[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@michelleG

i think its ok if she unfollow monjiyah. i followed monjiyah for a few days but later unfollow her too becos she post too frequently and it flood my updates so much that i dont see my other friend's post.

as for ig followings, is it really according to who i follow first?becos i look at my own n the sequence is jumbled up.

as for the recent jcw update with pmy, i didnt clicked like too :))

yeah i also think like that, beside she cant be so obvious she a JiJi shipper, maybe will cause some rumors for hjw unnie :-B 

haha @qwenli me too, i didnt click like that post, just comment to put our JiJi and Tanyang hashtags there to remind jcw about their happy moments :D:D

lol seem Tanyang hardcodes doing a strike on puppy IG >:)

Hopefully someone can compile all the high quality fishes of JiJi so that when everyone loses their hope, we will eat them. ;))
 I don't know with my idea. :-?? :-?? 
 On my other ship, they will usually do a recap of hints/fishes to keep the ship sailing. :-@ :-??
edit: Well anyway. This idea will only put high expectation to your heart :)) So ok. Never mind. Uhm well. :(~X(

Rewatching empress Ki and Doctor Stranger again since yesterday, i'm still sucked in episode 6 although i've been watching them twice. for Lord's sake while in other hand in DS, i found my self crying over the impossibility because the feel that i got was my ship finally sunk not like Jiji and Jiwon unnie who always sails veryday and it also makes my heart fluttering and nomu kipposo :X :(( =(( =((

I hope i cant see Jiji's interaction with Jiwon unnie like this oh this scene also keeps my heart fluttering squealing at the same time dhgs1.jpg

SUPERB !!!!!
bogoshipoota T.T

Inspired from Healer episode 1..JCW tennis game scene.

heal_zps3cf00656.png
Player:Healer Boy-JCW VS Computer: Amazing Yeoja-HJW 
healer4_zps615af0c1.png

healer3copy_zpsb8880592.png
healer6_zps9db88c05.png

1 hour later.......healer2_zps45aa75ce.png  =)) =)) =))

cr:KBS
p.s: please pardon my English, I'm suck at grammar.
edit: @ruzukie..In Dr Stranger I rooting for quack couple as well. :x

class="post-title entry-title" We Were In Love: Chapter 19 Posted on 4:23 PMby TaNyang Haven with No comments jjs.jpg Fanfic Won Wook _ Empress Ki 650 years later “We were in love” Chapter 19    “Ji Won, we should go to the room” “Uh…” Ha Ji Won is obedient to reply …. So after that unhappy moments, they heal together...

link: http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2014/12/we-were-in-love-chapter-19.html
---------------------------------------------------
apologies to @sharonsfv and dear readers, I was so busy last week with Healer things that i can barely manage it now #:-S [-(

@ChelseaS its not fault of @Kanyaprasetyo i was the person edit this fanfic :D

yub its me omitted ohlala scene cos it really have some heavy -R, atually i didnt read it carefully just took a glance @-) @-) i feel inadequate to post on our Tanyang blog so just say briefly abt that scene, i bet everyone will understand ;):D

so sorry chinggus ^:)^ ^:)^

edit;
yeah @kanyaprasetyo u see for some previous ohlala scenes i still edit normally, just some one too -R i will consider to edit accordingly

sharonsfv said: @ChelseaS its not fault of @Kanyaprasetyo i was the person edit this fanfic :D

yub its me omitted ohlala scene cos it really have some heavy -R, atually i didnt read it carefully just took a glance @-) @-) i feel inadequate to post on our Tanyang blog so just say briefly abt that scene, i bet everyone will understand ;):D

so sorry chinggus ^:)^ ^:)^

@ruzikie I just manage the blog and write the contents. For FF We were in love, @sharonsfv translates it from original version in Vietnamese and then I post the content.
Chingu @sharon I know your intention, it's okay... you can translate later if there's more ohlala :\">

-----------------------------------------
Halo halo! Why suddenly Indonesian chingus keep coming to soompi? :)

I also wonder why he put something like that after HJW attended his musical and no pictures of them has been released. :-? :-? If there is no fishy fishy, he would have thank HJW for attending. Even their managers didn't take a photo of HJW.

His picture with PMY is of course no fishy fishy haha as support to my statement. :)) there is nothing going on between them so it's ok to post it on insta. JCW prefer to date in secret/meet quietly, so it will not reveal on his SNS. ;)) he didn't post their picture w/ HJW then it's sharky. :))

Their picture is once again is for the promotion of Healer because if they are really close, why does he feel homesick on set(8th episode filming) while PMY said they are always together(they should have been close that time right?), he feels cold and during presscon, he is :| and @-) to PMY, then after 4 days he has sudden change of heart and become close to her when Healer is already airing :-O Sorry JCW, I am not buying that. [-( [-( but let's support Healer. I wish for its success for the remaining episodes.

:)) :)) 8-X 8-X

Archived