[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

JCW JUST UPLOADED A PIC ON INSTAGRAM. =))

It is confirmed that he is dating the snow sage this christmas!! =))

Instead of feeling down and depressed with JiJi's posts, I just LoLoLoL!!! Hahahaha =))

Poor puppy. :-j

Omo. I really laugh out loud that my voice is echoing in my house =))

His latest upload is his answer to HJW's post. :-j

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the moment i saw mr n ms hjw photo together, i know doc will be so happy.

but both their expression funny.

@‌jiji0203

u are right, they look like they doing photoshoot. mr hjw look spiffy in suit.

8-X is this thread becoming a double hjw thread?

merry Christmas everyone!

Lol!! See uri JiJi xmas presents for us. Oh my Ji!! I agree with u @sharonsfv her looks kinda teasing us "i can took a selca pic with my co star too" now wookie see her revenge.. and i just wanna really hug jcw!! Its obvious he is waiting for het update. And his hashtag #onlyyou". My Ji Wookie!!!! just greet her directlyon ig..

Singing *all i want for christmas is you :x

Real quickly...

Omo omo!!! "Only u...snowsage"? =)) =)) reminds me of "only u...Nyangie-ah" aww..puppy is jealous ;)) ;))

Merry Christmas to all chingus here! :x :x and JiJi, Xmas is the best time to say " I love u" to ur loved ones :> I'm not totally 8-} its possible JiJi will grant this shipper's tiny heart wish [-O<

chingu, what I translated above is from naver translator.. so expect the difference and the similarities... :))

Here's the official translation from JCW Kitchen:
This is how you play with Snow-sage…
#Nobody but you #Snowsage

"Only you" and "nobody but you" have same meaning right? :-\" :x O:-)

Wahahaha. I think you can photo manipulate the pictures of JCW and HJW today to put them together.

And yes, the face of Ha Ji Won looks like she is bullying someone. :-\" :-\"

I pity puppy for dating a snow. I hope he won't end up kissing it because he is jealous with ahjussi. =))

I laughing seeing their post today :))

Anyway, I lof Wookie's hashtag about #OnlyYou it would many interpretation. It can say, "Noona look! I only play with the snowsage, no other!" or "Only you Noona for me, no one, no even this snowsage.... :(.." =)) =))

Aaah, Wookie I just want to give him a big hug tonight
>:D< :x :)) :))

Thanks for quoting my post @rutch204 because I realized that I mispelled Grey =))

But I prefer if JCW will be Mr. Grey. Because I am now imagining how he will kiss HJW on elevator while holding her hands up. =P~ =P~

Plus JCW sexy body and lips.. He can portray Mr. Grey very well. 8-X 8-X

@michelleG :(( its really a GREEN Christmas in this ship or should i say you've got a really wild and perv imagination...lolz  8-}  about the kiss.. i want JiWon do the kiss scene to let us show her subconscious can do that we didn't see.. for sure every time:o3 has a kiss scene :o3 will only remembered JiWon's kiss... hahaha..
:bz :-*

class="post-title entry-title" We Were In Love: Chapter 21 Posted on 3:47 PMby TaNyang Haven with No comments wwil21cover.jpg Warning! Contains adult references. Don’t read unless you’re the at the appropriate age!   Ji Sung left for some works, just Ha Ji Won in the house only while it is raining heavily outside and even has the...

link: http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2014/12/we-were-in-love-chapter-21.html

----------------------------------------
chingus, just in case someone drooling =P~ =P~ blushing :\"> or nosebleed, please prepare tissues or read this on bathroom ala @jiji0203
I imagine @sharonsfv has difficulties translate this one :\"> :\">

wohoo seem we have a warm x-mas chinggus since JiJi throw us some fishes to grill for this night party ;)) <:-P <:-P

ah i see unnie staff update a post with bottle of perfume Chic and Chick and cake, that is unnie gift for x-mas :-B she really so kind w her staff even write a greeting card herself :x :x

oh i guess unnie already gave certain healer a gift that why he looks crazy happy today :-\" :)) omo omo dont tell me the sausage and the lipstick mounting on the snowsage is gift from unnie :-SS :-SS
----------------------------------
opps @kanyaprasetyo actually it took me few days to finish this chapter, a bit longer than others becoz its hard for me to stare at it often to edit @-) :\">

Archived