[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol@kanyaprasetyo why u gave off topic for Sakura, seem wrong finger :))
--------------------------
omg @qwenli the DVD too expensive, only one part cost too much already so how we can buy for next ones :-S :-S

----------------
hmm jcw aura always in happiness these days :-? ash dont know what happened to him on last day of the year 2014 :-\" :-\"
*uknowwhatimean*

You know what, in fan group of unnie on FB, also question why she is looking young and blooming nowadays.  :-\" :-\" they ask if she is inlove because the more she gets older, the more she become prettier.  :-\" :-\"
Isn't it when you are in love, it will reflect in your physical look. :-D 8-> 8->
Who make her so young and adore toys.
BTW, I think that someone with artistic side is you know who. Her yeobo might be drawing her everyday so she consider it an artistic side. :-))
And no art is considered ugly. Because you know who made an effort and give his time for drawings. If they are on sale, I will probably buy it. But I guess it will be expensive. :-D

The similarity of their fabric pattern on KBS shows.
;)) :x :-*
B6cJfbBCMAAIZvq.png

:>
@drbigapple, he learned that from HJW. I watched some of her old interviews, and she always said that her male co-stars made her heart beating fast, and she fell in love for real when filming.  :P

[-( [-(

Dunno what to believe piggy. I am already millionaire if counting your cold update on IG is equivalent to money. I can already buy the EK DvD japan copy. You will say Empty seat and no one beside you on the car, then dating a snowsage on christmas eve, even uploaded it 3 times and tagging #nobodybutyou, being sentimental while filming, piggy and Ji Honnie, attending the MBC drama awards though in the same timeslot of Healer then suddenly he will say that he feels warm and having butterfly :-O

Okey piggy. For the sake of Healer. Still, I am not convinced. (:| (:|

I've just found these pics on EK DC.
wookie.jpg

jiwonnie.jpg

Korean fans have made many photoshopped pics of our couple as medical doctors :x :-*  . I think they want HJW and JCW to reunite in a medical drama. Writer Kim Eun Sook of Secret Garden is working on her new drama project "Descendants of the Sun" about Doctors Without Borders which might be aired on KBS in 2015 summer. Please, let my dream come true.  [-O<

@‌ nploan Chinggu ...hmm .. Their outfit fashion is not the same :-B :-B Unnie was filming for the variety show that like 'misaeng' .. Tats why she dressed like a white collar worker though i prefer her to see her with short skirt :\"> :\">
well i m thinking differently 8-| 8-| i still think both jiji should collab with other actors/actress to widen their working experience/creating new chemistry...but i dont mind see them in cf/variety show but i bet the chances will be low
hmm...now i think abt it...ji :@) is he still playing soccer once a week :-/ :-/ becos he seem watching  healer every mon-tues ....
i wonder will miss salmon plans to act in a drama this year ....
it seems the weather must be too cold..tats why paparazzi of dispatch/the fact not stalking the celebs for dating scandals 8-| 8-|winter must be a nice time for celebs to date :(|) :(|)
btw it seem not only unnie has the 'magic' who made every  male co stars who worked with her to say she is the ideal type...it seem ji:@) also has a power to made his female co star to wish to have a  bf 8-| 8-|

@nploan I think HJW has good chance to star in KES drama, DOS, after all SeGa was last big hit from KES with more than 30% ratings n becomes pop culture phenomenon... But JCW, I dunno, since he can go to army anytime soon after Healer... It'd be great to see them in a medical drama since it will be new challenge for JiJi.. But I don't hold such a high hope for that. 8-|

i wonder wat question the kbs host asked  ji:@) when he is putting his hand on the lie detector :-/ :-/ because he must be lying something that why he felt the pain/:) /:)
hmm wat i wanna say is.......ji:@) now seem 'grown up'  ;);) because i dunno he can lie spontaneously without looking awkward(thank to the lie detector):-? :-?must be learning the skills from a 'master' ....
wonder can i borrow the lie detector to use it on unnie:-? :-? but..since she have been in the celeb world more than 10years..she might even know how to control her heart rate/blood pressure/respiration rate to anwer sharky question....:(|) :(|) 

p/s omo..wat the ahjussi doin with unnie skirt in the cinemag photoshoot.... ahjussi stop being a pervert =)) =)) 

@drbigapple‌ 
I tried to read the korean subtitles, I think they ask him: Ji chang wook is the hot guy in this current period now.something like that, because I saw the word Dae sae.obviously he answered no, so i think he also think he is hot.
His reaction to that lie detector is daebak! :))  Obviously he knew he lied, so he was afraid of being electrocuted.That machine is actually quite accurate. LOL. I noticed they only ask him one question and cut the rest. :))

Archived