[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Ahahaha.
Ok, I visited mamanim's thread. :-O
Well I still give thumbs up to the people behind high cut that as a JiJi shipper, I am slightly jealous :| Ahjussi looks like a prime minister or widower business man who met a hot secretary :-D
I want to photo manipulate JCW's face to ahjussi's :):)>-

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@nploan‌

we need to escape the claws of trollcape. or maybe we need to engage Healer to hack their pcs to get all the photos n videos! :))

-----

poor hjw has o wait for jcw to finish shooting in feb before he has time for her. :P

@qwenly she doesnt need to wait Jiji finishes his drama. He can go to visit her while he has time like meet up in a coffe shop maybe. ahhh i shall imagine about them right now. Enjoying coffe while holding hands and talking about their daily activities :-\" :\">

unnie must Feel very touched that her 1023 fans gv support by watching the Coabm .....

so far the tickets sale still doesnt look promising :(:( hope tomorrow will be better ... (Coabm really need to catch up before the release of minho movie)

(I think i need to call up jetplane to promo unnie movie 8-} 8-} )

Today is the day makgong ...! Now one can proceed to Daehakro ! Car stuck fast fast ㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ

# # Makgong to Mooyoung the day at # healer

# Makeover

nice catch @sakura29angel i see the form of these coats look alike, esp the contours :-bd oh btw is it me or jcw expression so soft, dunno he showing it for who :-\" :-\"
yups sorry Doc but your ahjushii looks like father of 4 children there X_X X_X

Archived