[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm..yesterday there was this... =P~ =P~ =P~

B4S8vptCYAE8Ak8.jpg

..then today came this...  =P~ =P~ =P~ 10801892_1509857099281881_10319777758497

JiJi, are you guys trying to make me anemic?  @-) @-) @-)

what is the meaning of unnie's pic "HJW's secret" with her dressed in that transparent night gown...and.. sitting on...oh wait ..she's sitting on a couch only #:-S #:-S she looks really beautiful there :x 

unnie, what is your secret to staying fit and looking so young? is dating a young and buffed up lad part of your secret? ;)) ;))

Healer started yesterday yet JCW haven't updated his Instagram so as HJW. Hmmmm. Fishy fishy.. :-\" :-\" looks like both are still having hang over because of over flowing happiness from last day so they can't update ;)) JCW should buy that HJW secret and surely he will =P~ because HJW is showing some skin ;)) but anyway he is lucky because he have already felt those skins during cave scene on EK... :))

@MichelleG I have a feeling jcw's gonna update today to thank fans coz Healer premieres today :) wonder how Healer did yesterday- rating wise :-?

Nice looking baseball jackets JiJi have ;))

10724271_1460457257512476_376269296_a.jp10832243_741867749233354_182771861_a.jpg

cto

please...i'm not saying the jacket matches, so don't :-@

@ruzikie, don't cry. It's true that JCW and HJW have the best chemistry. Maybe after 'Healer', they will reunite in a movie or drama!? Because JCW's tentative new movie "The Two Constables" is postponed, and we haven't heard anything new about HJW's Hollywood project, so there might be a chance that they will reunite in some other project in the near future. There's always surprise in life, and we'll never know what will happen next.  ;) :> O:-) 

Guest gerichi

After I watch all the episodes of Empress Ki . I feel so empty I want more Ji won ang Chang wook videos ! I super duper love the two of them <3

This an article about jcw ...just now saw it when i check/search news about jiwon unnie ...i just know this meaning "이상형 하지원" meaning : "Ideal type Ha Ji Won" http://m.hankooki.com/m_dh_view.php?WM=dh&FILE_NO=ZGgyMDE0MTIwOTE3MTg0MDEzOTAyMC5odG0=&ref=m.search.daum.net The picture used in this article is during healer press conference but jcw x mention jiwon unnie was his ideal type during the press rite ...so mb the reporter that write this article just mentioned jiwon unnie as jcw ideal type based on previous interview (review back)? Mb someone can translate it :-B

@JacquelinQ sadly the reporter put two and two together and conclude HJW is JCW's ideal type...
So basically the reporter writes what JCW said on presscon regarding his ideal type "don't care about age but the most important one is matching his code during conversation. Someone he can talk to."
Then the reporter also notes that JCW has stated previously HJW is his ideal type on MBC Section TV...
No fishy fishy, all things we already know /:) /:)

That's ok. Maybe the director asked them for that because the pilot episode didn't went well (?) :-SS :-S
Ok Ok, I am just calming my heart.. :((
JCW, yeah, you can take selfie with PMY but I cannot forget how you look like during presscon.  [-( [-(

Archived