived