[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

yup , this pretty noona who is good in everything  :-* such a Noona will only capture his heart and make him smiley all the day and following her ..

I love this BTS ..
I do not remember well , but I guess when he was touching her , that wasn't part of the rehearsal or EK scenes ! 

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@B-u-z-z-b-e-e @MichelleG hahaha I also miss you and everyone in this thread.. I need time to backread all the post here and some other threads... :D

Chingus, Ji Honey code is really simple, it's a pun on Jiwonnie  ;) :x :\">
He post: "not Ji Henry but Ji Honey" n when u said it fast it will be similar to Jiwonnie... LOL
*too much delulu*

I just back from vacation to refresh my mind but even in vacation I still can't ignore JiJi/TaNyang... thanks for keeping this thread alive

@kanyaprasetyo
i thought once u back ur mind will free from delulu..but it doesnt seem so..cos the delulu seem getting worse =)) =)) =))
  there is no way it is jiwonnie from the 'ji honey' :P:P he juz won the best couple award...dont crush the shipper  heart that fast like wat seung gi did=)) 
btw  ji :@) have gained alot of followers frm healer drama.....his  number of followers even surpass unnie's in ig :-B :-B also he added  more of ' aegyo acts.'..abt mbs award....unnie consider senior in the acting field..so i think alot actors and actress will gv their greetings to her when at the backstage or after the event ends....so for someone who active in ig nowadays..hmm why he didnt upload a pic of him n unnie juz like what most celebs do like 'reunion of casts' tsk tsk tsk....(perhaps he doesnt need to  upload it as he meeting her alot secretly :-\" :-\" )

yay @drbigapple‌ is feeding us some fishes.. lol honestly im kinda hoping that he will upload a pic with her yeah for reunion reason lol. maybe when he and unnie attend jjm musical then we could see a reunion pic.

Edit : he might be taking some pics of unnie secretly at the backstage and saved it on his phone. Coz we know He Is Her Fan.. ryt wookie? :relaxed:

@coppersun, i deleted it idk why why theres a richard simon on the link. Lol anyway just saw the pic in fb, they said its the making of cpr kiss, theyre in aquarium . I never seen that pic before, so just curious if its JiJi coz the clothes looks different and it was never discussed here. So i dug up in EK thread and was enlightened that its not JiJi, the guy is cha tae yun and it some kind of a chinese movie.

Happy 1411 pages. Our thread of JiJi really strong. Thanks to all of you who believe in JiJi couple. It is so hard to forget the chemistry between Ji ChangWook and Ha Ji Won. Who can resist of the powerful tandem of the two. Whenever we see them even doing drama with others actors we are happy and always remembering and wishing that they will be together one day. I just hope if Ji Chang Wook will go to military service. Their should be a producer that will do a quick drama for Ji chang wook and Ha ji won. It will be great. And we fans will be happy.

@drbigapple I need to make up for the lost time I'm on vacation =)) =))
I'm not crushing any shipper, ChangMin could be happy too since both him n rachel noona are active on twitter n IGs.. As for JiJi, we all know that even unrelated pic/caption can turned into smallest hints :> :>

Speaking of Dispatch, why they're so shy releasing 'big, sharky' couple? :-/ I want dating/marriage news from Top A-list actor/actress or famous idols L-)

Is there a law in korea such as Invasion of privacy so for example I am a dispatch paparazzo and caught JiJi kissing, lol, and spread it on the internet, will I be suite?

Btw, Ji Honey is much closer to Ji Wonnie lol so probably he is showing mamanim his piggy look. He already surpassed mamanim's followers, I am glad since he's getting famous overseas. While for unnie, she is inactive :-< huhuhu :-((

should i reveal tis to chinggu or not  :-/ :-/ 8-| 8-|
in the latest coabm talk...unnie said her ideal type  is 'a man with wit...man with artistic talent' :-B :-B
but my ahjussi also a troll =)) =)) his ideal type change too... he looking for cute and sexy woman..omg...ahjussi planning to take a break  frm work in order to attend more blind dates  /:) /:)(so rest assured that salmon is not his ideal type)  =)) =)) cos he plan gt married at age 42 (so he must be looking for younger gals...tsk tsk tsk...)
 so chinggus, why unnie sudden change of her ideal type  :-? :-?

@drbigapple JCW also has hidden artistic talent... His painting/drawing is like Picasso's drawing for unnie =)) =))
and btw when people fall in love, his/her ideal type is irrelevant :-B

I wonder if Ji Honey also look at HJW's IG pic as @nploan posted... he already try piggies, bunny n only the brown bear is left :-? :-?

Hahahaha.... @nploan is'n that great?? :)) Another cool fans pic will more to come >:)

And looks who is online in this forum?? More than 200 are here... welcome on the board all chingus, we are welcoming you. Reading and seeing all comments here all of you will know, how Jiji chemistry. Those evidence will talk more..
>:D<

online_zps382645c5.jpg

Archived