[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems live report from reporter @qwenli here ;)

I can't believe they just opt out EK! That drama literally just ended months ago in SG and I believe many fans come today to get some juicy news and stuff abt EK.. not only SeGa that ended four years ago in Korea!! ~X( ~X(

emcee ask how is jcw like:

she say he is a funny guy who like to joke around. she mentioned about the face washing scene for tahwan.she prank him during that scene.there was alot of ngs.

ek segment now!

the video played in taiwan play again, this time with eng sub. heehee

Q n A abt EK

break time fr filming between scenes she sleep, read script, eat chocolate n drink coffee n call her mum.

singing kanguolai now

interview of mgrs while she change:

chouchouchoi who s director post say she is a vampire cos her looks never change.

target guy say she is smiley girl.

in cobm there is alot of ngs becos she laugh alot.

new kimchi making video!

waiting now for hi 5 session while fan video of her previous visit in spore playing.

just nw she came dwn stage with her selfie pod to take a video of everone in the hall.

will write more later, didnt take my dinner rushing to the show ;;)

@jiji0203
but i caught one fish ;)) ;))she said she and seunggi have one thing in common tats is their love for food:-B :-Bi never know unnie loves to eat....she more into exercise....so perhaps seunggi recommend her few good places for candle light dinner with someone without get caught by dispatch..like how he done with yoona 8-} 8-} =)) =))
unnie really forgotten tat how we up to date with her fm stuff...tsk tsk tsk...suddenly seunggi chosen as  best chemistry costar  /:) /:)

hmm im trying to see what pic of binnie but why everyone always standing in front of his pic :-<

okie ignore it, what i notice is jcw's picture is the best among there, even showing his broaden smile :-? seems unnie wants to see his smile and rather like to stand next to his pic :-\"

about binnie, hjw always state him at good friend...well i think no more than this 8-|

Unnie is like the biggest troll.... 8-} 8-}
remember ninja dating style guide chingu.. always change your ideal type every 6 months or less.. in unnie's case, always change your best co-star every FM :-O :-O 8-X >-)

@qwenli thanks for the live updates!! Enjoy your dinner :-* >:D<

LOL @doc 
a bit random here..but for some 8-} reason, unnie's latest IG of her sipping coffee with ginger bread man cookie as decoration- reminds me of this..empress-ki-e21-140113-hdtv-xvid-limo-avi
cr: talkingcupboard
....except that this "ginger bread man is inside the cup tub ;)) 8-} 8-} But chingus, please think outside the cup or tub 8-} :)

Archived