[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

haha @kanyaprasetyo just watch the video of unnie at KBS interview in my language

do u know wat unnie describe ahjusshii " pure, innocent and sexy " lol @drbigapple is that really your ahjushii =)) =))

and then emcee ask her to reenact again the glancing eyes in movie Phone, she said "no" w aegyo :))

but unnie really to funny when answer QA

mc: heard that u dont know cooking?
unnie: who? u refering me? ( lol she really can pretend w innocent face)
mc: yes it's u hjw
unnie: no, i can cook some dishes

then emcee check w her sister was being there if unnie can cook well, she say yes. the emcee said seem these two already deal in advance (everyone turn to laugh)

unnie: but now seem like i can eat than cooking

yeah like someone =)) =))

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm ... Binnie giggling with jimin consider fishy fishy :-/ :-/

No wonder nowadays so many new ships appear :P:P

Well thanx to coabm bts .. My haha ship not even have the opportunity to sail

I-) I-)

Unnie did try act aegyo or even try hit ahjussi but still ... Oni piggy receive special punishment treatment ~O) ~O)

So piggy really playful in the set even before ek or after ek :-B Hmm does he enjoy bein hit by unnie cos it seem he keep on teasing her :-/ :-/ piggy must be sadist =)) =))

So did he receive any punishment in healer set since his sunbae said he is cheerful n alwalys try to brighten the filming environment :-/ :-/

Hmm acting awkward or shy is something fishy too:-/ :-/ hmm it may be true if it is in ealier stage .. Blushing here n there .. Butterflies everywhere ..

But if still shy after a long time .. Months getting knw each other .. .. Hmm then there is something wrong .. The person maybe not having any dating experience / having inferior complex / his nervous system maybe haywire ...

/:) /:)

omo @qwenli @coppersun, what unnie doing

10919622_581223565313268_1956107445_n.jp
cr to jiwonnie ig

so that is unnie stick all the pics of her male costar on the chart or just jcw only :-/

pls tell me what happened there chinggus, anyway i can see unnie very carefull to do that :x :x

LOL, yes second game, hjw say she is curious what is the game by covered by JCW. then she carefully reveal the pix to see the words behind.
Come to think of it, its interesting that HB's pix is below whereas JCW's pix is on top. now, now you guys interpret the meaning! :))
After that when the pix was dangling, she carefully remove the pix entirely again.  :)
Also I noticed this JCW pix is the one he took for his taiwan fm, so her mgrs must have requested for the photo from his agency. heehee.
@b-u-z-z-b-e-e
its going to be the CPR kiss one year anniversary on the 13th, can do up a pix?spazz just means what we are doing, crazy raving about something,:))

Haha @coppersun i notice your words :)) binnie pix being pulled by the emcee while hjw just care about jcw's even she didnt dare to use strenght becoz afraid his pix get "hurt" :-\" :-\"

Yeah @qwenli i think so too, who is on top now, we already know :x

And i have another delulu thought is jcw pix on the left, that is position of heart chinggus 8-> 8->

class="post-title entry-title" TaNyang Weekly 11/01/2015 Posted on 3:13 PMby TaNyang Haven with No comments 10806357_575152009295866_503003543440205Happy Sunday to you all! It’s busy week for our couple as they’re in the middle of drama filming or movie promotion and fanmeeting. 1. First up, we have long-forgotten Northcape Fall/Winter Campaign featuring Ji Chang Wook...
link: http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2015/01/tanyang-weekly-11012015.html

@sakura29angel it's the archery game n when she said JCW is funny guy

cto

actually i had similar theory with @qwenli, from all 6 pics I recognize SJS n JIS pics are from pictorial/photoshoot n it can downloaded easily from internet.. But JCW pic is from FM n it looks special.. hahaha :> :-\"

halu there
i'm new here
~:>
i accidently saw a picture of them and searched for the drama. immediately fall in loveeee
i know this is a weird question, but they are the main couple right???
i just watched like the first 8 mins of the drama, sooooooo
anybodyy???

@TrangB welcome to the thread, Chingu >:D< To answer your question, yes! Definitely 1000% yes, THEY ARE THE MAIN COUPLE!! :x :x Agree with chingus, she took special care of JCW's pic coz 1. he is special to her 2. She wants to take that pic home, frame it, and put it in her bathroom 8-}
edit: did you guys notice the first couple second of the archery game video? unnie not only was being careful not to rip jcw's poster, but even after removing it, it looked as if she didn't want to let go of the poster even when the translator girl tried to take it from her.  awww....jcw's poster that precious, unnie? 8-> :x

@TrangBWelcome here! good luck to you with the 51eps!hahaha, but at least you can watch by fast forwarding now. You will get to see more of them in the later part of the drama. JCW only appears in ep 3.
@kanyaprasetyoSaw your msg, yeah feel free to put anything on Tanyang Haven.
I really like the purple dress that HJW wore in the fanmeeting
@namyolooking forward to your work!

Archived